My Wife's Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Our cabin. Can we just go to sleep and forget this?" Natalie pulled back the blanket and lied down, "Please turn off the lamp."

"You're sleeping in that?" Normally my wife sleeps nude at home --except for a few days a month -- or just panties. Sleeping in yoga pants and a t-shirt was a first in the time I've known her.

"I caught a chill."

"I remember in the van? You all right? You know body heat is the best way to warm up." I put my flirtiest tone on the last sentence.

"I am fine," Natalie snapped, "And definitely not going to do anything with my brother in the room beside us. If you have a problem, you can sleep out there."

I stripped to my boxers and snuggled against my wife. At least she allowed that. "I'm serious, Nat," I said as calmly as I could, "Something's up with you. What's going on?"

"I... I... Never mind," She replied and sounded like she was about to cry.

"Baby, talk to me. We've never had problems talking before."

"I went off the pill, okay," Natalie said in a tearful voice, "I was going to surprise you after Travis was gone, but I think my hormones are all out of whack. Seeing Travis again, my emotions are just all over the place. I don't mean to take it out on you. I'm sorry."

"That's okay. I love you."

"Love you too, Wally."

I fell asleep spooning her. I still was snuggling her when I woke up around dawn, probably four in the morning. I could hear creaks, flesh slapping and a woman loudly moaning, "Uh, uh, uh... God yes, fuck me...fuck me...uh,uh,uh."

It seemed Travis did get Rochelle and in the room beside ours. Considering her brother had no problems with us hearing him fuck, I gently caressed Natalie's breast through her shirt, teasing the nipple, which I knew would wake her up.

She reacted by pulling my hand away and angrily whispering, "Walter, I said no."

"Shh..." I said, and began kissing her neck.

"Yes... feels so good with your hot cock in me... fuck me... fuck me..." whimpered Rochelle as the flesh slapping increased.

I moved my hand to the front of her waistband and started to slide under it. "Travis, I told you, no," Natalie hissed and pulled my hand away and moved away from me on the bed.

I was left with blue balls while waiting for the lovers to finish. I figured after being so emotional seeing him, the name slip was understandable. Though, something was telling me she said his name because it was him that she was mad at -- not me.

I got up about the same time as Travis and Rochelle, who obviously stayed in the same room. The smell of sex was still on them as both left to freshen up. I had no intention of being in the men's shower with Travis, so I enjoyed a cup of coffee. Once he returned, I headed off, and met Rochelle on the path, who blushed when she saw me. I figured it was because she knew I could hear her and Travis.

When I returned to the cabin, feeling clean and refreshed, Natalie had just woken up. It looked like the three got into an argument as soon as she woke up, and I interrupted it when I walked in.

"Fucking forget it, I can't deal with this now. I'm going for a walk," Natalie said and glared at me when she walked past.

"Hun?" I said I reached for her shoulder, not knowing what was upsetting her.

"Not now, Walter," Natalie snapped and slammed the cabin door on her way out.

Travis and Rochelle looked at me like they were just as surprised by my wife's temper tantrum.

"I better go to her," I said and Rochelle nodded.

"No, it's my fault and my sister," Travis said, "I'll go talk some sense into her. Give us some time, okay?"

He walked out the door and I went to pour another cup of coffee. Rochelle had a really funny look on her face. She shook her head.

"What?" I asked.

"That really wasn't a good idea," she said softly.

"Why?" I said and looked at her face. I think I saw guilt and nervousness. At that moment, things started clicking a little bit -- at least to the point that something was wrong.

I guessed Natalie wouldn't go down the public path, probably into the wooded path area where we often hiked or had our picnics that sometimes ended with sex in the woods. As I headed towards the picnic area, which was overgrown from years of neglect, but still had a table, I could hear voices. I walked really carefully as I approached. I could hear them before I saw them.

"You love this pussy, don't you? So much tighter than that slut."

"And you love being fucked by this cock. Even better than right last night when we fucked in front of your clueless, loser husband?"

"Shut up and just fuck me."

"Why? I can tell you haven't had as good of dick as this in a while, how hard you came in the van."

When I could see through the trees, my beautiful wife had her yoga pants to her knees and was bent over the picnic table while her brother fucked her hard from behind. I saw from the side, a good enough view to see he wasn't wearing a condom. Last night now made sense, Natalie wore yoga pants and didn't want me touching her so I wouldn't find out she had that pricks cum inside her from fucking him in the van while I drove.

I debated for a moment whether to interrupt, and fight for my wife. Physically, I knew I was no match for Travis, and with her letting him talk about me like that. There was no use. He continued to call me a wimp and other names while she just groaned and enjoyed being fucked. I decided that there was no way I could remain married to Natalie after that. I recorded about ten seconds of video with my phone, then I turned around and headed to the cabin.

I think the look on my face told Rochelle what I saw. Without a word, I went into the master bedroom and began packing all the clothes -- even my wife's.

"I didn't know until last night when she cleaned up in the shower," Rochelle said, "I'm sorry, she made me promise not to tell you. She said it was just going to be a weekend thing, and then things would go back to normal. Nat said she'd explain and make you okay with it. He's not her brother, not really. He was her foster brother back when she was thirteen for a few years. They kept in touch and became lovers."

I finished packing and hauled the bag to the van, with Rochelle behind me.

"She does love you. She told me that Travis never was husband material and never wanted to raise kids. You were the father type and..."

I stopped and looked at her. "You walking home or are you going to get your stuff too?"

"Please, she loves you. I know she does. Nat really was hoping to make you okay with this." Rochelle stammered as she went back into the cabin.

I followed her as she quickly got her stuff together. "How the fuck could she possibly make me okay with her fucking another man? Especially one that disrespects me like that."

Rochelle grabbed her bag, smiled sheepishly and shrugged.

I rolled my eyes. I went into Travis's room and grabbed his suitcase, which he hadn't bothered unpacking -- except for the used condom on the floor. So apparently, at least Rochelle had enough sense to make sure he used protection. As I threw his bag into the van, and Rochelle put hers in, it all made sense. Natalie was mad this morning because she was jealous Travis fucked Rochelle. Rochelle was there for me, not him, and it bothered Nat that Travis screwed her friend as well. That fact pretty much told me where I stood in my wife's eyes; she was willing to share me, but not share her 'brother.'

On the counter were all of our phones, plugged in charging. I grabbed Natalie's and mine and was debating on leaving then and there.

"Walter, please. She messed up, but she loves you. This was just a fling. Don't throw her away for this. You mean the world to her." Rochelle insisted.

"So, let's do a test. Let her prove that she choses me over him," I said, "If she picks me, I'll give it a shot -- counseling or whatever. But, if she picks him, I'm having nothing to do with her."

I told Rochelle my plan -- including what I intended to do if she picked Travis. Honestly, even if Natalie picked me, I wasn't planning on working things out, but I wasn't going to tell her friend that.

Rochelle was silent, but then said, "Okay, I'll go along with your idea. If she picks him, honestly, I don't think I'd want to be friends with her anymore, so it wouldn't really matter. But, I'll tell you again -- she loves you and there's no way she won't pick you."

I cut my thigh with a small paring knife. Barely a scratch, but enough to bleed. Rochelle got a towel, and added some blood from the raw steaks to add to it -- I wish she thought of that before I really cut myself.

She held the towel against my leg, while we waited for the lovers to return. Once we caught sight of them approaching, I began to yell.

"What's going on?" Natalie said, looking really flushed and guilty. I couldn't see any concern in her face, though I could've been seeing what I expected to see.

"It's nothing. Your friend is overreacting," I said as I winced in pain.

"It isn't nothing, you need stitches," Rochelle said sternly. She looked at my wife. "Walter fell on a rotten floor board and got a nail in his leg that tore his muscle. He needs to go get medical treatment. Nearest one is in Willowfall, an hour away."

"You got the keys, so you're taking him," Travis said adding with a chuckle, "Hurry so they don't need to amputate."

"Me?" Rochelle said and looked right at Natalie.

Natalie looked at me, and then at Travis, who was raising his eyebrows giving her a look. "Well, Wally says it's not bad. I can have a nice big breakfast ready for when you get back. That all right?"

The disappointment in my face was completely real, and Natalie looked away.

"Natalie?" said Rochelle in complete disbelief.

"Take him, and call if it's something serious," Natalie said quickly as she followed Travis into the cabin without a glance back at me.

