All Comments on 'My Wife's Birthday Treat'

by rjd69

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Me too

I love licking my wife's clit while she's getting fucked and then eating the cum out of her pussy afterwards and sucking the guys cock dry to clean them both up what a tasty turn on that is I just love it one day I want to to see what is like to have a cock cum in my mouth

Doug689Doug689about 8 years ago
Me too, also!

I only got to eat a hot cream pie once but it was delicious. Do it again in a heartbeat.

Wasn't married, but they were. He said he was bi, but didn't seem to get aroused by my mouth. I sucked her clit from underneath as he fucked her doggy style. He only lasted about a minute, (I suspect that's why they wanted me). After he shot into his wife, I ate her out till clean and she came, and then fucked her. She and I got it on every way possible for the rest of the night, he just watched. She and I enjoyed the hell out it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot

this is how I'd like to give my wife a birthday present. Unfortunatey she won' play. I'd like to watch a black bull fuck a hotwife while her hubby watches. Any takers?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Favorite fantasy

This story is like reading our favorite fantasy. I would love her sitting on my face while her black boyfriend is fucking her. We've only gotten as far as using her lifelike black dildo. Hope you can continue with other Thomas stories. We LOVE them!

rjd69rjd69about 8 years agoAuthor
Favourite Fantasy

Thank you so much for your feedback. I really appreciate it. There are more Thomas adventures to come!. I write the stories and my wife checks them for accuracy and erotic content. We're very happy you're enjoying them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A good cucking story!

I did like this tale. It had all the traditional cucking elements in it.

I masturbated nicely and will do so again when I finish typing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous