My Wife's Compulsion Ch. 05

Story Info
The morning after the first time back.
944 words
3.95
12.3k
11

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/02/2023
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Five

I woke up to her kisses. She was bright-eyed, obviously freshly showered, and just as obviously, horny.

Her kisses covered my face and I couldn't quite catch my breath. My need to pee was overpowering and when she grabbed my erection through my clothes I almost wet my pants.

I pushed her away and rolled off of the bed, desperate to get to the bathroom. She giggled as she followed me. I barely made it and when I started to pee she took me in her hand, handling the "aiming."

With my need taken care of, I grabbed the toothbrush that was laying on the sink and quickly brushed my teeth.

Basic hygiene taken care of, I turned to her with a grin.

"Now," I said, "where were we."

She giggled again and led me to the bed. While I stood still she undressed me. The way she brushed against me, with the back of a hand or a bare breast made it foreplay. And when I stood naked before her, my erection pointing straight up my body, she smiled and pushed me playfully back onto the bed.

As I watched she slowly bent down to take me into her mouth. Her eyes met mine and it was amazingly erotic to watch my erection slowly disappearing into her mouth as she held my gaze. She paused, gave a little cough as I started to trigger her gag reflex, and then I could feel her swallowing, hard, and accepting me deeper.

Millie was always good with her mouth. I hadn't bothered to ask about her past, and where she acquired the skills, but she was the best I had ever had. And this morning she seemed intent on showing me new levels of pure physical pleasure.

I was in her throat now. her eyes still on mine as she swallowed hard, using her throat to pull me deeper. She pulled off of me enough to take a deep breath and then I was back inside of her throat. And again. The fire in my belly was building already, and I could no longer hold my head up to watch so I laid back and just watched the ceiling.

She kept me going for an hour. At the end, I was begging for my release. I felt my balls, swollen and tender like they used to feel when I came home from a date in high school.

Finally, she didn't stop her rhythm, but brought me to completion. At that penultimate moment, just as the hard muscular contractions began, she pulled off of me. It was too late for me to stop, and I lifted my head to watch the hot jet of my semen splashing on her face, in her hair, and onto her neck and breasts as my ejaculation eased.

She smiled at me through the sticky mask.

"Now you know," she said softly.

"Know what honey," I managed to gasp.

"What I need," she whispered. "What I have to have."

I reached down and pulled her to me. She tried to turn her face away but I wouldn't let her. My semen was hot and sticky and slick. The scent was strong in my nose at that range. And the kiss was somehow more special than any kiss I had ever given her before. I held that kiss until I felt the tension in her body finally relax.

Then I leaned back and looked at her. I used my thumb to clear her eyes and when she met my gaze I smiled at her.

"You are so beautiful," I said softly and kissed her again.

It felt strange. But it felt strangely exciting too. The scent was overpowering when mixed with her womanscent and I was surprised to find myself hardening again. I reached down to touch between her legs and found her hot and slick and when I touched that finger to my tongue I tasted her.

And then I rolled over onto her and slipped inside and she was squeezing me with her vaginal muscles, almost pulling me deeper. She came almost immediately, and my rhythm was strong, hard, and fast as she cried out her release. I kept on, and she kept responding. I was almost exhausted when I finally came again, and I swear I could feel my prostate gland squeezing.

I hissed my release and collapsed, barely able to hold my weight off of her.

I relaxed, and laid beside her, my hand lightly cupping her breast, my mouth nuzzling her neck. When she started to move I said "where are you going?"

"I need to wash my face," she said.

I held her arm, not releasing her.

"No," I said simply.

She rolled over, her eyes meeting mine. The semen was starting to dry on her face and in her hair at the edges where it was thin, and on her eyelids where I had wiped it away.

"No?" she said, the question mark clear in her intonation.

"You're beautiful just as you are," I said softly, kissing her again, "and I want you to know that."

As I watched her eyes got red and tears started making tracks. She wasn't sobbing, but crying softly.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh honey," she said, a little hitch in her voice, "thank you."

And she wrapped her arms around me, holding me tight. The warmth and wetness of her tears were just more additions to the sensations that were running through me. I held her, my hands slowly working from her shoulders to cup her ass and back. With each long stroke she hummed softly, almost a purr.