All Comments on 'My Wife's Bull Pushes Her Boundary'

by massguy14

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The word site refers to a location. Sight is a view; otherwise an interesting story.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle6 months ago

A really good, erotic and loving wife story.

I enjoyed the fact that it wasn’t about emotionally demolishing or degrading her husband, it was about an occasional opportunity to try someone else for a night.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

My wife loves being tied down & used for her bull's pleasure.

patilliepatillie6 months ago

It is a shame as you have the content for a good story, but your way of relating it is liking reading a travelogue diary-we got up, ate breakfast, she had blah blah blah, got on the bus, toured the castle, it was really old, etc How about more insights into what she is thinking, what problems have developed because of sharing, what jealousies have you had to control, has she ever favored a bull over you during a session in a way that gave you angsty feelings? What does she think of all this, is it sexy for her, does she focus on the other guy cumming or her own pleasure?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great wife sharing story. When she wants a baby bump the men need to follow this same routine and let the sperm fall where they may!

i122i1226 months ago

Love when a couple has great sex for pure pleasure and especially when it involves a third.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not exactly a bull, and not exactly pushing boundaries when she wanted to be tied anyways.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermassguy14@massguy14
A married man in my mid 30's who likes watching his wife be fucked by other men. It is exciting to see her with someone new, and rewarding for me when I take her used, come filled pussy after others have used her for their pleasure.