My Wife's Accidental Affair Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wayne, you are a good friend. Rhino, come over here. Is Rhino your real name?"

"No mam, it's Herschel but no one except my mom has ever called me that."

"Well Herschel, I would like it very much to be your first kiss. Come sit here beside me." I patted the mattress and scooted over to give him room.

Holding the sheet tightly to my chest with my right hand I lifted my left to stroke his face and pull him down to me. He had the most expressive green eyes, and I could tell he had just brushed his perfectly straight white teeth in hopes of getting this first kiss. I kissed his cheek and he started to rise. Turning his face, I pressed my lips to his then slid my tongue across those sparkling ivories. His eyes flew open, and his mouth opened slightly giving me room to wrestle his tongue with mine. When I released him, he jumped to his feet and the sizable bulge at his fly betrayed his excitement.

As Herschel was thanking me profusely, Wayne was also thanking me, telling me how great I was to do them such a favor.

"Herschel, would you mind stepping out a minute, I would like to give the birthday boy a present?"

He thanked me again and backed out, holding his hands over his bulge, attempting to hide his erection.

"Wayne, that was a very gracious act to give up your kiss to your friend, we would all be lucky to have a friend like you. You may have given your kiss away, but I would like to give you one anyway. May I?"

He didn't say a word just shook his head so rapidly he resembled a bobblehead doll. As he stepped over to take the place Herschel had just vacated, I dropped the sheet and drew him in for a passion-filled kiss.

"Do you like my breasts?" I paused our embrace to ask.

"They are the most perfect I have ever seen."

"Have you ever seen any in real life?"

"No mam, but I have seen a lot online and in magazines, and yours are A May Zing!"

"Two things, drop the mam and call me Jill, second I love to have my breasts massaged while I am kissing, would you do that for me?"

"Ugh huh." Again, with the bobblehead.

He went straight to my nipples which were already stiff and sensitive, the first tweak sent jolts of electricity straight to my pussy. As we kissed, I asked him to kiss my breasts and when he did I reached down to open his fly. The instant I pulled his member free and wrapped my hand around it he shot off. I have never witnessed such a powerful ejaculation. It flew a good six feet across the room and hit the wall about shoulder height. The second volley at the baseboard, the third near the bed, and the fourth covering my hand. I couldn't believe the volume; I didn't think balls could hold that much. It reminded me of a documentary I had watched where they stimulated a bull to ejaculate in order to use the sperm for artificial insemination.

Wayne grunted, sighed, and began to apologize. While staring into his eyes I brought my hand to my mouth and licked off all the cum and swallowed every bit.

"Mmm, you taste very good, I hope you have more to give me?"

Bobblehead.

I pushed him backward on the bed, raised to my knees, dropped the sheet to reveal the total of my nudity, and tugged at his shorts. Once they had cleared his knees, I bent to lick the residual cum from the side of his shaft. The first lick caused his member to swell, I gripped it tightly at the base to hold back his cum until I could close my mouth around him. Loosening my grip, he flooded my mouth. I couldn't swallow fast enough, and it began to overflow on each side. I continued to consume his offering until his erection subsided. I scrapped the overflow back into my mouth until all was consumed. Then I wished him a very happy birthday.

"Jill, that was the most awesome birthday present ever, Thank you, thank you, I am sorry for the mess, that was amazing, you are amazing, I can't believe you, wow, thank you, I love you..."

With that, I asked him to send Herschel in. "For one more kiss." Pulling up his pants, he slipped on his own come as he headed out the door. When he opened the door a crowd was waiting, giving him high fives and asking him how the kiss was. He was telling them how great a kisser I am and interrupted himself to tell Herschel that I wanted one more kiss.

Herschel stepped back in and when he noticed that I was naked on the bed a wet spot began to grow around the zipper of his shorts. He grunted and shook and looked at me in shocked surprise.

"I hope you saved some for me. You see I love the taste of cum and since you are such a great kisser, I was hoping that I could implore you to kiss me some more." I leaned back on the headboard and spread my legs.

He dropped to his knees and dove in. His huge hands encircling my waist, he pulled me to the edge of the bed. I draped one knee over his shoulder and spread the other to give him ample room. I had previously thought that his nickname was due to his enormous girth, but once I freed his penis from the confines of his trousers I thought it resembled a rhinoceros horn, very thick at the base, with a sweeping curve and the head tapered to a point, it wasn't nearly as long as Herve's but had to be twice as thick at the base.

He may not have had any experience, but he made up for it in exuberance. Within minutes he had brought me to several orgasms and had me begging him to stop. He moved up to kiss my mouth and I guided that lovely horn to my opening. He didn't even get it all the way in before he shuddered in a climax and began to wilt immediately. He apologized profusely and I asked him why? Informing him that he gave me some of the best cunning Lingus I had ever had. As he stood to leave, I asked if there were any more virgins in the house. He replied there were several, and I told him to, "Send them in, everyone in the house becomes a man tonight."

Mike --

As Shelly and I started down the hall, we had to excuse ourselves as we meandered through a throng of young men, all grinning like a Cheshire cat. Looking in the open-door Jill wasn't immediately visible, being completely surrounded by guys. Maneuvering to a better viewpoint we witnessed Jill laying on her stomach sideways across the bed, one guy behind her doing her doggy style, another face-fucking her while she was stroking two others. Six others were cramped in the room. Their apparel caused me to chuckle, every one of them was wearing only socks and a T-shirt, every one stroking hard-ons which ranged from nearly pre-pubescent size to porn star size. A couple of used condoms were already in the waste basket by the chair.

I tossed the clothing off the only chair in the room and sat down to watch the activities. Shelly dropped into my lap. Leaning to one side to see around her, my left hand dropped to her bare thigh, and I leaned on my right elbow.

Jill pulled away from her face-fuck long enough to glance over at me, blew me a kiss, and winked then returned to her oral ministrations. Shelly witnessed the exchange and turned to look at me with a shocked surprise. I just grinned, I did however, notice that her nipples were on high beam, pressing points into the front of her blouse. I reached around and pinched one. She cocked her head and her affect changed from surprise to wanton determination. She pulled my hand from her thigh to the gusset of her panties beneath the miniskirt she was wearing and twisted more so that we could engage in a passionate embrace, our tongues dancing to a sultry tango.

I was fumbling with the buttons on Shelly's blouse and attempting to snake my fingers around the elastic of her panties when she broke our embrace, jumped to her feet, and stripped, muttering, "Wait just a second." She pulled me to my feet and dropped my pants before I could say a word. Pushed me back into the chair, spun, grabbed my rigid cock, and guided it into her sopping folds. Without taking her eyes away from Jill she placed my hands back at her breasts and onto the furry mound above her pussy. She gave me another passionate kiss, then said, "This is so hot!" and looked back to Jill and started gently rocking.

Shelly's pubic hair was so dense it reminded me of Astroturf. Looking down it appeared that she still had on panties. My fingers navigated the forest and found her excited clit and began to slide over it, drawing slickness from our combined lubrication, I pinched it between my index and middle finger and stroked from tip to palm. All the while tugging and twisting her nipples. The young man fucking Jill slammed hard against her, the muscles of his butt clenching in spasm, his scream became a war-cry, as he came. When he stepped back the reservoir of his prophylactic hung down several inched filled with semen. Before he could, Shelly reached forward and pulled it off, tied it closed, and gently dropped it into the waste can. As each guy came, she did the same. At one point the guy lining up was huge and was struggling to pull on the condom. The other guys were complaining that he was holding up the line, so Shelly grabbed him by the dick grabbed the condom, and started laughing.

"There is no way you are going to fit into this, someone give me a magnum."

One was handed to her; she tore open the package and started the struggle to get it on. Failing she ordered, "Dammit, come here." She leaned forward and engulfed his organ, matching the bobbing of her head to the rhythm of her bouncing on my cock. Once he was well lubricated, she placed the condom in her mouth and swallowed him once more effectively encasing his member. She did this for the next six or seven guys coming herself every time she put on a new rubber. Somewhere along the line, I flooded her with my cum, when I did she embraced me again and slowed her movements, showing no intention of letting me out. I didn't mind as I remained fully erect.

Jill --

I know I went to the fraternity with full intentions of being the center of a gangbang, and thought I was off to a great start with Herve, but when he asked me to break in a virgin, the eroticism of being some kids first pushed me into overdrive. After the first two, I was ready to deflower the entire university. I envisioned a university course, "Manhood 101 with Professor Jill Thompson." Prerequisite: intact virginity, grading? Everyone gets a piece of "A".

They were all so eager to please me and so appreciative of me. At least half came either when I first stroked them or when I took them into my mouth if they made it that long. I do not remember a single one losing his erection though, they seemed to all make the rotation and come again while fucking me. I was in constant orgasm. When Mike came into the room with that tight body catcher the intensity increased, when she stripped and started riding him I came so hard I almost passed out.

After an untold number of virgins had become men I begged for a break, With all the beer we had drank and the constant pounding on my bladder, I had to pee. They reluctantly stopped and helped me up, begging that I come back quickly. I asked where the restroom was and for a drink of water. Catcher jumped up from Mike and said that she would show me the way. His lap was flooded with their mixed secretions and his penis was standing at full attention. I leaned over to kiss him and afterward leaned further to lick his cock clean.

"It looks like you are having about as much fun as I am, thank you."

"I hope you're not mad, it just kind of happened, she, I, well it was all just so sexy."

"Just save some for me big boy, I am not done yet, but for my last fuck tonight, I want you to cum in my ass."

"I'll gladly cum wherever you desire, my little slut."

"There you go again with the names; I think tonight I've earned the title of BIG SLUT. Oh, by the way, I stopped taking the pill a week ago, who knows one of these studs may impregnate me tonight."

Turning to Shelly "catcher" she took my hand and led me down the hall, both of us nude and both leaving a trail of droplets along the way.

