My Wife's Best Friend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Where the fuck have you been all my life?' she asked. 'Turn round and 69 me!'

I was happy to oblige and positioned myself above her, so that my cock slid straight into her waiting mouth, whilst I continued to fervently tongue her swollen clit and finger her pussy hole. Her juices were flowing freely now and oh, she tasted so good! I had to swallow repeatedly to drink it down. Then, pulling her hips higher, I reached my tongue down and flicked it over her tight little anus. I felt her quiver and knew that she wanted more.

I repositioned slightly, so I had better access, then by pointing the tip of my tongue, was able to insinuate it into her tight little butt hole. She reacted by pushing her hips up against me, my mouth now hard up against her anus. Forcing my tongue hard against her little opening, it found its way in through the ring of muscle and - suddenly, I was tongue-fucking her arse!

The thought flashed through my mind 'There is no way on this planet that Laura would let me do this... she hardly ever let me lick her pussy! But here I am, with a woman who is loving every second of it!' In the meantime, Donna was sucking and slurping on my cock and balls, creating the most delicious sensations with her mouth and tongue.

But suddenly, my cock was out in the fresh air again... the previous sensations were replaced by an even better one - Donna grabbed my hips and pulled me nearer her face - she was returning the compliment by energetically tonguing my arse, whilst pulling and stroking my cock with her hand. The feeling of her tongue probing and lapping round my sensitive anus was unbelievable. My cock was so hard, it felt like it was going to burst.

I pushed down, encouraging her to do it harder. This was just the kind of dirty, wanton, no-holds-barred sex I had been craving - and I think that went for her, too. I was getting dangerously close to cumming again - which I didn't want to do yet. I had other plans! I clambered off her, before it was too late and stood beside the bed,

'Come here,' I said, pulling her to me, so her arse was at the edge of the bed and then pushed her legs right over. I bent down and gave her pussy and arse one more good reaming with my tongue, then stood up and ploughed my rigid cock straight into her dripping pussy. It felt lovely and warm and wet, but she wasn't quite as tight as my wife. She felt much softer inside. I gave a few good, hard, thrusts, then pulled out and repositioned.

Remembering what she had said over dinner... I pressed the tip of my cock against her tight little ring. A slight push and the head slipped in, to a little gasp from Donna. My cock is only average length, but it's really thick, so I knew this was going to stretch her, good and proper.

Safe in the knowledge that this was really 'her thing', the thing she had been craving, I gave another steady push and my cock disappeared all the way into her bum hole, her muscles pulsing and contracting, milking me as I lay in there. The sensations were amazing... I didn't need to move... her arse was exquisitely gripping and squeezing me, my cock was twitching and throbbing in return. I was so glad she already sucked me off, otherwise I would surely have shot my load right then.

'Oh, my fuck! That is just exquisite... just so erotic,' I sighed.

I used my thumbs to spread her gaping pussy, which made the sight in front of me, even more compelling. Seeing my cock buried deep inside her, but with her pussy still empty, was just wonderful.

Reaching up, I squeezed both her breasts, just behind the nipples, with a resulting spray of warm milk. I could feel the muscles in her rectum contract every time I pinched them. In spite of the suction her lovely arse was creating, I started pulling back, so I could plough in again. It was like a tiny mouth, trying to hold on to me. I pulled right out, allowing her sphincter to contract for a moment, then rammed my cock in again, right up to the balls.

Over and over I did this, until she was making strange animalistic guttural noises. I knew she was on the point of cumming again. Wanting variation, I pulled out and buried into her pussy. Then out of her pussy and up her arse. Every time, this incited a gasp from her. I repeated this over and over. In the pussy, up the arse. In the pussy, up the arse. We were both totally 'in the zone', filled with wanton lust, totally compatible with each other. They could have dropped the bomb and we wouldn't have noticed.

Donna was thrashing about, eyes screwed shut and grabbing the sheets in her ecstasy. I pressed the pad of my thumb onto her swollen clit and rubbed it with a rapid motion. I had learned that she liked firm pressure on her bud, for it to be treated quite roughly. Finally, I could feel my relentless and unstoppable orgasm building. Skewering her arse with my rock-hard cock, I pounded at her bum hole without mercy, faster and faster till I exploded my cum load deep, deep inside her bowels.

When we had both recovered slightly, I managed to get onto the bed and roll her on her side, so we were in 'spoons', with my softening cock still gripped in her twitching arsehole, gently caressing her breasts, feeling the milk still dribbling from them.

'Did you enjoy that?' I asked.

'Oh my god! Best fuck I've had in years, darlin'. I haven't cum like that in a long time,' she said, still panting.

