My Wife's Date Ch. 02

Story Info
Cuckold's wife continues to date her new lover.
4.6k words
3.53
44.4k
48
49

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grizzley123
grizzley123
1,214 Followers

This is a cuckolding story. It is a loving wife story. It is a loving husband story. It is just a story. If you want to read something different, please do.

If you like it, enjoy it. Add it to favorites, follow me for future chapters. If you don't, thanks for reading anyways.

This is part of my commitment to write the next chapters of the many stories I have started. If you have ideas or suggestions for any of the next chapters, please send me a message thru Literotica (better than a comment here for various reasons) and let me know your thoughts.

And once again, if you hate my stories, or the topics I write about, or what category I post in (such a silly thing to get angry about), and all of that, (a) what are you doing back reading another one of my stories? And (b) save your hateful comments and messages, nobody, including you, needs your hate.

Peace, and happy reading.

* * * * *

My wife had her first date with her boss, and on Tuesday night. It ended Wednesday morning. And she has her continued to have dates, three more in total. 9 months ago, I made a suggestion to my wife that she should seek pleasure outside our marriage given the performance issues that had plagued me for numerous years now. It took many months, but she eventually took action and is now Patrick's lover and his woman. I sit second in her life as she explores this new arrangement.

The month of my wife dating again was both the shortest and longest month of my life. Susan not only had her real dates, also saw Patrick every day at work as he is not just her lover, but is also the owner of the company she works for. My month mainly consisted of accepting and adjusting to my cuckold status.

My wife started to use the cuckold word fairly regularly when addressing me. "Cuckold, Darling" has become her favorite term of endearment for me. At first I protested with either a look, or a verbal response, but she kept doing it and reminding me that I had pledged to be her cuckold and not just allow her, but to support her, to seek pleasure outside of our marriage. By week three, I was simply responding. It was my status, and it was an accurate word to refer to me by.

Susan's dates went well. At least for her. I got limited details as she reminded me that her dates with Patrick were between her and Patrick. Just before her big lake house date with Patrick she sat me down and told me that she would never do anything with Patrick behind my back, but that what she did do with Patrick, was not my business. She told me that I already knew that her and Patrick were intimate, and that would remain part of each date. She reminded me, because I had asked so many questions after her first date, that she had already communicated to me that he was a better lover and that when they coupled, the sex was passionate and was best characterized as making love. And she reminded me that I already knew that each date would end with the invitation to the next one.

As I sat and awaited her return from her fourth date with Patrick, a weekend in Chicago, I find myself replaying the lake house weekend over and over in my head. It was the weekend where I first became cuckold first, husband second.

On Friday night before her lake house date, we had ordered middle eastern food and were having a nice dinner with a glass of wine. Susan looked beautiful as always, but she seemed to have an extra glow to her. We were having a nice time discussing our week at work, but I could tell she had something more on her mind.

I stopped eating for a moment, and asked, "You seem like you have something to say to me."

She put her fork down, sighed and said, "I do. It is about this weekend."

"Please tell me. I can't say I am walking into this weekend with full enthusiasm, but I promised you I would support you. I promised I would be your cuckold. So better I hear what you have to say, then for it to bother you and ruin your weekend."

"Thank you. Forgive me if my words come across harsh, but I really need to say this. You know this already, so you know you are my cuckold and a better man is taking care of my sexual needs. A wonderful lover is doing what your medical issues won't allow. So, when I return from the dates, I will tell you what I want to share. No more, no less. I don't want to face an insecure cuckold who asks me tons of questions, I want a strong cuckold, that accepts the story is mine to tell only if I want to. I may allow you to ask me a couple questions, but I am also fully allowed to not answer them. Does that make sense, do you understand?"

"I do Susan. I did promise you." I was saying it to convince myself as much as to answer her.

"Yes, you did, and your promise as my cuckold is to support my sexual satisfaction and my relationship with Patrick. And part of that support, and thus part of your promise, is to understand that when I am with Patrick, I am entirely his, and for me to come home and tell you about it like we were schoolgirls discussing our first kiss, well, that is not respectful to what Patrick and I have. So, tell me you understand. and you will respect that."

