My Wife's First Time Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I answered, "Hello Erica speaking, How can I make your day better than it already is?"

The male voice on the other end said, "Hello, this is Ted and Cindy, and we have you on speakerphone. We are the ones looking for a date with you."

"OK, nice to meet you. Can you tell me how you found me and my website?"

"A very good friend pointed us to it after we saw you at Mindy's place dancing. That was the first time you got our attention and again when you were in New York City one time."

"I guess it is a small world."

"Is Jan your stage name?" Cindy asked.

I replied, "No, it is my real name; Erica is my escort name. I guess you caught me."

"I didn't know Mindy knew I was doing this?"

"I don't think she knows. It was Richard who pointed us to your page. I am a client of his." Ted said.

"Ok, if Richard pointed you towards me, I trust you just as much as I do him," I answered.

"Very good. I know it is short notice, but could you meet us at Mindy's Steak House for an early dinner tonight? To see if we might be compatible," Ted asked.

"That depends on if I can get us a table. What time would you like to meet up? I'll call Mindy and get right back to you." I answered.

"No need. We already have a table reserved for six. But there is one last question. Jan, before we make this a date." There was a long pause before Cindy continued. "Do you have a problem signing an NDA?"

"No, I am very discreet, and I completely understand your need for privacy, but please mail me a copy for my records. Do you have any request for my apparel for the evening?" I answered.

"Will you still be available for the rest of the night?"

"For sure. But I hope you understand you must come to my place after dinner if we decide to enjoy each other's company. I live on the boulevard in West Hartford. It is just as nice as any hotel in Hartford. I could even have Mindy assemble some charcuterie boards for us. Oh, and we have a very nice wine selection also."

"We don't have a problem with that, but will you allow us to bring a camera to film some of the night's action for us to watch later?

"You can if you wish, but I can flip a switch with your permission, and most of the house has discreetly hidden cameras. It would take a week or so, but my husband would send you a tape of all of the highlights of the evening."

"Hold on, did you just say, husband?" Cindy asked.

"Yes, and before we go any further, he knows what I do and is more than fine with what I do. I can have him spend the night at Mindy's Club if you wish. But he usually hangs out hidden away, in the basement and codes programs while I am entertaining. He has also been known to change the bed while I shower with my clients."

"What is he, your cuckold?" Ted asked.

"NO, Please do not ever use that word when referring to him or us again, or this will never happen. We love each other very much. We are in a very open marriage."

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry for saying that. I am just like your husband. I enjoy watching my wife with another person. Please forgive me." Ted said.

"OK, but those types of words are a sore subject with us. I accept your apologies. I ask that you do not talk like that about our relationship again. So, I will see you at six?"

"Yes. But we never discussed your gratuity and how you would like it." Cindy said.

It's up to you; you can see the different options on the website, pick the ones you like, and multiply them by one and a half. Just leave it on the bedside table. A check made out to cash will be ok. Oh, you never said what you would like me to wear?"

Cindy replied, "I love unwrapping my present very slowly. We will leave the rest up to you."

We ended the call with that. Frank made us a light lunch. We tried napping together, but I had to ask him to leave because he kept teasing me. Frank was bringing me right up to the edge and then stopping. As soon as he would feel my juices coat the inside of my inner lips, he would stop and just cuddle.

I decided to clean myself out in case there might be any backdoor action later on, so I drank half a bottle of citrus laxative. After that had done its job, I used an enema to finish cleaning myself. When I was squeaky clean inside and out. I had a hot bubble bath ready for me.

While soaking in the tub, I asked, "Frank, why have you been teasing me and not letting me cum."

He answered, "We have known each other forever, and I feel like this date is something you want very badly. So, I want to keep you on the ragged edge so that whoever touches you first tonight will send you into an earth-shattering orgasm.

"I like that idea. I want you to continue, but can I give you a blow job in return for your services?"

He said, "No, I have small hopes that I just might get a chance at tapping the other half of your date."

He reached into the water and teased me until I told him he had to stop. My nipples had become as hard as a diamond, and my pussy dripped into the bath water. My labia were puffy and swollen and were the same shade as my prized pink roses.

