My Wife's Big Titties

Story Info
A man is obsessed with his wife's tits at the mall.
1.6k words
3.93
102k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,087 Followers

My wife had always been self-conscious about her big tits but I never minded. I knew I was a pervert. I'd been into big tits for as long as I can remember. I had always ogled women with the big ones, the kind that needed a bra to stay holstered in place. Except I would long to see real women's big tits without the bra and I would scour the internet, hoping to find just the right amount of boobage to keep my cock throbbing.

When I met my wife, I knew she was the right woman for me by the way her huge breasts hung in her tight, pink shirt with no bra, her nipples protruding through the fabric where I could admire them. I couldn't even look her in the eyes. All I could focus on was the gloriousness of her breasts. They were so glorious that I could feel my cock instantly harden and a longing deep inside of me to get to know her. I forced myself to walk up to her and say something. To my shock, she was interested in me! I kept at her until she was mine. Her beautiful, glorious breasts were perfect and I adored them with all of my might. I tried my best to give her what she needed but I knew that I was selfish, and I suppose she did too. I couldn't resist objectifying those tits. They were just too awesome.

We had been married almost five years the day that I took her to the mall. We'd been to the mall before but this day was different than other days. She was wearing a pink shirt, just like the one she had been wearing the day that we met. It woke something inside of me, a lecherous, evil spirit that made me want to objectify those tits. She was talking to me, but I wasn't listening. All I could see was the rise and fall of her big tits with her breath. All I could see was the way her nipples were sticking through the fabric. I wanted to touch them. I wanted to suck them. I wanted to pull them.

"Honey? Are you even listening to me? Can we go over to Cheesecake Mill? I want a piece of cheesecake."

I knew she was talking and that I should have been listening. After all, she was my wife. She deserved more than I was capable of giving her. I had no idea why she had chosen me to settle down with. I was obsessed with her tits. They moved up and down with her breath. I stared at her nipples, transfixed by their beauty. I forgot to answer her.

"Bob! Up here!" She grabbed my face with both hands and pulled my face up until I was looking into her eyes. I looked at her sheepishly, upset that she had pulled me away from those perfect nipples.

"I'm sorry, honey. Your tits are just so perfect. They are so fabulous. Look at these nipples. I love that you hate wearing bras. I love that your nipples are visible through your shirt. It's such a thin shirt, you little slut. It's like you're trying to make my cock hard."

"Maybe I am," she shrugged. "But we're at the mall. You can't do anything here!"

"Wanna bet?" I asked her and my fingers sprung to life, moving to her nipples and closing around them both with a precision that had come from handling her breasts all those years. I knew what I was doing and I knew that she loved it when I objectified and worshipped her tits. I gripped her nipples and twisted them a bit, right there in the food court. I looked around to see if anyone was watching, but everyone else seemed caught up in their own mall experience. I could do whatever I wanted and so I pulled my wife by the nipples through the food court.

"Bob! Stop! That hurts!"

"No, it doesn't!" I told her. "I know you love this shit. Now take it, honey. Show me what a slut you are. Let me pull you across the mall by your tits. Let it happen."

"Bob, you are so bad! There are families here!"

"All your clothes are on! No one can see anything," I assured her. "Now don't make a scene. Just walk with me." I pulled her by the tits through the mall, past all of the stories and toward my destination, Cheesecake Mill. She was a good wife. She was letting me do things that no other woman would have ever let me do and I appreciated it. My cock was rock hard. I needed to find a place to take her, somewhere where I could stick my cock in her as I felt up her chest. She was so sexy, her face fixed with worry. She was afraid of getting caught, of getting in trouble and I loved that about her. It only made it more exciting for me.

I pulled her nipples a bit harder than I needed to and twisted them to the left as we turned a corner toward Cheesecake Mill. I could see her eyes light up as she realized where I was taking her and she smiled at me. She knew that I wouldn't let her down. I would get her what she needed if she gave me what I needed. I needed her. I needed her tits. I needed to be able to lead her by the nipples to her destination and she was letting me take her there.

"Here we are!" I announced as we approached the restaurant.

"Cheesecake!" she cried with delight.

"Yes. I want to feed these titties, make them bigger," I admitted my true agenda. "But first, let's go in here," I pulled her into the family restroom and locked the door. Before I even had the door closed she had pulled her tits out, her pink shirt hugging her neck, her large tits exposed. My mouth was drawn to her nipples and I sucked on one and then the other as I fondled her large breasts with my hands. She let out a slow moan of pleasure and I knew I needed to fuck her. I pulled out the baby changing station and bent her over the large rectangle of plastic. I pulled her jeans and panties down. I sunk my cock into her pussy, reaching under her to fondle her nipples as I fucked her.

Something about the way her nipples felt between my fingers made me feel like I was going to cum fast, but it didn't matter if I did. In fact, it was ideal if I could cum quickly. I knew that my wife understood this and so I let go, shooting my cum up into her pussy with a few grunts of pleasure.

"I can't believe you," she laughed as I pulled out of her.

"Why is that?"

"You just pulled me across the entire mall by my nipples!" she feigned shock. We both knew she wasn't really surprised. I had done things like this before. I would do them again.

"I sure did. And I'm going to do it again but for now, I'd like you to get some cheesecake. You've been a good girl and I want to reward you."

"Awesome! I was hoping you'd say that."

"Of course, my love. I love you and I want you to be happy. So let's get you what you want."

"I love you and I want you to be happy too," she reciprocated.

"I know, my love. Why else would you let me objectify your titties for all of the mall to see?"

"This is true," she smoothed her shirt back down and I swear to God my cock got instantly hard again as I saw her nipples poking through the pink fabric. She was such a sexy slut and such a gorgeous woman. I watched her eat her cheesecake and even had a piece myself but it did little to satisfy the real hunger within me that her tits were continuing to evoke. I was going to have to pull her across the mall again by her nipples to get back to the car. Maybe I could fuck her in the car in the parking garage too.

"Bob, are you listening?" she asked. I was staring at her tits.

"Oh, yeah! Sorry," I apologized.

"I'm up here," she grabbed my chin and lifted my head up so my eyes met hers.

"My apologies," I said, but I lowered my eyes back down to her tits. "You know I love you, right?"

"Yes," she sighed. "You ready to go back to the car or do you want to help me shop for some tops that will make my tits look good."

I perked up. "Definitely shopping for shirts!" I agreed and I was already planning how I would fuck her in the dressing room by the time we got up and left Cheesecake Mill. I reached over and tweaked one of her nipples as we walked out into the mall.

"What store should we hit?" she asked.

"Which one has the biggest dressing room?"

"You naughty fucker!" she giggled but I knew it was on. I was going to fuck her again, this time in a dressing room. I couldn't wait! I gripped both of her nipples and pulled her toward a department store.

"What are you doing?" she feigned shock but we both knew she wasn't shocked. She loved this shit. She was the perfect wife and I loved her and those perfect tits.

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,087 Followers