"I understand, but it will be very difficult. As hard as it is to know you are with another man, it is also something that I originally suggested and want to be part of, so my curiosity and my jealousy make it hard not to ask. But I will do my best baby, I really do want you to be happy."

I meant those words, even though I knew I would regret them when she arrived home and I will have obsessed over her experience all weekend. I know I will crave knowing, but I will just have to learn to deny my cravings like a good cuckold.

"Thank you honey, that will make it even easier to enjoy myself." She had a smile on her face that indicated she was very much looking forward to her coming tryst with Patrick.

"You are excited about tomorrow, aren't you?" I asked, even though I wasn't entirely convinced I wanted to know the answer.

"I am, I am sorry, I should be fully focused on you."

"It is OK, I am excited for you too."

"I shouldn't tell you this, but when he is inside of me, it is like time stops. He feels so good. It was like our bodies were meant to be together. Wednesday morning, it was by far the best sex I have ever experienced. It was like we needed a couple practice runs to get past our nerves and awkwardness, but then we just totally clicked. I just can't stop thinking about it. I want it again so badly."

"I am glad you have found that. I wish it could be me that you were speaking of, but I understand."

"Baby, you know I love you, but even when you were healthy, the experience did not compare. Patrick took me to a place sexually that I never knew existed. And I know that probably hurts to hear, but remember it is you that have given me this gift. It was you that opened the opportunity for your wife to receive immeasurable pleasure from Patrick. I am thankful for that."

"Does 'immeasurable' relate to his size?" I asked with a smile on my face. It was potentially the first off-hand comment I had made to her since this experience started that wasn't snarky or angry.

Susan, smiled, and in a voice perhaps more enthusiastic than I wished for, said, "I haven't yet measured it, but let's just say you don't compare. I never bought into the idea that size matters, but baby, size matters, and on that criterium, Patrick matters!"

"I really don't want to lose you, Susan."

"Oh darling, you have already lost me sexually. Patrick has made me realize you will never be enough. But I still love you, and us, and want that part to remain. I want us to be husband and wife, or cuckold & wife, depending on the situation."

"So, even if you and Patrick don't remain a thing, you will still want to have another man to satisfy you?"

"Yes. I need that. This experience with Patrick, the sex earlier this week, and the anticipation of great sex this weekend, has reminded me that I like and crave sex. I suppressed that for years to try and focus on us being us, but I need to feel the physical and emotional high that sex creates. I love what you can do with your tongue, but it is not enough."

"Will you still want my tongue now that you have a real lover?"

"Yes, baby, it will be our way to stay physically connected. And given how much you seem to enjoy the idea of your wife with another man, perhaps we can occasionally use that knowledge to push past your performance issues."

"I just might be in such a state now, if you are interested." I said with a raised eyebrow.

"Baby, I am so horny thinking about Patrick and talking about all of this, but I promised Patrick to forgo any sex between dates for this month. He asked me to save that for him. But if you want, I can give you a hand job, Patrick was Ok with that."

"So, Patrick is making our sex rules now?" I said in a voice that clearly expressed my hurt.

"He just wants me to be fully ready to be his tomorrow. I told you, I am letting him lead fully for now. I am so horny though, I kind of wish I hadn't made that promise."

"We don't have to tell him." I suggested with a hopeful tone.

"No, baby. Just like I won't lie to you about this situation, I won't lie to Patrick. I made a promise, I am going to keep it."

"You could just call him and ask?" I was getting desperate.

"If I call him, he will suggest we just start our date early and that I go to him for the night. He wanted me to come spend the night with him, but I told him I wanted to spend the evening with you. But if I call, and he asks, I don't think I could say no."

"Then you should just call him and go to him. It is what you really want."

"I am glad to spend the night with you. It will be nice. We can cuddle and watch a movie."

My voice tone changed, and I asked her in all seriousness, "Susan, do you want to go to him tonight?"

I looked at her with a look that asked for an honest answer.

She sheepishly answered, "Yes. Desperately."

