My Wife's Fantasy Ch. 01

Story Info
Sissy cuck story but make it gay, trans and cute!
2.1k words
4.12
30.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gorgon2
gorgon2
21 Followers

CONTENT: This chapter of the story is just vanilla sex between a trans woman and her cis wife. Mentions of cuckolding (obviously), very gentle femdom I guess.

* * * * *

"Do you have any fucked up fantasies?" my wife asked.

I laughed, "What?"

It was kind of an out of nowhere question. We were cuddling in bed together, watching Netflix on Kara's laptop. Some sort of kind of sci-fi, kind of crime, kind of movie. I didn't blame her for getting distracted, but I was still a little surprised.

Kara blushed, "Sorry. You were rubbing my thigh and it made me kind of horny and I just started... fantasizing a little."

I grinned. Honestly, I hadn't even realised I was touching her like that. After two years of marriage and more than five years dating we had gotten so comfortable with each other's bodies that It was just natural at this point. When we were alone together, it just happened. I would feel a hand gently rubbing my back and it would take me a few minutes before I even realised that it wasn't me doing it. Our bodies felt like extensions of each other.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked.

Kara smirked, "Actually, I think I want this stupid movie to stop."

I laughed. Kara closed the laptop and put it on her bedside table, then took off her glasses and put them on top of it. Then she pulled me closer, pressing her warm, little body against me, and brought me in for a kiss.

Her lips were as soft and wonderful as ever, but tonight Kara was a little more aggressive than usual. She kissed me, hard, and then rolled me onto my back, so she was straddling my waist.

"Mmm," she mumbled, "Love you, baby."

I giggled, "Love you too. You are really horny tonight."

"Mhm," her hand slid up my side, lifting the oversized t-shirt I was wearing to bed. She reached my breast and started gently squeezing, rubbing her thumbs in slow, sensual circles around my nipple. I sighed. It was crazy how much more sensitive my tits had become since I started HRT.

"You like that, baby?" Kara asked.

"Yes, dummy," I said, "You know I like that."

Kara started to grind her groin against mine. I could feel the heat of her pussy as she rubbed her clit against my little dick. I hadn't tucked it, but it was still trapped in my panties, so Kara grinding against me was just gentle sexy pressure.

"So?" she said, "Do you have any fantasies?'

"Like... fetishes?" I asked. I reached up, lifted aside Kara's own over-sized t-shirt, and squeezed her ass, pulling her harder against me. She started rocking her pussy faster against my trapped dick.

"Yeah," she murmured, "Anything. Like anything you want. No judgment."

"I know, baby," I said, and lifted my head towards her. She leant down to kiss me again, soft and wet, then pulled away.

"So?"

Honestly, for so long the only thing I had ever fantasised about was being a girl, and finding someone who would accept me as one. Now that I had achieved both of those, with the love of my life no less, what else could I possibly want? "Pegging, I guess."

"But we already do that," she whined. She slowed down her thrusting so that she was just gently dragging her clit up and down my firm little shaft.

I shrugged, "I don't think I really want anything else. As long as I get to do it with you, anything is perfect."

She blushed and looked away. She seemed... embarrassed?

"What are your fantasies, babe?" I asked, "You can tell me."

She shook her head and slowed her grinding even more. Now she was barely moving. I squeezed her bum reassuringly.

"I feel so gross about it now," she muttered.

"Babe!" I wiggled up as much as I could. She bit her lip and looked away again. "Kaz, we started dating when I literally thought I was a straight man. You have been the most amazing, supportive, beautiful person ever. I'm not going to leave you because, like, you wanna get peed on."

She whipped her head back to me, pouting, "I do NOT want to get peed on."

I shrugged, "Okay! Get shat on."

She burst out laughing and pushed me down onto my back. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her close, holding her tight, feeling her heartbeat against mine. She kissed the side of my neck, soft tender little pecks so that she wouldn't leave a mark, and I cooed with pleasure each time. After a while, she started moving her hips against me again, and slowly sat up.

"It's nothing like that," she said, "It's just... kinda... I dunno."

"Tell me!" I said, "We don't actually have to do it."

Kara sighed. As she started talking, she pulled her shirt off over her head, revealing her amazing body, her slim waist and perky little tits.

"I saw Jared at the shops today," she said.

"Oh shit," I gasped, "Did he say anything?"

"No, I just avoided him," she shrugged, "But it reminded me of what dating was like before we met."

I tilted my head, to show my curiosity, and also get a better angle on her boobs.

"So before you came out, I was totally straight, right?" she said, "And I had a few long term boyfriends, but they were all just kind of dicks. So I had this fantasy, of, like..."

"Finding a really nice guy who was actually a girl, and then falling in love with her and getting married?" I offered.

She scowled and dropped her t-shirt on my face, "No, dum-dum."

I snickered and tossed her shirt to the floor, then took off mine as well. Now we were just in our panties, almost naked and a little cold. Kara ran her hands up and down my sides then traced her fingers over my boobs, teasing my nipples. A trail of goosebumps followed her fingers as the brushed my sensitive skin.

"I wanted to cheat on them," Kara said quietly.

Her fingers were still lightly circling my nipples, and I gasped and squirmed underneath her. My dick was properly hard by now, and I could feel the tip getting wet with pre-cum. My wife was wet as well, I could feel her dripping pussy pressed against my shaft, moisture seeping through the fabric, her lips slightly open like she was trying to engulf me through both layers of our panties.

"That makes sense," I gasped.

Kara started humping against me faster, "I never would, you know? It was just the idea, of, like, being in a shitty relationship, ah, and then, ugh, like, this perfect guy finding me... ahh... like, fucking him, behind my boyfriend's back. Ah!"

She reached down and started tugging her panties down her legs. I followed suit, squirming in the bed underneath her until we were both giggling and flushed and totally nude. She kissed me again, then took my aching dick in her soft hand and gave it a couple of tugs.

"Does that make me a bad person?" she batted her eyelashes at me innocently.

'It's just a fantasy, right?" I said.

I mean, it was. There were no victims in a fantasy. And I could totally see the appeal of having some handsome stranger come into your life and rescue you from a shitty situation.

And Kara had told me about her shitty boyfriends before, and kind of dicks was super generous. A couple of them had actually cheated on her. Not in a fantasy, in real life. Her returning the favour would have been totally fair.

Kara obviously knew that too, because the bashful little pout she was giving me was way too cute to be real. I smirked and tightened my grip on her ass, my fingers digging in a little between her cheeks.

"Would you ever..." and her doe-eyed expression dropped a little, betraying her actual nerves, "Would you ever be okay with me doing that in real life?"

I tilted my head, "Cheating on me?"

"Not for real!" she said quickly, "You could even watch. I would want you to watch, actually. I just... I never got to do it for real. I was with all these shitty guys, and I always thought, like, hey, they might treat me like shit but one day I could totally get them back... but I never did it."

She pulled my dick towards her, dragging my head against her lips, so warm and wet and inviting.

"And then I met you," she smiled wistfully, "And I realised, oh. You're the one. I'm going to be with you forever, and you're never gonna give me a reason to stray."

She sank down on her knees and the head of my dick pushed into her hot, slick pussy, just barely deep enough that I could feel her tight entrance around the very bottom of my mushroom head, tantalisingly close to full penetration but not right there.

I moaned, "Ohhh my god, Kara..."

"Yeah?"

"That's so fuckinggg... ahh..."

She moved her hips in a slow circle, teasing me even more. I felt light-headed.

"What is it, baby?" she asked.

"That's so CUTE, Kaz."

She grinned and let go of my dick, dropping down so that my full length pistoned into her tight, wet channel. I squealed and clapped my hands to my mouth. It felt so fucking good! We'd had so much fucking incredible sex over the years but this was easily top...

Well, like top thirty honestly. But it was really fucking good. It was just that we had a lot of really good sex.

Kara clearly wasn't in the mood to fuck around any longer, and as soon as my full length was inside her she started humping against me hard and fast, grinding her clit against my pelvis, squeezing my tits like she was trying to use them for leverage. I tried to help by rolling my hips in time with her movements, but I didn't even need to.

I loved it when Kara got super aggressive like this. It was dumb but something about being dominated just made me feel safe, precious, and really girly. Not that Kara ever made me feel any different, but...

Kara pounded me harder and her pussy squeezed my dick like a vice. She bent down and started kissing my neck, hard, vicious, not caring about whether she left a mark anymore. I just clung onto her shoulders for dear life.

"Nnngh... ahh... baby..." I moaned.

"Say yes, baby," she growled, Say I can cheat on you, or I won't let you cum."

I pouted, "But I wanna cum."

"Too bad, my little cuck bitch," she smirked.

I burst into a fit of giggles, and Kara narrowed her eyes and started fucking me even harder. It was too late, though. The mood had been broken. Sexy bitch Kara went away, and lovely snuggly angel Kara begrudgingly arose to take her place. We rolled onto our sides and kept going, but slower, sweeter. I caressed her cheek with my thumb and Kara sighed and buried her head in my shoulder.

After a while, I felt her shudder to a climax, and despite her ultimatum, so did I. We laid there quietly, catching our breath and trading gentle kisses, until eventually Kara pulled herself off my softening member and got up to take a shower.

I propped myself up on one elbow and watched her go. I felt a little bad. I loved having sex with Kara, but I had never been very good at taking it seriously. When it came to dirty talk, this was probably my strongest performance. I knew Kara was into more hardcore stuff, and maybe that was something I just couldn't provide.

So...

"Kaz?" I called out.

Kara poked her head out from the bathroom. Her cheeks were still flushed red, her hair a sweaty mess. She smiled sleepily.

"What's up babe?"

"I'll think about it."

* * * * *

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

This story is inspired by me reading a ton of "sissy cuckold" stories before I realised I'm not really that into the cuck stuff, I just liked the idea of getting forcibly turned into a girl. Turns out I was actually just trans the whole time, and I would have saved myself a lot of trouble if I had just accepted that sooner. So If you're also into that kind of story, maybe talk to someone about your feelings about gender? You totally might be a cis guy who's just got a particular fetish, but it's worth being 100% certain.

gorgon2
gorgon2
21 Followers