My Wife's First Time Ch. 03

Story Info
I Get A Part Time Job.
8.6k words
4.13
25.7k
20
3

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 06/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, I use Libreoffice's write and spell check. I thought it would catch my grammar and spelling mistakes, but I was wrong. As they say, I'm BAD sorry for the grammar in my first story. Hopefully, they will let me re-post it without as many mistakes someday.

I have been coming to Literotica for a long time. So I decided to post some of the many stories I have written for myself to kill time. My stories so far are only fantasies about sharing my wife, and they are only that. I would love to watch my wife have orgasms given by another person. It is the most beautiful thing to watch her face change from a look of passion and lust and then to see the look of joy when one racks through her body.

I would love constructive criticism about my writing. What I don't need is comments from the people that have a problem with this lifestyle. Let's face it, if you come to Literotica, it is to read sexy stories, so enjoy them. Don't cut up the people that like to read or write them. If you don't like wife swapping or sharing. Then Please don't read my stories and move on.

*

I Get Offered A Part Time Job

My name is Jan. I'm 48 years old and I work as an office manager for a large corporation in downtown Hartford.

I do very well for myself as does my husband and we have no children; Accept for our mortgage, we are debt free. We both have advanced degrees in our fields.

When I was in college I was a cheerleader, and I enjoyed the attention of a gym full of men watching me do our routines. I was not one of the small skinny girls, I have a larger frame and I am almost six feet tall. But boy was I gifted with a pretty face and a well-proportioned body. (My husband refers to me as smoking hot.) I had and still have 38 D breast, not to brag but they have never sagged. But they have just a slight little jiggle in them, 'you know the set of tits that a man has a hard time looking me in the eye while talking to me. It probably doesn't help that I flaunt them by wearing low-cut blouses. I also have long full silky chestnut brown hair that flows down to the middle of my back and it bounces back and forth as I walk. I have a smaller waist and; legs that go on forever and they are toned from wearing high heels most of the time. The only time I don't wear heels is when I run.

Men still stop and look when I pass them (Why Wouldn't they). If I am aware I shake my ass a little bit extra to give them a show. At my age, I can still do a split and I do yoga at least three times a week to keep a supple body. I love wearing lingerie under my business suits and for that matter under my slacks and jeans. That was my only vice in life until I lived out one of my husband's fantasies. I guess I am now what you would call a hot wife and I love pleasing other well-endowed men in front of my better half for both our enjoyment.

As part of my job, I have to take 5 deserving employees each month out for a nice dinner at an upscale hotel in downtown Hartford.

Afterward, once they have left, I go to the lounge and wind down with a drink or two. Tonight was supposed to be the first time my husband would come to watch me try to pick up men and have them dance with me. With hopes, that they would feel me up in the dark corner of the lounge. Then maybe if I got lucky I would have them come home to fuck me if they were OK with my husband being there and filming us.

But he had an emergency and had to leave on very short notice to fly down to Houston for a week. He had left in a big hurry on a mid-morning flight, and would not be back until the following weekend. It seems the vice president had died of a heart attack and the owner wanted the whole sales force in town to decide who should replace him. So I went to the lounge for a few drinks instead of going home to an empty house and bed.

I had a few drinks and was starting to get approached by all kinds of lounge lizards. Then my favorite slow song was played, so I excepted an offer to dance with a thirty-something guy with long blond hair, he was taller than me, something I don't find very often with me being almost six feet tall. He looked like a well-dressed surfer dude. While dancing I could feel that he was well built as he held me close. We stayed out when the next song started it was also a slow song, but a very long one. I could feel that he was happy to be dancing with me so close, his package was growing and he ground it into me.

He bent down and whispered in my ear, "You are a very good dancer and are also a good-looking woman, and you would make any man proud to have you as his partner." I thought to myself 'He might have a chance. I like being complimented.'

His left hand slipped around me and was rubbing my ass, it felt nice. But then he brought his right hand up and cupped my left tit. His mistake was going for the breast so quickly. I said, "Please move your hand off of my breast I'm not quite ready for that right at this moment."

The song ended and I went back to the bar but he did not follow me. I grabbed my drink and found an empty table in the corner on the other side of the bar so I could relax. I called Frank on his cell and I could hear another voice as he answered his phone.

I asked, "Who's voice was that I heard dear?"

"Well, it is the saleswoman from the DC area. Her name is Jane," there was a pause then he continued.

"Look Jan I never got a chance to see what ground rules we were going to set for us when we go out of town now that you have broken out of your shell."

"I see Frank, I guess I'm supposed to stay at home and be celibate while you fuck some sales slut while you're gone for over 10 days," I said in jest with a chuckle.

I could hear the door to the room close and the sound from the TV was gone. There was an echo he must have gone into the hallway.

"Jan it's not like that. I have known her for years and she is married also. There has always been this little something between us, you know?"

"No Frank, I don't know, tell me" I wanted to make him squirm a little.

OK, we have always flirted, but we never did anything because of our marriages. Tonight she told me she was now in an open marriage when we were at dinner. I wanted to ask you if we taped or streamed it on the computer, and if it might be OK with you." A pause to see what I was thinking.

"If you are OK with it, if so, maybe I can do something with her?"

I asked, "So Frank do I have your permission to pick up guys while you're gone?"

"Sure you always do sweetheart. If you do I just finished wiring our bedroom and master bath with a state-of-the-art hidden camera system, the switch to turn them on is on the back wall behind the lamp on your side of the bed."

"So how open is she," I asked.

"I don't know what you mean Jan?"

"Is she OK with you putting this online?"

"Yes, she thought it would be fun."

"Ask her if she would take off her blouse so you can take a picture of her to send to me for my approval. I don't want my husband fucking some fat fucking pig. I know when it comes to sex you think with your little head." I said laughing.

I heard the door open and his footsteps. Then he asked, "Jane my wife wants to know if I can take a picture of you topless so she can decide if I have her approval to do this or not?"

Her voice came back "Why just topless how about a full-body nude? But only if I can get the same from you to send to my husband."

I heard heavy footsteps and; then what sounded like the drapes being opened then the clicking of the camera on Frank's phone. The first picture arrived it was texted to me and a number in the DC area. She had just removed her tank top. You could see her in a blue lace bra and her jeans with a view of Houston in the background.

Snap this one with a very nice set of tits which I would have thought were 32 B boarding on C tits.

Snap, Jeans around her thighs showing her nice ass and matching blue lace panties.

Snap, her stepping out of her jeans.

Snap, a pair of panties on the camera.

Snap, a naked woman with her leg's spread with one of her hands on her hip the other spreading her shaved pussy lips wide open.

Then I heard "Your turn stud muffin."

A picture popped up from the other number. It was what looked like a 6-inch hard dick, shaved all the way around.

A text message came up from Frank's phone. "Is that you giving me permission to fuck him, Jim?"

Another text said, "Yes Jane."

"But you haven't seen what he looks like yet."

Snap, a picture of Frank with no shirt.

Snap, and picture of Frank in his boxer brief.

Snap, a picture of Frank holding on to his 7-1/2 inch cock that was hard already.

A text came to both numbers "Jan can I fuck your husband as if he was mine this week?"

"Yes, you had me at the blue bra send us your link so we can watch you two." I typed

"We can watch, who's we?" Jane typed.

"I assume you're going to send it to your husband also. Right?"

"Fuck No, he just gets to dream about it. I won't even let him jerk off while he's waiting for me to get home. Jim time to put on your cage, be a nice chuk and send us all a picture of you all locked up waiting for me to come home." She said as she was shaking a pink key on her necklace.

A text came with a picture of Jim's cock in a little pink cage with frilly bows along with a lock on it.

A URL # popped up in a text addressed only to me.

I texted Frank back "I love you, buddy have fun."

I got a text back "Jan HE'S MINE FOR THE NEXT 10 DAYS DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!!!!"

I thought to myself what a dominant fucking bitch. At first, I was afraid of what might happen to him. Then I thought Frank is a strong-minded man and will end up being the dominant person in that week-long fling if it lasts that long.

My next step was to send the URL# to Jim.

My text said, 'I thought you should have this.'

One of the waitresses brought me a drink I did not order. Then she said "Miss Evette over there sent this over for you and asked if she might have a little bit of your time."

She came over and introduced herself and sat down. She asked, "Jan am I right?"

"Yes, you are correct?"

"I've seen you around in the past after your dinners you take your employees out for."

"Yes, about once a month."

"I have also seen you in the back seat of your car with a guy you picked up here would you mind telling me what agency you work for or, if you are an independent?"

"I can do much better for you than the back seat of your car."

"EXCUSE ME!" I said with a very pissed-off attitude.

"Oh, I'm sorry I may have gotten this all wrong. So you are not a working girl? I thought with all the texting you do you were contacting your agency?"

"If you are asking me if I'm a prostitute, No I am not. I did it that one time just for the sex. Why do you think I trying to move in on your turf?"

"In my line of work we don't call our girl prostitutes, we refer to them escorts or call girls and we get paid a hell of a lot more for our time than prostitutes do. But if it is just sex you are looking for I can get you paid very handsomely for it. I'm very sorry for the misunderstanding and to have bothered you."

She went back to her seat at the end of the bar. Every once in a while very well-dressed businessman would come in, they would talk and she would show him pictures on her tablet. Then she would make a call a few minutes later a good-looking well-dressed woman in a cocktail dress would come and leave with the man to the elevators that took you up to the rooms.

About an hour or sometimes two the man would return, he would very discreetly slip her a credit card and she would go off to the ladies' room, one time I followed her, in the ladies room she had the credit card and was tapping numbers into her tablet then wait for a minute and cut and paste a number on to another part of her tablet and go back and just as discreetly she would slip the card back in his pocket. There were one or two times that her clients would point over towards me. She would shake her head no.

At one point one of the guys that had gestured towards me came over and sat down while she was in the ladies' room. There was a slow song playing and he held out his hand and asked me to dance.

"Miss can I have this dance." he was so formal. I took his hand and we went out on the floor.

He held me real close and said, "I was upset to hear you did not work for Evette because you are such a beautiful and mature woman. I would have taken you for the entire evening. I even offered her double the regular going rate. By any chance do you work for another agency I could call?"

He was extremely handsome and had a tailored suit that fit his body very nicely.

I asked, "Do you work out a lot? You look and feel to be in very good shape?"

"Yes at least an hour or two a day, thank you for noticing," he said.

He asked, "How do you keep your body in such great shape? Are you a model? You could be on a magazine as a cover girl."

I could feel his cock growing in his pants and it was one of the biggest I had ever encountered in my short time dancing with men in here.

"So I have a question for you. Does dancing with me make you excited?" I asked.

"Sorry I guess you noticed. Yes being around beautiful women like yourself does that to me. Do you want to stop dancing?" he asked.

"Oh No, I enjoy it when a man gets aroused because of my body. It tells me all my workouts and my time on the yoga mat along with my running has paid off."

The song was about to end he excused himself and went over to the band and took out a hundred-dollar bill and told them to keep playing slow songs and they did.

When he came back he placed his hands on my ass and pulled me close and ground his meat into me. I pushed and ground back with just as much passion and nuzzled his neck and said "If you don't mind me asking, what is Evette's going rate for a night with a woman like me?"

"Because you would be a top-shelf girl she would charge $5,000 for you and $750 for her fee."

"So you are willing to pay $11,500 to sleep with me for one night?"

"No, it would have been $11,250. $10,000 for you 10 percent for her, and $250 for the room so it would not appear in my name."

I reached down and ran my hand over his cock and asked; "I suppose you know how to use this weapon?"

"YES oh yes I do."

I asked, "So tell me why is it that a good-looking man like you does not have a ton of girlfriends falling at his feet so that you can pick one to go home and have sex with?"

"It's the no strings attached thing when I get tired of one of her girls or girls from another agency I move on. I am sure they are drug and disease free. There is no pressure to get married, or them wanting gifts all the time, or me having to stay at home because of nature taking its course every month."

"I see, well then would you be willing to spend a night with me in my bed at my home, I hate hotel rooms?"

"YES most definitely."

"Would you be willing to pay three times Evette's going rate?"

"Without even having to think about it. Yes, I would. Money means nothing to me. Especially for a night with a beautiful, sexy, and mature woman like yourself."

"OK then go tell Evette to come over and see me."

He left and talked to Evette and she came over and sat down at my table.

She started to speak but I put up my hand to stop her. I needed to control our conversation. I said "I have figured out what you do, and I have a pretty good idea of what you charge your clients and what you pay out to your girls. I'm interested but only in overnights with good-looking clients that are buff like our friend over there. The time must be spent at my house. I hate the impersonal feeling I get at a hotel. I have a very nice house in West Hartford on the Boulevard but you would not get the room rate you charge your client for the room; I will get it. That's my deal Take it or leave it."

"How would I get you your gratuity? She asked.

"I'll give you an account number to transfer it to. Also, I will always have to pick up my clients somewhere. I don't want all kinds of different cars parked in my driveway overnight." I told her.

She said "This was easier than I thought it would be. I don't need us getting busted you need to read this to every first-time customer. Having them read it is not good enough."

She handed me her business card on the back was printed "Any compensation that I receive is for our time spent together only and anything that may or may not happen is between two consenting adults of legal age and is not contracted for in any way!"

"OK then e-mail me your account number you should get a deposit within an hour of you calling the agency letting us know that your client has left."

She started to walk away then came back and said, "I see you have A wedding ring and a diamond on will your husband be a problem?"

"No he is not in town right now and when he is, he will be hiding away and be as quiet as a church mouse during any future services. Oh, one last thing I'll only be taking one client on Friday or Saturday nights I have a full-time job and this will only be part-time. After I get my mortgage paid off I'll consider if I want to continue or not. If he's willing to come to my house I'll be waiting on the third floor of the parking garage. I'll give him 10 minutes to make up his mind."

I handed her my business card and wrote my cell phone number on the back. Then said, "I'll let you know if this works out, if it does you can call me."

She went over to talk to the guy and I grabbed my purse, paid my tab, and walked to the elevators, then pushed the down button. Just as the door was about to close my client walked in. He stood next to me and put his arm around my waist. When the door closed it dropped down to my ass and squeezed it until the door opened on our floor. We walked to my car in silence and I went to the passenger side and opened the door for him. I scanned the garage area to make sure we were alone, Then I french kissed him and grabbed his cock and stroked it, he was hard already. Then I unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants and had him set inside the car and closed the door. I walked around opened my door and got in. My car had a fold-up center console so I put it up and I bent over and sucked him deep down my throat and gave him a world-class blow job that lasted for over fifteen minutes. I swallowed every single drop then licked him clean and helped him pull up his pants.

After we were done I told him "You see I even swallow. Now you will last longer when we get to my place."

It only took fifteen minutes to get to my place. I open the garage door with the remote and parked the car inside. We stopped by the kitchen and I asked, "Wine or a snack before we start."

"No! The only snack I want is between your legs."

"So you like licking pussy, I'm going to enjoy you," I told him.

I took him to the bedroom and turned on a bedside lamp and flipped the switch to Frank's new recording system. A small blue LED light turned on, and I smiled at that. Then I went over and got Frank's suit hanger stand and rolled it over to my client.

He said, "I know your name is Jan don't you want to know mine?"

"No that would make it too personal I'll just call you Dick. If you don't mind." I said as I rubbed his cock. Then I removed his jacket and hung it on the suit hanger.

I noticed that a red LED light next to the blue one had come on. I wondered to myself what it was for.

I had him sit on a reading chair and I took off his shoes and socks and then placed them in the spot on the suit rack for them. Then I took his tie off and unbuttoned his shirt and ran my hands over his hairy, muscular chest then removed it, placing it on the suit rack as well, I didn't want anything to get wrinkled. I had him stand to unbuckle his belt and removed his pants folded them and put them on the hanger. The only thing left was his silk dark blue boxer brief so I bent down and removed them, he was hard again already and it popped up and brushed my face.