All Comments on 'My Wife's Experience Pt. 02'

by bluemango80

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

So the cuck willingly gives his whorewife to Jake? Another winner.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 3 years ago
5 stars

really well written, good job. cant wait to read the next part

26thNCuck approved

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
story

just another cuck-a-doddle-do story just like the rest with a whore wife who writes this crap must have a low opinion of women

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Reading something you posted 6 months ago?

Is not going to improve the "experience". Especially when this is Chapter Two. Nothing erotic or sexy about this mess. Some truly awful dialogue combined with thoroughly unlikable characters made this a "bad" experience. Where have all the decent writers gone?

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She treats him like crap

If he is going to let her do this the least she could do is give her husband a blow job and let him have her ass. And she should do so regularly.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
In the next episode, she decides her husband

Isn’t man enough to satisfy her so she leaves him for a better man.

Her husband commits Suicide because he’s a fucking joke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
another uninformed

Women mostly prefer average sized dicks. This is fact. If you do not believe me, do your research. Hey, average sized guys, your equipment is just fine....just do your foreplay and she will have her orgasms, take half hour to pleasure her before penetration.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Same crap as always

Every story the hubby has a little dick and the lover a monster, it's ridiculous. And of course he cum so fast and can just watch after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Use tags better

I knew what it was about but you really should add to the tags. This is more than wife - husband.

Won't knock the score down because of the subject matter but I think there was very little content around why the sex life dropped down to zero and not a lot of discussion around her wanting Jake again. I would expect some talk of why she gave Jake her number or why she would not break contact first. She actually wanted the meeting, She was a "good wife" when she offered him to join the coffee meet up and also when she cancelled. It was his idea for the second round of sex with her.

I do hope this is the last part. Not much more to do except he starts getting gay or he she leaves him for Jake. That is not really exciting based on your writing skills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why wait,

Just get your divorce and go home with Jake and meet his wife and kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
more daily GARBAGE in loving wives

ONE STAR, nothing more needs to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Waste of time

Read about half a page and went to the end to give you a one, Wish there was some lower, Just a waste of time, If you plan to write more on this shitty story,

Don't

G1962G1962over 3 years ago
Sick shit!

He hasn't had sex with wife, but it's alright for someone else to fuck her.

Bat shit crazy if this is your idea of erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You are a clown

and even for low drivel like this you lack talen.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

More from the micro-penis society.

For the record he really doesnt have much of a marriage left.

OOAAOOAAover 3 years ago
FANTASTIC story!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!

More comparison stuff from the wife would have been even hotter ;)

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

Another marriage made in heaven he’s a moron she’s a whore what could possibly go wrong. Can’t wait to see what colour the kids will turn out to be.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

This author shows us all that the idiots are not going extinct!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cucks and sluts

Just another sad and pathetic writer wanting us to join them in Cuckville. So stupid to think any real man wants his wife to be a whore. You have to be either a weak willed loser or perverted little boy to share something that precious. Awful and ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

If all of you cuck haters hate cuck stories why do you all congregate at the stories?

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

We come here only to upset you cuckie boys , anonymous. It's definitely not for the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cuck haters unite here

Most of these cuck haters secretly wish to be cucks themselves. Bunch of losers who have nothing better to do than to abuse a good story. None of these haters have the ability to write anything, all they can do is discourage other people from writing.

algolfcrazyalgolfcrazyalmost 2 years ago

Great story.Hope there is more to cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 hours ago

Total bullshit. The disrespect, the shaming smirk, her totally ignoring her hubby - there's no love for the wuss loser. So gutless and cowardly to take that kind of abuse. Kick the lying, slag gutter gash whore out on her ass; then find yourself a gay lover to fuck your pussy ass.

What a terrible, inhuman story! All three are the worst possible kinds of people. Makes me vomit in disgust.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous