My Wifes 1st Young Big Black Cock!

Story Info
I've always wanted to see my wife take a young black stud!
1.7k words
4.38
43.3k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IRLOVER26
IRLOVER26
10 Followers

My Wifes name is Gabriela, and I`m Brad. She is a stunning brunette of 59 years old, I`m 58. My wife likes to be called Gabby for short. She`s about 5`6 with shoulder length brown hair, and is slim with perky tits and a nice ass. Our neighbors are a middle aged black couple, Tamika and Greg. They have a young 18 year old son named Darius. Darius is both athletic, and muscular. His height is about 6`2.

Gabby loves sun bathing in the nude, and saw something out of the corner of her eye, that caught her attention while sunbathing one afternoon.. She saw our neighbors son Darius, watching her from his bedroom.

He had his shorts down, and was stroking his huge black cock up and down while lusting over Gabby. She watched him masturbate to her, until he blew a massive load of cum into the air!

She went on to tell me, he must have shot at least 6 healthy streams of cum while getting off on her. It left her feeling very horny, and wondering what it would be like to have her tight white pussy filled with his young teenage big black cock!

I told her that I would love to watch the two of them having sex, and making love together! The thought of that made my wifes pussy dripping wet with desire!

Gabby went on to tell me, that this is something that needs to happen between her and Darius. I agreed.

I told Gabby that I want to see her cumming all over Darius`s young big black cock! When I fucked my wife later that evening, Gabby was cumming buckets, more the usual. I asked her while thrusting in and out of her tight pussy, what was she thinking about?

She said, do you really need to ask?

That put me over the edge, and I unloaded deep into Gabby`s sweet sexy pussy!

The next morning over coffee, the phone rang. I picked up, and it was our neighbor Tamika. She wanted to know if Gabby and I would like to come over to celebrate Darius`s 19th Birthday together? I said sure, just name the time. She said be over at 6pm. I knew my wife would be delighted, and asked her to wear something sexy, something tight, and revealing.

Gabby decided on a form fitting black mini skirt, and a white crop top that showed off her sexy midriff.

All I can say is that she looked sexy as hell! I know that Darius, and his father Greg, will both get a raging hard on at 1st sight of Gabby. I forgot to mention the sexy high heels that she was wearing to compliment her ensemble.

We arrived at Greg and Tamika`s shortly after 6pm, and were enthusiastically invited in. As soon as Gabby entered in, Greg approached us.

Greg gave her a sexy whistle and said, my my my, just look at you! My son will have to do all he can to not cum in his pants, just looking at how hot and sexy you are, then he laughed. Tamika just smiled, and nodded her head in approval. As we were led to the couch to sit down,

Gabby asked, where is the Birthday boy? Tamika replied that he would be along shortly. So the four of us had some drinks, and made small talk until Darius arrived.

That moment finally came, and Darius walked into the living room.

He said hey everybody!

At 1st sight of my wife, I thought his jaw would hit the floor! He eyeballed her up and down, and I could see a bulge forming in his pants. Gabby noticed it too, and licked her lips seductively.

Darius`s parents said, lets all move into the dining room, supper is just about ready. Over dinner, the sexual tension was rising between Gabby and Darius, She flirted with him, and told him how handsome he is.

Gabby said, you must be very popular with the girls huh Darius? A hot looking young guy like you.

He said, well yeah, but my tastes are for older more mature women!

His parents just laughed, and said, okay you two, who is ready for dessert? With that, Tamika walked out with the birthday cake, and we all sang Happy Birthday to Darius.

As the evening was winding down, Gabby and I invited Darius back to our place.

Gabby said she had something special to give to him for his 19th Birthday. Once the three of us got back to the house, Gabby said, please excuse me, I`ll be back shortly.

So Darius and I had a couple of beers, talked about his college plans, and just passed time until Gabby returned.

When Gabby did return, she came into the living room dressed in sexy white lingerie! She had on white stockings with garter straps, white panties, white bra, and dressed in high heels. The stage was set!

At this point, Darius couldn`t take his eyes off my wife even if he wanted to. I think he forgot that I was there altogether!

I got up from my chair, and put on some very sexy smooth jazz for Gabby to dance to.

