My Wife's First Time Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank said, "Sara do not login we need to talk."

Once in the house, he and Sara sat in the den and I went into the spare bedroom. They talked for a while about her different skills, so I just sat there giving them some time. After about ten minutes Frank yelled and asked if I was OK. So I came out.

As I came into Frank's office I heard Sara ask, "Why so many blade servers, and why are these four not connected to the rest?" she paused and looked at some other devices in the next rack and continued,

"Are these digital recorders?"

"Yes, they are," Frank said.

"Did you record us last night?"

"No, I never turned them on. Would you have liked me too? Frank asked.

"Oh, God, yes I could have made a DVD to send to my hubby to add to his spank bank collection. He would have loved it."

I told them, "You can still do that I had turned them on." Then I asked again, "Does he really know you fool around on, him?"

"Sure right now he is probably fucking one of his Fraulein. But once he is home we are true blue to each other."

Then Frank said let me change the subject for a bit. "Jan, after last night do you have a problem if I offer Sara the assistant position?"

"Not one bit. I would rather have her fucking your brains out, then someone trying to steal you away from me."

Sara pipped in, "Jan if he hairs me there will be no more fucking the boss, maybe fucking a client or two to land or keep them but no fucking the boss. In; the office that is."

"Frank she is haired, and that is that. You two work out the pay scale and benefits I'm going to go take a nap and please be quiet I did not get much sleep last night. When I get up later we can either call in an order or go to Prospect Pizza for supper."

It was around two o'clock when I went into the spare bedroom. I pulled down the room's darkening shades and closed the heavy dark curtains to make the room almost completely dark and crawled under the covers and fell right to sleep. I must have been really bushed because I usually only nap for an hour or so.

This was supposed to a quick fill info into other chapters for but my perverted mind got carried away, To be continued shortly.