My Wife's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josie was panting louder now.

"Oh yea baby, just like that, fuck me good!"

I could tell she was trying to be quieter, but I was still sure someone was going to catch us. I kept glancing toward the door, waiting for it to be kicked open, by either Tony or Kelsie. But it didn't happen and now I could feel myself getting closer.

Josie arched her back, and I instinctively reached forward and grabbed a handful of her hair. I yanked it backward and continued slamming into her. She let out a sharp cry of pain.

It suddenly dawned on me that we were both facing directly into the mirror over the sink. As I continued to pound away, I watched Josie's face scrunch up in an erotic mix of pain and pleasure. I could see her huge tits swaying and bouncing across the countertop as I repeatedly slammed into her. I had never seen anything sexier in my life, and I could feel myself getting ready to explode soon.

"Oh, yea, that's what I need, baby! Mmmmm, fuck don't stop!" Josie moaned.

I let go of her hair, and reached around her body, grabbing a breast in each of my hands. I pulled her back against me, and she turned her head to meet my kiss. My hips were now rolling into her, angling my cock deep inside her with every sway.

We kissed hard, our tongues seeming to savour the taste of someone new. I pinched her nipples harder than I should have, and she let out a cry. I eased my grip, wondering if someone heard her that time.

She turned back to face the mirror, resting on her elbows, and our eyes met in the reflection.

"Tell me you're going to picture this in your head the next time you're fucking your wife," she said.

I didn't respond but continued to slam into her.

"Say it, Kev. Tell me the next time you're behind your wife pounding her boring pussy, you're going to remember seeing me like this. Seeing my tits bouncing and my pussy cumming all over your cock."

Although I didn't want to give her the satisfaction, she was almost certainly right. I knew I would never get this image out of my head.

"Yes," I said, breathing hard now.

Suddenly she reached one of her hands behind my head and grabbed a handful of my hair. A shot of pain ran through me, but I didn't let up.

"Oh fuck baby, I'm gonna cum!" Josie said, trying to jerk her hips harder against me.

That sounded way too loud, but I kept fucking her, eager to make her orgasm. I pinched her nipples as I continued driving my cock deep into her soaking wet pussy and finally pushed her over the edge.

"Oh god, here it comes, I'm cumming, Kev! I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" she cried out.

Letting go of one of her breasts, I wrapped my hand over her mouth, trying to suppress the wail coming from deep inside of her. She let out a long muffled groan through my hand as she came all over my cock, her body spasming and convulsing violently. I could feel her walls contracting hard over my shaft.

Seeing the obscene look of sheer lust and pleasure on Josie's face as she orgasmed suddenly sent me over the edge.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum, Josie," I grunted in her ear.

She flung her head back to look at me. "Don't you dare pull out. I want every drop of that cum in me, or I'm going to get loud," She threatened

This only fuelled my eruption, and I exploded inside Josie's pussy. Stream after stream of hot cum shot into her, as my hips spasmed uncontrollably.

"Oh god yessssss!" she hissed.

I finally finished and leaned my body forward to rest on Josie's back.

"Mmmmmmmm" she purred.

We stayed that way for several seconds as I waited for my cock to soften and slide out on its own. When it finally did, I took a deep breath and tried to process what had just happened.

Josie reached down and grabbed her robe, wrapping it back around herself. I was suddenly hit with the unmistakable smell of our sexual romp. I looked down to see my cock glistening with a mixture of both of our fluids. As I glanced at the shower, Josie put her hand on the door handle.

"Ah, ah, ah," she said with a devilish smile, "No showering, Kev. I want you to smell me all night as you dream about fucking me again."

This girl has some serious issues, I thought.

I was terrified the smell was strong enough that Kelsie would smell it. What would I say? But I didn't seem to have a choice, as I watched Josie slowly turn the doorknob.

"What about you?" I whispered, remembering I had just filled her with a huge load of cum.

