My Wife's First Time Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pleeese donnn't Stooppp!"

"I, I, I hoppppe your clossse Because I'm going to cum soooon!"

As soon as I said that I could feel shot after shot of hot sticky cum hit my cervix and that sent me off into never-never land. Once again I squirted all over his cock with my hot sticky cum. We both fell asleep until the hotel phone rang telling him his car was ready to take him to New York.

We went down and he had a valet get my car and we had a passionate minute while we waited for it to come up from the garage. We both left the hotel and I went home.

I called the service and told them that I had left my client off at the hotel. The girl said she I would have a deposit in my account in an hour or so. I did some laundry and cleaned up the bedroom. When I was done I turned on the computer and it said I had three messages from my bank and two from work. I could take care of work ones tomorrow morning. I opened my bank application and went to my account. There was one deposit from the agency for $25,000 I excepted that. Two were from Mohegan Sun. One for my player's card for $4,500 and another for $8,700. Wow, $38,200 for some of the best sex I have ever had. I thought to myself. I called Frank's cell phone and told him how everything at the hotel had happened and asked if I should continue working for Evette. He said we would discuss it when he got home.

At one point just after four o'clock, my cell phone rang so I answered it. It was my client Dick and he told me to go check the glove compartment of the car which I did. I found an envelope with another $5,000 of cash in it with a note that said, (I read it out loud) "Thanks for a weekend to remember."

Then he said on the phone.

"That is A tip for you if I had added it to Evette's funds she would have taken ten percent from it and she had nothing to do with the way you made me feel, I still floating on a cloud."

I asked him "Dick did you have our casino hostesses put your card into my bank account while I was in the ladies' room?"

"Yes I did You were my lucky charm and I won that because you were with me, and my accountant would have gone off the deep edge if he knew I had been gambling again."

I asked him "I have a real personal question for you and I hope it won't offend you?"

"Go ahead ask away."

"You have paid me almost $43,000 for the weekend was I really worth that for you?" I asked.

"Every last penny my love, every last penny. But I think the girl that cashed me out did not know about the deal I had with Evette and you. You should have gotten at least $75,000 from the agency, her regular weekend rate is $25,000. I'll call her and get that straighten out." He said.

Then I asked, "You know all weekend I have been calling you Dick what is your real name and what do you do for work?"

"Well you were not that far off my real name it is Richard and I own a large hedge fund in New York." He said.

"So Richard I just want to say something, I don't usually use this type of language except when I'm in the throes of an orgasm but thanks for the great fucking you gave me this weekend. Feel free to request me any weekend your in town."

An hour later my e-mail alerted me to a new bank deposit. I opened it and it was for $50,750. Wow, I thought $93,950 was not bad for a weekend full of wonderful sex.

'I think I like the life of a high-priced call girl.'

To be continued.