My Wife's Compulsion Ch. 06

Story Info
Proposing a new level.
1k words
3.71
12.3k
9

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/02/2023
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Six

Finally, we both stretched and got up.

I took her hand and led her into the bathroom. As she sat and peed I started the water in the tub, adjusting it until it was a little cooler than I liked but hotter than she liked. A good compromise for shared showers.

When she was done I held her hand as she stepped into the tub.

I was struck, as I always was when I shared a shower with her, by how young she looked when she was wet like that. As I always did, I started with her face, lathering my hands and then washing her face, being careful around her eyes.

Face done, I got some of the hotel shampoo in my palm (hell, I figured it was about $80 a bottle so I might as well use it) and began lathering her hair. There was something intimate about bathing her like this that I had always enjoyed. I could feel her relaxing as I carefully shampooed and then rinsed her hair.

And then her body. I loved washing her body, the way she giggled and squealed when I found those special little sensitive places. Her armpits are wonderfully ticklish, and since her body hair is so sparse she rarely shaves. The light dusting of hair was something I always found sexy.

Her ribs would always cause her to jerk away when I touched them, so I touched them.

Hands, getting every finger clean, and arms, feeling the lithe muscles beneath her skin.

I did her back first and then her boobs. I always enjoyed the way her nipples and areolas tightened in the shower, and then even more when I would carefully wash them with the slick soap.

When her boobs were squeaky clean I turned her again and gave a gentle push forward, forcing her to put her hands against the wall to keep from falling. Then I started on that pretty little ass of hers. First I did her cheeks, round and firm and small and so wonderfully feminine. Then, with my left hand, I gently spread them, letting me clean those most sensitive places. I loved the way she squirmed as I carefully used a soapy finger to cleanse that sexy little puckered opening, even slipping inside it a little to make sure she was nice and clean.

Ass and asshole rinsed I turned her one more time. This time I got to my knees and she put her hands on my shoulders for support as I washed her belly and then that triangle of downy pubic hair. When I gently lifted her clitoral hood to expose her little love bud and began washing it gently with a soapy finger I could smell her excitement building. And when I slowly, and thoroughly washed her labia, including her inner delicate labia with the washcloth she was trembling.

Done, I chuckled, stood, handed her the soap, and said "your turn."

She was just as careful bathing me. Just as thorough.

And when she was done I was fully erect and wanting her.

But she said, "oh no buster, you just got me nice and clean, you ain't messing me up again."

She eased the suffering with a wink and a whispered "yet."

And so we dressed. Both of us were a bit awkward with our needs, but we made it.

When we were done, and looking around the room as you do when you're ready to leave the hotel she stopped and put her hands on my shoulders.

"David," she said, her eyes big and holding mine, "thank you for understanding."

I grinned down at her.

"For better or worse Millie," I said, "and to be honest, this wasn't so bad."

She actually giggled at that, her cute high-pitched giggle that made her sound like a junior high school girl.

And then she got serious again.

"Davey, it was even more," she started and then hesitated.

"What?" she asked, rhetorically I thought and so I didn't try to answer.

"Exciting?"

"No, that's not it."

Her eyes were still on mine, not allowing me to look away.

"Thrilling?"

Deep breath.

"No, not quite," she said, and her frown of concentration was so cute I had to suppress a giggle of my own.

"Intense. Yes, that's it. It was even more intense for me than ever before and, well," and again she hesitated and she actually blushed a little before she went on.

"Davey, doing it with him wasn't enjoyable, you understand that, don't you?"

I just nodded, still looking into her big eyes.

"But this," and she sort of shrug/waved around the room, "this was special and intense and God Davey, thank you," and by the time she got that all out, her eyes were brimming again.

"Did you like the intensity?" I asked.

Her blush deepened as she said, in a slow sibilant hiss, "yessssssssssssssssssss."

"Would it be even better if I was in the room with you?" I asked, letting my own fantasy slip out.

She drew in a sharp breath.

"You mean, like, oh God, watching me?" she said, her eyes even bigger.

"Yes," I said simply.

And suddenly I could smell her again and I knew that this thought had really gotten to her.

"Oh god," she whispered, "you'd really want to do that?"

I couldn't let this go too far with the mood we were both getting into.

"Millie, 'want' isn't exactly the word. But I want you to get everything you need," I said. "But look," I said when she started to say something, "I won't deny that I find the image, the idea, kind of exciting in a weird, kinky way."

Her expression was turning one of speculation.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" she asked.

"No," I said simply. "But, I am accepting it and if it is necessary for you to still be you," and I stopped and took her into my arms, holding her close as I finished, "then I want to make it as good, as 'intense' if you will, for both of us as I can."

She pushed me away a little and looked up at me, that speculation turning into a small smile.

"Pervert," she said, but she pulled me down and kissed me, taking away any sting.

"Your pervert," I whispered softly when the kiss ended and we were in a nice warm embrace.