"Me? Well, Tony was begging for me to let him go down on me earlier. Maybe I'll wake him up and give him his wish!" she said with a wink.

And with that, she opened the door, and without bothering to scan the hallway for anyone who may be out there, she calmly turned the corner and walked to her bedroom.

I stood there for several seconds, thinking if we spaced our exit times from the bathroom, it might lessen suspicions if someone were to hear us. When I finally tiptoed to the door and stepped into the hallway, I couldn't help but glance toward the master bedroom.

I froze. The door was open wide, and I could see Josie naked and straddling Tony's face, her hands gripping the headboard. I could hear her moans as he presumably ate her out.

"Oh fuck yea, baby. Don't stop, keep licking, right there. Do I feel wet?"

I continued to stand there, stunned.

"Oh god, I'm getting close," She wailed, no longer concerned with suppressing her cries of pleasure.

As if sensing my spying, Josie turned her head to meet my gaze. Seemingly encouraged by my leering, she began to moan and groan more brazenly, her hips grinding hard against her husband's face.

"Oh, I'm gonna cum," she groaned.

I stood mesmerized by the scene, as her body began to spasm and convulse yet again.

"Oh god, baby, that's it. Lick it all up. Get every drop, baby!" she instructed her husband, her voice hoarse and sexy.

I could feel my cock begin to stiffen again. When her orgasm finally subsided, she gave me a sexy smile and blew me a kiss.

I turned quickly and shuffled back to the guest room. I slowly pushed the door open and heard it creak once again. Fuck! I tried not to move or breathe, but I heard Kelsie shuffle on the bed, letting out a quiet groan. She turned on her back and looked at me in the doorway, squinting her eyes.

"Baby, is that you? Where were you?" she asked.

"Just needed to go to the bathroom," I said, my heart racing as I wondered if she had heard anything.

"I think I'm ready for a little playtime now," she said with a sultry smile.

Oh god, I thought. I inhaled discreetly trying to test the smell. There was no mistaking the odor of sex. My heart pounding, I crossed the room quickly, grabbed Kelsie by the legs, and yanked her to the edge of the bed, before flipping her over. She let out a loud gasp of surprise at my aggression. I reached forward and shoved her face down into the mattress, and I suddenly felt myself raging hard again. I grabbed my cock with one hand and one of her ass cheeks with the other. My shaft still looked very wet from being inside Josie. I pressed the head of it against Kelsie's slit and thrust it into her.

"AAAAHH!" she cried out.

I didn't care how loud she was. Without hesitation, I began ruthlessly slamming in and out of my wife's pussy. Having skipped any hint of foreplay, I expected some resistance from lack of lubrication. Yet I was gliding in and out easily, and I realized that either Kelsie had already been very wet from arousal or the mix of mine and Josie's cum already on my cock was all the lubricant needed.

Kelsie buried her face in the pillow, trying to muffle the sharp cries being forced out of her with every violent thrust of my cock against her cervix.

She lifted her head slightly from the pillow and tried looking back at me.

"Slow down! It's too hard, I can't keep quiet! They are going to hear me!" Kelsie pleaded.

But I no longer cared who heard us. I thought perhaps I even hoped Josie could hear us, though I wasn't quite sure why. Kelsie buried her face in the pillow again and continued to try to stifle her cries of pain and pleasure.

As I slammed into my wife over and over again, I closed my eyes, trying to push out the picture suddenly flooding my mind. But it was no use. Just as Josie had predicted, I found myself picturing that euphoric look on her face in the mirror as she orgasmed.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna cum, baby," I yelled out.

As I prepared to fill my second pussy of the night, Kelsie suddenly put her hands on the edge of the mattress and shoved her hips back. I stumbled backward a step, as she whirled and dropped to her knees. She grabbed my throbbing cock and began to jerk furiously, flicking the head with her tongue as she went.

I felt a surge of panic. Was she going to smell Josie on my cock or would it be camouflaged with the smell of her own fluids? Would she notice a different taste?

