All Comments on 'My Wife's Epiphany, or Mine'

by giudo2848

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ErotonautErotonautover 17 years ago
Just as bad

Just read your more recent "I Get to Watch?". You really do need a fresh category: this was actually worse, but at least it means you're improving, albeit infinitesimally.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ugh

Stick to writing bad porno scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
YOU

must be padding ur ratings. sicko/wacko

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
um ew

um. this was disgusting. idk how your wife fucking another man was hot to you? ew

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LOve It

I talked my wife into fucking a friend of ours and it became a regular thing. I loved every moment and always will. The greatest times were when after he would leave when timing made i so he culdn't stay, T always had me sucking his cum from her pussy. She didn't make me do it in front of him, though I did sneak some on occasion. I never wanted her to stop but I am not sure I could have convinced her to stop anyway. So I just enjoyed watching my wife doing what she knows how to do oh so well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why stay married to her?

She's had three affairs previously? Does he have himself checked by a Doctor regularly? I wonder how many STD's he has had? Can HIV be far behind? Why would he risk his life with a slut? It makes no sense. Even in a fictional story. The bottom line is she can't do without the big cock so if her husband forces her to choose, he's going to be toast.

1 star

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Cuck

My nasty cuck, whore story for the evening.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous