My Wife's Big Mouth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the first guests began to leave, all I could think about was gathering Cindy and Sam and making our escape. The fact that Rocco had made just a single reference to my wife's bust, and never even mentioned the bet, made tonight a win in my book. Now I wanted to quit while we were ahead.

I knew where to find Cindy. She had been at the pool house for the past hour, fraternizing with the enemy while he whipped up round after round of cocktails to keep things lively. Cindy had clearly had too much to drink. I could tell because I was beginning to hear what she was saying -- or slurring -- from halfway across Rocco's backyard. My wife always gets loud when she is drunk. I couldn't make out everything she was saying to Rocco, but whatever it was had the two of them cracking each other up.

I knew it wouldn't be easy to pry my wife away from the bar in her condition, so I resolved to do that last. First, I would track down Sam. I knew he wasn't in the pool, so I checked inside the house.

I eventually found him in the basement playing XBox. He didn't give me any argument when I told him it's time to go, Sam wanted to leave as much I did. Besides, the crowd was starting to thin out. The kids were only 10 or 11, so all the parents wanted to get home at a reasonable hour.

As I approached Cindy and took her by the arm to leave, I suddenly felt a strong hand on my shoulder. It wasn't hurting me, but the grip was strong enough to make me let go of Cindy and whirl around.

It was TJ, a friend of Sam and a fellow defense man. "Excuse me, Mr. Rosen," he said to me, politely. "Could you please give me a ride home? My parents already left."

"Fuck me," I thought to myself. TJ lives on the other side of town: I had no interest in going that far out of my way. But I decided to try to use the extra trip as an excuse to get Cindy out of there. Big mistake.

"Come on, let's go, honey," I said softly to my wife. "We've got to take TJ home, so we should get going."

Whereas I was half-whispering, drunken Cindy practically shouted her response. "Why don't you just take TJ home and then come back to get me? You're my DD, so I promise I won't leave without you!"

I tried to explain that Sam wanted to go, too, so it made much better sense for us all to leave together, but Cindy wasn't easy to convince. She had a nice buzz on and all she wanted was another drink.

That's when Rocco chimed in. "You heard her. She wants to stay. Now Mike, you didn't drink tonight, so you could really help out by giving TJ a ride home -- and Sam, too, since you said he's ready to go. Chesty can help me clear everyone else out of here and maybe help me clean up a bit until you get back."

As soon as I heard Rocco call my wife "Chesty," I braced myself for her temper to flare, but she just punched him, more flirtatiously than in earnest, and giggled about it. Her behavior was definitely odd, but I chalked it up to the booze.

I knew that driving Sam and TJ home -- on opposite sides of town -- was a waste of time but I didn't see any alternative. Cindy was already difficult to pry away from the bar, as I knew she would be, and now that she felt bad about Rocco cleaning up after the party by himself, there was no chance. She was going to stay awhile. The only question was how long.

I was determined to minimize this ordeal and get my wife away from this lecherous old creep -- especially now that Cindy suddenly seemed to hate him a lot less than she usually does. I resolved to drive as fast as fucking possible to get this over with and get back to take my wife home. She doesn't just get loud when she drinks. She also gets horny, so I knew that If I could get her home soon enough, I would be amply rewarded. I told TJ and Sam to hop into the car and before they fastened their seat belts I sped off like a madman.

The drive should have taken more than an hour, but TJ invited Sam to sleep over at his house and I insisted that he accept. That saved me half the trip and allowed me to get back to Rocco's place well before anyone would have expected me.

As I approached the house, a lone car remained parked on the otherwise empty street. Just one couple remained at the party. They probably stayed to help Cindy and Rocco with the cleaning. I should have just marched up there to take my wife home right away. Wasn't that why I had shattered every speed limit in my haste to get back here? But without even thinking, I found myself turning off the headlights and parking a short distance away, so I could approach the house silently, under the cover of darkness. My stomach was in my throat as I climbed stealthily up the walkway to the gate in the fence. I didn't enter. Instead, I noticed a hole in the fence that I could use to see inside without much risk of being seen myself. It took my eyes a minute to adjust to the darkness, but when they did, I made out three figures sitting in the hot tub: Rocco and one other couple, Bob and Bridget. I didn't see their son or Ricky, so I assumed the boys had gone in the house. I scanned the pool area looking for Cindy, but I couldn't find her anywhere. I was growing concerned, but remained in hiding behind the fence, anxiously hoping to catch sight of her.