Rochelle pretended to assist getting me into the van and then drove off. She shook her head. "I can't believe that. Didn't even check to see how bad the cut was? Not even a 'hope you feel better'? I'm so sorry, I can't believe he's got his claws in her that bad."

"Wait, stop here," I said as we reached the shower station. "Turn left and take that road, it circles back right behind our cabin."

"You're still serious about doing this?" Rochelle said.

"Payback time for lover boy." I smirked.

We parked around the bend, and crept to the cabin quietly. Rochelle and I quietly approached. As I expected, we could already hear the moans and groans of Natalie and Travis getting it on again. By the bed creaks, they were in the master bedroom, also as I expected. For good measure, I'd opened all three bedroom windows earlier, before playing hurt. By the back wall was a long shovel that I carefully picked up along with an ax. When I'd returned from catching the lovers in the act, I'd noticed a wasp nest hanging from a tree branch. Rochelle held back, and I took a deep breath knowing I had very little time to pull this off. Rochelle went to rear wall of the cabin, holding Natalie's unlocked cellphone and waited.

With a fluid motion, I knocked the nest out of the tree with the ax, right onto the blade of the shovel. As the angry insects began to swarm, I pivoted and like a lacrosse player, tossed the nest through the open window and onto the bed inside. By some miracle, I managed to only get stung once on my hand. Judging by the screaming, Travis and Natalie weren't so lucky. I heard them yelling, then the front cabin door open, more yelling and then the splash of them jumping in the lake.

I slowly walked towards the van, expecting Rochelle to have taken a quick video and run back to the van with me. With how long she was taken, I was worried she had second thoughts, or Travis did something to her.

"Rochelle, you fucking bitch. You did this?" I could hear Natalie scream.

"I'm fucking going to kill both of you. Do you fucking know who you're dealing with," loudly snarled Travis.

At that point, I saw Rochelle run right by me towards the van giggling. Her arms were full of clothes.

I ran behind her and we jumped in the van and quickly took off. On the floor were the clothes Travis and Natalie were wearing when we left them.

"Idiots stripped down just past the front door and left their clothes lying there in the kitchen. Didn't see any wasps inside, so I just grabbed them after they ran by to jump in the lake," Rochelle said smiling proudly.

I smiled too, wondering what their reaction would be when they realized that I had all their other clothes and towels in the van. "Did you get the video?"

Rochelle held up Natalie's phone, smiling.

I smiled back. "Shit, I can't believe that worked." My excitement faded rapidly when it dawned on me that the reason it worked was my wife was so focused on fucking her 'brother' that she didn't care about my bleeding leg -- which could've been really serious for all she knew -- or notice that I packed up everything. After two really happy years together, I didn't mean more to her than some old screw that once was her foster brother.

"Hey, you're a great guy," Rochelle said reaching to touch my shoulder, "You didn't deserve this. It was nothing you did; you know that right?"

"Except not being good enough for her," I said flatly, "Other than having a rich dad and a big trust fund."

"Look Walter, Nat and I haven't been as close as we once were," Rochelle started, "But we were close when you guys first got together. I know she just fucked up your relationship big time, but she was really into you -- way before she knew about your father or how much money you really had. She'd talk about this really cute guy, who was funny, and super sweet. And I never heard her complain about sex with you -- and she was the type who would. Long before you proposed, she knew you were the one."

I laughed coldly. "So, you think I should give her another chance?"

"Just with you being married to a good friend of mine, if I saw you holding a towel to your leg with that much blood, I'd want to go with you to make sure you're all right," Rochelle said and shook her head, "I thought when you suggested it, 'How stupid. Of course she's going to go with her husband for medical treatment. What will that prove?' How did you know she'd stay with him?"

I sighed. "I didn't. I know his type, who would be thinking it would be a great opportunity to have Natalie to himself for a couple hours in the cabin. I really thought, no hoped, that she'd come with me and then I could confront her. I knew if she didn't, it's not worth it and she meant what she said."

"What do you mean?" Rochelle said.

I quickly opened my pictures and handed her my phone so she could see the brief video I took.

Rochelle played it and I could hear the audio.

"You love this cock, so much better than that wimp," Travis grunted.

