My Wife's First DP

Story Info
The two of us and a new toy.
1.2k words
4.06
28.5k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife has mentioned talk of double penetration in the past, but that has been the extent, talk. Recently, she brought it up again, but seems nervous about adding a third person in the bedroom. I understand that, so I decided to look online for ways to accomplish this by ourselves. I hadn't realized it until now, but there was a whole classification of toys that I can wear, which act like a second cock. Intrigued by the though, I found a couple options online and narrowed it down to one that would strap over my cock and balls, and give me a rubbery second cock below mine. I was hard at the thought of wearing it, so I ordered it right away.

It took about a week to get to me, but I had been checking the mail to make sure I got it and she didn't see it to question what it was. On the day it arrived, it was with other mail, so I just took it out and left the rest so she wouldn't suspect a thing. That night, she got into the shower as normal. I wasn't far behind, but joined her to help her wash. We do this on occasion, and usually leads to some post-shower play and sex. As I was washing her, I paid extra attention to her generous ass cheeks (one of my favorite parts), and gave her an extra rub or three up and down her crack. She looked over her shoulder and asked me what I was doing. I just told her I was feeling hungry for ass tonight, so I wanted it extra clean. She smiled and proceeded to push her ass towards me to give me better access. As I rubbed it down a bit more, I lightly massaged her asshole and rubbed over her pussy lips. She moaned... and I got half erect.

Once she rinsed off, she got out and I washed myself. It was hard not to just jerk off right there, but I hurried, got out and dried off. I had placed the new toy in my nightstand so it was easily accessible. I wanted to surprise her, so I told her I wanted to play tonight, but she needed to wear a blindfold. She agreed, and I went to grab the blindfold for her. After covering her visual senses, I grabbed a butt plug, some lube, a small vibrator and the new second cock. She didn't mind butt plugs from time to time, and I think she figured it would be the closest to taking two cocks she would get since she was nervous about a third person.

I turned her on to her side, and began licking up and down her slightly squished pussy lips between her thighs. She was wet and moaning already, this was going to be a good night. While I licked, I slowly circled her asshole with some juice from her now wet pussy. Not entering yet, I just tease and push on her anus, making it pucker like an extra set of lips. I move back, and give it a little lick and a kiss. She tries to push her ass more towards me, and I reward her with the tip of my tongue playing with her puckered rosebud.

Reaching for the lube and plug, I put a few drops on the plug, and rub it on top of her asshole. Doing so makes her moan with delight again. I slowly tease her by starting to push the plug in, but as her hole starts to spread, I stop pushing and let the plug slide back into my fingers. I do this a few times, before easing it in. Once her ass sucked in the plug, I rolled her back onto her back. From here, she was still blindfolded, so I lifted each leg at the knee to prop them up while spreading to reveal the tip of the plug and her soaked pussy. I can't help but enjoy that view and how her pussy tastes. I dug in for a little more meal to keep her going, while pulling and playing with the plug. She was writhing around now.

I decide to toy with her a bit more, so I tug lightly on the plug and tease it in and out. Only making her more wet and more sex-crazed, I figure it is time to take it out. Easing it out, she was relaxed enough that her asshole has the slights of gape from the plug. Damn that is sexy! I grab for a pillow and the new toy, and tell her to lift her hips so I could put a pillow under them. She responds in kind, and then her pussy and ass are such an amazing view.

I put on the new toy, but pull it out of the way while scooting close to her pussy. I tease her slightly by rubbing the head of my cock on her asshole, and running it up and down her pussy. With the slightest pressure on her anus, and then just the head in her pussy, I remove it. Now glistening with the pussy juice I love so much, I lean back slightly and bring the new toy back. I go through the same teasing of her asshole and pussy and then lean back again. She keeps trying to push towards me and I make her wait even more. This time, as I'm leaning towards her pussy with my cock, I'm aiming the second cock at her asshole and say, "Relax, and you'll get a great surprise.". She smiles big, and I tough both her pussy and her asshole with both of my cocks. She looks shocked, and then a devilish grin comes to her face.

I slowly begin to push, as I did with the plug, and thanks to all the lube and her dripping wet pussy, I begin to slide in as does the new rubber rod. I'm sure this will go in further than most the plugs we have, so I slowly ease it in and wait. She is in heaven already. I hit the base of my cock on her pussy, and her ass was full with the new cock. She starts working her hips, so I knew she was ready. Letting her go at her pace, I just knelt there, letting her ride out her double penetration. As she got faster, I began working from my angle as well, which allowed for some wet pussy slapping as we collided.

I knew I was close, but trying to hold out as long as I could. She started breathing heavy, and really started working her hips on me. I let her go to town, and as she slammed her ass against my legs, she moaned and came, contracting around both of my cocks, causing me to fire spurt after spurt of hot sticky cum into her tense pussy. As she lay there in euphoria over the orgasm, she slid the blindfold up, and just stared at me. I asked her how her first DP was. She replied with, "That was amazing. Can we do it again?"

A couple weeks went by, and we've been using the new toy at least once a week, when my wife says to me, "We may need that blindfold again soon, but I ordered a new toy for me to try on you...". I can't wait to see what it is.

To be continued...