My Wife's Accidental Affair Ch. 06

Story Info
The gangbang at the fraternity.
7.2k words
3.64
14.8k
14

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 6 -- Our Evolution

The story contains a shared wife experience, infidelity, initial reluctance or nonconsensual sex, group, lesbian, and anal sex, if any of these are distasteful for you, do not read this story.

In the first four segments of this ongoing tale, I wrote about the start of an affair my wife was having with my stepson's wrestling coach. The fifth segment was Jill's (my wife's) retelling from her point of view. I had intended to stop at four, but so many of you have responded and encouraged us, we feel compelled to continue, our story is not over, but this is likely the last episode we will share. The innocent beginnings were somewhat facilitated through accident and Ambien. My once shy, demure wife, now dresses much more provocatively and has become an aggressor in the bedroom. I must say I am enjoying, immensely, the byproduct of her awakened sexuality.

This segment will be written in the same style as the others but will now include both my and Jill's narration of the events shared. It picks up in the college bar where episode five left off.

Jill --

Mike suggested that I start this telling since I was the last person to iterate.

While Mike and Pepper played pool, I was flirted with, in a big way, by Pepper's fraternity brothers, all of whom were young and virile, and most of them very good-looking. A couple, not so much, but there were two who were Adonis's', Bret and Herve both were over six foot tall. Bret was the epitome of an H&M model, chiseled abdominal and pectoral muscles, arms bigger than my thighs, a square jaw, and perfectly coifed blonde hair. Herve was of Italian or French descent and had an olive complexion, with dark sultry eyes, and just enough five-o'clock shadow to give that I-don't-give-a-damn-look. Wayne was the other end of the spectrum short, dumpy, pimple-faced, poorly dressed, and with bad teeth, poor guy, I knew at first glance that he was a virgin.

I had some idea what Mike and Pepper were discussing with such excited animation but they soon disappeared from my thoughts as the frat rats sang obscene songs, in beautiful harmony, and were relentlessly flirtatious. All the while keeping the beer flowing, what they didn't know was that they didn't need to get me drunk, I was not their prey, they were mine.

Mike --

When Pepper and I first started playing pool I informed him that I knew about the night that he and the boys helped themselves to a sleeping Jill. He was terrified at first so I gave him the meanest look I could muster. He quickly backed away apologizing profusely until I burst out laughing. His shock was paralyzing, he was unsure what was going on with me. I told him how I got off on Jill getting off, that I was aware of her exploits and in fact, had filmed their gangbang, and that Jill and I had enjoyed hours of amazing sex while watching it. At first, he could not believe that I wasn't going to kill him, then he couldn't believe that Jill wasn't going to kill him. I thought he was going to faint when I suggested we recreate it tonight. Once he was over the shock and convinced that I was not punking him we used our time playing pool to formulate a plan to get Jill back to the frat house without her looking like a wanton slut.

Since I was a legacy, we decided to invite her back to see my old haunts. Once there he could challenge us to play a little beer pong, and maybe some truth or dare.

Jill --

While Mike and Pepper played with their balls (they were playing billiards) I was getting tipsy on the beer, horny, and intoxicated by the testosterone surrounding me. The boys found every excuse to reach across or behind me and rub my breasts or butt. Herve, dropped his hand at the base of my neck and started to massage, his long, strong fingers could wrap almost all the way around my throat, I started to wonder if his hands are that big, how big is his cock?

I rolled my head back and melted into his grasp, telling him how good it feels. He offered to give me a better, more complete massage if I wanted one.

"I don't think they would like it if I lay out here on the table?"

"I know the bartender here, he would most definitely like to see you lay out on the table, as would everyone else in the bar."

'I don't think I would be very comfortable on this table."

"We definitely want you to be comfortable, can we go someplace more so?"

"We didn't plan on staying the night, so we haven't rented a room, I guess, I will just have to miss out."

"We would not want you to miss out on anything. If you don't mind, we have many more suitable places at the frat house, it is just a couple of blocks down the street."

"Let me ask my husband and see if he has made any plans." I stood up to go and talk to Mike just as he and Pepper were headed to talk to me. We met halfway and Pepper started Talking.