Plus, I was turning into a prune and got out to take a quick shower while Frank was laying out my outfit.

As always, he had picked out just what the doctor had ordered for tonight. I thought to myself that he should be a professional shopper and stylist, but then brushed it off because if he did, he might find a rich bitch to run off with her.

He dressed me in front of the full-length mirror. He had picked out a set of pink lingerie. The first thing was a lace half-cup push-up bra with a darker pink silk trim around it. He put it on in a way so that my hard nipples were sticking out above the top of the bra. With every slight movement, the silk trim rubbed the underneath of my nipples. The silk trim would keep them aroused.

Then a short custom-fit silk-cropped camisole. It was tailored to mold to the top of my body. I thought to myself. 'When my nipples drag across this silk material, the silk trim on the bra would keep them hard all night.'

He had me sit down, and he rolled up the black stockings. He was taking his time to smooth them out. Then, the matching pink garter belt. He affixed all six straps, ensuring they were perfectly straight and even. Next was a sheer white blouse. You could see the pink camisole very clearly through it.

He had me stand and surprised me when he buried his face between my legs, and he proceeded to lick up some of my juices and tongue fuck me. I was almost to the point of orgasm, I held his head in place, and I was fucking his tongue, then just as quickly as he had started, he pulled away. I tried to touch myself to get some relief when he slapped my hand away.

I looked at him, and he had that look on his face. The one he used when he took on the dominant role in our lovemaking.

He then said, "No touching yourself until they touch you first. Do You Understand? I nodded my head yes.

Next, he reached into his pocket and pulled out one of his torture devices. It was a sterling silver clit clip. He stroked my clit to get it engorged with blood, then clipped it around and tightened it until my body shook in pleasure. He then tied the bikini panties around my waist tightly so that you could see the camel toe and clip very visibly. He then slipped a half slip up my legs. It had slits went almost all the way up my thighs to show them off. This slip was not for modesty. It oozed sex appeal, and I loved it.

He stood behind me, slipped his hands under the camisole, and lightly played with my nipples. I leaned back on him and just moaned as he manipulated the nipples to get them harder and longer than I could remember them ever being in my life.

He asked as he played with my nipples, "Jan, have you ever thought about nipple rings?"

"I have, but first, we need to find some rings that are not too visible. You remember, our offices are somewhat conservative."

"Maybe I can go online while you are on your date."

Then Frank whispered into my ear, almost pleading, and said, "If you see an opening, try and get me involved, please."

He did not wait for me to answer. He just picked up a short black skirt. The skirt he picked came down to mid-way between the knees and crotch, and it was custom fit and hugged my ass to show it off. It also had full-length zippers on each side. I held his head as I stepped into it. He tucked in the blouse and smoothed it and the slip so no wrinkles could be seen. He adjusted the zippers on each side so you could see the nylon tops and about two inches of the pink garter strap. Next, he helped me put on a pair of four-inch Come Fuck Me heels.

I turned around to see myself in the mirror. I said, "Not to brag, but that is one very hot woman in that mirror."

He put the jacket on me and said, "If their jaws don't drop when you get to the table, just walk over to the club, and we are gone."

We parked in front, and I walked over to the Steak House entrance, and he went up to the club entrance. We threw each other a kiss as we walked in. My dear friend Gigi was the hostess. We spent a few minutes talking until I noticed my dates and walked over to them.

They were in the large horseshoe booth in the left-hand corner. Mindy was talking to them when I walked up.

She looked me up and down with a big smile on her face. And said, "Wow, Girl, you look good enough to eat. Is Frank going to get lucky tonight?"

Cindy answered, "No, I hope I will be the one getting lucky tonight."

"Lucky you, Cindy," Mindy said as she walked away smiling.

Ted said, "No, lucky us."

They stood up, and I kissed him and said, "Nice to meet you, Ted."

It was a short kiss, and then I turned to Cindy and kissed her. It was quite a bit longer.

She said, "I'm glad you came tonight. Since we saw you dancing with that hot blond, I have wanted to hook up with you. Then, when we saw you in NYC with Richard, and you were kissing him, I knew I had to have you. We knew he was not your boyfriend or husband. So, Tell me, which of those two gorgeous men you were with on the night you danced was your husband?"