I was revelling in the eroticism of the moment, my semi-hard cock still up my wife's friend's arse... does it get any better than that? I could feel her bum muscles contracting and gripping my cock, causing new life to stir in it. I was swelling up again and was beginning to feel like having another go - and I hadn't even slid out of her!

I gently rolled her onto her front and pulled a pillow down, which I pushed under her hips, to raise her bottom up a bit. This presented me with the perfect angle of attack, and the sensations produced were quite different for both of us. In this position, she was completely at my mercy, with nowhere to go. My fat cock had somehow regained its full strength and I was drilling into her dirt box as deep as I could go. Reaching round the front of her, I was able to rhythmically frig her clit and could feel a fresh gush of pussy juice oozing between her legs.

At this point, I so wished I had two dicks, so I could fuck her pussy as well! I could feel the build-up starting again, so pulled her up into a doggy position, but then pushed her shoulders down, so she was totally bent over, utterly prone to my assault on her rectum. I repeatedly pulled right out, then rammed back into her greedy arse, knowing she was getting the full effect of the whole of my length ploughing into her. Her moaning was incessant, accompanied by a stream of obscenities.

'Fuck my fucking arse! Fuck it hard, you bastard. Give it to me. Fill me up with spunk!'

Even having cum twice, this was too much, and before long, I was squirting my third load of the night, right up her most private place. We were both done for, totally satiated... my cock was sore and my balls were aching. I collapsed on top of her back and we lay there for a while, panting and exhilarating in the afterglow of great sex. I couldn't remember the last time I had been so turned on, to be able to cum three times in one night.

I eventually slipped my cock out of her and left her to sleep, returning to 'our' bedroom to enjoy a night filled with dreams of wet pussies, swollen tits and gaping arseholes.

In the morning, I was in the kitchen making tea when Laura got home - the moment I had been dreading. The warm glow of satisfaction from the night before, quickly turned into a sinking feeling in my stomach.

But after giving me a kiss and saying, 'Good morning', she pulled me in close and whispered in my ear, 'I quite fancy some of what you gave Donna last night! In fact, I want to hear all about it... so I'm going to take Donna a cup of tea, and we're going to have a girly chat...'

My heart sank, thinking 'This is where the fireworks are going to start!' As she disappeared off upstairs, I was still wondering if my cock and balls had willingly led me into a carefully contrived trap. But after a while, I could hear the sound of low voices and then giggles. It sounded like Donna was doing most of the talking, doubtless recounting our escapade of last night, but I couldn't make out what they were actually saying. But from the tone of the voices, at least it didn't sound as though I was about to get my balls cut off with a carving knife!

After a while, I went into our bedroom, to try and hear better. I still couldn't hear the words clearly, but I could definitely hear that buzzing noise we'd heard the previous night!

It must have been an hour later when Laura came back down. She was no longer in her work clothes and was just wearing a dressing gown belonging to Donna - and was looking very flushed. Without saying a word, she came up to me, then took my hand and guided it between her legs. I took the hint and slipped a finger between her pussy lips. She was soaking wet, full of thick, creamy pussy juice!

'Donna told me all about what happened,' she said in a husky voice. 'I got so turned on hearing all the details about how you two fucked each other silly, I just had to have a play. Donna lent me her toy and I came three times by the time she'd finished telling me.'

I was so relieved! 'I thought you'd be jealous,' I said, as I worked my finger into her pussy.

'I am a bit... but only because you two obviously had a lot of fun, and I missed out! But you're going to make that up to me later!'

She went on, 'Though I am glad you had the decency not to fuck her in our bed. That was nice of you, because I don't think I would have liked that. And she told me that the two of you didn't really snog each other - so it was just sex, by the sound of it. Deep kissing is really intimate, and I would have been jealous of that. Save that for me, eh?'

I was almost speechless. I couldn't believe how utterly reasonable she was being!

'So, here's the deal... you have my permission to fuck her whenever you want. I know how horny you two are, and if that makes you both happy, it's fine, because I'm not really like that. Well, not very often, anyway. There are just two conditions...'

'Which are?' I asked, curious now.

'That you always tell me what you've done, no fucking her behind my back without telling me - and, I want all the details, ok? That's a real turn-on for me!'

'And the other thing?'

'That you save some for me, for when I want it!' she said, cupping her hand over my prick and balls, giving them a gentle squeeze.

'Now I'm going to go to bed to get some sleep. I'm not working tonight, but I want a few hours.' She eased my hand away from her sopping snatch, pulled me close and gave me a deep kiss. 'And you, mister, had better take it easy today and save your energy. You're going to need it for a repeat performance tonight!'

Licking her musky juice off my fingers, I could feel my cock stirring again at the thought of what might happen later.

###

To be continued...

12