My Wife's First Time Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved my hands up on her torso and rotated my thumbs around the sides of her pussy. I ran them up from the bottom of her mound to push the lips together and then pop off of them. She was so wet that my thumbs just slid across her puffy clit.

Out of the corner of my eyes, I noticed Ted was pushing his hips up and down, and I knew he was almost ready to pop. Just then, I heard him mumble I'm almost ready. I quickly moved in front of him, pulled Cindy's hand off him, and swallowed him deep enough to lick the underside. His hips jerked even harder. I kept it up so he could enjoy himself. I was still playing with Cindy's pussy. I had two fingers buried deep inside her love channel, rubbing her G-Spot right along with my thumb rubbing her clit.

Their bodies shook and moaned into each other's mouths while kissing deeply. Ted was still slowly fucking my mouth while Cindy was bucking her hips while I was fucking her with my fingers. Ted could not take it anymore and shot his load into my mouth. I swallowed most of it but kept some in my mouth. Once he stopped bucking and settled down. I returned to Cindy's dripping pussy and sucked the whole thing in my mouth, letting Ted's hot sticky cum engulf it. Feeling her husband's hot cum all over her pussy was the last straw. She shuttered from a rather large orgasm. We were shaking the table and spilled water from a couple of glasses.

Cindy repeatedly yelled, "Oh God, Yes," until she settled down.

Just then, as she was still shaking and coming down from her orgasm and he was putting himself back together, I heard Frank's voice. I was so stunned to hear him; I made a jerking movement, and my head hit underneath the booth. It shook everything on the table again.

He said, "Have you seen Jan lately?"

Cindy answered very shakenly, "I think she is in the ladies' room. Do you want me to send her to see you when she returns?"

Frank must have been chuckling when he answered, "No, that's ok. Tell her to check her texts when she crawls from under your table. I have to leave town to help a friend of ours out. I hope you both enjoyed her oral pleasures." He said it loud enough for everyone in the restaurant to hear as he walked away.

When I came out from under the booth, Cindy and Ted looked embarrassed about being caught by my husband. I was ten shades of red because half of the people in the restaurant had heard what Frank had said, and they were all looking at me, wiping my face and straightening myself out. To say I was embarrassed right along with them would be an understatement. I entered the ladies' room to get myself back together and touch up my makeup.

I went into a stall, turned on my cell, and saw numerous missed calls from Carol and a text from Frank. She and Carlos were in Boston on business, and he had to fly back home immediately because of an emergency. Something about a fire in one of the warehouses: Carol would take care of the business meeting and stay in Boston. But Carol had put her small purse in his briefcase earlier in the day and had forgotten to take it out before he left on his flight. She needed a credit card to check into the hotel. Frank was going to Boston to get her checked into a hotel and give her one of his corporate credit cards that she could use. They were going to meet up at the American Airlines terminal at Logan.

When I came out of the stall, Cindy was waiting for me. We embraced, looking deep into each other's eyes for a long time. Not a word was said. There was no need. This woman was looking at me with the same lust in her eyes that I had in mine. We started kissing; it was the kiss of two women ready to get it on.

She broke the kiss and said, "It's been a very long time since I have tasted the both of us together in a woman's mouth."

"So, do you like it?"

"You just don't know how much."

"Have you ever tasted you and your husband together?" she asked.

"Oh god, yes. It was during a threesome with my husband's assistant; she had gone down on me after a rough fuck session because she had been left out of most of everything that night. Then she came up to me for a passionate kiss."

Then I asked, "Are you two ready to come to my place?"

"Yes, he has gone down in the back to get our car and already has the snack bags Mindy had made up for you."

When we got outside, he was waiting, and we got in the back seat.

I asked, "Ted, do you know how to get to the Boulevard?"

He answered, "Yes."

I gave him the number, and we were off. Cindy wasted no time moving in for some more passionate kissing. When the car stopped in the driveway, I used the phone App to open the garage door. I noticed it was just five minutes before ten o'clock. At that moment, I had a pang of jealousy run through my body, knowing that Frank would not be able to participate or watch it in person firsthand. We put the food in the fridge, and I took them both directly to the master bedroom.

When we went through the door, I said, "Sweetheart, playroom lighting." The mood lighting filled the room.

A voice came back over a speaker, "What type of music would you like tonight, Jan?"

"Sweetheart, How about Frank's playlist, music to make love by."

"Jan, Cameras?"

"Sweetheart, Yes, Cameras, Please?"

The little blue LED light came on by my nightstand.

Ted asked, "What's with sweetheart?"

"That's Frank's version of Alexa. As I told you on the phone earlier today, he's a programmer and electrical engineer. He also works for a security company. We have the house well on its way to being fully automated."

After that, I took them on a house tour and ended up at the master bath. I asked if they wanted to shower before we started, and they said maybe in a little while.

We went back into the bedroom. Ted was standing in front of me, and Cindy was behind me. Ted started kissing me, and Cindy kissed the back of my neck as I kissed him. I realized he was almost as good at kissing as my husband and Richard were. They were skilled at seducing. All my fears and worries of having to perform for them disappeared. I just relaxed and became their play toy.

Ted began to French kiss me as he started unbuttoning my blouse. When the blouse was open. Cindy reached up and started running her hands all over the camisole. Shivers ran through my body as she played with my nipples. She was pinching and twisting them with only the skill a woman could. My nipples are on the large side most of the time, but when I am aroused, they are about the size of my pinky finger, but that night, they were the size of my pointer finger.

They both stepped around to my sides as they lifted the camisole over my head and tossed it on the chair. Then, they removed the bra with expertise like they had done it a thousand times before. Ted was sucking my nipples as Cindy undid my skirt, lowered it, and helped me step out of it. It felt so sexy being exposed slowly by both of them. Cindy knelt in front of me and pulled the strings on the panties. They were so wet that she stood up and told me to open my mouth. I tilted my head back and opened my mouth wide, and she squeezed the juices into my mouth. My mouth was about half full, so I turned toward Ted and kissed him to share the juices.

When we broke the kiss, He started sucking my nipples until Cindy noticed the clit clip and flicked it with her finger. That finally caused my first and very-needed orgasm of the night. The orgasm racked through my body. I went weak in the knees and almost fell to the floor, but Ted held me up until my composure returned. Cindy sucked my clit over the clit ring and then removed it with a pop. The rush of blood caused me to expel juices onto her face, and I got weak in the knees again.

They helped me over to the bed. Cindy got on first to my left, followed by me in the middle, and then Ted was to my right.

I would lean to one side and kiss one of them, then roll to the other and give the other the same amount of time. Our hands simultaneously explored parts of someone's body. Ted and Cindy repositioned themselves, kneeling on either side of me. Ted to my right and Cindy to my left.

They started running their fingertips ever so lightly over my body. They started at my forehead and down over my face. When their hand went over my lips, and they both stopped, I sucked both pointer fingers into my mouth, sucking on them seductively. As they pulled them out, I felt a cool, wet trail go done my chin until it melted away from the heat of my body. Cindy continued down to my chest, making little circles, while Ted's right hand closed lightly around my throat.

He bent over to whisper in my ear. "This is meant for pleasure; do not struggle or get scared. I will not harm you."

He lightly closed his hand around my throat for a quick minute. At first, I started to panic, then thought, 'It's a new sexual experience; go ahead and see if you enjoy it. Maybe I might like it.' He let go at the first gasp for breath, and a wave of excitement rushed throughout my body. I looked into his eyes, and he smiled and puckered his lips as if sending me an air kiss. I have no idea why, but my body shivered with excitement. Did I want more?

They both ran their fingertips around my breast. One would touch a breast while the other lightly tugged on the opposite nipple. The nipples were growing with the exquisite touch they were administering. They finally continued in a southerly direction, running fingers over my stomach and upper torso. My body was now covered in a light sheen of sweat and goosebumps.

Their fingers formed a train and lightly ran down over my swollen labia, splitting it lightly. I could feel the fluids covering their fingertips. Ted's hands went down my left thigh, and Cindy's my right. I opened my legs to give them access to my inner sanctum. They kept their pleasurable assault on my body, continuing down to my ankles.

On the trip back north, I opened my legs as wide as possible because my Lady parts needed to be included in their touching. When they arrived at my snatch, they ran circles around the outer lips, just slightly touching them. I started pushing myself forward so that one of them would finger me.

The sweat was now pouring out of my body, and the goosebumps doubled in size. I must have looked like I had hives. At that exact second, they both inserted a pointer finger that was turned up and searched for my G-spot. They found it and ran circles over it as I bucked to get them further back in my wanton pussy. Then, all of a sudden, Ted stopped rubbing and started thumping his finger on the left side, and a very long and badly needed orgasm started to make my body convulse out of control. Ted returned to rubbing, and Cindy started thumping on the right side. I had no control over myself, twisting and turning while shivering with waves of pleasure coursing through my entire body. At that point, Ted returned to the thumping, and they continued until I went to my happy place.

I have no idea how long I was out and visiting my happy place, but when I woke up, I felt their bodies leaning over me, and they were in the middle of a sexy make-out session. It took a few seconds to realize they still had a finger in my sloppy cunt. I pulled Ted's wrist so his finger slipped out, only to be replaced by Cindy's middle finger. I pulled Ted's finger and sucked it into my mouth to clean it while I rotated my hips on Cindy's finger.

I took Ted's right hand, placed it on my neck again, and smiled at him. At this point, I knew he would not choke me out. I relaxed and let him control the situation.

He said, "Forget about me. Just relax."

Just then, Cindy's tongue made contact with my engorged clit. It danced around it like a seasoned ballerina doing the Nutcracker. I sighed and took a deep breath. Ted's hand tightened around my neck. My body tingled as I moved my legs over Cindy's shoulders and pulled her in deeper into my love triangle. She certainly knew how to please a woman. As I started to rotate my hip to get her tongue a little deeper inside my dripping pussy.