My head reeled but it was far too late to stop and I felt a jolt go through my cock and balls.

"Oh fuck, here I go!" I grunted.

Just then, Kelsie grabbed my hips and took the full length of my cock deep into her mouth, bobbing back and forth. I came hard and felt Kelsie's hand grab my balls and squeeze lightly. I looked up to the ceiling and let out a loud groan as my hips spasmed against my wife's face.

After several seconds, Kelsie finally slid her mouth slowly off of my cock. She stayed there on her knees for several seconds staring at my dick. My heart was pounding, as I held my breath in fear of what had given her pause. Then she looked up at me and swallowed hard. She got to her feet and grabbed my face with both hands, kissing me deeply, her tongue swirling in my mouth. I could taste the salty mixture and was sure that somewhere in there I could taste Josie.

Just then, Kelsie broke our kiss and she looked at me with a smile.

"How do I taste?" she giggled.

We crawled into bed and cuddled close together, my arm wrapped tightly around her. Before long, I could tell she was asleep.

I laid there for what seemed like an hour, replaying everything that had happened. Finally, my exhaustion won out, and I fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning, we awoke to the smell of breakfast cooking. When we came into the kitchen, Tony was whistling away as he mixed up scrambled eggs, while bacon sizzled in a frying pan on the stove. He seemed to be in a great mood. Josie was sitting at the table. Her hair was a mess and her makeup was obviously still on from the previous night. She looked hungover, like she could use another few hours sleep, yet incredibly sexy in a slutty way.

We had our breakfast, making small talk as we ate. Finally, with his head down and a smile on his face, I heard Tony say:

"So, you guys sounded like you were enjoying yourselves last night."

My heart stopped. I glanced sideways in Josie's direction but if she was worried he had heard our bathroom session, she certainly didn't show it.

"Sorry about that," Kelsie spoke up, her face turning red. "My husband came to bed a bit worked up, it seems."

She smiled sheepishly, sliding her hand onto my lap.

A wide grin spread across Josie's face, as she took a sip of her coffee. Kelsie glanced her way.

"What, I can't help it if he was horny?" Kelsie said with a grin. "Gotta keep my man satisfied."

I continued to eat my breakfast, my head down and full of guilt and shame.

"Yea, Kelsie, that is quite a tiger you've got there," she said.

I looked up at her and she smiled and gave me a wink.

After breakfast, we said our goodbyes and drove home. I went straight to the shower when we got there, eager to wash away the sticky remains covering my body. Afterward, I climbed into bed to try to get a few more hours of sleep, but found myself tossing and turning, unable to shake the memories from the previous night.

Since that night, nothing like that has ever happened again. We continue to visit Josie and Tony, though maybe not as often as we used to. I try to stick with just one or two drinks, ensuring that I am always ok to drive us back home at the end of the night. Josie still flirts with me, but we've never crossed that line again, though I suspect she would if given the chance.

Otherwise, very little has changed. Josie and Kelsie continue to be close friends, and we all still get along really well. If I've noticed any change, it's been with Tony. He seems more content lately, and I get the impression he and Josie are having sex more often than they used to.

And I anticipate things will eventually get back to the way they were before, with us spending the night at one another's houses after a night of drinking more than we should. I will just need to be careful to not let anything like that happen again.

I still picture that night in my mind, watching the pleasure on Josie's face in their bathroom mirror as I fucked her from behind. The image is vivid, and the recurring memory continues to make me hard as a rock.

I think I feel a bit less guilty each day. It happened, and there is nothing I can do to change it. I don't see there being any winners by either of us coming clean about what happened.

And I think, as long as it never happens again, everything will be fine, right? Kelsie and I will continue our happy life, enjoying sex with one another, content with what we have. We will continue to be friends with Josie and Tony, enjoying drinks and laughs.

As long as it never happens again, I think, everything will be fine. As long as it never...

12