When Cindy finally emerged, it prompted a round of applause from Rocco, Bob and Bridget. The noise startled me and I crouched low while staying perfectly still to avoid detection. My heart was pumping so fast that I could hear it in my head as I slowly shifted positions and resumed my spying through the hole in the fence.

"There is my little girl," Rocco boomed as Cindy stumbled out of the pool house, a drink in one hand, adorably unsteady on her legs like a newborn foal. "Give us a little spin, so we can see how you look!"

As my wife obliged him, twirling herself about with surprising grace, I noticed what she was wearing: a kid's hockey jersey, with "Sarducci" written on the back. The front of the jersey was skin tight, barely able to contain her voluptuous breasts, and the back was so short that it left her ass partially exposed as she spun around. It was obvious she had no panties underneath. I watched in awestruck silence as my adorable, busty wife sauntered up to the hot tub wearing nothing but a youth-sized hockey sweater, which was shorter and tighter on her incredible curves than any miniskirt I had ever seen.

She climbed in to the Jacuzzi, slowly dipping herself into the water next to Bridget, which earned an immediate rebuke from the host. "Whoa, little lady!" exclaimed Rocco. "Is that where you're supposed to sit?"

Holy fucking shit! Rocco was making my wife go through with the bet -- and she was doing it! In front of Bob and Bridget even! My mind was racing a million miles per hour as I struggled to process the shocking scene unfolding in front of me.

"No," Cindy replied reluctantly, eyes cast downward into the frothing water. I could see her sway just a little side to side and I knew all that alcohol was catching up with her.

"No what?" Rocco asked patronizingly, as if reminding a child of her manners.

Cindy hesitated a moment, causing Rocco to slide a single, pudgy finger under her chin, lifting it until she met his gaze. "No what?" he repeated, more insistently.

"No Daddy," my wife said breathily. As I watched her stand up in the hot tub, water cascading down from those massive tits, snuggled into a kid-sized hockey sweater, my cock grew painfully erect in my pants.

Cindy slowly lowered herself onto Rocco's lap in the hot tub, her back against his hairy chest, trying not to spill her drink as she did so. As she settled in, Cindy began laughing and talking with Bridget. Bob just sat there staring as Rocco lifted his meaty paws out of the water and began lazily manhandling my wife's giant sweater puppies. At first, Rocco groped her tits through the clingy wet fabric of Ricky's jersey, but after a while he stopped and told Cindy to lift up her hands. When she did, it took my actual breath away. Steam from the Jacuzzi was melting into the darkness and from behind a hole in the fence, I was witness to my intoxicated wife taking orders from an old pervert who had verbally tormented her for most of the season. Rocco's face betrayed no emotion, just firm resolve, as he let her stay that way for a long moment, arms raised to the sky, her huge tits looking like they might burst through the Rockets logo, before he finally lifted the jersey over her head, freeing those mountainous tits to slap heavily against the water. Once Cindy was naked, Rocco spun her back onto his lap, again with her back to his chest, and returned to manhandling her magnificent breasts. Rocco was rough and slow, squeezing her tits aggressively but with an almost leisurely indifference. I began absentmindedly stroking my cock through my pants.

As Rocco continued his assault on Cindy's glorious tits, causing her delicate pale flesh to turn an agitated pink from the friction of his rubbing, he leaned over to Bridget and whispered something in her ear, too hushed for me to hear. Whatever he said, it made Bridget stand up and look towards the driveway. I realized they were starting to wonder how close I was to returning. But seeing nothing, Bridget moved towards Cindy, getting right in her face, nose to nose, before swooping in for a deep, open-mouthed kiss. My wife had never kissed a woman before and I could tell that she loved it from the throaty little moans that escaped her lips as Bridget's tongue explored her mouth. I nearly shot my load as I watched Bridget draw back just long enough to pull her long, wet hair into a ponytail and secure it with a hair tie from her wrist before leaning into Cindy's flushed face again, head tilted as if she intended to devour my wife's mouth and throat.

The kiss went on and on, with Rocco mauling Cindy's bare breasts the entire time. Finally, when my wife's moans grew louder and more gutteral, Rocco reached down and scooped her up in his arms with impressive strength. He then sat down on the edge of the hot tub, so just his feet were in the water, and cradled Cindy back down onto his lap. When he had my wife's naked body situated just how he wanted, Rocco grabbed a thick thigh in each hand and forcibly spread her legs, holding them as far apart as he could and exposing her sensitive pudenda to the cool night air.

