My Wife's Experience Pt. 02

Story Info
When business trip pleasure follows you home.
3.9k words
3.91
26.9k
36

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Note: This is Part 2 of My Wife's Experience. Start with Part 1 for a better experience)

Kaylee was true to her word. She still loved and cared for me as if nothing had happened.

Yes, the after effects of her adventure lasted for a few days. She was in high and horny spirit the next day. We had a go at it in the afternoon and then again the next night, and once more the week later. Deep inside I knew she craved Jake's huge dick and that I was just a vessel for her fantasy, but I wasn't complaining. I had had more action in that one week than in the last couple of years.

But as the memories and the excitement faded so did our sex life, till it became non existent like before. She seemed content with her now frequent masturbation while I got a new scenario added to my fantasy list. Things went back to the way they were and months passed by.

One evening when she came home from work, she was heaving with excitement. Apparently Jake - the same Jake that she had had a one night stand with - was in town for a business meeting and he had rang her up to say hi.

"He wants to meet up for a coffee!" Kaylee blurted out.

I instantly felt my heartbeat skip. The memories of her last encounter flashed in my mind and I humoured her, "Are you sure he wants to meet you for just a coffee? And nothing more?"

"Why, you want him to do something more?" she replied

"Ha ha" I pretended to laugh and ignored the question.

"So I am planning to meet him at Coffee House on the 5th" she said thoughtfully. "The traffic isn't that bad in the evening."

I was shocked when she said that. "Wait a minute, you are actually planning on meeting him?"

"Yeah. Why not? It's just a coffee."

"This is the same guy that you had a one night stand with. This is the guy who you fantasize about every time you masturbate. And you want to meet him for a coffee?" I retorted.

"Ugh, all you think of is sex. Not everything is related to sex. You know I can go out and have a coffee with someone without riding their dick"

"Yes, but does he know that?"

"How about you join us as well? And if he does try to get in my pants, you can stop him." she stormed out of the living room.

Things calmed down during dinner, she said she understood how I felt and that she had cancelled her plans to meet Jake. I felt bad for the way I over reacted, and asked her to go ahead and meet him.

"After all, it's just coffee" I said helpfully.

"Only if you join us" she said. "I want you to come with us. We will meet him quickly and then you and me can do a takeout from the BBQ place next door"

The next day I left work early and swung by Kaylee's office to pick her up. She was wearing a white top and a skirt, with knee high boots. Her long hair was tied up in a bun, which she let loose as she walked towards the car. She got in, gave me a kiss, adjusted her hair so that they fell over her large breasts neatly.

We reached Coffee House and she started scanning for Jake. He saw Kaylee and waved at her. As we headed towards the table, I was taking in all of him. He was pretty much how Kaylee had described him the other night. He was handsome, well built, and had a good natured face. I could see why Kaylee fell for him.

Kaylee introduced me and he firmly shook my hand. We ordered our coffees and started talking about work, weather, and random pleasantries. Throughout the conversation the only thing I could think about was his big dick inside my wife. Every single detail that my wife had mentioned was replaying in my head. I didn't know which was worse. The fact that she had cheated on me with this guy or the fact that thinking about their little adventure was turning me on and I somehow wanted to be a part of it. Was I really one of those men who wanted to be present when his wife was being fucked hard by another man? Maybe I was. I could definitely feel my dick stirring. I was lost in thoughts when Jake asked us our plans for the evening.

Kaylee said "We were thinking of doing a takeout and heading back home, how about you?"

"Might just go back to the hotel and order room service."

"Why don't you join us?" I chimed in, thinking with my dick rather than the brain.

Kaylee looked at me surprisingly, trying to figure out what I was up to. "Umm, sure. Sounds like a good idea", she said, still staring at me.

We picked up our food and headed home. Kaylee went to the bedroom to freshen up while I got us all some beer. She returned after a few minutes, changed into shorts and a top, with her hair back in a ponytail. Her shorts cupped her ass perfectly and her top was loose enough to let one see glimpses of her assets. I could see Jake staring at her from top to bottom, taking it all in, maybe reminiscing about their night in the hotel. Dinner was a pleasant conversation and I could see Jake as a charming friend, who eventually slept with my wife. We got comfortable on the couch after dinner and I made some strong cocktails for all of us.

Eventually the drinks started taking its effect. Kaylee was getting tipsy and wayward. Jake was trying his best to keep the conversation civil, but I knew his eyes were constantly lusting my wife. Jake went to the washroom and Kaylee immediately reached out to me and said "We have to stop drinking. I am fucking drunk and turned on and having Jake sitting across me is just bringing back urges."

"What kind of urges?" I asked.

"The ones where I scream while I am riding his huge dick." she replied. "And this time I'll have an audience, unless you want to join" she giggled.

I knew she was almost out of control now. A little nudge and she would be on her way making out with Jake.

"You sure you can handle both of us?"

"I am sure I can accommodate you!" she chuckled and leaned forward to give me a deep kiss.'

"Ok, so let's do it. Anyways I missed it last time" I said, continuing to kiss her lips.

Kaylee smiled and said, "Are you sure?" both her arms around my neck now.

Jake came back at that moment and awkwardly asked us if he was interrupting something. "Not really, Kaylee's feeling a little lovey dovey!" I replied, glancing at her with a nod of approval.

"I should better get moving and leave you guys at it" Jake said.

"Aww! I thought you would want to join us" Kaylee said, running her fingers through her ponytail.

"What? No. I don't think that's a good idea" Jake tried backing out.

Kaylee responded by reaching out to him and putting her arms around his neck. "You really think so?"

Jake was still nervous and glanced at me to see if I was ok with this. Kaylee flicked her tongue on his lips and said "He knows. And he wants this too." He must have seen me smile, for he pulled her towards himself and kissed her gently, slipping his tongue into her mouth. Kaylee moaned and dug her fingers into his back, battling her tongue in and giving him a long passionate kiss.

By this time I was hard as a pole. I couldn't believe I let my wife make out with another guy. I was desperately hoping I had made the right decision. Could I still stop this? Did I have enough time to stop this?

It was as if Kaylee had sensed my hesitation, she broke her kiss and came over to me. She gave me a peck on the lips, her hand gently stroking my hard dick through the jeans and said "This one's for you baby. I love you. And always will."

She removed her shorts and yanked her top off and did a little spin for us in her dark lingerie. Following suit, Jake removed his shirt exposing his well built body. Kaylee couldn't resist it and straddled him rubbing one hand all over his bare chest and the other pulling his hair. Jake dug his head in her boobs, his hands massaging her ass. He slowly slipped his hand inside her panties and when Kaylee moaned I knew his fingers were inside her.

By this time I was too turned on to care about anything. I went behind her and took her bra off, her huge breasts popping out right in front of Jake. He immediately started licking her nipples, sucking one boob at a time, his other hand fondling and massaging the other boob.

Kaylee turned her head towards me and started kissing me, while Jake continued to work on her boobs and her pussy. She broke my kiss and slowly adjusted herself so that she was half lying down and pulled Jake by his hand towards her face. She unbuckled his jeans and yanked it down and I almost died when I saw the outline of his bulge in his boxers. When she pulled his boxer down, his huge dick sprang out, making Kaylee smile with joy.

I now knew what Kaylee meant when she said he was big. He was more than twice my size, and it looked like he was still growing. I started to regret my decision as all my insecurities returned. Everything made sense now. I knew I was below average, but I never knew what the top end of that average was. I was too ashamed to bring my dick out in front of this enormous thing. But we had come too far to back out so I shifted my focus to her pussy instead. I moved behind her and pulled her panties down. She was already dripping. Her pussy was wetter than I've ever felt before.

By this time Kaylee had both her hands on his manhood, relishing the sight of this huge dick in her hands. She began to rub her hands up and down his shaft, nibbling his head like a lollipop. Jake let out a soft groan as she started licking his shaft all the way to his balls. She stopped at his head, her tongue flicking the tip of his penis, going round in circles. Her one hand was squeezing the shaft while the other hand moved to fondle his heavy balls. He groaned and wrapped her long hair around his hand. He began to thrust his hips forward and she slowly started sucking his dick. I could see her mouth open wider each time as she lovingly bobbed down on it.

Jumping into action I spread her legs and pushed my fingers into her leaking pussy. I leaned in and started moving my tongue over her clit and eventually all the way inside her. Kaylee grabbed my head by the hair and pushed it against her pussy. I redoubled my efforts as she started thrusting her hips against my mouth. I could hear her moan over Jake's dick and I knew she was going to come soon. I saw Jake move his hand over to her boobs, pinching and tweaking her nipples, which pushed her over the edge. I felt her ass tighten under my squeezing fingers. She removed his dick from her mouth and screamed "Oh God I'm cumming, Aahhh!" as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her. "Fuck, my pussy is on fire. And I need that big dick inside me" she said, still trembling from her wild orgasm.

I gradually removed my fingers from her pussy and she asked Jake to my place. Jake walked over and started rubbing his dick on her pussy lips. He held her legs and slowly eased into her. I heard her gasp as her outer lips slowly gripped the massive head of his cock. "Holy fuck" she cried out with the delicious mix of pleasure and pain. I was looking at her facial expressions, her eyes were closed and her mouth was open letting out heavy moans as Jake continued penetrating her. I could see how his dick was stretching her pussy with every thrust, and was surprised that Kaylee was able to take his entire length now.

Jake was now completely in and there was no turning back. He was fucking my wife in a slow, steady rhythm for a while, until Kaylee started to respond with her hands and hips, urging him to go faster. "Oh fuck, I feel so full! Oh you are fucking me so good!" exclaimed Kaylee. He picked up his speed and slammed his cock harder with every stroke which Kaylee countered with intense pleasure. "Oh yes. Oh fuck, yes!" She was in her perfect heaven.

It was so hot to watch them together that I just stood there staring at that huge dick pumping my wife's pussy. She saw me ogling at them and called me to her side and asked me to strip. I was reluctant at first, my small penis syndrome flaring up but when she started rubbing me, I gave in and eventually went with the flow. I pulled my jeans down and Kaylee grabbed my dick out of my underwear. I glanced at my erect dick, visually comparing it to the huge tool that was ramming her. My heart sank. I stood there embarrassed as Kaylee started stroking me, hoping Jake doesn't see my insignificant contribution.

Jake was too busy fucking her to notice my small dick. He had lifted her legs in his arms while grabbing her ass from beneath her. Kaylee started sucking me as she was being rammed by Jake's huge dick. This whole experience made me lose control and in a matter of seconds I spurted all over her chin and her neck. She asked Jake to pause for a moment as she picked her top and wiped my cum off herself. It was at that moment Jake glanced down and saw my shrivelling penis. I knew I had lost everything at that point and I slowly backed away from the controlled smirk on his face.

Kaylee now repositioned herself on her knees and asked Jake to take her from behind. He propped himself behind her and slowly rubbed the tip of his dick between her lips from the clit all the way till her asshole. Kaylee moaned every time he teased her and each time she would push back trying to force him inside her. After baiting her for a bit, he buried his dick in her dripping pussy with one hard stroke. Kaylee gasped and then moaned as he thumped his hips against her ass. He picked up speed and she pushed back against Jake's hammering, grinding her ass against him.

I just stood there and watched, my dick turning hard again. She turned her head towards me and our eyes met. "Babe, this feels so good. I feel so full! Oh yes, fuck yes!!" she said, staring at me with lust in her eyes. I smiled at her as I subconsciously started jerking my rock hard dick. "Harder, fuck me harder!" she continued screaming and I increased my strokes to match his thrusts.

Jake bent down and grabbed her hair and pulled her up towards him. Over and over he slammed her, every stroke intensifying her pleasure. I couldn't hold it anymore. I positioned myself right in front of her and sprayed my gunk all over her bouncing tits! She licked the few drops of my cum that went on her face, her eyes now gleaming with desire. I knew she was completely out of control when she grabbed my hands and put them on her boobs. "Play with them!" I happily obliged and kneeled down in front of her. I started massaging her tits one after the other, rubbing my cum all over them. I moved my mouth over her boob, sucking and nibbling it, flicking my tongue over her nipples and pinching them softly. She grabbed my head and pulled it forward, squeezing her boobs against my face.

Jake kept up with his onslaught, riding her, pulling her hair with his hands, squeezing her ass once in a while. I continued working on her spit drowned boobs. Kaylee's hips finally started to quiver and she let out a huge scream "Holy fuck, I am gonna cum. Oh my god, oh fuck, I am gonna cummm!" She started convulsing from a heavy orgasm while Jake continued fucking her. After a few more minutes of pounding her Jake began to tense up. He groaned loudly as his balls drew up and began to twitch. He pulled his dick out and had a strong orgasm, dumping a massive amount of cum on Kaylee's ass and her back. Kaylee plopped down on me, her arms now around my neck, her back glistening with cum. Jake sat down on the chair next to her.

She looked at me smiling, and said "I love you" and gave me a deep kiss. After what seemed an eternity, she broke the kiss and stood up to go wash herself. As she was going to the bathroom, she asked us if anyone wanted more drinks? I saw this as my chance to avoid any awkward alone time with Jake so I quickly wore my jeans and went into the kitchen to prepare the drinks. My head was spinning thinking about what had happened. I kept on replaying every moment in my head. My beautiful wife of so many years was passionately fucked by a random guy and I enjoyed every bit of it. Jake seemed to have done everything that I wanted to do with Kaylee, and even more. And here I was making my best cocktail for that guy. Was I turning into a cuckold? Or deep down was I always one? My thoughts were interrupted by loud gasps followed by a faint moan. I left the drinks on the dining table and went in to check what was happening.

When I walked in, Jake was lying down on his back with his hard dick pointing straight up and Kaylee was straddling him slowly, her hands roaming all over his chest. She eased her body down onto his and kissed him. He wrapped her arms around her back and returned the kiss with great passion. Without breaking the kiss, she climbed on top of his dick, inserted it inside her and lowered herself on to him. Despite his size, it took very little effort for her to slide it back in. I could see his cock slip in her wet pussy, stretching her pussy out.

Now Kaylee loves being on top. We have tried it before, but every single time my small dick slipped out of her making her lose momentum. She would get pretty turned off by this, and even though she never complained she stopped being on top with me. And now here she was all ready to ride that massive cock to glory.

She moaned and pulled her legs up and planted her arms firmly on Jake's shoulder. He grabbed her ass with one hand and settled the other on her boobs, while she roughly bounced up and down on his dick. She then stopped moving and let him drive his cock in and out of her wet pussy. I could see her juices start to build up on his cock. She leaned over closer to his face and thrusted her breasts in his face. "Suck my tits! Bite them hard!" she cried. He grabbed one of her hard, brown nipples by her mouth and started sucking and nibbling it. Then he bit it hard causing Kaylee to scream out in pleasure and pain.

She began to move with him again, driving her pussy even harder on his throbbing cock. Completely oblivious that her husband was standing at the doorway watching his wife get such immense pleasure by another man. Her pace increased as her gasps and moans combined to one long passionate scream. In the passion of her orgasm, she begged him to suckle her breasts again. He took the first nipple then the other in his mouth and sucked hard. "Aaah, oh my god, oh fuck, aaah!" she screamed as she orgasmed violently on his huge dick. Her orgasm consumed herself as she submitted herself to her bliss. It was like she had never felt anything else like this.

As her orgasm eased, she climbed off Jake's dick and noticed me standing in the doorway. She smiled and said, "Did you enjoy the show?"

"Yes babe, I did."

"Good. Now enjoy the finale!"

Kaylee bent down and wrapped her lips around Jake's shaft, her long hair falling over his chest. She slid her lips up and down him, mixing her saliva with her juices as he groaned a little. She then let go of his dick and began caressing his smooth balls with her tongue. "Ah fuck!" Jake moaned louder as his hands grabbed hold of her hair. She took him back in his mouth, bobbing gently on him, taking him in deeper with every stroke. She let go again, but this time leaned forward and wrapped her big boobs around his dick. Jake was now in a constant mode of grunts as she moved her breasts up and down his cock. She moved her tits low enough so she could wrap her lips around the head of his dick while still rubbing him with her tits.

"Oh god Kaylee! You are fucking amazing!" Jake screamed as his hands knotted through her long hair and he thrusted his hips harder. I could feel the release build up in his balls and I was amazed that he could last for so long. Kaylee pulled her head back and shoved him deeper between her boobs pressing them hard on his pushing dick. Jake couldn't hold it anymore. He came hard and shot strands of his cum hitting Kaylee's chin, mouth, up on her face, all the way to her hair. The spurting finally turned into a steady flow which flowed over her breasts that were still wrapped around his dick.

12