My Wife's Big Mouth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rocco's stamina was unbelievable as he endured my wife's relentless cock sucking, but eventually he pushed her off and slid back down into the hot tub. The stocky old Italian guided Bridget by the waist until she was sitting just out of the water. He spread Bridget's legs, then reached out to grab Cindy and pull her near. Rocco leaned in to whisper in Cindy's ear. I couldn't hear what he said, but Cindy reacted by immediately looking towards the gate. She must have been wondering when I would show up. Rocco spun Cindy around and slapped her face sharply. I could hear her sputtering an apology before she lowered her head to plant a kiss on Bridget's pussy.

The slap jolted me even more than Cindy. If it was possible, I felt even more ashamed than before, as I wondered what Rocco could do to my wife that would make me stop spectating her rapid descent into whoredom and start protecting her. But I just stayed behind the fence, my eyes and ears burning.

Cindy had never kissed a woman before tonight, but now Bridget was digging both hands into my wife's hair and pressing her face against her pussy. Cindy nuzzled her nose and tongue into Bridget's sex while Rocco played with Cindy's cans, groping them and rolling her nipples between his forefinger and thumb, making my wife squeal as she buried her face between Bridget's legs.

As my wife continued eating Bridget's pussy, Rocco gave her tits one last pinch and grab, then moved into position behind her upturned ass and began smacking it with his hand. Cindy gasped out loud as Rocco spanked her again and again, raining blows down on her backside until she was a teary-eyed mess. When he stopped, it was only to rub his hand between my wife's thick thighs, after which the fucker actually raised his fingers to his nose and sniffed them. Scoffing, he bellowed, much louder than necessary, "I think Chesty likes when Daddy spanks her! Isn't that right little girl?"

If he got an answer, I couldn't hear it over the sound of Bridget's moaning as she came all over my wife's face. Cindy sobbed and blubbered, but she never stopped eating Bridget's pussy until she finally let go of her hair.

As Cindy resurfaced from her deep dive into Bridget's muff, the night got suddenly quiet and all I could hear was the soft whirr of Jacuzzi jets and Bridget's heavy breathing as she came down from the heights of ecstasy. But then I heard the crack of Rocco's palm resuming its assault on my wife's sore red ass. Cindy yelped, squawked and bit her lip as Rocco administered a sound spanking, leaving her shaking with need.

When at last Rocco stopped the abuse, Cindy was letting out a soft, continuous wail, but it grew to a primal scream when he mounted her from behind with that dragon-sized dick. The short, squat old lecher looked remarkably like a satyr as he patiently fed inch after inch of that enormous flesh spear into my wife's tight tunnel. She howled incoherently as Rocco gripped her by the waist and drilled into her depths, bottoming out at the rim of her cervix. Again and again, Rocco hammered into my wife, fucking her without mercy while he poured filth in her ears. "Take that dick, you fucking cunt! Daddy is going to push it all the way into your tummy little girl!" Rocco growled as he whaled away on my wife's poor little pussy.

Bridget sat up, adjusted her bathing suit, and dipped inside the house. In a moment, the kitchen light came on and then quickly turned off again, but not before I spied Bob and Bridget together at the window, intently watching the action in the hot tub where my unfaithful wife was taking a pounding. One of them appeared to be aiming a cell phone camera -- just in time to capture the most degrading moment of the night.

Shifting his hands from Cindy's waist to her shoulders gave Rocco the leverage to fuck her even harder and he began slamming into my wife as hard as he could, holding nothing back. As he increased the pace, Cindy started moaning uncontrollably. Rocco must have taken pleasure in hearing my intelligent feminist wife reduced to panting and grunting like a rutting animal because he demanded to hear more of it. "Show me you like being my bitch!" he told her condescendingly. "Bark for Daddy! Bark like a little puppy!"

And just like that, my wife lost the last shred of her dignity. She had been slapped, spanked and fucked so hard that she lost all will to resist Rocco's demands and with his pipe-sized penis pummeling her sensitive pussy, my wife began woofing on command. While a cell phone recorded her from the nearby kitchen window, my wife took Rocco's massive cock and barked her appreciation with every stroke. I was so close to cumming in my pants that I had to squeeze my hands together to keep from touching myself.

Rocco never told Cindy to stop barking, and she never did, continuing to wail, howl and mewl like a little puppy slut until Rocco grabbed her head and dunked it violently into the water. He held her under for a full minute, not letting her up for air, as he delivered the final, punishing thrusts from his cock and shot his load into my wife's beaten pussy. When Cindy finally resurfaced, she was gasping desperately, her face hidden behind her sopping wet hair.

Rocco left her there, cum oozing down her leg and sputtering for breath, as he hauled himself out of the hot tub and wrapped himself in a towel. Cindy was still struggling to calm down when I saw Bob slip out of the house and begin whispering with Rocco. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but I decided I shouldn't wait to find out, so I crept away from the fence and moved quickly towards Rocco's front door, where I knocked loudly to announce my presence.

No one opened the door at first, making my mind swim with dark possibilities, but eventually Rocco greeted me, a shit-eating grin on his crater-pocked face. Rather than letting me inside, he joined me on his front porch and said that Cindy was just looking for her purse. Rocco never lost that smirk, but at least he did me the courtesy of standing around in silence. I I was way too deep in my own head to make small talk with this motherfucker. The word itself -- motherfucker -- just reminded me that Rocco was exactly that. He had fucked the mother of my son. Not just fucked, but pulverized her with such vicious dick that she barked for more like a hungry puppy.

I could hardly look Cindy in the eyes as she finally came to meet us, walking bow-legged and wearing sunglasses despite the late hour. I pretended not to notice her condition just as she pretended to give Rocco a causal goodbye.

I just wanted to get the fuck out of there, so I took my wife's hand and pulled us in the direction of the car. As we staggered down the walkway, Rocco said something I have replayed in my mind countless times since then, dying a thousand deaths of embarrassment each time. "Thank you for coming, Mrs. Rosen." he said with obvious double meaning. "And thank you for not coming past the fence, Mr. Rosen." Not coming past the fence? This motherfucker knew I was behind the -- I couldn't let myself complete the thought. I reeled as I lowered myself into the car, staggered by the fact that Rocco knew my most mortifying secret.

Cindy fell asleep in the passenger seat on the ride home, but not before telling me we should get a hot tub.