With Rocco holding my wife's legs splayed open, Bridget began going down on her, licking and fingering her pussy until the sloppy sounds were almost as loud as her lustful whimpering. Bob just sat there watching as his wife tongue fucked Cindy while she writhed and moaned on Rocco's lap. "Keep your legs spread, slut!" Rocco commanded as he removed his hands from her thighs, twisted her head around and began feeding two fingers into her mouth while Bridget rammed two fingers into her pussy.

"Do you like that, little girl? Tell Daddy!" Rocco said condescendingly as Bridget gently lapped at her clit. My wife's only response was to moan around Rocco's fingers. He only took them out to slap Cindy's thighs sharply when she tried to close them around Britney's head. "Keep your legs open, slut!" he barked gruffly.

Cindy immediately complied, spreading her thick thighs and tucking her ankles behind her ears. Britney gave her a few more minutes of expert cunnilingus and then stopped to admire the incredibly arousing site of my wife's exposed pussy. Cindy's moaning had been intensifying and her breathing growing fast and labored, sure signs that she had been approaching orgasm. Denied that blissful release she so desperately wanted, Cindy purred and whined with frustration.

Suddenly, and unexpectedly, Bridget grabbed a handful of Cindy's hair, yanked her head back and spit in her face, while telling her scornfully, "You didn't answer your Daddy, little girl." Watching Bridget, who had been tenderly worshiping Cindy's pussy, assert her dominance so aggressively turned me on like I have never been turned on before. I felt myself floating away and needed to put my hand in the grass beneath my feet to be assured that i remained grounded.

I clutched a tuft of grass for a moment to steady myself, then went back to the hole in the fence.

"Yes, Daddy, I like it!" Cindy said sweetly, turning back to look at Rocco, no doubt desperate to get Bridget's tongue back inside het quivering little quim.

"Too late," Bridget responded coldly, still twisting Cindy's wavy blonde hair around her hand. As Bridget stood up in the hot tub to get a better grip, her figure was displayed to me in silhouette. She was lithe and athletic, with cute, perky B-cup breasts, a far cry from my wife's enormous chest. "If you want me to make you cum, you need to ask me nicely like a good little girl."

"Please!" my wife whispered, while Rocco reached down and began tapping gently on my wife's swollen clitoris, then tracing circles around it with slow patient strokes of his hairy fingers.

"That's right, bitch!" Rocco suddenly snarled at her, before slapping her across the face twice, while Bridget pulled her hair. "Beg for permission to cum!"

Sure as shit, Rocco was still intent on winning the bet. He was going to make my wife beg, just as he promised.

"Please can I come? Please?!" Cindy asked shamelessly. Bridget just sniggered at the wanton whore that my lovely wife had become, but she made no move to resume pleasuring her.

"You want to cum, Chesty?" Rocco mocked her. "Tell me you'll do anything your Daddy says! Beg to be my bitch!" He didn't wait for an answer before he began slapping her tits, slowly and with real force, letting her know who is in charge.

"I'll do anything you say, Daddy!"

I couldn't believe my wife was acting like such a slutty submissive for this disgusting old man -- all while Bob watched in silence just a few feet away in the hot tub. Meanwhile, Bridget began finger fucking Cindy's trimmed little twat, eventually getting four fingers inside her. Bridget corkscrewed most of her hand deep into Cindy's pussy while thumbing her clit, causing Cindy to convulse on Rocco's lap as a powerful orgasm shook her to her core.

"I'm. Your. Little. Bitch. Daddy!" my wife screamed, the cadence thrown off by the primal groans rising from her diaphragm. Her orgasm must have lasted for a full minute. I've never seen her shake like that.

When Bridget finally withdrew her hand, I could hear a long sloshing suction sound escape from my wife's pussy and she could hardly catch her breath. Unceremoniously, Rocco dumped her limp body back into the water, pulled off his bathing suit and sat back down on the edge of the hot tub. "Get over here -- both of you!" Rocco demanded.

Bridget crossed directly in front of her husband as she glided across the hot tub, but she didn't even look his way. Her gaze was fixed on Rocco's exposed manhood and it was easy to see why. The dirty old man was packing a cock that was not only impressive but downright fearsome. It was nothing less than a monster. As he sat with his feet in the water, Rocco revealed the thickest cock I had ever seen -- as wide around as my hand and maybe three times as long, the shaft an angry red and rigid, the tip a massive purple mushroom head, tapping against his paunchy stomach. I nearly passed out from the dizzying rush of lust and adrenaline that surged through me as Cindy moved to join her friend between Rocco's outstretched legs, her massive tits bobbing above and below the water as she went.

Bridget greeted Cindy by thrusting her tongue into my wife's open mouth and leaning in for a long, hard kiss, all the while winding a handful of my wife's hair in her hand. The water in the hot tub played hide-and-seek with my wife's gorgeous melons as Bridget pinned her head back and smashed their mouths together. After a solid two minutes of the hungriest kissing I had ever seen, Bridget pulled back, still maintaining a tight grip on my wife's golden hair, and spit in her face. Cindy let out a gasp but Bridget just led my wife by the hair until her nose was close enough to Rocco's towering cock that she could probably feel its heat on her face and smell a mix of chlorine and musk.

"Are you ready to suck dick like a good little whore?" Rocco asked Cindy, looking down on her imperiously.

Cindy responded, "Yes Daddy," but it was muffled by the sound of Rocco impatiently slapping his massive dong against her lips. The old man's prick was so freakishly big and fat that it landed with a loud thud every time he battered Cindy's mouth with it.

"Tell me what little Chesty wants," Rocco ordered as he continued to slap his fat cock all over my wife's nose, lips, cheeks, eyes and chin. Then he began wiping that thick drooling meatstick across her adorable little face, which began showing red marks from all the cock rubbing.

"I want to suck your dick, Daddy," Cindy cooed. With that, Bridget consolidated her grip on Cindy's wet hair and began pushing the back of her head down on Rocco's forearm-sized cock. My wife sputtered and gagged as Bridget pushed harder, allowing the fat tip of Rocco's flesh snake to plumb deeper into her throat. The sounds of Cindy getting her face fucked filled the backyard. Gwak gwak gwak gwak! The look on Rocco's craggy old face left no doubt that he took evil pleasure in turning this degree-holding feminist wife into a stupid little cheating cock slut.

"Tell me you love sucking that dick, bitch!" Rocco sneered.

My wife seemed eager to obey but she could not breathe around Rocco's huge hog so her words came out all garbled. Bridget established a rhythm, pushing Cindy's head down further and further on Rocco's tool-sized shaft. "That's a good little girl," he said as he removed a stray hair from her face, tucking it gently behind her ear.

When Cindy lifted a hand to his cock, however, Rocco slapped it off and scolded her sharply. "You don't need your hands, slut. Daddy just wants to feel his little girl's mouth." Rocco guided Cindy's hands behind her back and began taking greedy handfuls of her breasts while his fat cock plunged in and out of her throat.

With her hands behind her back, and Bridget gripping her hair by the roots, Cindy was powerless to control the pace. She was losing oxygen, which intensified her alcohol buzz and put her in a state of delirium. Rocco had my wife cock drunk as he plowed in and out of her mouth, teasing her lips with the tip and then smashing back down her throat. A stream of goopy saliva dribbled out of her mouth and coated the wide thick trunk of Rocco's king cock as he fucked her throat until her lungs burned, sending Cindy to higher highs than she had ever experienced. My wife's head lolled around on Rocco's dick like a rag doll.

I can never forget this scene as long as I live. It is seared into my memory. I witnessed my gorgeous wife transformed into an old man's throat puppet. She moaned and rubbed her legs together like a bitch in heat while she worshipped Rocco's beast cock with her pretty mouth. Soon Bridget was making out with Rocco while she pounded my wife's head down on his manhood.

My legs were getting sore from all the standing still, so I tried to shift positions, making sure to keep quiet. Just then, Bob climbed out of the hot tub and lurched awkwardly towards the house. I think he needed to check on the boys but was trying to hide his boner. No one even looked at him. Bridget just kept kissing Rocco while slamming my wife's face down on his erect cock, which by now had swollen to its full glory. The shameful arousal that I felt was like a shot of heroin in my veins. I worried that I might be losing my mind, hiding behind a fence to watch my wife cheat on me with a man twenty years her senior and nothing but contempt for women, but I was intoxicated with a lust so potent that all I could think about was getting the next hit. I had never felt a rush like this one and I didn't know if I would ever feel it again. So I just kept watching as Cindy slobbered on Rocco's giant phallus.