My Wife's Family: Confessions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew how to fuck and he knew how to make love. From the very beginning it seemed we were doing both. He knew exactly how to make me comfortable on his lap and when I needed another kiss or a nibble. His tongue felt wonderful swirling around my nipples. He could feel my body tensing and he knew just how to make me relax and breathe as he worked me closer to each orgasm. He made me cum twice as I rode his cock. My second orgasm lasted thirty seconds. I thought I'd pass out from the pleasure.

I clung to him like a rag-doll after I finished cumming. My arms hung around his neck and he pressed his bowtie against mine for a few seconds. They began pulsing in unison. I was amused by their pulsing glow and completely relaxed. He laid me on the soft cushion and whispered in my ear to come back on Saturday. As we kissed, I whispered yes, and then he was gone in the darkness.

For the next two weeks I kept returning to the club and finding that mystery man. When we were near each other in the dark our firefly bowties would start flashing in unison. Each time we met was better than the time before. He was playful and erotic and the things his body did to mine were like nothing I had ever experienced. His touch, his scent, his feel was so inviting and so reassuring. We barely spoke. If anything was said, it was a monosyllable grunt urging for more."

Elle laughed in her quiet playful chuckle as she noticed the effect all the talk was having on me. My cock was throbbing and now lay against my belly. It was nearly hard and ready for action. Her fingers traced lines around her pussy and down her inner thigh. I lifted my hips seductively for Elle and Julie. Two could play that game.

Her gaze was leveled at my swelling cock. "Mike, women know when something is up with our men. It was obvious that Dick had found someone special at the Firefly club. I wasn't going to press him about it, but we enjoyed sharing some of the details. We had agreed to enjoy anything we desired in there, and I wasn't about to become jealous of a nameless woman in the dark.

I sometimes indulged my enjoyment of bi-sexual pleasures in that dark room. One night Dick asked me to join him in a group grope. We split up when we got to the club and went looking for others to join us in the group romp.

Later when we connected, Dick was already with his mystery girl. I eased onto the cushion beside them with a wonderful Dutch couple that agreed to join me. She was a tall slender woman with large breasts and short hair. He was a few inches short than she was and he wore a make shift belt and holsters on his hip that carried two dildos. He was like some comical cowboy gunslinger.

I was curious about this mystery woman that had captivated Dick. Her bowtie and mine flashed in unison with Dick's when I approached them. The sight of her bowtie pulsing with Dick's sent an unexplained shiver through me.

The Dutch couple was everything I had hoped for. He knew it would be a long night and that his tongue could last a lot longer than his cock. His wife lay on her back and he crawled between her legs and began sucking on her clit. She pulled me onto her face and plunged her tongue into my hungry pussy. I rocked forward and began touching Dick and his mystery lover who were there in front of me. My fingers quietly invited them to move closer.

They made the most delicious sounds in the dark while I caressed their bodies. Dick was fucking her doggie style. I loved the feel of my hand on his ass when he was thrusting and clenching his ass cheeks and driving his cock into her. I held Dick's hips and began pushing and thrusting his hips. His power and passion for this strange woman was almost as arousing as that Dutch woman's tongue fucking me.

I eased forward and kissed her on the neck and waited for her reaction and was pleasantly surprised when she turned her head and slipped her tongue in my mouth. Her body was so warm and willing and we kissed deeply. Dick continued ramming his cock in her and I was in heaven riding that sweet Dutch woman's tongue.

She explored my body and I did the same with her. We both shuddered feeling our nipples being pinched by the other. I suckled her breasts and she worshipped mine.

It was just then some idiot threw the wrong light switch by accident. The Firefly room went from pitch blackness to full illumination and everyone inside was blinded for a brief second. When our eyes adjusted to the bright light shock filled our faces."

You can't imagine how shocked I was to see Julie there. Dick's mystery lover was Julie. Her naked body was pressed between her father and me. Her sweet body rocked back on her fathers' stiff cock. We looked at each other in total confusion while Dick looked back into the room for an understanding of the sudden lighting. Julie and I shared an expression of surprise not unlike you had last night Mike.

Dick didn't see Julie's face and was blissfully ignorant of his actions. The house lights were turned off after a few seconds and we plunged into the darkness again. I don't know which bothered me more; my embarrassment at having Julie find me like that, or the shock of seeing Julie with her father.

I was stunned in the dark. Before I could react the Dutch couple had rolled me to my back and her mouth covered mine in a deep kiss. Her dildo gunslinger husband went to work fucking me with his vibrating toys and pushed my body closer to a climax. My outstretched arm reached for Julie and Dick and found they had continued their coupling. I lay there knowing Julie was screwing her father in the darkness three feet away from me and a wicked wave of forbidden freedom shivered up my spine. Rather than jumping up and hauling our asses out the there, I clung to my secret and let go of all inhibition. The Dutch woman rolled over on top of me, and her clit slid back on forth against my tongue. My hips thrust wildly against her husband's rubber cock until I climaxed again and again.

Hearing the events re-told by her mother was having an effect on Julie. Her nipples were erect, and several times while Elle was speaking Julie touched herself. I noticed that both mother and daughter had assumed a reclining pose with one leg bent and one hand casually stroking the soft white skin of that exposed inner thigh. I did my best to act nonchalant in spite of my stiff cock standing proudly in the sunshine. The smirks from Julie and Elle said my condition wasn't going unnoticed. The ice cubes in my empty glass rattled as I took the last swallow.

Julie refilled our glasses with white wine and orange juice. She looked at me, giggled, and rolled the chilled glass back and forth over her nipples before sipping her drink.

"Mike, that night opened my eyes in the way I thought about mom. She called me the next day and wanted to talk. She'd never lectured me about being a good girl before. I didn't know if she was having an affair or enjoying a private pleasure at the club. There were times when I was younger and daddy was away from home on business that made me wonder if her friends were something more. When she called, something in her voice told me I'd find out soon enough.

After a couple weeks of club hopping and staying with my girlfriends, I was ready to go back and stay with mom and daddy. The next afternoon mom and I talked. The conversation was reserved and we were both nervous as we touched on the topic. She didn't ask who I went there with, and I didn't ask her if daddy knew she was there. That one brief image of her in the Firefly club had changed my view of her from plain old mom, to a sensual sexual woman. I was in awe. She always had a nice body and she took care of herself, but that was so wild seeing her like that the previous night.

I told her whatever she enjoyed doing was ok with me. I didn't think poorly of her. A lot of women were learning to explore their desires. I raised my hand as if joining a league of newly liberated kindred spirits and we giggled. Then, she looked at me for the longest time, started to say something, and then stopped. We came to an unspoken understanding. I held her secret, and knew nothing of the secret that she kept. Like mothers everywhere she was a keeper of secrets great and small.

A few nights later she announced we were going to have a gourmet dinner at home. She enjoyed doing things in the kitchen and had taken cooking classes when we lived in France. She asked that we all get dressed up just to make it special and fun.

The dinner was incredible and it lasted most of the evening. Several courses were served and an endless supply of wine flowing around the table. Mom wore a slinky black dress with an open back and plunging neckline. It was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. I didn't have a formal dress with me, and wore a skirt and blouse. Daddy wore a dark suit, white shirt, and tie for the dinner. We laughed and told stories and joked through the night. Mom had a sexy excited movement in her step all night and her eyes twinkled.

After desert was finished mom told us she had a surprise for us. She doted over daddy and removed his necktie. She filled our wine glasses and turned down the lights before leaving the room. A single candle glowed in darkness from the middle of the table. Daddy looked at me shrugging his shoulders to signal he didn't have a clue about the surprise.

A few minutes later she returned wearing her bowtie from the Firefly room. She had two more in her hand. She stood behind daddy and placed one a round his neck. The other she placed around my neck as she leaned forward and blew out the candle. The room was dark and I touched the bowtie's power switch nervously. The glow from moms' bowtie began to pulse in harmony with the bow tie around daddy's neck.

Silence and darkness were punctuated by the pulsing neon glow and the sound of an opening zipper. Mom's dress fell to the floor. The outline of her naked body moved toward the bedroom. She disappeared from sight without a word. Daddy and I were sitting at the table. His bowtie stopped pulsing when mom left the room. After a brief moment he reached across the table and flicked on the power to my bowtie. His fingers trembled, and he reached for more wine as my bowtie began glowing and pulsing in a steady synchronized rhythm with his. It was then we both knew the full extent of this surprise.

Pounding hearts and shaking limbs come from fear, and also from excitement. We sat quietly in the dark absorbing the obvious truth and all the shaking from confused emotions. Daddy reached out for me. His touch was gentle, like any father comforting his daughter. His finger tips stroked my arm and shoulder. My thoughts were a whirlwind of everything and nothing at all. He stood up and helped me to my feet and carried me to the sofa. My head lay against his shoulder as he walked. He sat down with me in his lap. My arms were wrapped around his neck and he held me tight. That feeling of safety washed over me there in his arms.

The longer we sat in the darkness, the calmer I began to feel. The steady pulsing glow from the bowties reminded us of the intense anonymous sex we'd enjoyed over the past two weeks. I looked up at daddy's face and kissed him on the cheek. He turned and our lips met again. We began kissing with the same passion and desire that had excited us in the club. Within minutes we were tearing our clothes off and denying what we both knew and surrendering to what we both wanted.

We petted, licked, and sucked and rolled on the carpet with our clothes piled around us. I sucked his cock and my body tingled as his hands touched every part of me. When he lifted me onto his chest and pushed his head between my legs, I nearly came on the spot. It was far more wicked and wild than the anonymous fucking in the darkness of the Firefly room. I knew it was my father sucking on my clit while I stroked and licked his hard shaft on the living room floor.

We teased and pleased each other openly and freely. He made me cum once with his tongue. I rolled off his chest and kneeled beside him on the floor. I wanted him to fuck me doggy style again. My legs were spread wide and my ass turned upward for him when I saw mom's dress on the floor. It was a subtle reminder, but effective. We walked hand in hand to the bedroom to find mom laying on the bed waiting for us. When we entered the bedroom, she began smiling widely if not wickedly. The rest I think you already know. Or at least you've seen a repeat performance."

Julie stopped her confession. She and Elle were silently watching me. Their gaze seemed as intense as the mid morning sun, and after a minute or two of silence Julie spoke again. "Mike, I'll understand if you run out that door and never come back. It wasn't fair of me to do this to you. I know this is a lot to handle, but we can work it out."

Elle sat up and began to excuse herself. "This is probably a good time for me to give you two some privacy."

Before Elle could rise from her chase lounge I jumped to my feet. My stiff cock bounced up and down and pointed out from my body. I straddled Elle's chair and stood over her, blocking her exit. My cock was level with her face and I turned to Julie.

"I am not going to run out the door and leave you. Oh no, that won't be the case at all dear. We are in this for the long run. You have some special needs and desires and I am the one that can give those things. You could never ask for something like this, could you?" With that I thrust my hips forward and pushed my stiff cock closer to Elle's mouth. She looked up at me and smiled before parting her lips. My cock eased into her mouth while my hands rested on my hips.

My hips rocked back and forth as Elle bobbed her head back and forth on my shaft while Julie watched me fucking her mother's mouth.

"You like watching and you like playing, don't you? What would you like to do next Julie? Do you want to watch me fuck your mom? Do you want to lay back and finger your pussy while I fuck her? Maybe you'd enjoy seeing me cum on her face and tits. Do you want to fuck her while I watch? I think you both need a good fucking. What's it going to be? I am here for you."

