All Comments on 'My Wife's Friends Come to Town'

by clarkoverns

Sort by:
  • 124 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
it's a story

well written and sexy. nicely building to the climax.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really

What kind of a man would let something like this happen not me I would either beat the H out of any one that touched her or get the H beat out of me then leave unless I was treated equally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
mother fuk tell your story to your mother father and kids

tell your crap story to your parents then wait for thr reaction loser wimp

gpetagpetaabout 3 years ago

uninspired story, wife as cum slut for older college mates at party

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Revenge

Revenge. I would have given her a warning. If she didn't respect me I would walk out take pictures of vehicles end of their license. If possible go back in the house and take there wallets purses and cloths the leave. Life is to short to put up with this kind of behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He is not a man. He is a wimp cuckold, and he is totally submissive to any man who wishes to screw his wife. A minor being.

Cito22Cito22over 2 years ago

This is bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If my wife were impaled on Richard's XXL dick before my very eyes, I would think I'd died and gone to heaven!

❤💚❤💚❤ (5.0 = 100%!)

I carefully read the story.

In my opinion the husband's character is complex.

He loves Susan not only "truly madly deeply," but also selflessly and unconditionally."

Susan has him wrapped around her little finger.

Chances are her husband has had a pronounced voyeur side since god knows when. Also he has been getting a kick out of situations when other mean are ogling, or hitting on, his wife. For years an years be was not aware of his other side; it however must have had some influence on his decision making.

He likes when they compliment her, and flirt with her. He loves when she flirts back.

At the party he was exposed to more than he could handle. His mind (his psyche) was totally shaken. As a result his hitherto hidden voyeur side came to the fore.

He will stay with Susan. In my book he has already given her a hall pass in all but name.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Idiot cuck should have made wife the last tail the assholes ever had. Pile the bodies my the door, with her body on top.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The wimp husband watched his wife get fucked by a couple guys, then told more did it after he left, & it's no big deal? He did/ said nothing? Soon as that happened, my wife would've been pulled to the side, told I'm not seeing this, it's disrespectful now to me, & if it continues, party's over. One thing to be somewhat feely, another thing to have a contest of who can stick a cock in the wife's pussy & not cum.

I might even leave unnoticed, grabbing some, wallets, phones, throwing some clothes out on the lawn, after taking pictures of the activities for some time. And stay away for a couple of days. -- Bob

bottovarnisbottovarnisalmost 2 years ago

Yes, it's a story and a hot one, definitely fantasy, good pacing and great tease. Thank you

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

She's 26. Not some child. This weak and pathetic cuck simply had to tell HER plus anyone that groped her, that she was married now and there would NOT be all this orgy sex play with his wife. But does he say anything? No, like a good doormat he just says nothing and goes to bed, leaving her to fuck as many of her old friend that wanted her blown out cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Simple wimp cuck. Submissive. Always to be humiliated. A door mat.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 1 year ago

Poor cuckold wimp. He's has lost his slutty wife now. She will screw around with or without his permission.... Nothing new here but an average sad story of a loser submissive wimp and his cheating slut wife. One star for this terrible tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck shit...

tralan69ertralan69erover 1 year ago

I couldn't find a "JetLag" that had even one story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, where are you going to bury her?

Just_WordsJust_Words7 months ago

He's pathetic. Shes a slut. It will only get worse. They were made for each other.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

5.0 = 100%!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I believe the husband has discovered his own VOYEUR SIDE which implies WIFE SHARING FETISH.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

... A crowd had gathered around Susan, chanting "Spanking! Spanking!" She was trying to get away, but they had closed in on her. Richard lifted her up and threw her over his shoulder while she playfully punched at him. He carried her over to a chair...

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This story has got 434 "faves" out of 521.1k views, which is 0.83 faves per 1k views. (Kindly note that stories which got more than 0.5 faves per 1k views are few and far between.)

The story is very popular and has stood the test of time.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So, so erotic. Such a slutty fun wife. Want to read more

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous