My Wife's Bull Pushes Her Boundary

Story Info
Kayla's bull has her while she is tied up and then I reclaim.
2.1k words
3.83
17.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
massguy14
massguy14
80 Followers

If you are not following along, my wife Kayla and I are into the "hotwife" lifestyle and like to share our experiences here. She enjoys the attention she gets from all the men that get to fuck her, and I enjoy watching her experience the pleasure these men give her, and then reclaiming her at the end of it. I have written about a few gangbangs and wife sharing that she has done, so if that interests you, check it out.

We have been in the hotwife lifestyle for some time now, taking breaks here and there as life gets in the way. Kayla and I are both in our 30's and enjoying each other and our lifestyle. We have been to swinger clubs, organized gangbangs for Kayla and also met random men online for hookups. We also did a few unplanned things such as a bachelor party in Las Vegas that Kayla saved by stripping and then fucking all the guys at the party. It honestly is a lot of work lining up everything to make sure these events go well. We always have a few bailouts when it comes to the gangbangs which is disappointing, but now that we are seasoned to the lifestyle, we expect it to happen.

At one of the gangbangs that Kayla got to do, we met this guy named Chris. Kayla was very attracted to him. He was genuinely a good person and nice in public, but he could be rough if he wanted to be when he was in bed with Kayla. He was good at judging her wants and needs so she has never told him to stop or slow down even when he was pushing her comfort zone. We invited Chris over a few times after that first gangbang that he participated in, and he really seemed to make that sexual connection with Kayla. He was always respectful to Kayla and me. Chris ended up being Kayla's regular bull, and we called him regularly to visit.

Chris was about 6 feet tall, athletic build and an above average sized dick. He never told us about any other girls, probably due to the fact he was an introvert he seemingly never dated. He seemed happy and content to come over and fuck Kayla a time or two a month. It was a good relationship for all of us. Chris was good at pushing Kayla's comfort zone just slightly enough that she agreed to his requests. She was getting over of what was left of her inhibitions little by little.

We called Chris over one night; we had dinner at our home and then took the party upstairs to the bedroom. Kayla disappeared to the bathroom for a few minutes to change into some sexy lingerie. Chris undressed and laid on the bed while he waited on my beautiful wife. When Kayla emerged from the bathroom, she was wearing a sexy nightgown, that made her tits pop right out. With her nipples being hard I could tell that she was ready for action. She wasn't wearing anything under the transparent lingerie. She bit her bottom lip as she looked at me for my approval. I nodded and the fun started.

Chris motioned her to lie down next to him on the bed. Kayla laid down on her stomach next to him. Chris then put his hand under her waist and made her arch her back so that her ass and pussy were exposed to me. He rolled over and put his head under her and started to lap at her juices that were already flowing. Kayla already had the look of pleasure on her face. Chris licked her lips and stuck his tongue in her fuck hole for a few minutes before slipping a finger inside. Kayla shuttered from the feel of it. It was already more than a want; she needed his fingers inside her. Kayla made eye contact with me while Chris stuck another finger in to stretch her out. I could tell that she was getting ready to come and Chris did to, as he slammed his two fingers into her cunt at a sprinters pace. He kept fingering her until the buildup was too much and she came. He clearly hit all the right places. While Kayla got her breath back, she looked at me and smiled, then rolled over for the next play.

Kayla laid on her back, her tits popping out of the lingerie, with her legs pulled back and open. She was sopping wet and anxiously waiting for the next move from Chris. He went slow and laid down on the bed next to her and kissed her sensually while starting to work his fingers slowly down from her neck, to her breast, down to her stomach and her pubic area. Kayla started to arch her back awaiting his fingers to enter her, but Chris worked his way down to rub the inside of her thighs. Kayla told Chris that she needed him inside and he slowly worked his way back to her pussy and spread her lips to enter her. Kayla looked like she could almost come again.

After a minute or two, Chris pulled his fingers out of Kayla. She was not happy and wanted his dick in that moment. Chris made her wait a few more minutes while rubbing and sucking on her body in all the right spots. When Kayla could not take the lust anymore, Chris asked her if she has even been tied up before. Kayla said no and then looked at me, I was grinning ear to ear. Kayla had always toyed around with the idea of being tied to the bed, but it just had never happened. She had told me in the past that she was a little scared of losing all her control of the situation, but she felt turned on by it. Chris had brought over some velvet straps and asked Kayla if she would try it. Kayla agreed and so did I. I told Kayla to start giving Chris some head and I would set up the bed. Kayla took off her lingerie and took control.

Chris laid on his back and I watched as my wife ran her tongue across the tip and down the shaft of his member. She started to jerk it with her hand while gently sucking his balls. She then put her whole mouth over it and started to gently suck. The sucking got more aggressive and intense the longer she went. It was getting sloppy and rough when Chris had to stop her so he would not come too soon. I now had the bed all set and I was eager for the show to start.

Chris and I together laid Kayla on her back and I tied one side of her body down while Chris tied the other. We made sure that her legs were open nice and wide for easy access and viewing. Kayla giggled because we embarrassed her a little when we talked about it. Chris moved to my wife's head and stuck his dick in her mouth again, this time he was in control. He slowly fucked Kayla's mouth to get warmed up. I then watched as Chris then climbed on top of my now nude and restrained wife, and guided his sloppy, unprotected cock into her hot and wet cunt. Kayla gasped as his dick filled her up. She pulled her hips towards him as much as she could, proving that she was loving every inch he was giving her. Chris was loving the pussy while I was loving the view. I could not think of something hotter to see at that moment.

After all the foreplay that Chris gave to my wife, I knew that she needed his dick. Making her wait for it and making the restraints a part of the deal was a smooth move on Chris's part. It was so erotic to see my wife tied to our bed while her bull fucked her like she was a sex doll. I have seen Kayla do so many sexy things by now, but I could barely hold my load back. She laid there, completely out of control of the situation. Her legs were open and seeing Chris hold down her waist while he used her body for his own pleasure turned me on beyond belief. Kayla was also loving it with the screams that she was letting go.

Chris rotated between slowing his rhythm down so that they could refocus and reconnect their eyes to banging her so hard that Kayla's eyes seemed to go into the back of her head. He would edge her, so that when she was about to come, he would slow the rhythm or pull out completely so that she would not come. I could tell it was making her so horny, and it was building her up for a huge orgasm. She was also getting vocal to Chris about how she was starting to get pissed about how he kept edging her. She rarely swore but was calling him a fucking asshole as he smiled back and kept using her the way he wanted. It was so sexy to see her submit to something because it's what I wanted her to do.

Chris finally gave Kayla what she wanted, and fucked her hard and fast like a piece of meat. While they held eye contact, Kayla pulled her upper body up from the bed, anticipating a huge orgasm. She did not disappoint. This was probably the biggest orgasm I have seen Kayla have, it lasted like 45 or more seconds and she squirted all over our bed and all over Chris. Kayla had never squirted before, which was an incredible turn on for me. Chris also was turned on by it because just then he grunted and pumped my wife's pussy full of his hot, sticky come. He collapsed onto her while they both took a moment to recover.

While Chris and Kayla were still together, we joked about the squirting and Kayla insisted that she never knew she was capable of that. Apparently with the edging and Kayla not being able to control it at all, it was a perfect combination that was able to give her the best orgasm of her life. As Chris was still inside and on top of my wife, with his dick still pulsing in her, I had to tell him to hurry up and get off her because this might be the wettest pussy I have ever had and I was eager to get inside my wife. Chris obliged and gave Kayla a slow kiss before pulling himself off her and out of her. Kayla's tired body and used pussy was a beautiful site.

Kayla was still tied to the bed, absolutely exhausted with her legs wide open. Her pussy was red and puffy from the beating that Chris had just given her with his cock. Kayla gently pushed Chris's come out of her while I watched it leak out of her cunt and down her ass where it landed on our bed. Her pussy was so sloppy from the squirt that Kayla had, and the come from her bull I did not know how long I could possibly last. My dick felt like it was going to explode from how turned on I was from the site of her. Kayla bit her lower lip and motioned me with her head to mount her.

As I climbed onto my wife, who was sticky with another man's come and her own juices, I couldn't help but feel thankful for what a wonderful partner I have. I pointed my raging hard cock between her open legs and entered her. It was the wettest pussy I have ever had. As I fucked her, I thought about how Chris's sperm is lubricating her cunt for our fuck session. I hammered away at Kayla, who was enjoying it but was obviously a little sore from Chris. It was one of the most erotic times of my life and after only about a minute I grunted hard as I flooded Kayla with my own sperm. I collapsed on her as I got my breath back. My orgasm lasted about 30 seconds. Kayla kissed me passionately as we both recovered.

After a few minutes and as I exited Kayla, I had not even realized that Chris was still there and had been watching us. He just joked "so what do you both think of the velvet straps?" We all laughed at the obvious answer and we ended up keeping them attached to the bed for the next encounter. Cannot wait to see what comes next!

massguy14
massguy14
80 Followers