My Wife's First Time Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started kissing and licking down my belly and cleaned all my juices from around my sobbing pussy and gave me another orgasm and cleaned that up also. He took his time like he was in a contest to be the best pussy eater in the world. I had cum twice and he had not even put his tongue on my cunt yet. I moved his head so his tongue made contact with my pussy lips. He licked slowly up and down in tiny circles. I was moaning constantly. He got up to my clit and did the same thing to it. It grew under his skillful licking.

My pussy lips were now beet red from the flow of blood running around them. He started sucking the lips in and letting them pop out of his mouth. I was so worked up that I could not form words to tell him how he was making me feel. All my grunts and groans were enough to let him know he was doing a good job. Then all of the sudden he used his lips to bite down on my clit and I exploded. I started squirting and he placed his mouth over my pussy and sucked up as much as he could.

When I came back from my happy place he came up and kissed me the same as I had done to him.

I asked him, "Do you have to be any place in the morning?" He said no so I sent an e-mail to my boss at work and told her I had something come up suddenly and had to take a FU day and I would not be in the morning. (To those of you that don't have FU days they are a day you take and don't have to explain why. FU stands for Fuck You, you don't need to know so don't ask.)

If you were to ask me my favorite thing in the world I would say it was making out with someone that's into it, and he was and we did for the next hour. We were both moaning and running our hands over each other bodies. At one point he had rolled on top of me and his dick was between my legs pressing against my pussy lips. He started a slow fucking motion and I just held his ass right where it was.

I rolled him over on his back and broke the kiss and straddled him then let myself slowly take his beautiful long upturned shaft deep inside my steaming hot honey hole. The slight upturn of his beautiful member found my G-spot and it felt wonderful. This was the first time that a lover had ever kept constant contact with my g-spot while we made love. His eyes lit up as I used my muscles to grip his rod. I could feel his pre-cum mixing with my juices. Slash-slash the sound of sex filled the room and the smell of sex filled the whole house. The sound of passion filled the room for at least fifteen minutes. His eyes were rolled back in his head.

He was moaning then he opened his eyes and said "Now could I have been so stupid to think a guy was better. Why didn't I try this sooner? Thank you, Jan."

I slowed down and just used my muscles to massage his dick as I said "Don't feel bad lover I have been married for almost 20 years and my husband wanted me to fuck other men so he could watch and I said no. But one night I found a cute guy and brought him to this very bed and I have been a changed woman ever since."

"But just so you know you have been by far the most passionate man that I have ever had, including my husband."

I bent down and kissed him and we started fucking again.

I said, "Sweetheart the time for making sweet love is over I'm going to change position and I am going to want you to just fuck me as hard as you can until we cum together."

I turned around and mounted him reverse cowgirl and went down till he hit my cervix and I ground around. I garbed his hand and put them on my sides and placed his thumbs in the small of my back and show him how to work my erogenous zone and my pussy started to spasm uncontrollably around his dick while I bounced up and down on him. We found a rhythm and we fuck while the sweat poured off both of us.

"Don't hold back I want your cum deep in my pussy and I hope your close because I am ready."

He said, "Oh Fuuuuuck here it cummmmes" and let go of a flood of cum that splashed against my cervix and sent me over the top, I squirted all over his dick and the bed then fell off of him. For the second time that night, he sent me to my happy place.

He got up and took my hand and led me to my shower again and turned it on and adjusted it so we could clean each other off. There was no talking but a lot was said by the tender touch and the loving looks each of us used while cleaning the other off.

I got fresh towels to wipe us off. He took my hand and was leading me back to the master and I pulled him into one of the guest rooms. I said, "Let's spend the night in a clean dry bed, and tomorrow we can go back and make that bed a little messier OK?"

Then I went into the master and shut off the camera, I flipped the switch three times the single for (Good Night Frank) in case he was watching, he was and he flipped the red light four-time meaning (I Love you More). I turned the bedside lights off and joined my date in the guest room.

I asked him "What do you like for breakfast love I'll have it ready when I wake you up around nine?"

"Surprise me," he said

I picked up my cell phone and sent a text to the agency that said "Sorry I forgot to send this at eleven o'clock I dropped my date off at the hotel then. Again sorry for being late."

He was watching me type the message and said "Why did you say that I'm still here?"

"Because anything that will happen from now on and it will happen is between two very good friends and not an agency."

I leaned in and kissed him very intimately and before we were done I got a text message from the bank alerting me of a deposit. We fell asleep cuddling each other. In the morning with the light of the dawn coming into the room I noticed his tan chiseled body and his morning wood laying across his left leg.

My lust took over and I wanted some pictures of him just in case we never meet again. I got one of Frank's high-resolution digital cameras and a tripod so I did not have to use a flash. I set it up and took about ten pictures of that magnificent body. I wanted some shots of his cock harder so I used the remote and claimed on the bed without waking him. The first was with me kissing the tip. The next couple was of me blowing hot air over it as it grew. There was a drop of precum on the end and I snapped a picture of myself licking it off. Then I got brave when he had not moved I took him in my mouth and got saliva all over it and took a picture as I let it fall out of my mouth in all its divine glory.

I put the camera away and went to start breakfast. While the coffee was brewing I sent an e-mail to my assistant at the office to let her know I was not coming in and what I needed to be done for the day. At around eight-thirty I make some scrambled eggs mash-up with peppers onions and ham in it. Then dropped the toast one each whole wheat, rye, and white.

I set up the tray and went into the guest room at nine o'clock sharp. This tray had a stand with legs like a TV table and I set it by the bed and crawled over to finish what I had started earlier and took his beautiful cock right down the back of my throat and started bobbing up and down it grew even bigger and quicker than he had last night.

When he finally woke he tenderly put his hand on my face and made love to my mouth for five minutes and then he asked "I'm going to cum do you want me to pull out?"

I shook my head no and he picked up his pace and he shot his first load of the day into my mouth. When he came it was like he had control of the orgasm; he let it come out slowly so I could enjoy every shot. I had to swallow it two times it was so large. I cleaned him off and then moved up to kiss him. He gave me the tongue and we enjoyed our morning kiss.

When we broke the kiss he said "You did not save any for me this morning."

I said, "No that was my breakfast and I don't share my breakfast with anyone!" And smiled then said,

"That's your breakfast over there."

I got up and put the tray in front of him and feed him whipping his lips after every bite.

After four or five bites he asked "What did I do to derisive this treatment?"

I answered "You looked like a Roman God laying in bed this morning so I decided to treat you like one. Besides I love the way you took care of me last night and I want more this morning."

He took the fork from me and said, "Your husband is a lucky man I hope he knows it?"

Just then my phone rang it was Frank I answered it and put him on speaker. He said, "Good morning love did you have a good night.?"

I said "You know I did dear. My friend was just saying that you were a lucky man and he hopes you know it."

"I'm the luckiest man in the world to have you as my partner and wife, you are such a sexy woman. I still wonder why you picked me." Frank said.

My date said, "Frank she is a sexy woman and I want to thank you for sharing her with other men so we can enjoy her also. I'm going to tell you something Frank, your wife was the first woman that I have ever slept with and I could not have asked for a better person to have as a first-time sexual partner. By the way, my name is James"

Then Frank said, "Hay guys go into the master so I can set up a face-to-face."

I walked into the bedroom with James and was kissing him with my back turned towards the TV when it turned on and Frank's picture came on the screen with a picture of my ass being played with by James.

Then we heard Frank say "Wow I missed seeing that gorgeous ass this past week." then Frank asked, "So James may I ask why last night was the first time with a woman, and was my Jan everything you thought a woman would be?"

