All Comments on 'My Wife's Big Titties'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
We get it

He was all about the boobs. At least he wasn't looking to share them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I Understand

I understand your obsession. My wife is 34D-28-37, 135lbs. packed onto 5' 5" frame -- so round, so firm, so fully packed, as the lyrics to an old song go.

She is proud of her boobs, but is also embarrassed by them at times. Nevertheless, to please me, she goes along with my obsession, although she says I should be the proprietor of a 'forever eleven' (as in 'years old') store.

She is in graduate school in philosophy. Most of the guys in that discipline are nerdy in various ways. Sometimes I insist she wear a tight t-shirt with no bra to the department. The t-shirt has a head shot of Einstein on it. I tell her that she stretches out Einstein's brain in a way that his theory of relativity never did! She drives those nerdy guys crazy!

Now, those guys may be nerdy, but they're smart. They figure out ways to cop a feel 'by accident', so she can't seriously object, although she admonishes them to be more careful!

Her nipples are extremely sensitive, and I can make her cum by tickling underneath her boobs, working my fingers reoeatedly out to her nipples, and then lighty pinching them.

Anyway, by the time she gets home from school, she is so worked up from the guys finding ways to cop a feel, that I need no foreplay to slide right in to her soaking wet pussy. She almost always cums immediately, which allows us to have a good time before she finally cums again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Time for a divorce

What woman stays with a man that treats her like a piece of meat? Ugly story of abuse.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
To: "Time for a Divorce"

The answer to your question of what woman stays with a man who treats her like this is: a submissive woman who is enjoying every minute of the attention she is getting. Don't forget, she "laughed", "giggled", and called him a "naughty fucker". She only "feigned shock" at what he was doing. She probably also enjoys being spanked, tied up, teased, and told what to do in general, but specifically in the bedroom. They probably have a great relationship, with he being the Dom to her sub.

I have a husband like this. For years, he wanted to take me out in Fredericks of Hollywood clothing I thought was appropriate only for the bedroom. It took me years to relax and enjoy being more "sexual", if you will, in front of others. But he is always my biggest protector and champion, and it has just become part of the exciting way we play. He would never do anything that he knows I would consider seriously humiliating.

Too many people come to this site, read stories of the way others play, and call it abuse, misogyny, immoral, or mental illness. What they should do is back away for a moment and realize that it is an opportunity to learn that humans are wired in many different ways. There are too many of us on the planet to feel threatened by our differences, anymore. We are not a tribe of Jews wandering in the desert who have to outlaw the homosexuals among us to help ensure our survival.

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsalmost 5 years agoAuthor
@Time for a divorce: This is consensual, my friend.

This is a consensual sexual encounter in the context of a decent marriage. I did not say ANYTHING in this story that hints at abuse. When writing it, I imagined his wife to be a woman who loves him very much and is turned on by his fascination with her tits. I think you are projecting your own abusive divorce-ridden situation onto this story. There is absolutely no evidence that this is abusive. In fact, the wife is totally into this public mall titty-squeezing. Just because you wouldn't like it doesn't mean that others feel the same way you do. If I loved a man and he was into this, I'd be right there with him. I think it's sexy to cater to your partner's perversions. In fact, I think it's true love when you want to do so because you love that person so much. I scoff at your 1 star rating. I think it's unwarranted and I advise you to stay away from all of my other work. If you found this offensive, God forbid you see anything where I was trying to offend you. Run! The slut is cumming! Ahahaha. Thanks anyway for the 1 star. lol

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 5 years ago
I guess I'm just a perv too.

I wish it were longer.

More descriptive, more situations, more everything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wtf

Who reads erotic fiction then complains about the lack of moral compass, and further makes the woman who seems to really enjoy it seem like she is wrong. Can we please keep our social justice Warrior views out of porn. Go to a rally or something, Jesus. We are just trying to get off, not save this fictional soul

luedonluedonalmost 5 years ago
There's an amazingly large number of them, Anonymous

Anonymous, you ask: "Who reads erotic fiction then complains about the lack of moral compass".

The Moral Brigade searches for stories, authors, situations and characters to cast their moral judgement upon each day when a new batch of Loving Wives stories are posted. That's how they get their entertainment, just as others entertain themselves by pointing out that it seems a rather unusual thing for them to do.

Lue

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 5 years ago
To be so lucky to be this obsess about your bride, five years into the marriage...

Oh sure, it's really about her tits, but, given how blunt he is about it and how much she loves being objectified by him...

This is probably one of the healthiest relationships LW has gave us a long fucking time!

Nothing wrong in believing your woman is the hottest girl in the world. 'Should happened more often, actually.

