My Wife's Date Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to cry.

"I am tired, I am hungry, and I have hurt you. I am going to eat something, take a shower, and then come back to bed. I hope you will still share a bed with me. I am done talking about this tonight. Perhaps we can talk tomorrow, perhaps not." It wasn't a question or a request, it was a statement.

Susan kissed me on the head and got out of bed. She put a robe on and exited our bedroom. I laid there for a long time. I could hear her in the kitchen. I went in there; she was on her phone texting.

"Is it him?"

"Yes, he wanted to see if I was all right."

"What did you tell him?"

"I said I was all right."

"You really are, aren't you?"

"Yes, I am. Now give me a minute to chat with him. I promised him I would chat. You and I are not the only two processing what happened."

"So, I get cut off when you are with him, but he still gets to chat with you when you are with me?"

"Yes, Jim. That is what happens when you encourage me to go out on a date."

It was too much for me. I blurted out, "I am going to go sleep on the couch." I wanted her to tell me no, I wanted her to focus on me, I wanted her to pick me. She did none of those.

"You're call. I am going to go chat in bed. I will just shower in the morning. Good night, Jim."

With that she kissed me on the cheek, and went to our bedroom. She closed the door. I went to the couch and laid down. I was sad, I was mad, I was humiliated, I was hard. My wife was texting with her lover from our bed. And I was stroking myself on the couch. The more I thought about it, the more aroused I got. I came. I came hard. I cried. I fell asleep.

I got up at 5 am, showered and was gone by 5:30. Suddenly work seemed like a safer place. I arrived and jumped right into the work I hadn't done yesterday. I was productive, I was hard. I went twice to the men's room to relieve myself. I didn't look at my phone. OK, that is a lie. I kept looking over at my phone as it sat screen down on my desk. I just couldn't look at it for real. I wasn't sure what would be worse, messages from my wife, or no messages from my wife. Avoidance was the only path I had the emotional bandwidth for.

Suddenly, it was almost 2 pm and I realized I had never eaten. Our office building is attached to one of the city's major train stations. I decided to go to the food court there. Out of instinct, I reached for my phone. My hand stopped short. I was still not ready. I left my phone in the office. I tried to eat. I looked around and realized any of the men I saw could be my wife's lover. My mind was in a very bad space. I left my meal mostly untouched and headed back to the office. As I entered my office, I decided I had to look.

Just one message from my wife.

When I am ready, I will tell you more. But I already said too much last night. I will be home at 6 pm

I finally texted her. I will be home earlier. I will make us dinner

She responded, that will be nice. Thank you

I went back to work. Somehow, I had a productive afternoon and got out of the office just before 5 pm. By 5:45 I had dinner prep in full swing. It felt almost normal. Except the constant arousal I felt. That was definitely not normal.

Susan arrived home, kissed me on the cheek and went to change. I served dinner, and two glasses of wine, just after 6 pm. I too was often prompt and on schedule. It was something we appreciated in each other. We ate mostly in silence. But it wasn't awful. Finally, she broke the quiet.

"I am ready to talk, but only if you are."

"I don't know what I am ready for. So, don't wait for me for a real answer."

"Believe it or not, I am confused too."

"You seemed pretty sure last night."

"I told you I hadn't fully processed. I am sorry if I caused you pain."

"It was my suggestion. I caused myself pain."

Susan paused and her expression and look shifted. She smiled. Her eyes were alive. "Jim, I need to say this; it was amazing!" And she said it with excitement and relief.

"It was, or he was?"

"Both. They can't be fully separated. I needed to feel real sex again, and I found myself, I find myself, truly attracted to him."

"Am I ever going to get a name?"

Susan paused. This was a major moment. I could tell she didn't want to tell me, and that meant it was going to be bad. She looked down for a moment. Her eyes rose, she took a deep breath.

"It is Patrick."

"Your boss Patrick? The guy who owns the company? Recently divorced Patrick? The guy at least 10 years older than us?" It was obviously him, but the questions flowed out of me anyways.

"Yes, all of those. Patrick is my lover."

There was silence between us.

"So, he has you at work, he has you on weekends, he has you texting. He has you."

"At work, we are not together in any inappropriate way, we are just co-workers."

"Yet, this started at work obviously."

"It did. But nothing has happened at work. Nothing will happen. That was our first rule."

"And cutting me off from communication was the second I guess." I was having a hard time not expressing my hurt.

"Yes. It is better that way."

"How is it better?"

"When I am with you, I am with you. When I am with him, I am with him. It is just the way it needs to be."

"But you sat in bed and texted him while I slept on the couch last night."

"The couch was your choice."

"Was it?"

"It was. Yes, I did text more with Patrick, but that was because you abandoned your side of the bed."

That is not how it felt from my side."

"I said when I am with you, I will be with you. I would have honored that last night."

"What did you text about?"

"Us, both sets."

"Did he aske you on more dates?"

"Yes, he did. Patrick doesn't want to hurt you. He has always liked you."

"But? There is always a but after a sentence like that."

"But he has asked me to give myself to him for a while."

"How long is a while?"

"One month. He asked me to try out life with him as primary, and you, well, not. And after that month we can decide from there"

"Decide to leave me. Or is just humiliating me sufficient?"

"That is really up to you?"

"Up to me?"

"Yes, Jim. You made a suggestion; I made a decision. I don't regret it. I need more than you can give me. If you are OK with that and can accept a new role between us, then we will be good. If you can't, I will understand."

"So, you are willing to stay with poor pathetic Jim, as long as I understand that Patrick comes first. That is what you want me to do?"

"You're not pathetic, but yes, at least for now, for the next month, I need to try something different. I still care greatly for you; I think it is mutual. But right now, I need what you suggested, and what Patrick is offering. I need a strong man to possess me and make me his. I am giving Patrick that chance."

"So, we are done?"

"Doesn't have to be that way completely. But "we" would need to get redefined."

"Sounds more like I am getting reassigned. Reassigned to a spot behind your boss."

"That is not inaccurate. Jim, I do love you, and want you to accept that new spot."

"And if I can't accept that?"

"Then I will leave you for Patrick."

"You obviously already have."

"No, I haven't. I have given myself to Patrick for the time being, and invited you to accept that and still be my husband. Still be my friend. Still be my partner. Just on different terms. That is how I want us to move forward."

"So, you are asking me, right now, to accept this new arrangement?"

"I am."

"If I do, I believe the word for me becomes cuckold."

"There are worse words."

"Easy for you to say. You get to eat your cake and have it too."

"Perhaps, but it was you who reminded me that I might want to seek out cake. I also know there has been some part of this that has made you, how do I say it, less prone to performance issues. Don't think I haven't noticed."

I didn't have a reply. It was true. I was not only a cuckold, but the whole experience made me constantly aroused. Even now, being told another man was replacing me as my wife's number one man, my dick's response was to celebrate.

Susan closed in tight to me. She reached out and grabbed me through my pants. She rubbed me. I moaned.

"I think this is your answer. I just need to hear you say it. I want to hear you commit to trying this path with me. I want you to accept and even embrace your role as cuckold. Say it, Jim, tell me you accept."

I was strongly defeated, and I was strongly aroused. I was terrified, but I was elated.

"You won't leave me?"

"I won't"

"You still love me?"

"I do."

At this point I was breathing heavy and even though she was rubbing me through my pants, I was close to cumming. She could sense it.

"Let yourself go, Jim. Accept your new role. Enjoy it. Cum for me and say yes."

I did both. "Yes!" I practically yelled as I came in my pants. She kept rubbing.

"Tell me what you are Jim, I need to hear you say it. I need YOU to say it"

"I am your cuckold."

"Say it again."

"I. Am. Your. Cuckold." I said it with conviction.

"That makes me happy. I will tell Patrick. It will make him happy. Now go clean up. I am going to text him the good news."

I just nodded. I started to leave. I turned back and said, "I love you."

She just smiled, "I know you do" And she turned towards her phone and texted her lover.


12