My Wife's First BDSM Tickling Play

Story Info
Discovering Heightened Orgasms Caused By Edging by Tickling.
1.4k words
4.5
9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MY WIFE'S FIRST TICKLING BONDAGE

My wife and I were into BDSM as a part of our sex life. One of the scenarios I liked was to tie her to a Black and Decker workbench we had in the basement of our home. One end of the workbench ended at the top of her shoulders, and the other ended at her knees. I'd bolster it with pillows to make it comfortable. It was long enough to support her back and ass, and yet wide enough to let me spread her legs to either side and, because the bottom ended at her knees, I could pull her lower legs and feet back for tying. Her head would be on an extended pillow over the head of the table. There was no place for me to tie her hands over her head, so I'd tie them straight down from her shoulder to the bottom of the table legs. She really couldn't move much, and her back was slightly arched, making her tits, ribs, and abdomen fairly taut.

Of course, she would be stark naked, with her legs widely spread and tied down tight. Often, she would be blindfolded, and sometimes gagged as well. Of course, I didn't have access to her back, and fucking her from behind, or using other torments on her back and ass in that position would be difficult, but her entire front and pussy were open and available to a number of torments, including all kinds of toys, and manual, and oral stimulations. When she was exhausted enough, and I'd made her cum a few times, I'd loosen her ankles and raise and hold her legs wide open for a good fucking.

I'd usually start with licking and kissing her tits and nipples, accompanied by a lot of squeezing and kneading of her tits, often with some initial toying with her pussy. Then, I'd use a crop or small whip on her tits and belly, often moving down to her pussy and clit for a mild spanking. After some mild pain, I'd give her some oral pleasure by sucking and licking her pussy and clit, and / or using a vibrator on her clit, or use my finger...flicking it in and out of her pussy and across her clit, slowly driving her crazy with pleasure and an increasing need to cum! I didn't want her to cum too soon, because she had difficulty cumming more than once in a session, whether or not I fucked her.

It's funny how the mind wanders sometimes. Once, in such a session, I wondered what would happen if I started tickling her belly and ribs as I was eating out her clit and pussy. So I tried it! I was busy with my tongue on her clit and sucking it with my lips, and she was getting more and more aroused, nearly to the point of cumming. Now...when My wife would cum in that position, she would hold her breath and raise up and sort of shake up and down on the bench as much as was possible in her restraints before slumping back down after the orgasm passed. Occasionally I wouldn't quit, and on very rare occasions, I could make her cum twice, but usually it just became unpleasant for her, and she'd ask me to quit.

This time, I got her to the point of almost cumming and, with a hand on either side of her, quickly ran my dancing fingers up and down her sides while still l licking and nibbling on her clit! She came unglued!! She tried to sit up, then arched her back as if she were having an orgasm, but immediately slumped back down, and said, sternly, "DON'T TICKLE ME!!" I noted that she was still breathing rapidly and deeply, and, when I brushed her clit, she reacted far stronger than usual.

"Oh, honey! With a reaction like that, you KNOW I'M GOING TO CONTINUE TO TICKLE YOU!!"

"OHMYGOD! I'll GO NUTS!! YOU KNOW I WILL!!"

So, I resumed action with my tongue and lips again, once more bringing her to the brink, and did it again! This time, My wife realized I really meant what I said, and wasn't going to quit, so I continued tickling her and eating her clit and pussy at the same time!! To both our surprises, she had a shattering orgasm while I was tickling her and eating her pussy, so I kept going with both! She had another shattering orgasm, straining her bonds, virtually bouncing up and down on the bench, going, making little, "NGH!! NG!! NGH!! NGH!!" noises, and not breathing in the process! I think she may have had more than three! All I know, they lasted longer than any orgasm I'd ever see her have! Then I released her legs to fuck her and continued to tickle her as I fucked her! She fucked me harder than I could remember, and I don't know whether it was because of the tickling and wanting it to be over, or whether or not the tickling heightened her arousal to fuck harder. Or both!

When I finally ended the session and let her up, she was exhausted, and initially said she didn't like it, then changed her tune. She said she'd never had orgasms like that...and certainly not so many in a row, or continuously...she couldn't really tell which it was.

I didn't really give her a choice. I told I was going to tickle her on occasion when she was tied and couldn't escape it. She didn't object.

A few days later, we had another session in the basement, but this time, I had her standing naked and tied spread-eagle, her legs separated widely by a spreader bar and her arms tied to the ceiling beams also widely separated. I was using a vibrator on her pussy, and she was nearing an orgasm when I quit. I learned early that repeated severe arousal and orgasm denial causes hard orgasms when finally allowed. This was a game I was playing with her called 'edging by tickling,' and she was going crazy with need for the orgasm!!

I held the vibrator on her clit with my left hand on her pussy and ran my fingers up and down the backs of her legs and ass lightly, fingers dancing! She came unglued once again, but I stopped before she could orgasm. I resumed the vibing of her pussy once again and felt her nearing orgasm again. This time I ran my dancing fingers up and down her right side and then her left as I continued to vibe her clit!! Same reaction, but again, I stopped again before she could orgasm!

I started with the vibrator on her pussy again, but she was beginning to get the idea of what was in store for her each time and moaned loudly! As she neared orgasm again, I ran my dancing fingers up and down the backs of her legs and up along her ribs on both sides, while holding the vibrator hard against her clit, and did NOT stop! She realized she had no control over what I did to her. I controlled how long she was edged, whether the edging was broken by being tickled maddeningly, or whether I'd force her to have another orgasm by not stopping the vibrator when she had one. When the full force of her reality hit her, she had another shattering orgasm with stiffening in her bonds for a long time, doing her "NGH!...NGH!...NGHH!...NNNNNNGH!" sounds again as the climax stayed with her for a VERY long time!!! Finally, when it passed, she slumped in her bonds.

I asked her if she was alright, and she nodded her head. I was hard as a rock, went to her front, and entered her pussy in one swift jab!! She stiffened again, and arched her back, holding that position for a bit. I pulled her butt to me with one hand and reached behind her to rim her asshole with the index finger of the other, finally getting it wet enough to enter her ass and flick the tip of the finger in and out as I fucked her hard! She had another shattering orgasm that lasted nearly as long as the first, but not quite.

After that, I let her down. After she had recovered somewhat, I asked her if she getting to like the combination of bondage, tickling, and ass-play.

"Yes! I cum so hard when you do those things to me. Nothing else is like it."

So...I'm glad I persisted. After that, both ass-play and tickling have become a routine part of our BDSM activities.