"Yes, he's nothing compared to you. Fuck me, make me come," moaned Natalie.

Rochelle set my phone down. She was silent for a moment and then said, "Look, while I know meathead meant that, I'm sure it was just heat of the moment sex talk for Nat. We say things in the moment without thinking, mostly what we thing the guy wants to hear. I told you, she never complained about sex with you."

"But she never bragged how it was earthshattering either did she?" I said bitterly, "She must have said something about him. I mean, you fucked him too last night. Had to see if what she said was true?"

"That was a mistake. Yes, he is gorgeous and was flirting with me before you guys got there. Fine, Natalie said last night that he wasn't the type of guy you dated. He was the type you fucked just for the pleasure of it. Yeah, he is a little bigger than average and some stamina, but honestly he's a one-trick pony."

"I don't need to hear this. We could hear you last night -- thin walls."

"You should. I think it's all in her head, just the fairytale of a long-lost forbidden love. Yes, he fucked me hard and longer than most other guys, but didn't give a shit about my pleasure. He was just ramming to get himself off, and frankly my pussy found it more sore than pleasurable. Yes, I really orgasmed, but it wasn't mind blowing. Remember what I said about heat of the moment talk? What you heard was me trying to sound sexy, so he'd come faster. I'd prefer more foreplay than fingers shoved briefly in me, and even though my tits are small, they do like to be licked. If I'd rank him out of ten for the sex, it would be a 6.5 at most -- the .5 is purely for his looks."

I smiled and shook my head. "You're just bullshitting to make me feel better, but thank you. Are you hungry? I believe the next town has a decent diner."

"I'd love too." Rochelle smiled.

We talked over our greasy breakfast about things other than Natalie and Travis. As on the ride in, I found we had a lot more in common than before. Somehow, I'd lumped her in as the superficial hottie playing the field because no one was good enough. Instead, she admittedly was focusing more on work and tired of guys who just wanted to drink or fuck casually, which was all she seemed to attract.

When we returned to the van, after breakfast, I unlocked Natalie's phone (I knew her password was her mom's birthday). I saw that she had her brother as a contact, but all their texts were deleted. Of course, I had no reason to check before, but that would've been a big clue something was up.

I played the video Rochelle took. It started with a side view of the cabin, the door wasn't visible but the mat in front of it was. There was the screaming, sound of bare feet running on the wooden floor. The door then flew open and Natalie came out first, completely naked, screaming and flailing her arms as several wasps buzzed around her. Next Travis, naked and semi erect, pushed her aside, nearly shoving her down the stairs, also waving his arms at the angry insects. Both ran down to the dock and leaped almost simultaneously into the lake. You could hear Rochelle laughing as the two heads popped up from under the water and looked right at her. Both their faces changed from fear to anger.

Natalie glared and screamed, "Rochelle, you fucking bitch. You did this?" And the video stopped.

"Not bad filming skills, eh?" Rochelle looked over my shoulder smirking. "I take it there's a diabolic reason why wanted me to use her phone and not mine."

"Not diabolic, just a bit of justice," I replied with a smirk. I opened her Snapchat, edited the video to have the caption on the bottom, 'Skinny-dipping with my lover while husband is not around' and published it. "I'm sure at least some of her family, friends, and co-workers will see it before it's removed. That should be enough to get her fired from her teaching job. And I'll save the real incriminating video for my divorce attorney. Thank God, I have an iron-clad pre-nup."

We headed back on the road, and twenty minutes later, Natalie's phone was lighting up with texts. I turned it off and continued to really to get to know Rochelle.

We were almost twenty minutes into town, when Rochelle suddenly went quiet. I turned and she had this funny look. Something was probably bothering her. I thought guilt for helping to ruin her friend's career and probably personal life. I decided to just leave it.

"Walter, I kind of lied," Rochelle said.

"Okay." I was a little concerned. Was she part of this from the beginning and just playing dumb? My trust level for women was quite low at that time.

"I know you figured out my inference that when Nat confessed about what was going on between her and Travis at the showers, the reason for me being there was to seduce you. I was to do that, and then she'd forgive you, but only if she could fuck Travis."

I nodded. "Yes, I gathered she expected us to get together while she was with him. Not the seduce part -- which wouldn't have worked then."