"Missus T, did you know Mike is a member of the same fraternity as all of us? We thought you might like to see where Mike hung during his misspent youth."

"I don't think Mike has quite finished misspending his youth, but I would like to see where he lived in his glory days." Not giving them any indication that I had already decided to go with the other boys to that very place. Later I can blame it all on Mike, I surmised.

Including Mike and Pepper, there was a total of eight young men escorting me back to their lair. Each was anxious to narrate the tour of the place. On the main floor were the foyer and parlor, the dining room, the club room, the kitchen, and the house mother's apartment. "That would be a sweet gig," I thought to myself, as housemother, I could have a never-ending supply of young hard men. Downstairs was the game and workout room, one part filled with nautilus equipment and free weights, the other side had a pool table, several video games hooked up to big screen televisions, a couple of ancient pinball machines, a shuffleboard and several board-game-puzzle tables that were dusty from lack of use.

The upper two floors were dorm rooms and community showers, no pretense of privacy here, the showers more closely resembled a locker room, bare showerheads aligned four on each side of a large room tiled from floor to ceiling, outside the shower bank was a line of sinks, and around the corner a line of toilets and urinals, with no partitions anywhere. The rooms each housed two or more brothers and their study areas, On the fourth floor was a single bedroom that the fraternity president occupied, who just happened to be Bret.

"Wow, this is way nicer than when I lived here," Mike proclaimed.

"I fixed it up a bit." Said Bret.

"I'll say," said Mike, "Hell I would live here now, it is nicer than our house."

I looked around observing that in one corner was an executive-style desk with a laptop and printer on it, a large walk-in closet with rows of designer clothes and shoes neatly arranged, another corner held a bathroom which could have been featured in Architectural Digest, The shower had so many nozzles it more closely resembled a car wash than an appliance for humans, and was nearly big enough for a small sedan. Against the back wall was an oversized king bed, when I say oversized, I mean huge, it looked like a boy scout troop could comfortably sleep on it. The immaculate nature of the domicile informed me, Bret, would not be joining my festivities tonight. Bret is gay.

"I promised Jill a message, can we use your bed?" Herve questions.

"You may not," Bret replied.

"How about we go back downstairs and play some games?" Pepper asked.

"How about Beer Pong?" Mike added.

So down we went, back to the basement, but my mind stayed in the penthouse and on that oversized bed. How many guys could surround me on that bed I pondered.

Mike --

Once back in the basement, the guys pulled out the Beer Pong setup, they had a custom-made table that was a wooden triangle set at a 20-degree angle with holes bored to hold ten dixie cups in the same triangular pattern as bowling pins. The back row cups were filled to the top ring and each lower row of cups was less filled until the number one cup held little more than a gulp. The high point was only about three feet off the ground and instead of a table, the balls were bounced off the floor. The back side was set against the wall and both teams played the same board.

Since we had two teams of four each, it meant that eight of us stood in very close proximity to each other. Jill always seemed to have her team clustered tightly around, at every score the guys would high-five one another, and pat Jill's ass. As play continued the ass pats lingered and eventually morphed into openly groping.

She never said a word.

Both Jill and I are extremely competitive, we even take silly drinking games to the extreme. Her team seemed to be more focused on her than the game and was losing badly and rapidly getting stupid drunk. One of the guys on her team blamed the fact that they had a chick on their team as the reason for their loss. She told him that he was the reason and suggested that he be removed from their team, the other guys immediately agreed, and he left in a huffy. Bret offered to replace them on their team and called upstairs for one of the little sisters to come down and ensure both teams were evenly handicapped.

Shelly came downstairs to join us, she was a cute undergrad of 20 with dark short brown hair, very petite, about 5'2", a catcher on the college softball team. She had powerful legs and an athlete's physic. A tomboyish face and attire, she needed no make-up and wore none. She was evenly tanned from playing outside and it seemed that every statement she made was emphasized with vulgarities, in the old school we would have said she cussed like a sailor. Being an ass man, I was quite pleased to gaze upon hers.

Shelly joined our team and introduced herself with a vigorous handshake and immediately started sinking shots, Herve instead of Bret, swapped to Jill's team and between shots started to massage her shoulders and neck, she leaned into him, his response was to bow his head and nuzzle at the nape of her neck. "I think I am ready for that promised massage before you relax me into slumber, or we lose this game so badly I pass out," Jill spoke tilting her head back and looking over the top at Herve.