Also as you're a perv for nobody else, but your spouse, it's all good, man.

By the way, someone should tell Boobman Bob over there that the best ways to make her wife's tits get bigger is to knock her her. Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
fun

This was fun and happy and loving and concentual and balanced. Refreshing! thank you! more of these two please. Love the tit stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My Filipino wife

She was young,sexy and a slut when I met her at work. I was the trainer in the lab at the hospital and she was built. She loved using her tits ti get attention and I obliged her. By day two I was feeling up at work and she wanted my address. I told her if she showed up I was going to fuck her ass off. She did so I did. Loved it. I used to take her out with an old snap Levi shirt I owned with no bra so I could unsnap her and let men have a good look. She was very nasty submissive and I pushed her as far as I thought it was safe to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I love big Tits

I am a lover of big Tits also. The bigger they are,the harder my cock gets. I loved this story,wish it went into more detail but all in all a good story. My cock is solid as a rock

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You Wife's big titties

Hello, Your wife's tits sound great.

But you are an absolute ASSHOLE!!!

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsover 2 years agoAuthor

You know what's funny? I just took it personally when you called my character an asshole! Like I'm really him and I'm so mad that you said my wife's tits were hot but called me an asshole. I'm not letting her flash you, Anon! You just lost your chance with my fictional, big-tittied wife! Ahahahaha!

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

I love big boobs, and I love Women with big Boobs. I love Stories about women with big Boobs. Thank You.

Anytime I see a Double D cup I get all excited and Thank The Lord. And Thank You SlutProblems for a great Story to Ponder. 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My young 21 year old GF was soo jealous of her Mom's big gorgeous tits and I couldn't figure out why - it was just about all she could talk about. I was a lead sing and guitar player in a rock band in Hawaii and she (Aja) was stunningly beautiful with larger that average breasts. A 34-22-34 figure with a C-cup. But Her Mom... Was a 49 year old triple-D with a stunning hour-glass figure and had some-how managed one day to invite me over when her daughter and husband (she lied to everyone) wasn't there and seduced me and showed me what sex was like with a woman with giant tits who loved having big, beautiful juicy tits and loved secretly torturing her daughter with them.

I asking her after fucking her raw for about an hour and a half and she was a screaming sweaty jiggle mess, would she object if I paid for a boob job for her daughter... to my surprise she thought it was a great idea - as long as her tits were smaller than hers... I said smaller - ?? I said on One Condition... if she started talking to her daughter about it and made sure after the augmentation they both agreed it was ok to fuck me and not be jealous... She then said her daughter would always be jealous if her Tits were smaller... to which I replied, Then you better start Considering 1. putting out the same effort you are right now because you're better at fucking *because* of those big Tits and enjoy using them - Aja will love hers when she gets them too... but she will never measure up to your ego.

Maybe a threesome is in our future... But maybe bigger breasts for you if I pay for them? She said ABSOLUTELY? And you guys have no idea how fun it is to fuck a mother-daughter with large triple FF's of the daughter and the mother bigger than that, the mother always telling the daughter what to do... me with the money the looks, the staying power, the 9-inch the Mom who liked a little nose candy and the Daughter who always wanted bigger tits than Mommy but never got them... by the way, her husband? he liked to watch - unless Aja or her Mom told him to leave.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Back In 2008 My wife and I went to the local mall, because she wanted a new bra, yet why I do not know, not even to this day. Her name is Nicole, she stands 5 Ft 8 inches tall weighs 156 Lbs., and has 48DDD tits, the reason I did not know why she wanted a new bra was because, she hardly, if ever wore one. So, we went into a store, she told the lady at the counter that she wanted a new bra but did not know for sure what size she was, so the lady said I'll measure you, and watching as that lady wrapped that tape measure around my wife very large headlights, made my cock so hard, I have a ten-and-a-half-inch cock when fully hard. She was told she is a 48 DDD, so the lady showed her the rack of bras that would fit her rack (pun intended) My wife picked one and asked me to follow her into the dressing room as she tried it on. I am standing in the dressing room, and she is facing me while taking her shirt off. As soon as those tits became visible to me, and she turned around, I could not help myself, I pulled her pants and panties down. She bent over putting her hands on the wall, and I slid my cock in her and began to fuck her hard and fast. What made it more exciting was, she was facing the mirror, so I could see her large melons flop as I fucked her hard. Before I knew it, I was on the brink of orgasm city. I told her I was going to cum, and boy did I. I shot for what seemed like ten minutes. When we both dressed and came out, i Paid for the bra, as the cashier looked at us with a big smile, so obviously, she knew what we did..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...