My Wife's First Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael had obviously recovered overnight because there was no sign of him tiring or coming soon. I watched with rising excitement for a number of minutes.

"That looks fucking fantastic" I finally said.

They both stopped. "You're not angry" she asked worriedly.

"No go for it" I replied as I started pumping up my cock. "I could watch you two fuck all day".

They didn't need any further encouragement and restarted. Slowly their thrusts became quicker and harder and finally with a groan I saw Michael's cock and balls pump his cum inside her. Eventually his cock fell out of her and he lay back on the bed.

"Did you come" I asked her.

"No but that is OK" she replied with a very satisfied, lazy smile.

"I will make you come" I said as I moved towards her.

"No, no" she panicked, obviously worried about being freshly fucked.

"Don't worry. I really want to" I answered as I gently forced her legs apart, wrapped my arms around her thighs and opened her up fully with my hands.

Damn she was wet and I could see his load leaking out and down the crack of her backside. I savoured the sight for quite a few moments before lowering my tongue to her clit. The moans started immediately and I gripped her thighs tightly. I concentrated on her clit not wanting to get too close to his still dribbling cum. Eventually however I also started licking and sucking on her lips and thrusting my tongue inside her hole. Fortunately the combination of her juices and my saliva seemed to have washed away his cum so I didn't end up tasting it.

I felt the first waves of her orgasm begin and as she finally began to stiffen for her final spasm I held on tight as she repeatedly screamed "Oh my God, oh my God" into a pillow.

I lifted my head and lay down beside her as she caught her breath.

"I have to go" Michael finally said. "Don't get up I can see myself out. Thanks guys for a fantastic night. You rest and enjoy each other."

"No, thank you for such a wonderful night of spoiling her" I replied.

"Yes thank you so much" Sue said with a big smile. "I do feel thoroughly spoiled."

I got a big surprise when she added "Maybe we can do it again sometime."

As Michael left the room she snuggled up to me with her head on my shoulder and wrapped her legs around mine. I could feel her pussy leaking onto my leg.

"Do you still love me" she murmured as she drifted off to sleep. Little did she know...

12