"I'll answer that when I was a teen I was a total geek and studied all the time and the first time I had sex it was with my roommate and I liked it and never wanted to get into relationships with girls because I saw all the other guys get hurt and I did not want to get into that. Now for your wife at the beginning of the night, I had no intention of having sex with her. I had asked the agency for a woman my age that was mature and sexy as some eye candy as they called it, and they did find just what I wanted and what I needed. I was beginning to think all the people I worked around were realizing I was gay. Being seen with her last night changed all that. Then one time during the night, I wanted to show I was into women so I put my arm around her and something changed inside of me. I guess she had some kind of feeling and she kissed me and It was all over and I knew that last night would be the first time I would sleep with a woman and now I guess I'm BI."

Frank said, "Hun shouldn't you be at work now."

I said "I took the day off so I could spend some time with James. Frank, he makes love with passion just like you do." I paused then said "James would you like to spend the weekend with Frank and me? Can I tell him, Frank?"

Then Frank said, "James please stay we would love to have you for the weekend and we can all share each other because I am also bi."

James said, "I'm not sure if I could make love to Jan when you are watching me."

Frank then said "James I hate to be the one to tell you this but I watched you make love to my Jan all last night." he paused to let it sink in then sent some pictures to the TV screen and finished "I am a pervert and I love watching my wife pleasing men, and her being leased. I am also in the surveillance business and wired the master bedroom and bath with 10 cameras. So I have already seen you make Jan cum several times, there will be no need to be shy."

At the same time, I started playing with Jame's junk. It started to grow in my hand as he watched the pictures pass by on the screen. It jumped when he saw a picture of a close-up of my pussy dripping cum after he had pulled it out of me. It got hard as a rock when Frank sent a video of me going down on him. So I knelt on the floor between his legs and I took him in my mouth and slowly swallowed him down my throat. He held my head in place and fucked my face in time with what he had done on the video as he watched it.

He could hear Frank saying "James, Jan gives the best blow job's I have ever had. Her throat feels like velvet as she takes you in. Jan takes his hand and put it on your neck so he can feel his dick going in and out of your throat."

I took his hand and put it on my neck. I watched his eyes light up as he felt his cock going up and down in my throat. It grew even bigger as he started fucking my throat faster and faster.

We heard Frank say "James I wish It was me getting that blow job I have missed her mouth this past week."

James' ball started to contract and his dick grew bigger I knew he was close so I pulled him out and as he started to cum and I let it shoot all over my face and chest. I looked like a porn star with cum all over my body. James and I looked over at the TV to see Frank beating off and shooting a huge load over the screen of his computer.

James and I took a long hot shower mostly making out and feeling each other up. When we got done I found an old pair of Franks shorts that were a size too small for Frank but fit James along with a nice golf shirt for James to wear. I asked if he had a problem with going to a couple of lingerie stores with me and he did not.

When we got to the West Hartford Lingerie Shop I found some new stuff that I did not have and got a set in each color that they had in stock and ordered the colors they did not have. As I said I am a sucker for lingerie.

While I was there I walked through their corset shop for the first time and looked around there was a nice teal one that James liked and he had me try it on. It was a one-piece that had snaps at the crouch, it showed a lot of legs and laced up the front to your liking, and had a zipper that went done the back.

James said I looked like a goddess in it. He told the clerk that we would take it and that I would wear it out. The corset clerk then pulled the laces in the front tight to fit them to my body.

James then said "I wish you had a skirt and blouse that I could buy you to go with it. One of the clerks Annette, took James by the hand and took him next door to the dress shop and they picked a black tight pencil skirt with a forty's style look and a white semitransparent blouse, she knew my size so that was not a problem. James paid for them and then she took him into the shoe store a couple of doors down and found some spiked high heels with the same forty's look and told the clerk that we would take them but we needed them in three sizes and she would bring back the sizes that did not fit, James handed over his credit card without asking the price.

Annette returned and had me step away from the mirror and dressed me. First, she put the blouse on and buttoned it slowly while staring deeply into my eyes. It was like she was undressing me in her mind; not dressing me. Before she put the skirt on she ran the back of her hand up my thighs and across my pussy. When it was against my pussy I took a deep breath and we looked our eyes.

"Some day if you want to continue this come back and see me!"

Then she bunched the skirt up and slid it up my legs. She adjusted it and smoothed the wrinkles out. Just then James came in and said we need to go right now. He had already paid for my entire order. He took my hand and we crossed the street and went into the beauty salon the women took me right in the back and I was surrounded by women doing my nails. Then a very gorgeous light-skinned black woman came over and took my face in her hands and looked me over. Then she got to work doing my make-up. She would not let me she what she was doing. When she was done she turned the chair I was stunning if I do say so myself. My long chestnut hair was pulled over my left shoulder in big curls and rested on my bosom, the makeup was flawless. I looked like a 1940s movie actress.

She bent down our faces were side by side our eyes locked on each other in the mirror and whispered; "It is a shame you are wasting this on a man; I would ravish you for days if you let me."

Then she kissed me on the lips and my body shook and goosebumps covered my body. She then ran her fingers lightly over the goosebumps and smiled at me then and stuffed her business card in the corset and said, "When you are ready to find out what a real orgasm is like call me, my cell phone number is on the back. If you want a real thrill we can do it in front of your husband." then she took my hand twisted my diamond and wedding band then suck the whole finger in her mouth gave it a little blow job using a lot of her tongue.

Then I moaned "Oh my god!" and had a small orgasm.

She smiled and said, "Just dream about how you will feel once I get you in bed naked and use my tongue; fingers; and toys on you."

I thought to myself 'This is the third woman in twenty-four hours and two in the last hour, that said they sexually wanted me.' I wondered if I was missing something. I clenched my legs together to give myself some relief and to try to stop leaking. James was waiting and we left.

He had me set in the back like I was being chauffeured around. When we got back to the house we took the bags into the master and James asked if Frank had camera equipment. I showed him to Frank's office and he took some lighting tripods and cameras into the living room and set it up. He also rolled the screening equipment so he could see how the pictures looked as he took them.

He had me sit in the large winged back and I started striking poses for he just clicked away. I sat in hundreds of poses and when he saw something he liked he would move my body and take more. I stood up and pointed my ass towards the camera. Leaned across the back of the chair. He took a bunch of head-shots.

Then I started unbuttoning the blouse. He would take a picture from the right then the left and then straight on. For each button I undid. When I had finally got them all undone I playful teased him by flashing my corset covered-breast.

James then said, "That's it work it as if you owned it". I was now getting into this way too much, I could feel my pussy starting to extrude moisture.

I took the blouse completely off and flung it over my right shoulder and posed for a half dozen shots than did the same with it over the left shoulder. Then without the blouse with my back to him looking over the left shoulder and then the right.

I looked over at James and he was getting into this and I asked "What are your plans for these"

"Nothing in mind just yet, I just want to capture your beauty so you and Frank can do as you wish with them." he said with a smile "But I am keeping a set so I can remember the beautiful women that popped my cherry."

I said, "But you have made love to many boyfriends before how can you say I pop your cherry?"

"I never felt like I did with you last night and this morning with any of them. You were so tender and loving not rough and pushy," he said kissing me on the forehead.

I helped him move the lighting equipment into the master to light up the bed and the seating area. Then I took him back into the formal living room and had him take pictures of me walking to the master with a very suggestive look on my face.

Once in the master I looked for the bag from the corset shop and found the opening and closer string that matched the corset. It had a hook that could be attached to the zipper so you could open and close it without help. I had James hook it on for me then told him to go flip the switch so we could record everything for Frank.

Next, I sat in the love seat back to one side and legs across it, and started moving up the skirt a little bit at a time. I would bend a leg up and let the stocking tops show then slide it up so you could see the whole thigh and the top of the high-cut corset. Then I changed position to the other side and did it all over again.

I stood up and posed sideways and undid the button on the skirt then pulled the zipper down real slow while letting him get at least ten pictures before I let the open to show more corset. Now I turned with my back to him and lowered the skirt down to the floor with my ass sticking back towards him. I stepped out as he shot more pictures. Then I pulled it back up and turned around and slid it down facing him so he could get pictures of the front of the corset and my breast.