"The one that was with the blond that was hanging all over him. Can I ask, why you ask?"

"Because he's hot. For a man his age. But please tell me that he is hung?"

"He will love to hear that compliment, and yes, in my eyes, he is hung and knows how to use it. He also has a trait that few men have; he will always ensure his partner is well satisfied before he seeks his own pleasure."

I paused to let that sink in before I said, "Excuse the language, but he said he thought you were a hot fucking piece of ass when he saw the pictures you sent. He also asked me who gave you the hickey, the photographer or your husband?"

She turned a light shade of pink while biting her bottom lip, "The photographer, and he gave me more than a hickey that day."

I said, "Don't be embarrassed. I did the same thing during my photoshoot but kept him around for two more days."

I sat between them in the back of the booth.

Cindy was very handsy and ran her hand up and down my thigh as we talked about all kinds of things for a long time. My body tingled while she lightly touched the bare skin above my nylons. There was no way on god's green earth that Cindy could not tell that I was turned on. I know she could feel the heat radiating from my wanton love canal. It seemed as if it took forever for the waitress to take their order. I passed on dinner and just got another drink.

After the waitress left, Ted asked, "Why no dinner for you?"

I answered with a sexy, knowing smile, "Without knowing what your sexual orientations might be and how you both might want me, I cleaned myself, totally inside and out. I don't want anything running through my system that might spoil any fun you have planned for later."

They both looked at each other with their eyes wide open and big smiles on their faces.

When their meals came, I excused myself. Telling them, "I'll let you two eat in peace and discuss whether this should go any further tonight. I'll be over in the club for a bit."

I walked away, swaying my ass very seductively. When I opened the frosted glass door with Mindy's full-sized image etched on it, I padded the ass of the image, just for show. I saw Frank at the bar, so I sashayed over to him. He never noticed me coming because he was conversing deeply with Steve.

Steve said, "Mindy never told me you were dancing tonight, hot stuff."

Then he added, "Frank, you are the second luckiest man in the world to have this ninth wonder of the world for yourself every day."

Frank immediately asked, "Who is the first, and what is the eighth wonder of the world,"

"Me, of course, and Mindy is the eighth wonder of the world, and every morning when I wake, and she is still beside me in the bed, I thank god she is still mine."

I finally got a chance to speak, "Sorry to get your hopes up, Steve, but I just came over here to see if this handsome guy will buy me a drink while the couple on the other side decides if they want to go home with me tonight."

"I would love to take your sexy ass home right now, but Mindy would cut my balls off if I didn't ask for a hall pass first," Steve said.

Frank turned his bar stool around and pulled me in close for a hug. We both knew there were at least a hundred guys in the bar. And that they were all exceptionally jealous. It was not them hugging me; some women were probably with them. I put my drink glass down on the bar and leaned in for an enthusiastic kiss with the man I loved more than anyone.

I felt someone move close behind me, and then the zippers on the skirt were pulled way up. Then, a set of female hands snaked around my thighs to meet just below my wet panties. Then she planted little kisses up my neck to my left ear. Shivers went through my body. 'I thought to myself. How can this night get any better.'

A voice whispered in my ear; I let out a big sigh when I recognized it as Mindy's voice, "You two want to take this into my office so I can help the both of you get off?"

I broke my embrace with Frank to turn around. I started to hug her when I noticed Cindy coming over. I had wanted so badly to bury my tongue in her mouth at that very moment. But I asked Mindy to stay right there and walked up to Cindy.

I asked, "Did you two make a decision yet?"

"Yes, we want you to take us home."

I gave her a deep tongue kiss and said. "I'm so glad. I'll be back over in a minute; I must finish talking to Mindy about something first."

She left swaying her ass much the same as I had when I came over, but hers was not a show like mine. It was her natural stride. I made a mental note that I had to perfect that walk.

I went back over to Frank at the bar. I pulled Mindy close and motioned for Steve to come over.

I told all of them, "Look, I love the offers you both tossed out tonight. Steve said he would take me home, but he did not have a hall pass, and you wanted to take Frank and me into the office as much as I wanted to. I can't do it tonight, but I want all of us to meet up for some Sunday afternoon fun. Can we pick a date for that?"

The three of them looked a little stunned. I left them all hanging, and I turned to walk away. Then I asked, "Any objections?

All three answered No at the same time.

I said, "Good, you guys pick a date. It should not be too hard. We are all off on Sundays."

I stopped at the doorway between the club and restaurant and adjusted the zippers Mindy had pulled up. Half a dozen horny guys were watching the free show, so I took my time and flashed some stocking-covered legs for them to enjoy. When I got to Tom and Cindy's table, I sat down and moved to sit next to Cindy. They were in the middle of eating their dessert.

Cindy asked, "Jan, I see you don't have any problem displaying your affection in public, do you?"

"It's never been a problem for me as long as I enjoy the person I am with. Why do you ask?"

"When we saw you at the car show in the city, you looked like you were really into kissing Richard?"

"Ah, I see where this is going. Richard and I have a special thing going on. Where he is concerned, Frank and I have a polyamorous relationship. If you could have more than one husband in this country and Richard wanted to settle down, I would try to work something out with him and Frank. They are both exceptional lovers. Plus, they both listen to what I say and always ensure I meet my needs before themself."

It seemed Ted wanted to escape that subject, so he asked, "I see that is very interesting, Jan. Now tell me. What was the most exciting thing you have done in this place?"

"There have been too many to count. Let's see, I have let Frank make out, feel me up, and finger me to an orgasm. While letting all the horny customers watch. I did that crazy dance on stage with Carol, where we danced, kissed, and felt each other up in front of everyone. The nastiest one was when Carlos fingered me on stage that night in front of a club full of people watching, including our better halves."

I decided to take over, asking questions, "So, tell me, Cindy, do you have any fantasies about this place?"

As I looked at her. She was turning ten shades of crimson along with biting her bottom lip. Then shook her head yes.

"Time to come clean; what is it?"

"It's just not in this place; it is in any crowded restaurant. I fantasize about someone crawling under the table and eating me out to a fantastic orgasm. So, I can act as Meg Ryan did in the movie. But I want a real orgasm with someone doing me real good."

What she never realized was that Mindy had walked up and was listening.

I looked at Mindy with a big smile and raised eyebrows as if to ask, "Can I? Do I have your permission?

She just smiled with a naughty expression and nodded, confirming that it was okay with her as long as I had the nerve to do it.

I reached over and knocked a fork off of the table.

"Shit, that was clumsy of me. Let me pick it up for you."

I bent over and crawled under the table. I moved over to get in between Cindy's long, sexy legs. First, I tried to spread the legs apart but failed. I had surprised her. So, I slowly ran my fingers along her stocking-clad legs. It took at least ten trips up and down before she relaxed enough so that I could get between her upper thighs.

Then, I used a trick my husband always used on me. I ran my fingers around the inside of the tops of her stockings. I felt her legs shiver and open up to my loving assault on her. I loved that I could do this to her, to make her surrender herself to me. I slowly moved my hands up her legs only to find out she had on forties-type panties. I did the same thing to the bottom of the panties.

As my fingers moved further inside the panties, she gripped the table, and her body shook from what appeared to be a small orgasm. I could hear soft moaning coming from her.

I whispered do you want me to stop?"

"Hell no!" Came from Ted.

I then noticed he was rubbing his erection through his pants; I started to kiss her thighs as I reached over and undid his belt simultaneously. Ted got the idea and freed his cock for me to jerk it off. At the same time, I moved Cindy's ass to the edge of the booth and pushed up on it. She got the message and lifted her ass so I could remove her panties. Her very damp panties. I used them to resume jerking Ted's thick cock.

They moved closer together and began passionately kissing. I moved Cindy's left leg over the top of Ted's right leg to give me some more room to work. My fingers moved up to massage the spot where her legs met her torso. I licked the inside of her upper thighs while doing it. She let out a loud moan that had to be heard by all the customers.

I felt Cindy's hand come under the table and push my hand off Ted's cock, and she took over, masturbating it. Both of them were now moaning a little bit louder. Ted's cock was leaking pre-cum, making the panties even wetter. I hoped the smell of sex was not as strong above the table as under it because it drove me wild.