Gabby looked into Darius`s eyes, as she started dancing for him. She gyrated her hips slowly, and started to remove her panties revealing her clean shaven pussy.. She moved closer to where Darius was sitting, and gyrated right in front of him. Next she slowly removed her bra, as her ample creamy white tits were revealed. She looked down at his crotch, and was delighted to see that he was rock hard solid!

She bent down and whispered into his ear and said, Happy Birthday baby! Darius was speechless as Gabby leaned over and started to french kiss him. Their tongues intertwined, as Gabby placed her hand on his crotch, and began massaging his cock through his shorts. Then she broke off the kiss, and reached out to his hand. Gabby guided him to were he was facing her, and started to take his shirt off. She started kissing his muscular chest while working her way down to his shorts. Darius`s cock was straining against the material of his shorts, while gabby eagerly pulled them down!

As Gabby removed his shorts, his young big black cock sprung out fully hard, and erect! She gasped at the mere size of him, which had to be at least 9 to 10 inches long! She wrapped her tiny white hand around his big black cock, that also displayed her wedding ring. What a sexy sight that was! Pre- cum was oozing out of the huge mushroom head of his cock, and ran down the side. Gabby began licking from the bottom of his cock, and worked it all the way up while lapping up his pre-cum. She appeared to be in sheer bliss, all Darius could do was moan and moan with pleasure. He stroked the back of her head, as she slowly took him inside her mouth.

Gabby let out a long Mmmmmmm as she began sucking him. Her tongue flicked all over the mushroom head of his cock, while her hand lovingly massaged his swollen balls. Her other hand gently stroked him up and down as she sucked him. He couldn't take much more of this, and started to tense up. Gabby sensed he was going to explode, and bobbed her head up and down faster, as she continued to massage his cum filled balls.

Darius roared, pulled back, and started spurting his load! Stream after hot stream shot all over her face and hair, and leaked down her tits. Gabby used her fingers to scoop up that tremendous load, and licked it all up into her mouth.

It was then I realized I shot off all over the carpet, watching what just transpired between my wife, and the neighbors 19 year old son!

Gabby told Darius, that she wanted to feel his young beautiful big black cock deep inside her married white pussy. She knew at his age, he would be rock hard solid in no time.

Darius lifted her up in his arms, and gently laid her on the couch. She spread her legs wide as he buried his face in her white creamy pussy. He used his thumbs to spread her pussy lips apart, and began flicking his tongue all over that sweet sexy pussy. 1st one finger, then 2 fingers went inside of her as he ate her out. Gabby moaned, and squirmed with lust! Darius began rubbing her clit furiously, as he wanted her to gush all over his face.

Gabby screamed has she rode out her 1st orgasm, and let her sweet honey flood all over her young black lovers face. She was panting and moaning all the time!

After Gabby caught her breath, she looked up at Darius, and told him to fuck her tight white pussy with his young beautiful big black cock!

Darius was already rock hard solid. He rubbed his massive cock up and down my wifes pussy, making her want more, and more of him! He looked down at my wife, and told her how beautiful hot and sexy she is. It was then he slowly started sliding his young big black cock inside my wifes pussy.

She moaned loudly, as she never had anything that big before. She also propped herself up on her elbows, so she could see his big black cock going in and out of her white sweet pussy. Finally, he was in all the way, all 10 inches of him. Gabby's eyes rolled back into her head, as she let out a huge ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Darius started thrusting in and out of her in earnest, as they both moaned in ecstasy!!

Gabby put her arms around him, and pulled his head down to passionately kiss him as they fucked. Her legs began shaking as she started cumming for the second time! She yelled and screamed as her pussy convulsed around Darius`s throbbing big black cock!

He could barely hold on anymore, and let Gabby know he was going to flood her pussy with cum.

She cooed to him to fill her white pussy with his potent black seed. She said, cum for me baby, cum for me!

Darius Clenched his teeth, roared, and released his passion deep inside my wifes pussy!

After that, they made out on the couch, and talked about making this happen again, and soon! I was all for the idea! After Darius left for the evening, Gabby and I talked about what happened, and both realized her love for young big black cock! There will be more of this in her future I`m sure!

IRLOVER26
IRLOVER26
10 Followers