My Wife's First Time Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I claimed on the bed and he had me pose in all kinds of suggestive ways, some were very sexy then I did a couple that was in very slutty positions. The second to the last set was of me sitting up pulling the closure strap down and slowly letting it open to spill out my breast.

Then I arranged some pillows on the headboard then leaned back on them and with my tits out of the corset I reached down and started opening the snaps that held the crouch closed one at a time in-between each of the four snaps I would slip the crouch to the side and run a finger around my overly wet love box. After a few seconds, he zoomed in and took close-ups of my finger deep inside of my wanton pussy. When I pulled it out I offered it to him and he sucked it in his mouth and sucked it clean like it was a little dick. After the third time, I did not play with myself except to move some of my juices over to the outside of the crouch of the corset to make it glisten. Then the last snap came off I took the top half in my fingers and let the bottom part fall on the bed, I was pulling it up and down playing peek-a-boo with the strap.

He just zoomed in on the drops that were falling out of pussy and running down to the rest on my ass hole. He reached over and spread some all-around rosebud and then pushed some on side of it.

I moaned "Oh fuck that feels so good James, Please get me a toy out of my drawer?"

But before He got there I said; "Fuck it I need the real thing."

I pulled him over on top of me. I took the camera and then I pushed him down and said "Eat my honey pot like you did last night lover!"

I took picture of his tongue making love to my cunt. I love how glossy his face looked from my juices. I must have had three or four small orgasms as I took pictures of his tongue flicking along the sides of my outer lips. I knew he must have been harder than a rock so I turned the camera off and put it on the bedside table and stopped him and I undressed him. Then laid him on his back and sucked him deep in my mouth and ran my tongue around his shaft.

When he was completely hard I mounted him cowgirl and we made slow impassioned love for an hour or so before he started to show signs of needing to release so I used my pussy muscles to clench his dick to work an orgasm out of him when he was close I ground my clit into his pelvic bone to get me ready to cum right along with him.

He noticed what I was doing and reached his hand in and massaged my clit and pinched it and when he started to shoot his load deep into cunt he pinched harder and twisted my clit and sent me to another dimension I and sprayed his cock with hot sticky cum and had one of the most violent orgasms I could remember. I fell forward and had to stretch my legs which were now cramped from the hour-long love-making session. He rolled me to my side, still inside me as hard as he was when we started. We just kissed while we ground into each other. It was a loving time no need to get off we were just enjoying ourselves.

Then I was brought back to reality when the front doorbell rang. We both jumped and I told James not to worry about it; they would go away. It rang one more time, then my cell phone rang and it was Kathy's ringtone the theme from Pretty Women. Then it came to me I had told her we would go out to dinner tonight.

She was my best girlfriend from way back in our college days. Frank and I had fun with her and her husband in SRSP nights of fun with each couple trying to outdo the other, and one time we switched partners for a hot and heavy petting session but switched back to our partners before we had sexual intercourse. It was a rush but at the time neither couple wanted to push our relationship to a swingers level. We all referred to them as our soft swing days. Frank and I had also had a couple of FFM threesomes with her after her husband died of Cancer but neither Kathy nor I were into FF contact.

I answered the phone and she said, "What did I disturber some good sex with you and Frank?"

I answered as I walked to the front door pulling the corset up over my tits "Your right on half of that but it's not Frank" then I opened the door and finished "It's with a handsome guy I picked up last night, come on I want you to meet him I thought you two might hit it off last night while we were fucking."

She stopped me in the kitchen and said "Where is Frank?"

"Houston for work"

"Does he know?"

"Yes he does, you know how he always told me he wanted to sleep with other men and tell him about it, well one night I was out and got drunk and picked up a really cute guy with a big dick and brought him home and fucked him in front of Frank and my life has not been the same since."

I took her to the master bedroom and introduced her, "James this is my old friend Kathy from college, and Kathy this is James."

I said, "I need to use the bathroom real bad I'll be right back." and left the room.

Kathy asked "Aren't you the famous guy from the TV ads? The lawyer or something?"

"Guilty"

"I don't understand the Advocate just ran an article this week that said they thought you were very gay?"

James replied, "I was until I hired Jan as my eye candy for a benefit and she changed my life forever."

"I know what you mean my husband that passed away lusted for her the whole time he knew her. But did you say hired her?"

"Yes but if you don't know about that part of her life you should ask her," he said. Then added, "So what brings such a sexy lady here tonight.?"

My cell phone rang so I came out to answer it. "Hello, Evette what's up I hope you remember that Frank is coming home this weekend and I can't work."

Evette said; "No Jan you won't be working for me any longer. Someone I know saw you with my client today in the West Hartford center and he was picking up your tab in a couple of stores. I do not ever let my girls pouch my clients so you are done with us."

"You know what bitch I will send you back every penny your agency paid me because I did it for the sex, not the money. Oh, and by the way, the company I work for pays the hotel you work out of over 250 thousand a year and I do not think my booking agent there would take kindly to losing my business because you are running a call-girl ring out of their lounge. Have a nice life bitch."

I hung up with Evette and apologized to James and Kathy. I told James to jump in the shower and clean up and we would all go out to dinner and then go bar hopping.

Kathy sat with me and asked about this call-girl thing. I explained it had happened only last weekend that I was out trying to pick up a guy for a one-night stand at the lounge in the hotel and was approached by a madam who offered me 10 thousand to sleep with a guy I was planning on hitting on him anyway so I did it. Then last night she call and asked me to escort James to a charity auction as his eye candy and we hit it off and I turned him from gay to BI.

Then she said something about the corset and how she liked it. I told her I had to take it off so I could change to go out. She told me no way and went to my closet and got me a pair of my skintight shiny black pants and had me put them on. Then she grabbed some 3-inch teal high heels to match the corset.

She said, "Jan you are such a clothes hog."

"What do you plan for me to wear as a top?" I asked.

"Just that sexy ass corset it covers just as much a tank top would and there in style."

I looked in the mirror and said "Holy shit I look hot!"

"I second that, just looking at you my towel is tenting," James said as he came out of the shower.

Kathy having lost all her shyness after her husband died walked up to James and pulled his towel off and said: "Let me see how much my friend Jan has affected you. Holy shit Jan this thing is magnificent!" she was standing with her mouth hanging open. She reached out as if her hand was made of steel and his cock was a long magnet. She looked at him with puppy dog eyes running her hand up and down his shaft.

"My god this is just the right size. I can see what you mean Jan," she said.

She reluctantly let it go and picked up a pen and paper and wrote down her number and picked up his shorts off the chair and put it in his pocket then said, "Call me any time you are in need."

He went to put on his shorts and I stopped him. Then said, "Kathy now that you got him like that he will look stupid with a tent in his board shorts, go ahead and take care of that if it's OK with him."

She stepped up closer to him and with the same puppy dog look in her eyes asked; "May I please take care of that for you?"

He nodded his head yes and let the shorts fall to the floor.

I knew the way she gave blow job so I said: "It's going to be a long night I'm going down to the Tavern on Prospect and have a beer with John while they're making our pizzas see you two in a while. I made sure the cameras were still going before I left.

"Jan you look hot tonight," John said, as I entered the tavern to wolf whistles from all the guys.

"Thank you, John."

"You know that I'm going to have to over-serve some ugly women so I can get her drunk and in bed with me tonight just to get you out of my mind."

"John you do that almost every night why should tonight be any different."

I ordered the pizzas and sat down at the bar next to John to have a draft and shoot the shit with the regulars.

My phone rang and it was Frank. I picked it up and answered it, it was noisy so I told him to hold on so I could go outside. Before I left I put my hand on John's leg and rubbed his shaft a couple of times as I used him to stand up from the bar stool.

Outside I said, "Frank what up?"

He said, "What's going on?"

"Nothing, Why do you ask?"

"I'm watching the cameras and it looks like Kathy is giving James one of her world-class blow jobs."

"Oh; She's not fucking him yet?"

"No, she's getting him right on the edge and then backs off and lets him play with her tits until he calms down and then starts up again. I just heard her say she was going to wait for you to get back before she lets him cum."

"Poor guy the pizzas are not going to be ready for another 15 to 20 minutes."

Then I said, "Frank call me back on a video call in a couple of minutes OK."

I walked back into the bar and took John's hand and led him back to the ladies' room and pulled him in behind me. The phone rang and I answered it and handed it to John he turned it to show Frank what I was wearing.

Then he said, "Frank she looks so hot in that corset she is wearing she has the whole bar hard."

Then I said, "Frank do you have a problem with what I am about to do?"

"You know I don't."

I closed the top on the toilet and sat down and reached up for John's belt and undid it and the button on his jeans and pulled down the jeans and underwear in one motion.

John said, "Holy shit Jan I hope this is not some kind of sick joke."

I took his hard meat and started sucking his dick. He was only about 5 1/2 inches so he just hit the back of my mouth.

Frank said, "So John do you still think it's some kind of a sick joke?"

"No this is fucking great, I've dreamed of this ever since you guys started coming in here."

I swirled my tongue around the bottom of his cock and it twitched and jumped in my mouth. Then sucked hard and boobed up and down slowly at first until he started fucking my face then I went faster and he blew his load in my mouth with no warning. I swallowed it all and got up and licked the few drops that had leaked out off my lips.

I said, "You taste really good it's too bad it will never happen again?"

"Why will it be the last time?" he asked.

"Because I like to be asked if it's OK to dump a load in my mouth. I do not like being treated like a street whore and being used like one."

I open the door and left him with his jeans around his knees. When I got out to the bar, the bartender told me the pizzas were ready and I paid my tab and left.

Back at the house Kathy call me over and then pulled me down opposite her and we licked the underside of James's cock. It was now a very dark shade of purple. He was looking down at us as our tongues dance under his dripping meat, We took turns sucking his ball while the other licked his cock.

James looked down at us and said, "Jan, Kathy has a different style than you but I love them both. But I have been watching this porn movie while she has been pleasuring me and I want to try something. We stopped blowing him and he claimed on the bed and laid down and kindly asked Kathy to clime on him in the 69 positions." Then said, "Sorry Jan but can we have another half-hour by ourselves."

I left the room to get some pizza and watched them on the TV in the livening room. They started very slow and tender, Kathy licking the side of his cock that got some flesh color back and he licked all around her thighs, they were moaning. When they felt something they liked they would tell each other they liked it. Every once in a while they would spin around and they would make out with Kathy shoving her long tongue deep down his throat.

As I watched them I had flashbacks of the three women in the last twenty-four hours that had said they wanted me. I slid the slacks down and moved the crotch of the corset to the side and masturbated myself to a nice orgasm while watching Kathy's long tongue dart down his throat.

Then they took turns kissing down the other's chest. Kathy was able to make James's nipple grow as she played with them, to the extent that his cock would jerk and leak cum as she did. This was so tempting to Kathy that she stood over him and lowered herself down over his cock into a standing cowgirl position. She was so wet that she dripped juices all over the awaiting cock that he held in place guiding it to her wanton pussy. Kathy did more yoga than and had the muscles in her legs that you could not believe. She lowered herself down until she bottomed out and then came back up almost letting him fall out. After the third time, there was a steady stream of their combined juices dripping out of her twat from, She walked up the bed and let it drip into his open mouth.

James reached up and locked his strong arms around her legs and pulled her down to his face and said: "It's my turn to bring you to the edge a couple of times and then we can make love OK my dear."

This man for having pussy for the first time last night had the staying power to go the distance and hold out until just the right time. I so much wanted to go in and suck his gorgeous dick but I let the two of them have their moment.

"Oh, James your a natural at this YES just like that!"

Now Kathy had always been the type of person to take charge when someone was giving her oral sex but she just let James do as he wished.

"OH James yes!"

"No please go back to my clit I'm ready!"

"Oh OK, that's nice too!"

James Pleased her using a finger around her ass hole.

"Yes Yes just like that tiny circles with the finger!"

She pushed her ass down a little and took it to the first knuckle, "Aaaah that feels good!"

James went back to licking circles around her clit and she was bucking on his face.

"Oh fuck James I'm so close" She moaned in a low growling sound.

Then he moved his head and pushed her forward and licked through her wet slit and up to lick around his finger in her ass. She bounced on it taking it into the second knuckle. This was not the Kathy I knew she had never let her husband or Frank play with her ass now she was asking James for it and loving the ass play.

James moved his head back up and gave her a large hickey on the inside of her upper thigh right by her pussy then he attacked the clit again. She bucked violently forward to get more contact on her clit and then back to impale his finger up her ass all the way.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck; Yes; Yes' I'm cumming oh shhhiiittt"

James bit lightly on her clit and that brought her to a full-body orgasm. She was shaken uncontrollably and he moved her cunt over his mouth to let all the hot sticky cum fill his mouth. There was so much it flowed out and down his cheeks. When she stopped shaking some she went down and kissed him and shared her juices for a long kiss until she recovered.

Another thing I noticed about Kathy tonight was that in the past she would become modest and cover up after sex but tonight she just took James by the hand and walked him into the shower. They washed each other and walked out dripping wet with her saying "I'm starving let's get some pizza and find Jan. They got some pizza and beers and joined me in the living room. You two enjoying yourself?"

James said, "Yes Jan I'm having the time of my life."

And Kathy said, "You know I am, thanks I needed this."

With a big grin on my face, I asked "The pizza and beer or the great sex?"

She had a one-word answer: "BITCH."

We ate the pizza and drank a few beers. James had to use the bathroom so he went into the half bath on the other side of the house. Kathy and I talked.

"Kathy do you have a new boyfriend?"

"NO why do you ask?"

"One you were not shy about taking your close off for James. Two the anal I never saw you let someone play with your ass. Number three you never walked around nude after sex for as long as I have known you."

"It's Adonis I want him, I haven't felt like this about a man since Brian passed. I'm falling for him very fast. I don't want any reason for him not to call me."

We heard a voice from the hallway "I'm glad you compare me to a Roman god Kathy. You do not have to worry I already have your number on my phone dear. But as for tonight Jan I thank you very much for changing my life and I hope that someday if things work out between Kathy and myself we can have a swap night between all of us. But Kathy would you like to come home with me and finish what we started? I would love it if you did."

She got up and ran into his arms and she said "I would love nothing more than to make love with you for as long as you wish and for as long as you'll have me."

They dressed and left and I had a full night and most of tomorrow to rest myself and my used pussy before Frank would ravage me tomorrow when he got home. I called my new favorite Uber driver and asked if she could drive me to pick up Frank and if she minded if we had sex while she was driving us. She said "No problem but I want you to know I record all my passengers in case there are any problems." I went to bed early and slept in late and was refreshed for Frank's return.

My exploits will continue.