My Wife's First Time Ch. 05

Story Info
Burn The Bitch Evette: Part 1.
8.2k words
3.48
16.5k
13
2

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 06/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, I use LibreOffice to write and spell check. When I started writing. I thought it would catch my grammar and spelling mistakes, but I was wrong. As they say, I'm BAD. Sorry for the bad grammar in my first story. They have posted it without as many mistakes. I use; both LibreOffice and Grammarly to spell check and check my grammar, so if you have any problems with my writing, take it up with them. For first-time writers, I would suggest you get Grammarly. It is a free download. It will make suggestions for changes in your spelling and grammar.

I have been coming to Literotica for a long time. So I decided to post some of the many stories I have written for myself. To kill time in my retirement. My stories are only fantasies about sharing my wife, and they are only my fantasies and nothing more. I would love; to be able to watch my wife have orgasms given by another person. It is the most beautiful thing to watch her face change from a look of passion and lust; and then to see the look of joy after one; of them racks through her body.

I would love constructive criticism about my writing. But all the anonymous assholes who come and leave nasty comments and think that they are school teachers or bible trumpeters make me wonder why I am doing this. Each one may be my last story. What I don't need is comments from those; people that have a problem with this lifestyle. Let's face it, if you come to Literotica, it is to read sexy stories. So enjoy them and leave the child-like games behind. Don't cut up the people that like to read or write them. If you don't like 'wife swapping': 'wife sharing': threesomes, or girl-on-girl. Then Please don't read my stories and move on.

My name is Jan. I'm 48 years old. I work as an office manager for a large corporation in downtown Hartford. I do very well for myself, as does my husband, and we have no children. Accept for a mortgage. We are debt free. We both have advanced degrees in our fields.

When I was in college. I was a cheerleader, and I enjoyed the attention of a gym full of men watching us do our routines. I was not one of the small skinny girls. I have a larger frame, and I am almost six feet tall. I was gifted with a pretty face and a well-proportioned body. (My husband refers to me as his smoking hot wife.) I had and still have 38 D breasts. But not to brag, they have never sagged. (Due to all my hard work in the gym.) But they do have just a slight little jiggle in them. You know the set of tits that a man has a hard time looking me in the eye while talking to me. It probably doesn't help that I flaunt them by wearing low-cut blouses to show them off. I also have very long, full, silky chestnut brown hair that flows past the middle of my back, and it bounces back and forth as I walk. I have a smaller waist and; legs that go on forever, and they are toned from wearing high heels most of the time. The only time I do not wear heels is when I run every evening.

Men still stop and look when I pass them (Why Wouldn't They). If I am aware, I sway my ass a little bit extra; to give them a show. I can still do a split, and I do yoga at least three times a week to keep a supple body. I love wearing lingerie under my business suits; and my slacks and jeans. You could say I am addicted to the feel of silk touching my body. That was my only vice. Until I lived out one of my husband's fantasies. I am now what you call a hot wife, and I love pleasing other well-endowed men in front of my better half for our enjoyment.

Some people may think he is a cuckold. But I do not humiliate him, and what I do he knows beforehand. If not, I will tell him all about it soon after. If he is in the room when I or we bring someone to our home, he sets rules. He tells them:

"Rule # One is NO means NO."

"Rule # Two Do not ever humiliate or degrade her."

"Rule # Three if you hurt her. I'll kill you."

"She is a very sexy woman, enjoy her."

We make satisfying love almost every day. I have made it a point to bring all my men home to our bed and tape; the sessions we have. If he is not with me. He watches them all. He picks up on points that make me have a larger-than-normal orgasm and uses them in our love-making sessions. If you think that he set's in a corner and jerks his little prick off while he watches, the answer is no. By the way, Any size queen would pick him first if she had a chance at a swapping party. Frank has 8 inches with a nice girth, and has self-control and waits for me to clean up. Then when I am ready. We make love. That is if we don't invite him in for a threesome.

Burn The Bitch Evette: Part 1

When Frank returned from Houston. We picked him up at Bradley. That is my favorite Uber driver Sara, and myself. Frank and I fucked like rabbits in the back on the way home. Cars were honking their horns and giving us thumbs up all the way down 91 and 84. After we had arrived house. Sara helped get Frank's bags inside the house.

She asked me if she could use the restroom, So she could rip one off because; she had gotten very aroused; on the ride home.

Frank had told me that he had taken two Viagra when he was half an hour from landing and was ready to fuck all afternoon and night. So I took Sara's hand and brought her to our Master-bedroom. Both she and Frank were surprised when we got there.

I said, "Frank. This cute young lady is in a bad way from watching us on the ride home. Do you think you can help her out?"

He stood there in silence. So I went over and dropped his jeans and briefs to the floor.

Then I said, "I think it's time for me to get a chance to watch you with someone else."

I motioned for Sara to come over; she did but was hesitant at first.

When she was next to us.

I told her: "Take Frank's sweatshirt and tee shirt off."

She did as I had asked of her. Then I moved her over to right in front of Frank; and stood behind her. She just stared into Frank's eyes and did nothing. I grabbed a pillow and placed it between her and Frank. She dropped to her knees. Then she nuzzled her face around his penis and took; a deep breath.

She moaned, "Oh God, Yes. I like this thing." Then she looked at me and asked, "Are you sure it's OK, Jan?"

"Yes. Sara, he has shared me with other men. So I will now share him with other women and, very willingly. That is if you want to."

I paused then; added, "Do you want to?"

She grabbed Frank's hard-on. Looked up at him with puppy dog eyes while biting her lower lip for a long minute. Then asked: "What about you. Would you like me to take this beautiful cock in my mouth?"

Frank had a perplexed look on his face, looking down at her and then over at me. I walked up behind Frank, reached my arms under his, and hugged him, then started playing with his nipples. He was breathing hard and shaking a little bit. He turned his head towards me, and we kissed.

Then said: "Jan. We never discussed this?"

Meanwhile, Sara was running his love stick over her face and lips. Then she placed the tip between her lips and put a small amount of suction on it. She took it out and stuck her tongue into his urethra. Frank almost fell backward into my arms.

Then moaned: "Oh Fuck!"

She then used her left index finger to massage his taint. The thumb of her right hand stroked the base of his cock right above his scrotum. The more pressure she used on both caused him to leak more pre-cum. The little drips started to flow at a more constant rate.

Sara asked me: "Do you have a prostate vibrator by any chance?"

I left Frank standing on his own to get it. When I got back, we moved Frank to the side of the bed so he could lean on it to help hold himself up with his left hand. I lubed the vibrator up and pushed it in slowly. Frank's right hand left Sara head, and it went up to my neck, bringing me in to kiss him.

Frank was now rotating his hips a little bit. That's when I turned on the vibrator. With every upwards stroke of Sara's thumb. More pre-cum leaked into her open mouth. When it got too full. She would sit back and show us a mouth full of pre-cum and then let it slide down her throat. She was aware and stayed away from touching his now almost purple cock that had grown larger than I had ever seen. I wanted to measure it to see how big it was right then. But feared if I touched the thing, he would have exploded. I started moving the vibrator around on his prostate. His cock was bouncing around. The discharge was becoming whiter in color. Just like plain cum.

I started licking behind his ear. This brought on more moaning. The more I fucked the vibrator in and out. The more his discharge changed to white, thick cum. I had never seen him do anything like this. But then again I had never known about this. Sara asked me to get her a mouthwash cup from the bathroom. Once I got it, I held it under Frank's one-eyed purple-headed monster. It started to drip like an old worn-out faucet and fill the cup. All Frank was doing was moaning and pushing back on the vibrator. So I fucked his ass with the vibrator faster. Making sure to rake it across his prostate.

Sara looked up and said: "What we are doing is milking his prostate. He is not in pain. I also think he is enjoying himself."

"So does this mean he will be all fucked out for the rest of the night?" I asked.

"He will not be able to shoot a load for a while, but with all those little blue pills he took. He will still be hard as a rock and be able to have orgasms, just minus shooting a load with them for the rest of the night."

"So Frank, are you enjoying yourself?" I asked.

"Oh, yes, very, very, much." He said.

His discharge was now white and sticky, no longer pre-cum, and had changed from a drip, drip to a constant, drip, drip; drip.

Sara bent forward and started sucking his ball one after the other. His flow was now constant. It had the small 4-ounce cup almost half the way filled up.

I asked: "Frank, how do you like my friend Sara's treatment of your cock so far?"

As I was talking to Frank, Sara warped her soft hand around the head of his dick, collected a bunch of cum, and started giving him a tender hand job. With her upwards thrust. She put a little pressure with her thumb on the bottom of his blood-engorged cock bringing globs of cum with each stroke.

Frank moaned in a low voice: "She is no longer Sara; to me, she is an Angle!!"

"But It's time for me to torture her now!"

He reached down; and grabbed her from under her armpits. Lifted her off her knees and tossed her on the bed on her back. Then in one swift, movement pulled both her black slacks and thong off in one swift monition.

Sara yelled: "Oh shit, I did not expect that!"

Frank wrapped his arms around her thighs. Pulled her to the edge of the bed. Then pushed his purple monster into the hilt in one long hard thrust that took her breath away. "Ohh, Ohh."; was all that came out of Sara's mouth. The sound of the initial coupling was so loud that it even surprised me.

I yelled: "Frank; don't hurt her!"

Frank was slamming into her like a jackhammer with slap after slap. I looked down at Sara, and much to my surprise, she was not in pain. The look on her face was more like this is the best fuck of her life. She was breathing very heavy. She was mumbling, "Yes!" "Yes!" "Oh God, Yes!" Over and over.

Her body was shaking, and she was in a constant state of orgasm. She was covered in sweat, and her eyes were rolled back in their sockets. After five minutes of him constantly pounding her; and her having a mind-blowing orgasm, Sara yelled: "I, I, I'mmmm Cccuummmiiinnnggg!" She squirted hot sticky cum out of her pussy and all over Frank's member. This brought him to the brink, ready to have his own orgasm. Sara had passed out and gone to her happy place.

Frank yelled: "I'm ready to cum. I'm going to fill her up!"

I grabbed his ass and pulled him out of her. Then yelled, "No, Frank." "We don't know if she is on the pill."

But one of the things on; Frank's fantasies bucket list was to paint my face with his cum, I had always resisted him, telling him I was no porn star and was not a slut.

So I got on my knees and said, "Come on, paint my face instead. Let me be your slut tonight."

He was standing in front of me. Jerking-off frantically. His balls started to contract, his cock bouncing all around. The head of it was purple. It was larger than at any time since I had known him. He said in a low husky voice: "Here it comes. Jan."

A large a shot of hot, sticky cum it hit me in the face. Then a smaller one, then nothing but small dribbles. But, Frank was still moaning like he was cumming but nothing; there was no more ejaculation.

However, he was still as hard a rock. I moved forward, took him in my mouth, and started cleaning him off. This was only the second time I tasted another woman on Frank. The first time was during a same-room swap, and I had told him not to cum inside the woman, that I had wanted him to cum in my mouth. He had lost control of himself in the little Asian girl's tight pussy and had cum inside her. But I still cleaned him off while her husband cleaned her messy pussy. The Asian girl's taste was not unpleasant, but Sara's juices tasted sweeter. I cleaned Frank the best I could. While resisting the urge to do the same to Sara. I thought to myself. 'If I'm going to do something with another female. She will be awake, and I would do it with out her knowledge.'

We moved Sara up onto the bed. So her legs were no longer hanging over the side. Frank moved between her leg and started the task of cleaning her up. She just laid back and moaned as he cleaned her up. Frank scooped a drop of her cum and offered it to me. I sucked it clean. He used his finger to motion for me to go down on her.

But I said, "No; I'm not sure if I am ready to do that. Maybe someday I will do it so you can watch me in a girl-on-girl."

We rolled over, and Frank and I started to kiss and get back into our old routine of making love. After half an hour of passionate kissing, we were so into staring into each other's eyes; I asked, "Anything fascinating happen in Huston?"

I was waiting for him to tell me about Jane, but he dropped a bomb. "Yes, you are now looking at the East Coast Manager of ASE." He said calmly.

I screamed, "Frank, I'm so happy for you. But will that mean you will be gone more often?"

"No, I will open an office here in Connecticut and have two regional manages; reporting to me." Then added, "Everything from the Mississippi east is mine to take care of. Anything west is Greg's to worry about. He will be based out of Huston. Mike will be in charge of us both he will be VP. But Jim will be in charge of everyone and concentrate on all of the R&D and manufacturing. He will be spending more time with his family."

I pushed him on his back and mounted him in the cowgirl position. It felt so good to have my lover back inside of me. I know we had fucked like rutting animals on the way home. This was us making love, and it felt so good.

Then I asked, "Frank, how did things go with June?"

I got no answer.

"Did you ever have sex with her?"

"No, I never did, but I did, set up a gang bang for her last night."

Then he added with a smile: "She is probably still getting fucked right now."

"Frank?"

"What the fuck did you do?"

Frank now speaking:

Two or three times during the week, June told me: "I'm sorry for being so dominant, and if you give me another chance, I will be a good submissive for you. I just want to have sex with you. Please."

So last night, around midnight, I called and told her I was coming down to her room; When I arrived, her door was ajar, and she was kneeling back on her heels; Her long hair was in a french braid; Her palms turned upwards on her thighs. She had been looking down at the floor when I entered.

The only thing she said was. "I am all your master. Do with me as you wish."

On the bed were all kinds of ropes and harnesses. I blindfolded her, then had her lay down on the bed. Then tied her to all four corners."

Then I told her I was hungry and would be back. I picked up her room card key, and walked down to the bar across from the campus at UH, to have a drink. In the bar was the men's water polo team having a party to wrap up their championship season. I heard the coach tell the team. The season is over; now you guy's can go out and get laid tomorrow.

I called the coach over and told him I heard what you told them, and if he wanted, I had a cum slut that would take them all on and fuck them until they were all dry as a prize for their good season.

He asked if there was any chance that the support staff could join them in calming their prize?

I asked, "How many would that be in total?"

"15 team members and 5 support staff."

"That will be fine but if for some reason she needs more dick do you have any other teams to come in and give you some backup."

"Sure; the volleyball team would be more than happy to help."

"Cool."

I stayed and drank with the team until the last call at one o'clock.

That is when the coach told them: "This kind gentleman has a surprise for all of you at his hotel." We all walked back to the hotel, and I got a lot of looks from the staff while we all filled two elevators up to the tenth floor. I told them all to be quiet and enter Jane's room and then remove their clothes. While they were undressing.

I asked her," Slut; did you miss me?"

"Yes, Master."

"Do you want cock; My little Slut?"

"Oh, God, yes."

"What was that?"

"Please forgive me, Master. Yes, I do want your cock."

Then I said, "My pet, I have more than just my cock for you tonight."

"What do you think about that?"

"Master anything you want me to do to get back in your good graces." She paused.

"I am told they say, the more, the merrier," she answered.

I got her laptop and set up a face time with Jim her cock-hold husband.

"My pet, tell Jim where the spear key to his cage is."

"My jewelry box, You have my permission to take off your cage."

"No Slut I gave him permission to take it off, and smash it."

"From now on you will be his submissive do you understand?"

"Yes Master. Jim from now on you are my Master."

"Now, my little Slut." I said as I took the blindfold off.

"I have a whole Water Polo that has not had sex this season."

Her eyes went wide at the site of twenty tall completely smooth-shaven men with chiseled chests; six-pack abs, and muscular legs and legs.

She looked at all of them and then said looking at the computer, "Jim it is time for me to grant you your gang-bang wish."

She sized them all up and then said: "First round, just one at a time, the smallest one first."

"For round two, you can spit-roast me."

"After that, if you can still get it up, you can make me airtight, Over and Over."

After her speech, I left and went to bed then got up early to catch my flight. On the way out of the hotel, I saw the coach standing around the lobby. He told me he was waiting for the volleyball team to come and see if they could break her, and that she had drained the whole team dry and still wanted more.

Jan now speaking:

"Wow, Frank Remind me to never cross you."

Frank asked, "So this call-girl thing are you going to keep doing it?"

"I'd like to, but Evette fired me. It was fun, and both the money and sex is great."

"Why did she fire you?"

"Someone she knew saw me in West Hartford center with James after I had told them that our date was over."

We were stunned when Sara said, "Ya and those pictures of you on her website were hot."

"What pictures?"

And "What website?"

Sara said, "Do you remember the photographer at the diner that had you pose for pictures?"

"That was her husband he was taking new pictures of all the girls that were working that night. Most of them were. They updated the website and added you as one of their call girls that night."