All Comments on 'My Wife's Best Friend Ch. 03'

by PottersWheel

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wrongful love........

makes one wonder ...what is the wife doing.......

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
Is this the end?

What happened to Debra? Maybe she will find someone. Thanks for writing.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
not even a mention

of his wife, their marriage, or the future makes their behaviour pretty shallow. and third time through, saying the same things, over, and over, and over again, becomes mechanical and droning.

some might suggest that FTDS should step in after this long, but I can't think of anywhere this very long flash story could go. Debra could come home to discover her impotent husband and her best friend in bed together. She could just stay with her mother for a while longer. We could learn it wasn't her mother Debra went to visit. Connie could grow a conscience, find a younger lover at work, and tell the "lecher" to go home, alone. Or . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Could have been even better

Were the characters of this story younger, and if no adultery had been involved, this story would be a fabulous Romance story. As it is, it is well-written throughout, with an excellent plot and love scenes that enhance the story but never dominate it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Such a hot story, yet wanna know the end of the affair when the wife return.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous