My Wife's First Adventure

Story Info
I watch my wife fuck a stranger for the first time.
2.9k words
4.15
53.1k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Davina917
Davina917
14 Followers

We are having a rare night out in town and it's been a great night so far. You suggested it after chatting with a couple of your friends over coffee one morning. A sort gang night out together with all the couples.

It's been fun and we've been to 3 or 4 bars, ending up in Hoochies. I rolled my eyes when it was suggested we go there as I'm not an R&B fan at all, but I went with it - I want you to enjoy yourself, you deserve it.

The night is going well and you're having a good dance with some random woman you've gotten chatting to. The last of the group of friends have all headed off home and it's just us left.

A guy starts giving you the eye and dancing over to the pair of you. The woman gives you a theatrical wink and dances away as the guy comes around to face you. He's tallish and handsome in a chiselled chin sort of way. His hair is dark and short, slightly spiky and he wears a couple of days worth of stubble and smiley sort of face with dimples.

He says something to you and you both starting chatting as you dance. You motion over towards me; I assume you're telling him that I'm your hubby. He sort of nods and I smile and give you both a little half wave. I'm enjoying watching you both dance, he is a good mover and I've always loved watching you dance!

He says something funny and you laugh, leaning forward and putting your forehead against his shoulder briefly, just like you would with a close friend. It's all very good natured and it looks like you're really having fun. I realise that I'm not jealous like I would have been in the past. I'm just happy to see you having a good time and it really looks like you are.

You start to dance closer after that, and I catch you glancing over at me so I smile, pleased to see you enjoying yourself. It's quite late and we've all had quite a few drinks so we're all less inhibited than normal. You look up at him and he sneaks a kiss! On the lips! I'm shocked but it looked like such a beautiful thing. You respond! Not a full on snog but a lingering kiss, mouth a little bit open. The dance floor is quite dark now and everyone who is single is at that stage of trying to find someone.

I think to myself is that how she looks when we kiss? She looks so beautiful like that, god I'm a lucky boy!

I realise I want you to kiss him back and then suddenly you do, this time it is a full on kiss. Eyes closed, heads moving slowly, rhythmically.

Such a beautiful sight to see two people lost in the moment. Your hand goes to his hip. He puts his hands on your hips too and pulls you a little closer. I can't believe what I'm seeing. But more than that, I can't believe it is actually turning me on. To see my wife enjoying such uninhibited pleasure, to see her glow and look so beautiful, is the most amazing sensation. I want to tell you to carry on, but you seem to need no telling!

After a couple of minutes you break off and leave him standing, coming straight to me with your head down. You look so guilty. I tell you it's fine and you looked so beautiful like that. I enjoyed seeing you dance and, I'm shocked to admit, I enjoyed watching you kissing too! There is no jealousy, I know you love me and I know I love you too.

You take some convincing and another G&T but you stop looking so guilty (and you have no need to).

It's nearly the end of the night and the club is closing. The good looking guy hasn't paired off with anyone and is looking slightly down as he's going home alone. I tell you to say good night to him, you look at me like "Really?" yes! "Go on, if you want to!" I tell you.

You go over as we're all heading outside and the two of you chat a bit as we're walking out. I keep my distance respectfully; I don't want to appear to be the jealous husband! I see you both giggle a little and he bends in to give you a good night kiss. Perfectly normal, "It's only polite." I think to myself.

You kiss him back and it turns into a quite passionate long deep kiss. Hands go wandering and I'm trying not to stare but I really want to! I'm actually aroused now. I want things to happen. I can't believe myself. I walk over, you break off the kiss and both look a little shocked and guilty at me.

"You two look like you're having a good time." I grin as I say it. "Which way do you live, mate? Maybe we could share a taxi?"

"Erm, yeah cool. I live in Shiremoor actually, you know those houses near the Pavillion?" He says. I'm just about to reply when you say, "Oh well that's close to us, we can share a taxi no bother at all. No point both of us paying when we can share it, d' you think?" I nod and smile as he looks at me as if to say, "Are you sure?"

We head to the taxi rank. Our taxi pulls up and I open the back door for you, "Why don't you two love birds get in the back?" I laugh and wink at you both. You both giggle and John gets in, but you turn to me before you follow him.

You have a questioning look in your eyes. I whisper, " I love you more than anything in the whole world, I trust you completely and if you want this little adventure then I want you to enjoy it." I give you a little kiss. You giggle nervously and you've got an excited look in your eyes now as you get in the taxi, which makes my heart skip a beat. I too start to feel excited!

The taxi driver assumes that I'm single guy and that you two are the couple and he starts to chat to me about football, so I just go along with it. I'm conscious of a little chatter and giggling in the back but I try not to take any notice as you really did look excited and happy when we got in the taxi, so I don't want to pry or make you self conscious.

The taxi gets to our place first so we can get out before it takes John home. I'm about to ask the driver how much so far when I notice you both get out. "Ah ha" I think, someone's obviously been invited in for coffee or something! I pay the taxi and get out seeing you fumbling for your keys as John is standing respectfully back, looking in my direction. "Don't want the neighbours talking eh?" He says in a quiet voice.

"How considerate." I think, as we all go in. My heart is beating hard now and I am very excited. My mind is racing away, but I keep telling myself, "It's all innocent, they've just hit it off. They might even become mates. We'll have a coffee and some chat and then he'll go." But you look excited too, your eyes are sparkling and you're super smiley and that is really turning me on. So much so that I'm struggling to hide what's happening in my pants!

"Who wants a drink?" I ask.

"Erm, yeah great, a beer if that's ok" he says.

You look at me and bite your lower lip on one side. "Ok, we'll, mmm, we'll just make ourselves comfortable in here." As you nod towards the living room. Now you look a little nervous, like first date sort of nervous.

John sees your look too and he assumes it's because we all know what's going on but no one wants to say it out loud and nobody wants anyone to get hurt. So he points at the front of my trousers and says to you, "I think he's fine with it you know." He gives you a smile and a wink.

You glance at me and your eyes widen. You grin and look relieved, really excited and very happy. Somehow you have a very 'naughty' expression on your face. You look absolutely lovely, glowing from within. I wonder to myself what you two having been talking about in the taxi! I guess it wasn't just chit chat! You take John's hand and go into the living room while I go to get the drinks.

My head is spinning as I pour the gin and I'm pretty sure these drinks won't even be touched, but I'm going through the motions anyway. I can hear the unmistakable sound of some pretty passionate kissing and the rustle of fabrics. Was that a zip?! Jesus.

I'm a bit shaky as I carry the drinks through and I nearly drop them when walk through the door. You are both on the sofa, kissing very deeply. Your dress (the Ted Baker toucan print one) is half unzipped and has fallen forwards, exposing your breasts. Wow, I didn't realise you were braless tonight!

John is gently caressing your left breast with one hand as you both kiss. Neither of you look up. I sit in the chair and just watch in disbelief. This is an actual fantasy come true. Your hand wanders to his zip, you must have already pulled it down because your hand goes straight inside.

He pulls at the zip of your dress and gets it all the way down. The top half of your dress falls completely forward. His hands wander downwards but you have other ideas as you move down his body, undoing his trousers fully. My mouth is dry and I'm probably staring but you two are in the zone and I don't think you'd notice if I was playing a trumpet let alone just staring.

He lifts up slightly to help you and his erection springs out. Bigger than me for sure, thicker too. You take a second and just look at it. Your face is flushed and you are a little breathless. You wrap your left hand around his cock.

Good god you're going to do it. Holy shit, you take his cock in your mouth. I let out a little gasp and I feel a twitch in my pants and I'm harder than ever. You slowly work his cock in and out, sucking, making little satisfied noises. You work your hand up and down as you taste his engorged member. His eyes are shut and his head is back, his hands gently caress the side of your face as you pleasure him.

You are totally uninhibited now, free of any fear of jealousy. Supremely confident in your own self as an attractive sexy woman and loving the sexual arousal you are feeling. I am sitting there watching, so happy that you are able to express your desires, knowing that we trust and love each other and that you're gaining a physical satisfaction that most women and wives would be terrified to even think about for fear of jealously and hurt.

He starts to breathe heavily and you sense he is close to his climax, so you take him out of your mouth and pull away. You stand up and push your dress down so it falls to the floor. You're wearing hold ups and - another shock for David - oh my god, no knickers! How did that happen? I wonder to myself. It doesn't matter, I'm so aroused and tingling all over and you are clearly having a sensual and beautiful time!

You look round at me and hook the dress with one foot. You kick it over to me and say, "Enjoy yourself." You wink at me. "We're certainly going to." Jesus. You turn back to John and you straddle him on the couch as I frantically strip and pick your dress up.

I slide the gorgeous warm dress up my naked and trembling body, oh god it smells of your perfume! This is so incredible. You lower yourself ever so slowly onto his cock, it's glistening and shiny from being in your mouth. Slowly. Slowly lowering onto him. "Ahhhhh, FUCK!" You gasp out as its goes all the way in.

Your hips buck and your head goes back. Holy shit, surely not! You've orgasmed straight away with his thick cock in you. Oh my god, this is amazing you're going to be worn out! But so satisfied!

My own heat and tingling is building up all by itself, my precum is flowing almost freely and there is wet patch on your expensive dress. I'm fully zipped in and feeling unbelievable. The slightest touch right now will send an unstoppable flood into this delicious fabric.

Oh, god! He's taken off his shirt and clearly this boy is no stranger to the weights, he looks like a poster boy for Calvin Klein! You grab his shoulders as you're moving up and down on his shaft.

"Look at that body! That fuckin' body!" You say. I can see you squeezing his cock as you ride him for all he's worth. You sink down on him hard and tense up as you climax for a second time! The noises, the gasps and moans, you are having amazing sex with a stranger and loving every minute and I can't get enough of seeing this.

His hands are on your breasts, your face and neck are flushed red with your orgasms and it looks like he is about to explode too. Suddenly you both cry out together! He thrusts into you hard, his hands on your hips pulling you onto him. You cry out and tense up, your hips bucking as he holds you, his hips and stomach spasming as he cums, jet after jet after jet.

I can't take any more. I shift my position slightly and the friction of the dress lining on my cock sets off an absolutely earth shattering orgasm. Floods of semen pour out of me soaking the front skirt part of the dress. My skin is hyper sensitive to the silky lining and I am in raptures.

After what seems like the longest orgasm of my life it subsides and finally you both relax too. You slowly stand, his wilting cock sliding out of you. You look back at me and I smile I mouth the words, "I love you." You do the same back to me. I could burst with love at this moment.

He looks at you then at me and then at you again. "That was mind blowing, you were amazing." He says then he looks at me. "You're a very lucky bloke. A very lucky bloke indeed." He stands and gets himself together as you walk, well almost strut in fact looking so confident over to me and straddle me.

"I'll err, let myself out. Wow, thank you, that was. Amazing." He gives you a quick kiss, a goodbye peck, and leaves.

I look into your eyes. "You look beautiful tonight, I hope you've enjoyed this. I just want you to know that I love you forever and I'm one hundred percent secure in the knowledge that you love me. I trust you completely and if you ever want to do this again, with me here or not then that's fine. It's just sex, that's all. What we have is love and trust and that's totally different, when we make love it's not just physical, it's two people loving each other. I don't want you to feel like you can't be in the company of men or you can't flirt without making me jealous, or even, well, even this amazing scene we've just had. I just want you to feel desired, and confident and sexy where ever you are and whoever you're with but above all, I want you to feel loved by me."

You smile and kiss me deeply. His seed starts to flow out of you and onto my lap, mingling with my own cum and ruining your dress.

"I think we need a shopping trip my love. I owe you a new dress!"

"Mmm." You purr and grind your pussy on my lap and I start to get erect again. "You are a dirty boy aren't you?" You say, lifting the hem of the dress and sliding it up my legs, exposing my cock, now hard again and soaked with my juice. I'm a flame once again, and I can tell you are too. You lower yourself onto me, just as you did to a stranger 15 minutes ago. You are so wet and slippery, my cock slips in with no resistance.

"Now fuck me you dirty dress wearing boy, I want your cum in me too. And just so you know, our sex life is about to change. I want to know your darkest desires, because I'm going to act out all of mine! Some of them might even involve you darling." Then you proceed to fuck me like never before, cumming another twice before I finally unload inside you, exhausted.

Davina917
Davina917
14 Followers