My Wife's Appetite

Story Info
My wife and I fuck my ex fiancée.
2k words
4.35
53.7k
66

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Riyajon
Riyajon
92 Followers

I slowly got out of bed to a message notification. It was a warm Sunday morning and I had no intention of getting up early. With sleepy eyes I looked at my phone. It was her. My bitch of an ex who had at one point nearly ruined my life until I had found my lovely wife who mended my broken heart. I looked at my wife Denise who lay in bed next to me as I read the message. It read, 'Hi, I'm coming into town, not far from your place. I know it's been long since we've spoken but please call me when you get this message. Love Nina.'

A certain sense of uneasiness took over me as I read the message. Nina was a witch in the real sense. She had left me after sleeping with some random guy at her work place just days after we were engaged. It left me in a dark place and I wasn't sure I'd forgiven her. But I'm thankful for that because thats how I met my lovely wife Denise. Denise and I had been married for over a year now and life couldn't have been better. She was a sensitive and loving woman and moreover very beautiful too. I looked at her as she lay in bed on her side. Her large natural C cup breasts were exposed and free. Her beautiful curved hips. I didn't Marry her for the looks but it sure was a cherry on top. But the real kicker was her sexual appetite.

Denise is WILD in bed and she's bisexual too. I've always been accepting of her and she's been nothing but honest. Ever so often she would pick up hot young women and bring them into bed with us. The only rule was we had to share.

I made breakfast and told Denise about the message instantly. There were never any secrets between us.

"Why would that bitch message me for all of a sudden?" I remarked.

"Dunno. Unrequited feelings maybe?" Denise said with a smirk.

"So what are you going to do?" She enquired.

"Nothing. I'm not going to give into her need for attention. Frankly I don't care enough to reply to her." I responded.

A glow came across Denise's face. 'This can't be good' I thought.

"How about...You invite her over for dinner and drinks? After all a friend in need..." She trailed off, her face now smiling impishly.

"What??? Denise..." I managed to say.

"Simply put, lets double team and wreck this bitch! You get your revenge and I get my hands on some good pussy. Your ex is kinda hot. Not as hot as me but still..." My lusty wife said. I was shocked and did not know what to say or how to even process something like this. Denise coyly walked upto me and kissed me. Getting down on her knees she pulled out my cock and began to play with it. She slowly sucked it and began to slide her mouth over it and raised her intensity until I could hold on no more. In mere minutes she had me cum into her mouth. As she swallowed each drop and looked into my eyes.

"Call her over tonight for dinner. I'll get little willy out to play." she said. Little willy was the name of her large and thick strapon which she often used on her conquests in our threesomes. She prided herself in being a skilled user.

I responded to me ex's message and just as i expected she was hungry for attention. It seemed Nina was just lonely. The guy she cheated on me with wasn't paying much attention to her or her needs. So it was clear what she had in mind. Once a cheater always a repeater i thought to myself.

As the evening approached, I got ready for the 'dinner'. Denise's instructions were clear. I had to just play along and she would take care of the seduction. Hey I wasn't complaining. Denise wore a sexy thigh high dress i had bought her for her birthday and a push-up bra to make her already ample bosom appear more slutty. She was always dressed to kill. The door bell rang and there stood Nina, my ex-fiancée. Nina wasn't as well endowed as Denise but still had moderate (32B) sized breasts for her stature. She wasn't as curvy as Denise either. In front of Denise she looked rather petite.

"Hey welcome Nina! It's so nice to finally see you!" Denise said as she hugged Nina and gave a gentle kiss on her cheek. Nina taken aback by the kindness smiled and said "You really have a beautiful wife. I'm glad to be here too Denise." Nina felt a bit suspicious. How could this woman be so kind to her after knowing how she had hurt her husband in the past. Not wanting to overthink she walked inside.

The plan was afoot. Denise kept the drinks flowing while Nina bitched about how her guy had no time for her and was always either working or drinking with the guys. I didn't care I just cared about the plan.

Denise is a better actor than I am. She actually pretended to care and subtly hinted I leave the room and get the 'special bottle' of wine. That was our code for leave and come back in 20 minutes.

Denise's version of the 20 minute headstart -

I watched Nina talk about her life and other non-specific details. Right now timing was crucial. I had to bring up the subject of sex as casually as possible.

"So Nina how is your guy in the bedroom front?" I winked as i spoke.

"Ugh don't get me started...Ya' know he hasn't touched me in probably the better part of three weeks. He's either too tired or can't get it up." She responded. Nina was clearly drunk and I had her right where I wanted her. It was time.

"You know, a girl like you shouldn't have to beg for a mansy attention. Hell if I were your guy I would've struggled just to keep my hands off you." I said trying to sound as sincere as I could.

Nina smiled and looked at me with purry eyes. She took the bait. I slowly moved closer to her and looked into her eyes. I gently stroked her face and giggled as I ran a finger over her lips. She blushed and tried to say something. But before she could I moved forward and kissed her softly. Our lips met and I pressed in, making sure she wouldn't be able to withdraw. She clearly needed it and didn't even hesitate. I sucked on her tongue as my hands went to work and cupped her breasts and squeezed them ever so gently. She was moaning now and was in a trance of sexual frenzy. I slowly left a trail of kisses all over her face and down her neck. As i licked her neck making small curcles with my tongue I heard her moan. BINGO! Erogenous zone found I thought to myself. Nina was writhing with pure pleasure. I slowly undressed her and began gently licking her breasts. One at a time, slowly and steadily eventually sucking harder and harder. I gently bit one of her nipples to see how she responded. The slut really liked it. Just as we both undressed and continued to kiss hubby dearest walked in.

My continuation of the story -

Denise and Nina's naked bodies drove me wild with excitement. My goddess of a wife and my whore of an ex were going at it in full swing. Denise signalled for me to come in. As i walked in Nina looked shocked but calmed down as soon as Denise stroked my cock. She pulled down my pants and began playing with it. Slowly she proceeded to suck it. Nina followed and Denise held her head as Nina sucked. Denise raised her game and began to slowly thrust Nina's head against my cock, forcing her to speed up. Denise looked into my eyes and winked and licked her lips sexily as if she wanted to say 'mission accomplished'.

Denise stopped Nina before I could climax. She had made it clear I was to blow my load only when she permitted it.

Denise kissed Nina once more and got onto the sofa and spread her legs apart and plainly said

"Lick my cunt."

Ninas eyes widened and she tried to speak "I don't think i can .. I've never done-"

"You can and you will. Hurry up" Denise said with a sense of authority. Seeing my wife's dominant side turned me on further. As Nina lowered herself to Denise's dripping cunt she hesitantly licked. Denise held her head firmly against her pussy not allowing her to back out. Evident it was her first time, Nina licked haphazardly. My wife motioned for me to fuck Nina from behind. This was it. I was going to fuck my ex after what seemed like an eternity. I wanted to leave her with a fuck of a lifetime and get rid of any anger and lust I had inside of me. I entered Nina and she let out a gasp. Seems she hadn't taken a cock as big as mine since our break up. I paced myself and began thrusting into her. Starting slowly. I began fucking her harder and faster. I spanked her ass as I fucked her. Nina moaned loudly. I could see Denise enjoying her power play as she held her new plaything in place. Denise climaxed and gradually let Nina's head go.

Denise got up and left the room while i continued my onslaught onto my ex's pussy.

"I forgot what a good fuck you were. I've missed this." She managed to say in between moans. Not caring enough to answer I continued to fuck her relentlessly.

Denise walked in wearing her 'Little Willy'. It was an 8 inch long and 2 inches wide strapon. She looked like an embodiment of sexual energy wearing it. She stood before us and made Nina suck it. Nina began working her plastic cock and her head bobbed back and forth as she was being taken from both ends.

Denise pulled her cock out of Nina's mouth with a plop. As Denise sat on the sofa she motioned for Nina to mount her cock. Nina was hesitant at first but slowly took it in inch by inch. A feeling of fullness came over her she let out a moan. Very carefully she began to ride her. A feeling of ecstasy passed through her core. Denise ordered me to come closer to them and said "Now MY HUSBAND is going to fuck you up the ass, slut."

Nina and I were both taken aback. Denise wasn't joking at all. Following her orders, I slowly began to push my cock into Nina's ass not wanting to hurt her. I felt her tight anus relaxing. I was patient I most certainly didn't want to hurt her hut she was a sport and took me in bit by bit. Now both cocks were jammed into Nina and Denise and I began to rhythmically fuck this cheating whore. Our pace quickened. Denise was sucking on one of Nina's tits and squeezing her hips while i was holding Nina and pounding her ass. Within minutes I climaxed and let out a stream of hot jizz up Nina's ass. As I pulled out both women continued to go at it for a while longer until they were eventually spent.

"That..that was amazing. I really needed that. Thank you guys..I mean ever since..."

Nina tried to say before Denis interrupted.

"Sssshhh just take it easy."

Nina caught her breath and looked at her watch.

"Oh my god, its quite late...I should get going." Denise hardly reacted or even looked as Nina rushed out of the door. Puzzled I looked at my wife who was ready for more. She led me upstairs and we fucked for hours. This magnificent woman gave me a chance to get even.

Riyajon
Riyajon
92 Followers