My Wife's Butthole Smelled Like Cum

Story Info
Wife had anal with another man or men right before me.
1k words
3.87
48.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got home from work a little earlier than normal. My wife, Erin, was in the kitchen wearing her purple striped cotton panties and a sports bra. She looked surprised to see me. She has a little bit of a tummy and curvy hips and a big butt. She turned to get a glass out of the cupboard and her ass still gets me hard. Her panties looked wet. She saw me look and said she just got home from the gym and hadn't cleaned up yet. She seemed odd filling her glass. She looked into my eyes while she tried to hide a smile while taking a drink. I knew she was in the mood or hiding something or both.

The kids had been picked up from school by Erin's parents so they could take them to dinner and a movie. Erin doesn't work, so she had a day to herself, a rarity.

I'm guessing she was reading her MFM porn all day. She left her ipad in the bathroom once and I read a little. It was wrong of me, but I was so turned on knowing she was turned on by multiple dicks.

Erin is 5' 10 with long jet black hair, pale white skin green eyes and she is a little chubby. We've been married 14 years, have 3 kids, a mortgage and a usual boring middle class life. We had become teammates managing the household and kids. Our sexlife had become a routine.

Erin wears tights to the gym and like all the women there, you can see their underwear through their tights. I think it's an unwritten competition. One time a chunky woman had pink tights and I could see her black thong through them. Another time a hot blonde had her grey tights so up her crack you would think they were tucked into her butthole. I can't exercise there anymore, it's just too much tempting ass that I'm not going to have. Other than porn to keep me alive, I have been faithful.

I asked her how the gym was and she said the spin cycle bike seat kept poking her butt when she stood to pedal and when she looked in the mirror, the guy behind her was staring at her ass. It made her stand more and pedal harder and purposely have the bike seat ram her between the cheeks. She thought the man watching got hard and it was making her horny that someone wanted her fat ass.

I said that was making me hard and horny and I really, really wanted her ass. She smiled and walked out of the kitchen. I followed her into the bedroom where she climbed onto the bed and put two pillows under her hips. Her big pantied ass was wiggling back and forth teasing me. She slid her panties down around her thighs and I took a pic with my phone. I quickly undressed and noticed her tights and socks and shoes strewn across the floor.

I crawled up from behind and finger-tip stroked her ass cheeks. This gave her goosebumps. I caressed her buns lightly so my fingers just slid along her crack. I put my face on her ass. I love how they feel. I spread open her cheeks to look at her hairy butthole. It looked like cum was smeared all around her hole and some cum oozed out. It smelled like cum too. Her cummy, smelling butt got me so hard.

I'm guessing someone came in her ass before I got home. I should be upset, but I'm not. I'm too horny. Maybe she wasn't at the gym. I'm thinking about that while I slide my thumb in her butt and my finger in her already soaking wet pussy. Was a big cock just in her ass minutes before I got home? Was her pussy filled with cum too? She was moaning and writhing while I finger fucked her holes. Precum was starting to drip out of my throbbing cock. I'm imagining a cock in her pussy and a cock in her ass and her loving it.

I slide my fingers out and smell them. I mount her and slide my knob between her buns. She has a deep crack and I feel her cummy butthole. I press in. I press all the way in. I have a hand on her back holding her down and I have a hand clenched around the back of her neck. I don't move. I savor the feeling of being all the way up her butt and having her pinned down and taking it. I begin to slide back and forth slowly. Working up to longer more aggressive strokes. She is moaning and she begs for me to cum in her ass. I demand she say it again. She asks for my cock to cum in her ass. The sound of her voice begging for cum and the sound of her cheeks slapping me and the smell of her ass and cum and her gripping hole make me explode. I actually screamed when I came.

I slowly pull out of her. I grip my cock and smell my hand. She sees me and wants to smell too. She looks me in the eyes and licks my palm. Yes. I'm still horny. Yes I can cum again.

I lay down so she can ride me and cum on top of me. Usually she faces me so I can hold her tits. I ask her to spin around. She does. I watch her big butt. It keeps me so hard. As she bounces, I see her cheeks flap open and love her cummy, wet, sticky, hairy butthole. She cums hard and so do I.

I never said I noticed the cum dripping out of her ass. Had I gotten home later, she would have showered and I wouldn't be any wiser. Now when she says she is going to the gym, I get hard.