I took Ted's free hand and guided it underneath me to that sweet, erogenous zone on the small of my back just above my ass crack. He immediately found out what made me tick. I started to buck faster on Cindy's face, and she pushed her tongue deeper inside to collect more of my sweet nectar. My body started to quiver and shake from a huge orgasm. I felt like I was screaming, but I was gasping for air. Ted loosened his grip on my throat, and I took in a deep breath of air. That is when I squirted all over Cindy's face. My body went from quivering to convulsing. Cindy pushed two fingers into my cunt, searching for my G-spot. She kept my orgasm going for god knows how long.

As if they had choreographed it, she sucked on my clit, and Ted started sucking my left nipple while playing with the other. I surrendered to their manipulation of my body and enjoyed myself. My body was in a constant state of orgasm. I was still covered in a thin sheen of sweat and goosebumps.

Cindy had found my G-spot and was massaging it as my pussy expelled copious amounts of my love juices. There was shifting on the bed, and Ted was now between my legs and was ready to enter me. I thought Cindy would remove her fingers, but was I wrong again? He slipped his hard cock inside me, pushing Cindy's fingers hard against my G-spot. It made me gasp for air. My body felt like a tsunami was washing over me. I had no coherent words; just "Oh's" and "awe's" and "oh fuck" made it out of my gasping mouth.

I had no conception of time as wave after wave of constant pleasure passed through my body. All of a sudden, Ted pulled out, leaving me almost empty. Cindy also pulled her fingers from my spasming cunt. As she did, she raked her fingernails across my vulnerable G-spot. I open my eyes to see movement on the bed. Ted and Cindy smiled at each other. Ted was putting something on the end of his cock as Cindy moved up to kiss me.

She asked, "Are you having fun yet?"

I answered, "You have no idea." In a shaky voice.

She kissed me deeply, trying to get her tongue as deeply inside my mouth as she could. Ted pushed the head of his hot rod inside me, and I felt a cold metal ring opening me up. Cindy broke the kiss and picked up a small remote the size of a car door opener.

She pushed a button, and I said, "Oh fuck!" as I gasped for breath. Then I felt what was like two rubber nubs start to rotate around the ring. He pushed in about two inches and stopped. I lunged forward to get him deeper inside me. But Cindy pushed my pelvis down to stop me.

She whispered in my ear, "Calm down, sweetheart; there are two more to go."

She picked up another ring and snapped it on Ted's cock while kissing him deeply. As the two ends connected, the nubs on this one started turning. I pushed forward just a little bit so the rotating nubs could pleasure my engorged inner pussy lips. They broke the kiss, and Ted pushed further inside me. I rotated my hips, enjoying myself like never before. He was fucking me with slow, loving strokes. Watching my face for signs of things that pleased me.

Cindy stopped us and put the last ring over his cock. The rotating ring was now against my inner lips; he teased me for a minute until she swung a leg over my head and lowered her wet camel's toe over my face. She must have hit another button because all three rings started rotating in different zig-zag motions.

Cindy rode my face as she held on to my tit's while she fucked my tongue. I moved my hands to her ass and pulled her closer to my tongue. I moved it to her clit and swirled it around the hard nub, making it even larger. She was now bucking harder to get relief, so I parted her ass cheeks and inserted a finger in her puckered star. She let out a loud moan and pushed down, taking my finger to the third knuckle and fucking like she had not had an orgasm in months. I bit on her clit, and she blasted hot sticky cum all over my face. That excited Ted, and he stopped making love and started fucking me. His long, hard strokes drove down, hitting my cervix on every stroke, time after time, causing me to have a constant cervical orgasm. Ted was fucking me like I had never been fucked in my life. I squeezed his cock with my Kagle muscles and fucked him with the same thrust he was delivering to me. I felt his cock swell and explode against my cervix. My body was filled with joy and euphoria I had never felt before. My body sent tingles from my head to my toes and back again.

Everything was a blur because my eyes rolled back in my head. I zoned out and went to my happy place. I woke up later to find myself sandwiched between them. Both Cindy and Ted were passed out.

I asked, "Sweetheart, what time is it."

She answered, "Two o'clock AM."

I then said, "Switch to sleeping mode, please."

Sweetheart said, "Good night, Jan. Do you want a wake-up call?"

"No. I don't think I'll need one. But put the cameras on motion activation, please."

Sometime later, I felt the presence of light coming from the hallway. Then I heard Cindy say, "Come here, you handsome devil, there is room right here for you."

Then I heard the melodic tone of Carol say, "Sorry, but there is no chance in hell, of him sleeping with anyone but me tonight."

I asked, "Carol, you won't even let me get a shot at him tonight?"

"Nope, not a chance. We have been edging each other since we left Boston after my meeting, and I have his sack so full it'd about to burst, and I need some protein. By, By, see you in the morning."

They shut the door, and the room went black again.

To be continued: If I get good comments and some help telling me what should happen on Saturday and the rest of the weekend.