My Wife's Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He was supposed to come the next year, but that fell through. I told you I wanted to wait, but Travis was who I was waiting for. Finally, he was coming the past summer. We planned his trip to coincide with my fertile time and I was going to pretend that I was sick and miss going to the cabin. Travis insisted that he needed to meet you, and said you'd be all right with everything if you had someone to have sex with also. I knew Rochelle had a bit of a crush on you and wasn't seeing anyone. I was skeptical, however, you'd go for her. Travis ensured me that he'd talk to both of you and set things up before we actually did anything. Nothing was supposed to happen between Travis and me until Rochelle seduced you.

"On the trip in the van, Travis told me Rochelle was making her move. All the while, he was putting the moves on me. With our history, he always had a way of making me feel like that teen experiencing physical love for the first time, and my brain would shut completely off. The thrill of being caught took over, and I'm sure you know we had sex in the back of the van while you were right there, driving. I truly thought Rochelle was doing something with you at the same time. This will sound completely stupid, but that actually bothered me. I wanted her to come with me to the showers to both conceal having sex, but also to find out what happened with you too. I found out not only did nothing happen, but she didn't seem to know that she was supposed to seduce you. I figured Travis didn't have the chance to tell her before we picked them up."

"Look," I interrupted, "I know I wasn't supposed to say anything. I just want you to know according to Rochelle, who I trust completely, Travis spent all his time alone with her hitting on her. Besides insulting me, in his time alone with me, he basically implied Rochelle was his and to back off."

"After what happened, I believe that. When we saw Travis at the showers, he again reminded me with a few words that I wasn't suppose to have sex with you this weekend. Because one time didn't work before, he wanted to try and get me pregnant multiple times to make sure. Again, it was flashing back to being younger and letting him manipulating me with guilt. It was for him to get me pregnant. Believe me or not, it was really hard to deny you that night."

Natalie paused again as she broke down crying. Once she was able to talk she blubbered, "You were my life, my husband that I loved so much. And here I was lying in bed beside you and couldn't even feel the warmth of your skin against mine because another man's cum was dripping out of me. I felt so horrible and was mad at myself for taking such a stupid risk being caught in the van. The only thing keeping me from completely breaking down at that moment was the hope that the plan of Rochelle seducing you would still work. I clung to the stupid fucking belief that would keep our marriage intact while I fulfilled my promise to Travis.

"When you woke me and I heard the two of them, I was furious. Rochelle was supposed to fuck you and not Travis -- I figured she seduced him instead. And Travis, telling me not have sex with you, but he got to fuck her? That morning I was so mad at both of them, I said the promise was off. Travis threatened to tell you what happened in the van then. I debated letting him. I was so confused that I went for a walk. Travis found me, and no words for it, just took me. I'm sorry, but I found it so exciting that my brain turned itself off again and I just went with it. Those things I said about you, I never meant any of it. I never, never was dissatisfied with you. Those things I told Rochelle, which I'm sure she told you, I think I was just trying to justify to myself why I was doing it. After we were done, I told Travis that was it.

"He threated to tell you unless I fucked him whenever he wanted for the rest of the weekend. I agreed, but only when you weren't around to see or hear. I wasn't going to risk what happened in the van again."

Natalie broke down again crying. "And then we got back and you were hurt. And I saw the look on your face, I think part of me knew you found out. However, I was being a complete fucking idiot, lying to myself that if I just did what Travis wanted, you wouldn't find out and everything could go back to normal. I felt so horrible, and then Travis gave me the look. I wanted so much to go care for the husband that I loved with all my heart, but if I did, he would tell you about us. I mean, he was dripping out of me at the time. Again, being in complete denial that you suspected or knew anything, I let Rochelle take you to get your leg checked, thinking it was keeping my indiscretion a secret. I should've known Rochelle would tell you the truth if you didn't already know. So, as soon as you left, Travis demanded me strip and he did the same. He wanted to have me on your bed and I let him. However, I want you to know I really was worried about you as well almost feeling physically ill with guilt about what I was doing with Travis. I was planning to call you as soon as we finished fucking to see how you were. Not that it matters, that was the last time Travis and I had sex.

