My Wife's Date Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then her tone changed to happy and gleeful and she said, "Have a great weekend, I certainly will!" And with that I watched as my wife went up the walkway to her lover's house.

It was a weekend filled with frustration and mixed emotions for me. I cleaned like a mad man to try and distract myself. Susan didn't come home until almost 9pm on Sunday. She looked radiant; she had obviously had a wonderful weekend. I didn't ask her about it, but she looked at me and said, "It was possibly the best weekend of my life. Patrick and I truly became lovers. And he booked us a weekend away at a couple's spa for out next date. He is an amazing man!"

I nodded and looked at her, then looked at my groin, and she laughed, "Oh right. But you know what, I am tired, it is late, and need to get organized for work, so let's postpone that one more day and make it a dinner and cuckold pleasures himself date tomorrow evening. You will wait one more day, right?"

"I am your cuckold; I will do as you ask."

"Yes, you will, won't you! I am going to shower, get a couple of things set for work, and head to bed." And with that she left me standing there frustrated and unsatisfied. I too changed and was lying in bed when she came. She was wearing comfy pajamas, the kind you wear with a long-time husband. She climbed in bed, kissed me a quick peck, and turned out the light. A moment later she said to me, "The house looks great. Thank you, baby."

"My pleasure." And I meant it as I ignored my sexual frustration and enjoyed that I had made my wife happy. I slept well, and yes by 7 pm the next evening I was granted relief, once again making a big mess on the kitchen floor.

The spa weekend and the Chicago weekend played out similarly. I was denied pleasure while they explored even greater levels with each other. Each time, Susan gave me her phone. I drove her to Patrick's both weekends, and even picked her up after the spa weekend. We made the Monday dinner a thing, and I was waiting on her return from Chicago and looking forward to tomorrow's dinner.

She arrived home, after 9pm again, and we had our usual short evening and full workday on Monday. After dinner on Monday, she let me stroke and cum as she told me the story of Patrick taking her in the big walk-in shower in their room at the downtown Ritz-Carlton. After she gave me a little time to recover, she informed me that the next stage of our adventure was about to begin.

"Patrick is taking us to lunch at the Park Club tomorrow. Meet us in the lobby at 12:15. He thinks it is time we all get together and work out our future arrangements. I agree."

"Am I still going to have a wife after lunch?"

"Yes silly, you can't be a cuckold without a wife! And you still want to be my cuckold, don't you baby?"

"Yes, honey. I like being your cuckold."

"I know you do baby. And I love my little cuckold."

"Any idea what Patrick wants tomorrow?"

"I know some of it, but you will have to wait. He did say he has gifts for both of us. Plus, we have never been to the Park Club. It will be really exciting. Come 'on, baby, come to bed and snuggle with me and we can both fall asleep thinking about all the great adventures we have ahead of us."

And that is what we did. Although she probably slept better than I. I spent much of the next couple of hours wondering what was in store for me. I finally accepted that I would find out tomorrow and that as my beautiful wife's cuckold, my future would be what she and her lover tell me it will be. After that I slept well. I rose early and left for work to get ahead of the day before lunch.

About 11:30 am I got a text from Susan: Is my cuckold ready for lunch and what follows?

I responded truthfully. I am your proud and happy cuckold. I will follow wherever you lead.

She sent me back a smiley face, a heart, and two devil emojis. I was guessing it represented the ratio that would define my future. I simply sent her a heart in return and focused on finishing what work I could. I got the feeling I might not be coming back to work that day.

To be continued...

12