"My room is nowhere near as nice as Bret's but it's clean, let's go up to it."

As Jill and Herve departed her team was very vocal in their displeasure at her departure. And Shelly asked, "Who's the old chick Herve is hitting on? She is fucking gorgeous."

Bret informed her that she was my wife and that her name is Jill.

"Dude, you are one lucky bastard I'm straight and I would hit that, aren't you a bit concerned about her going to some swinging dick's room?"

"She's a big girl and does as she pleases."

"You okay with that?"

"Absolutely!"

"Do you get to do what you please?"

"I do."

"I don't know if that's cool or fucked up. How long have you guys been married?"

"Almost twenty years."

"Are you swingers? Is that still a thing?"

"Since we have been married I have never had sex with anyone else."

"I think I understand what you are not saying, why in the fuck would you put up with that shit?"

"First, because she is the love of my life. Second because nothing turns me on more than pleasing or seeing a woman pleased, and third because our sex life is incredible, I am kept very satisfied. Have you not had more than one lover?

"Well, yeah."

"Were you in love with every one of them?"

"No, I've had a stand or two."

"So, you like sex?"

"Hell yeah, I love sex, I would love to fuck all the time. I don't get it as often as I would like, though."

"Why not?"

"Opportunity?"

"What do you mean, opportunity? You're a little sister in a fraternity, you are constantly surrounded by virile young men who would fuck you before you could finish asking."

"That's part of the problem these guys are cool, but they have no idea how to fuck, they just want to hop on, hump like crazy, cum, and leave. They have no idea how to please a woman."

"Okay, I get it, skill matters, but sometimes don't you just need to fuck?"

"I am getting there fast, all this talk about fucking, and all the testosterone your wife is bringing out in these guys, ... yes sometimes all I need is a dick, who it is attached to is not that important."

"If I asked you, 'What was the best sex you ever had?' as opposed to 'What was the best fuck?' would the answers differ?"

"No,... well,... yes it would, the best sex was gentle and tender and with a guy I was deeply in love with, that asshole! The best fuck was with Herve, he has a huge dick and can fuck all night, he just got too clingy. I see what you mean, we all want a good love life, but sometimes we just need a good fuck. So do you and your wife have sex, or fuck?"

"Both, sometimes we just fuck, hard animalistic, drive to orgasm, and other times, as you said, with more emotion, the same passion, but attentive to the needs and wants of the other. I regularly enjoy the best of both worlds."

"Do you think she and Herve?"

"I rather imagine so, let's give them some time and go see."

"You mean you want to watch?"

"Don't you?"

"I kinda do! You are alright."

We continued to talk, she shared about her education, and how she came to be a little sister, (her brother was a member of the fraternity), I answered all of her questions about Jill and me and shared how this all got started. She began to speak about her sexual past, and recent unplanned abstinence. We moved to the foosball table, where I beat her soundly, another brother joined her and I beat them both repeatedly until they finally gave up. We settled onto the couch drinking beer and having a great time. I have no idea how long we had been talking and we didn't realize we were alone until Herve reentered the room. I looked at him quizzically and he said, "Jill wanted me to send in Wayne so that she could give him a birthday kiss. I went to get a drink and when I came back Rhino was kissing her."

"Wayne? Rhino?" I uttered, having no clue who either of them was. Shelly helped me by responding, "Short pimple-faced guy on their team," to which I nodded in vague recollection, "And his best friend, giant kid, I don't think you've met him."

"Shall we go meet him?"

"Let's!"

So we headed up the stairs, as we took the first step Shelly took my hand. I looked at her smiling and when I did she pulled my head down for our first kiss.

Jill --

While we were playing Beer Pong the boys behaved like boxing coaches rubbing my shoulders and messaging my neck between shots, giving high fives, slapping my butt, and sharing big hugs every time our team scored. During the massages, they would get close enough so that I could feel the warmth of their breath on my neck and their growing erections pressed against my butt. After a few rounds, the hugs were followed by a quick kiss from whomever was in front of me, and a reach-around grope of my breasts by whoever was behind me. My nipples were rigid and pushing at the material of my blouse, the tiny string of my thong was saturated, and my own juices were making my thighs slick.

Herve's room was tiny compared to Bret's and his bunk was a twin xl, typical to college dorms, surprisingly the bed was made and the room was clean, rather than turn on the lights he quickly lit a few candles claiming that they would help me relax and allow him to warm the oil. He opened the door of his closet and retrieved a bath towel and two small vials which I assumed were oil. After handing me the towel and setting a vial near the candle flame he excused himself so that I could "get comfortable." In his absence I removed my clothing folding them neatly and placing them in his desk chair, the soaking wet panties on top, laying face down I pulled the towel over my hips to cover my butt and lower back. Herve politely knocked and opened the door asking if I was ready.

"I think I am," I replied.

"Would you prefer I wait a little longer?"

"No, no, I am as ready as I will ever be."

Towering above my prone position he looked down and said, "You have the most exquisite shoulders." Now I have been complimented for many things, my pretty face, my breasts, my ass, even my feet, but no one has ever complimented my shoulders, either this guy was a true player or truly a romantic.

He picked up the oil and poured it into one palm then wiping his hands together he began at my shoulders to gently spread and massage it into the quickly relaxing muscle. I felt like clay on a potter's wheel, he could make of me whatever he pleased. Taking his time, he worked his way down to the low of my back, lifting the towel slightly and folding it in half so that the top of my crack and the junction of my thighs were now exposed. He continued his massage lower until each swipe of a hand was pushedng at the top of the towel. Then he abruptly stopped, moved to the foot of the bed, and resumed pressing hard into the soles of my feet, bending my knees he crimped at the arch and pulled toward my toes. By the time he got to the upper part of my thighs I was gelatin, I had never been so relaxed in my life.

I don't know when the towel was removed, but when his slick thumb parted my labia electricity shot through me and I went from super relaxed to super horny in an instant. Pressing my legs apart he bowed down and slurped from my clit to my anus and the lubrication flowing out of me didn't come from a vial. Looking back, I beheld him fully nude with an erection that bounded against the chiseled abdominal muscles above his navel. My hair spray cans are smaller, I smiled and said, "I think I am going to like this."

He replied, "I know I will."

Pushing my knees forward beside my breasts in a semi-frog position he positioned himself at my opening and leaned forward, slowly embedding that monster into my depths, Stopping occasionally to allow me to adjust to his girth until his pubic hair tickled at my anus. I had several mini-tremors as he made his way inside, they only seemed to increase as he began to see-saw into me. He reached down grabbed each breast and pulled me to a sitting position then turned my head to a gentle embrace, then suddenly he went into jackhammer mode and cried out in orgasm. I joined him in one of my own.

He let go of my breasts and allowed me to fall forward resting my head on his pillow my hips still high on my heels and his member still fully sheafed in my center.

"Jill, can I ask a huge favor of you?"

"After that fucking, you can ask anything."

"You remember Wayne?"

"Which one is he?"

"Short dumpy guy, acne."

"Yes, he seems like a sweet young man."

"He is a really nice guy. Well, tomorrow, no make that today, is his birthday, and, well, he has never,... he has never even kissed a girl..."

"How sweet, you want me to make a man out of him, do you?"

"You don't have to have sex, let him cop a feel, and give him a real kiss. I guarantee it would be the best birthday he ever had."

"Send him in, I'll gladly make his day."

Herve left and a few minutes later there came a knock on the door. I sat up and covered myself with the top sheet and bade him to come in. I was surprised when along with Wayne another young man entered as well. The uninvited young man was at least 6'5" and had to turn sideways and stoop his head to come through the door. Wayne began to explain, "Mrs. Thompson, Rhino here is my best friend and he has never been kissed by anyone. When Herve, said you asked me to come in so that you could give me a birthday kiss, I, I just thought that maybe you would be willing to give Rhino my kiss instead, both he and I would really appreciate it."

"You don't want me to kiss you?"

"No, I mean, yes, no, yes, I would love to get a kiss from you, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, and you are so much fun, and SOOOO HOT, but Rhino is my friend, and I have kissed a girl, nowhere near as hot as you, but Rhino never kissed anyone."

12