"What happened next, you know already. When it's all said and done, I hope you appreciate when I thought your life was in danger, I didn't hesitate at all and chose your life over his. I killed the father of my child for you." She shrugged and I guess that was signal she was done.

I paused to careful choose my words. "First, I feel absolutely terrible for what happened. However, he made his own choices. You aren't to blame for what he did and didn't owe him anything. What I can't figure is why it was so important to get you pregnant, if he had no intention of raising the baby."

Natalie shrugged. "I asked him that question many times over the years and never got a straight answer. All I could figure is that he knew that we'd never end up together, but it was really important that we'd always be joined together. A baby would do that."

"Why didn't you tell me all this a lot sooner? If I knew, maybe..." I started.

"Would you have ever agreed to let me have another man's baby?" Natalie asked.

"But you told me you went off the pill. I would have known if things went according to your plan."

"That was a slip of a tongue, maybe me not wanting to go through with it," Natalie said and shrugged, "If you'd pushed a little harder, I probably would've had sex with you that night -- especially with what they were doing in the next room."

"So it's my fault that I didn't just 'jump you' and respected your feelings? I should've been an asshole like him?" I asked angrily.

Natalie gestured with her hand shook her head. "God no, sorry. I never should have said that. It was really insensitive. I was just thinking out loud of how close I was to not going along with Travis's plan. I was that close to making the right decision, that wouldn't have broken your heart."

"At least you know you did that," I said coldly.

Natalie reached and touched my hand. I let it remain there. "Wally, when I arrived home and knew Rochelle spent the night, possibly the night before as well, with you, it hit me just how much I hurt you, because I was in agony thinking of you two together. I knew if the plan had worked, it would have torn me up inside if I had to hear or watch you and her together. Our marriage could've ended anyway. Again, I am so sorry for putting you through that. I never wanted to hurt you."

"Thank you for saying that." I said, having a hard time not feeling sorry for her.

"So, you and Rochelle ended up together?" Natalie wiped her eyes.

"We're living together. She's waiting down the road at Peggy's Diner for me now."

Natalie made a funny face and shrugged. "Now you know the full story, is there any chance for us? Has anything changed for you?" Her hand that was touching mine wrapped around it and squeezed gently.

I exhaled and looked down. I pulled my hand away and said, "The second time you decided to pick him over me it was too late for us. And then you did it a third time when you ignored my leg injury. Yes, you chose me in the end, but you chose me too late. However, things have changed. I forgive you and do truly feel bad for what you went through. I still think if you had told me the truth about Travis, we'd still be married and you'd be carrying my baby instead." Her lip quivered when I said that and tears flowed again. "I'm sorry for ruining your teaching career. It was something you loved and I hoped someday you can find somewhere to teach again."

"Considering the publicity, I can't see that happening, unless I move away. I can't see myself doing that for a while, I need to be with my family," Natalie said wiping her eyes, "But, I do accept your apology."

"And, I'm signing this cabin over to you. Rochelle isn't much of a camper and I haven't felt like visiting it since that trip. You can keep it, or sell it and pocket the money, your call."

Natalie half-smiled. "Thank you, I will sell it and can use the money. Honestly, I wasn't much of a camper either. A little white-lie so you'd like me more. I did really enjoy doing those things with you, but it was because of being alone with you. I guess, if that's everything, I should get going. I truly hope you have a good life, Wally. And if things don't work out with Rochelle, I hope you will look me up. If I'm single, at the least we could have a quickie somewhere for old times sake."

"Thank you," I said sincerely, "I hope everything goes well with your baby and that you aren't single for long. At least the new guy won't have a skeleton from your past to compete with."

As she got into her car and drove away, I felt like I finally had closure on that part of my life. Thinking back, I don't think I could've done anything to prevent our marriage ending. Travis had too much history to manipulate her -- it was happening one way or another. I was starting a new stage of my life saying goodbye to blowjobs in the car, and fooling around in public. However, in its place was one with Rochelle, who had a way of making me feel loved completely without sex. Don't get me wrong, sex with Rochelle is fantastic, but until I was with her, I never realized that Natalie needed physical intimacy to express her love. She didn't know any other way to express it. Now I knew Natalie's background, it made complete sense. As I moved on with my life, I truly hoped she could do the same.