Shelly started, "That was the most erotic thing I have ever seen, you are so gorgeous, I can't believe you just let all those guys fuck you? How did it feel, did you cum? What started this for you? I am amazed that Mike is thrilled to have you do this, especially to watch you do this. Have you ever been with a woman? I haven't but you are so sexy. Hell, I would fuck you in a heartbeat. Would that be okay, do you do girls? Could you and I maybe? How many guys did you do? How many do you plan on doing? You have the most amazing tits. Can I touch them? Can I touch you? Can I..."

I cut her off at that moment. "Whoa, slow down a bit, yes, Mike loves me to fuck others and I love him even more for it, he will always be my last fuck of the night. Thank you for entertaining him, to my knowledge he hasn't been with anyone but me since we married, this opens new possibilities. I have never been with a woman but have been thinking about it. You have such a wonderful body I would love to fuck you. How about we give the boys a show once we are done here?"

"Really you would? We can? That is so awesome."

We cleaned ourselves up a bit, not much because I wanted to taste Mike in her, and she seemed eager to take full advantage of the mess I had down below. We stood, kissed, and made our way back to the bedroom.

"I am sorry, I don't remember your name?"

"It's Shelly."

"Well Shelly it is nice to meet you, let's see how well we can turn some boys on."

"Fuck yeah, do you mind if I snag one or two from you?"

"I think there is plenty to go around. Do you do this as part of being a little sister?"

"No way, I would have told them to go fuck themselves, but you make it look like the best thing ever."

"Oh, it is, it is like I am just a sex machine and my whole existence is centered on sex. I can't describe it, endless orgasm, like I am just a giant G-spot.

Shelly slipped her arm around my waist as we strolled down the hall, I reached around to pinch her nipple, and thus we walked back into the room. There were only a few guys left in the hall and six left in the bedroom. We squeezed between them and turned to each other and joined in the most amazing French kiss, her lips were so soft, and her tongue seemed as if it had no end, probing my molars and caressing my uvula. I was excited to learn how they felt on my lower lips. Thankfully I didn't have to wait long as she lowered me to the bed and began to lick her way down. After her ever so gentle licks and suckling at my nipples my first orgasm with her came when she suddenly bit down strongly on one. The lightning bolt shot straight to my clit and I shuddered in the climax, she giggled and proceeded downward.

Mike knelt behind her, and it was her turn to cum when he licked across her swollen vulva and probed her sphincter with his tongue. We moved to sixty-nine, me laying on my back and Shelly straddling me. Mike again moved in behind. We would take turns lapping her nectar and alternating kissing each other. Both she and I enjoyed several small orgasms. I whispered to Mike "Fuck her." He crawled onto the bed, and easily slid into her slippery hole, I then alternated between focusing on her clit and his scrotum. Her eating me was a cascade of new experiences, her lips and tongue were soft and gentle, and no whiskers or stubble irritating my skin, then quite unexpectedly she would bite one of my labia or my clit which shot electric volts of pain and pleasure throughout my body. She reached under me and slid first one then two fingers into my anus, coordinated with a clitoris bite I nearly fainted from the blissful pain.

I heard the familiar voice of Pepper asking, "May I join in?" Mike, Shelly, and I spoke in unison, "Please."

Pepper stepped between my legs and slid in right in, Shelly sucked him a few strokes to lubricate him, which was unnecessary for my benefit as I had never been wetter. Mike finished in Shelly and returned to his perch of observation. Shelly moved to one side and I to the other and the gangbang turned into a mini orgy. We would kiss when our mouths were not otherwise in use, which wasn't often. Sometime early in the morning the last of the frat boys came and went and I woke Mike up telling him it was time to keep his promise and reclaim me.

Shelly helped me to arouse him enough to get him hard again and she left the room, leaving just Mike and I.

"Thank you hunny for the most amazing night of my life I didn't think a human could cum that much. My abdominals ache from spasming so much. Please take me then take me home."

My poor pussy was raw, swollen, and sore so I pushed him back onto the chair turned, and sat in his lap guiding his mostly hard penis into my ass, the first and only to go there this night. The tightness caused his erection to solidify and within a couple of minutes, we both came, small, low-volume climaxes, which was a perfect culmination to the evening.

As I was searching for my clothes a still nude Shelly came walking back in with what appeared to be two water balloons. They were in fact two magnum condoms filled with the ejaculate of an untold number of young frat boys. Somewhere during the night, she had retrieved a lot of used condoms from the waste can, emptied them into the two largest, tied the ends, and put them in the freezer. They were now spermcicles. Mike chuckled and asked, "May I?" Shelly nodded and handed him one. He slid it over my swollen vulva, which felt incredibly good then surprised me by pushing it completely inside my pussy stating, "I think that can stay there until we get home."

Shelly laughed loudly so I asked her, "May I?" She nodded and handed the other one to me. I told her thank you then hugged Mike and slid it between the cheeks of his butt, then pulled her in for one last embrace, while holding her tightly I slipped it into her telling her that she too had to keep it in until she got home.

She shuddered from the sudden coldness but neither argued nor resisted, she picked up her phone and took a picture of the knot hanging out and asked for our numbers which she entered into her phone and forwarded the photo to us both with a message: "anytime either, or both, of you want to fuck give me a call. Hearts, Shelly."

12