"Susan, I am your cuckold, and my job is to help you be happy. So, text your lover, get packed, and if you are willing to grant me one favor, let me drive you over to him. I don't want to, but I think I need to do it to continue to push myself to accept this as real."

Susan smiled, paused for a moment, and then said, "You are the best. And I would love to have my cuckold drop me off to my lover. It will really make me feel special to know the most important men in my life are working together to make me happy. Are you really OK with this?"

"I am. Text him."

Now it was time for Susan to tease me and remind me of my cuckold status. She gave me a wicked smile and said, "Who am I texting my darling, cuckold?"

I understood she wanted to play a little, and I welcomed it. I decided I would try on my new role more fully, "You should text your lover, the man who gives you so much pleasure, and let him know your cuckold is going to deliver you to him so that both of you can have an amazing Friday night."

"And what will you do while I am gone, baby. What will you do while my lover spends the night fucking me and making me cum?"

This part was easy, no imagine or exaggeration was needed, "I will lay in bed and pleasure myself thinking about it. It is what a cuckold does."

"Thinking about Patrick making love to me, taking me, making me his, that really turns you on, doesn't it, baby?"

"Yes" That was all I could get out as my arousal was in full swing and it left me breathing heavy.

"Why don't you show me baby, show me how excited you are."

"Right here?" I said realizing it was still a bit embarrassing.

"Yes, baby, show me how much you like the thought of Patrick's big cock making your wife's toes curl as she has orgasm after orgasm."

I moaned. She looked at me and her tone became more commanding. "Right now, cuckold, stand-up unzip and finish yourself. Show me you really are my cuck! Stand up and show me you love being my cuckold."

I stood up, I undid and dropped my pants and boxers, and my dick was at full hardness and pointing at her. I started to stroke it.

Susan picked up her phone and texted Patrick while giving me the play-by-play.

"I just texted him that I could be there in 30 minutes if he still wanted me for the night. He said it would make him happy. I like making Patrick happy baby, just like I am making you happy right now, well, except he gets happy when he puts his big cock inside me and I wrap my legs around him and beg him to fuck me hard."

These images and words were going right through my brain to my dick and I was getting ready to blow. She kept it going and continued to text with Patrick in real time.

"I just told him I want to arrive and go straight to his bed. I told him I want him inside of me making me cum! He suggested that the kitchen is closer to the front door and he could just fuck me on the countertop. I just might have told him this week that getting fucked on the countertop was a fantasy of mine. What do you think baby, should I tell him to take me and fuck me on his expensive countertops? What should I tell him?"

"Tell him yes, tell him to help you live your fantasy!" And at this point I meant it. I was so aroused I really was rooting for Patrick to fuck my wife and make her happy.

We were basically in our kitchen, Susan decided to keep me going with that.

"Oh, my little cuckold, we are in the kitchen, and you are about to show me how excited you are for me, but think of how much better it will be in Patrick's kitchen. I will wear a skirt and no panties so he can just scoot me up on the edge of the counter and take me. I am already wet thinking about it. It will feel incredible as he enters me and starts to fuck me like a cheap slut. I will probably cum right away and beg him to fuck me more. Celebrate that baby, finish yourself here in our kitchen to the thought of the perfect fuck Patrick is going to give me in his kitchen. Show me you want that to happen, finish now baby!"

And on her command my dick erupted. I started to ejaculate and practically convulse. I shot cum all over the floor and even onto some of the cabinets. Susan shrieked with enjoyment watching me explode.

"That's it, baby, celebrate that your wife has a real lover now. Oh my god, that was so fun to watch, you really do love that you are my cuckold."

With that, she walked up to me slightly to my side to avoid the mess I made, kissed me on the cheek as I still was cycling through the end of my pleasure, and said, "I love you baby. You are so good to me. Why don't you go clean up your mess and I will go get my overnight bag and put my skirt on. Patrick is going to fuck me on his countertops, and it is going to be amazing!"

And she left me standing there, with my hand still on my quickly shrinking dick, feeling happy. I could hear her getting ready as I started to clean up. I had cum way more than usual. Her teasing, or I guess you could call it her preview of her evening, had me so juiced up. I had just finished cleaning up when she walked in the room.

"Fuck, you look hot!" I exclaimed as she stood there in a tight black skirt and a simple grey V-neck t-shirt that did a nice job stretching across her chest. Her nipples were hard, so that made the look extra sexy. She also had on a pair of grey, low boots that had "fuck-me" written all over them.

"I am hoping to get the same reaction from Patrick. Do you think he will like what your wife is wearing for him?"

"Either that or he is dead. You look amazing!"

Susan laughed, "You are so kind to me. Now grab my bag and let's get going, I need a real man inside of me pronto!"

It hurt to hear her say it, but I know she was just continuing to get me accustomed to my new role. I shouldn't have said it, because it brought the moment down a bit, but it just was my real reaction, "I wish I were a real man for you."

Susan came over to me, looked at me with an intense glare and was brutally honest, "I know that is what you wish, but you are not. Patrick is, hence, why you are driving me over to him. So, suck it up darling cuckold, and be happy that your wife will have a weekend of great passion with her lover."

"I am happy for you; it is just still taking some getting used to."

"I know, but let's go, your wife needs a good fuck!" She laughed and headed for the car.

I loaded her bag and we headed out. She gave me his address and I mapped it. It was a very nice part of town. It took about 25 minutes and soon we were parked in his driveway. The house was a modern home that mainly faced the valley below, so it looked cool but small from the street. Susan later told me the view was fantastic and one of her best fucks that month was him doing her from behind on the outdoor veranda overlooking the valley.

I put the car in park. Susan looked at me.

"Thank you for delivering me to my lover. Before I go in, I have three requests. I would be grateful if you accepted them as your commitment to me as my cuckold."

"I will do as you ask."

"First request, and you are not going to like this one. I want you to refrain from cumming this weekend. I loved watching you stroke and finish in front of me, and I want that to be my welcome home present. I want you horny as possible, so will you hold off finishing again until I get back?"

"You really know how to put a damper on my weekend plans!" I said with jest in my tone. "But I will obey you. Plus, I too loved what we did tonight and will be happy to welcome you home with any version of that you desire."

"Perfect, then it is a promise. NO CUMMING this weekend, well, at least for you! So, to help you keep your mind off of that, my second request is that the house really needs a deep clean, so, will you clean it from top to bottom so when I walk through the door at the end of my glorious experience with Patrick, the cleanliness of the house tells me that my cuckold and husband spent the weekend serving me in a wonderful way!"

"Do I have to wear a maid's outfit?"

"Not this time, but thanks for the idea!"

We both laughed.

I jumped in, "No self pleasure, super clean house, check, and check, what is the third request of your loyal cuckold?" I said it with a tone that made it playful, but it was also reality for me.

Susan handed me her phone. "Keep this safe. And tell me you understand that when I am with Patrick, I am totally with him and thus no texts or calls with you."

I sunk a bit on that one. "I like the first two better."

"I know baby, but it is best. I need to give my full and undivided attention to my lover, and you need to fully recognize your cuckold status. Holding my phone for the weekend helps accomplish both of those. If there is an emergency or such, I can use Patrick's phone. So, accept my phone and tell me you understand."

"I understand. No masturbation, clean house, no contact with my wife. Not the weekend I would have envisioned a few weeks ago, but to make you happy, I will enthusiastically embrace all three. Although I may call China a few times just to ring up your bill!"

Susan laughed, "Silly cuckold, I changed the PIN, you won't even be able to open my phone! Just keep it and let it remind you that your wife is completely with her lover. Let it remind you he will be making love to me all weekend. Let it remind you that I have a real man to pleasure me now, and it was your idea! Make it your cuckold badge of honor for the weekend."

I reached out my hand and she put her phone in it.

"You are the best cuckold a girl could ask for. Thank you for driving me to my lover's house. I will grab my own bag."

She kissed me on the cheek, exited and grabbed her bag from the back seat. Just before closing the door, she looked at me and in a teasing voice said, "And don't forget, even though I am going to be moaning in pleasure as he fucks me on his countertops before you even get home, no self-pleasure on your part."

grizzley123
grizzley123
1,214 Followers
12