Elle moaned and stroked my thick shaft fitting all of it in her mouth and throat. She tugged on her nipples as I stood over her with my thighs pressed against her breasts. Julie stood up and we kissed deeply and madly as her mother sucked my cock.

As our lips parted Julie whispered "Mike, you should lie down and let us take care of you." Her soft hand gripped my hard shaft as it slid out of Elle's mouth. She guided me to recline in the chair.

I lay there with my stiff cock pointing straight up as Julie guided her mother to straddle me. I wasn't sure if this was their idea of a peace offering or her real desire. Elle flexed her knees and lowered her wet pussy toward my waiting cock. She impaled her body on my shaft while Julie straddled my head and pressed her muff closer to my mouth.

As her thighs pressed around my head, the last view I had was of Julie kissing Elle and fondling her breasts. I plunged my tongue into Julies' pussy and suckled her clit. The two of them were riding me. Elle bounced up and down on my cock as Julie rode my tongue. Faster and faster they bucked and bounced. Moans and giggles became louder as I thrust my cock deeper into Elle and swallowed a river of pussy juices.

Julie's hands roamed over her mother's body as the three of us fucked without pause. She gripped her mother's hips and rocked them back and forth, faster and harder. Her thighs became tense. She squeezed my head and her clit was grinding hard against my tongue. She was close to exploding.

She cried out "Yes mom, Yes, ride his cock! Take it all! Take his hot jizz load! Make him cum inside you. Fuck him harder! Cum on his cock."

Julie started exploding on my mouth. Her cum juices ran over my tongue. My balls tightened and Elle was bouncing wildly on my shaft. I could hear her moans and felt her pussy quiver. After a few more strokes and I couldn't wait any longer and my jizm exploded inside of Elle. A long hot spurt shot deep in her pussy. She continued rocking her hips and milking my balls, and a second and third blast erupted inside her.

Elle and Julie clung to me and each other for several minutes. The rush of sex and the close embrace afterward was like a narcotic. Nothing was better.

Julie was the first to move off the lounge chair. She dove back in the water and began taunting Elle and me. She splashed us and played. She was so energized like all women are after an orgasm. I felt the sleepy relaxation that great sex brings to all men, but fought the urge to drift off and sleep.

I got up and hoisted Elle over my shoulder as she squealed in protest, and we fell into the pool. The three of us enjoyed the swimming until a clock reminded us it was noon. Damn the responsibilities I thought, but we climbed out and went to shower and clean up before the long drive home.

Elle made us lunch and Dick returned from running his errands. He walked into the kitchen and cast a wary eye around the room before setting an envelope down on the counter. Elle gave him a wink and reassuring gesture on the sly.

Dick was encouraged by her signal and walked across the room and slapped me on the back. "Hey cowboy, are you still riding tall in the saddle this morning?" He leaned over and kissed Julie while she ate lunch and picked a bit of food from my plate. "I suppose you'll have to run off and hit the road again? I was going to give you a shot to get even with me on the golf course. Next time you come down we're on. Before you leave you have to promise and come back in a month. I was out buying tickets for Julie's brother and sister to come visit. Those two find a way to travel all over Europe and the Mediterranean, but they hold me hostage to pay for their visit here."

Elle teased her husband. "Maybe you'd rather pay for the four of us to fly over there and see them? We did enjoy staying at that villa in the south of France."

Dick looked to me for male support. "See what we are up against sport? Don't kid yourself. These ladies are two steps ahead all the time. Watch yourself. My Julie is a sly one." He grabbed her in a playful bear hug before she could slap him.

We talked for a while after lunch and put the luggage in the car. Standing in the driveway saying our goodbyes, we promised to return and see the Julie's younger twin sister and brother in a month. I shook hands with Dick and Elle kissed me on the cheek like a proper mother-in-law. The two of them looked so normal standing there arm in arm waving to us as the car pulled away. I glanced at Julie and thought to myself. What other secrets does she have locked away?

12