My Wife's Friends Debt

Story Info
Wife's friend is in debt, My friends and I have a solution.
13.7k words
4.49
36.2k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TurboT81
TurboT81
275 Followers

Disclaimer -- Everyone involved in sex is of a legal age, this story contains a lot of anal and coercion if you do not like these scenarios this story is probably not for you. It is also a one off, I have no plans for a follow up.

It was a Wednesday and I had just got home from work, a little earlier than expected. My wife's friend Pam was there. I popped my head into the living room where they were sat to say hello, Pam was looking a bit stressed but when I asked how they both were, they said they were good.

My wife told me they were just catching up and she'll come see me in a bit but wanted to chat to Pam and gave me that look that she wanted privacy, so I left them to it. I made myself a coffee but had left my phone in my jacket which was on the coat stand next to the front room. As I walked past the door to the living room, I heard Pam sobbing and mention £2000. I decided to listen at the door to hear their conversation.

Thats when my wife conveniently said, "oh god Pam, how have you let this happen, how do you even spend £2000 on a bingo website?"

Pam replied, "I don't know it started as a £10 deposit then escalated, adverts kept coming up saying how much people have won previously and then clips of those people saying how easy it was and it only took a few goes. So, I kept trying, next thing I knew I had spent all that money, I don't have that kind of money, I thought I would win."

"Does Dave know nothing about this? How did you top up the account?" my wife asked her.

"I used a credit card and no he does not and cannot know, we have had a few arguments recently and before we had Andy we got into bad debt and that took years to clear, along with the black marks against our credit files. It made life so difficult I fear he might leave me if he finds out I'm getting us back into that situation again."

"Surely he wouldn't, things can't be that bad?"

"We are both low-income earners, its already financially constraining with Andys after school clubs and general costs all going up. Dave works extra hours already to help cover that, this will tip him over the edge. Last time he ended up suffering from severe depression."

"I wish I could help but I don't have that kind of money just lying around, even if someone does loan you it how you going to pay them back?"

"That's ok, I asked more in hope than expectation, I'll sort something, Dave and Andy are going away on Friday for an all-weekend parent and child golfing trip, they will be back Monday night. The main problem now is bailiffs are coming round Monday afternoon to take the money or goods to the value of the debt plus costs. The credit card company have said if I call back by Monday morning to pay the £2000 debt, they will waive any fees and cancel the bailiffs. I had to put the food money in the credit card account today though just to give me the time till Monday."

"Jesus, that's really bad Pam, I can give you some groceries if needed?"

"Don't worry, I've registered with some work agencies, and I'll do anything so hopefully something comes up for me this weekend. I've got a couple of hours pamphlet posting tomorrow to give me some money for food shopping, make sure the boys get away ok."

"And if it doesn't?"

"Then I'll have to face the music and will lose most of our stuff and beg Dave not to leave. I'm desperate though so I'll do whatever it takes, I'm not scared of a bit of hard work."

At this point I started wishing I had a spare £2000, the fact she would do anything for it had me imagining all sorts. My relationship with my wife is good but the sex could be better and more frequent, it's very basic shall we say, nothing adventurous, a little foreplay, missionary maybe doggy and then good night. After our son moved out to university dorms, I had hoped she would get more adventurous. I love my wife and would never think of having a relationship with another woman, but a one off anything I want secret did intrigue me.

I headed back to the kitchen to have my coffee, my thoughts full of what I could do to a woman with no restrictions. I like to watch a bit of porn and would love to try out some of those positions you see in those movies, the ones that my wife rejects at the slightest suggestion. Like my wife will give me a blow job and its pretty decent but she stops if I try to face fuck her. I moved on thinking about being rode cowgirl, reverse cowgirl or trying out piledriver. My mind blew when I thought anal, would she go that far? my wife squirms if a finger goes near hers.

My thoughts then started adding Pam into those positions, Pam is in her early 40s with short just above the shoulder dark brown hair. She has light blue eyes and fantastic smile her face definitely gets her noticed, she stands around 5 foot 2 inches and does look after herself fitness wise maintaining a slim waist with a larger apple bottom, I do like seeing her fill a set of leggings when she goes for walks with my wife.

I was suddenly brought back into the real world when my wife asked where my head was at as I was in a daydream, to which I quickly made up a story about the champions league football that was on that evening. That reminded me I was supposed to be meeting Craig and Gordon down the Old Bull to watch the match and have a couple of pints.

Craig and Gordon were friends of mine for over 20 years, we learned our trade together before going in different working directions. We are all in our mid 40s and in good shape as have physical jobs but not ripped as we do enjoy a pint after a hard day's work.

I had the usual catch up with my wife about our days and plans for the evening, she talked about Pam but only that she had some personal issues nothing in detail. We had supper then I got changed to go out, I did invite her, but she was having an early night as had a long shift at work the next day. It was around 7pm I headed out to meet up with the guys.

When I arrived, the guys were already there and a pint was on the table waiting for me, Craig instantly told me about our 6-fold bet for the evening. When we go out to watch a match the 3 of us each put £5 in a pot and set up a bet, always adding some random results to get great odds.

The game we were watching wasn't exactly exciting, so conversations turned to other subjects. A couple of rounds of would you rather, Craig telling us about the girls house he had worked on that day and all the things he had imagined doing to her. Craig was also married, but after years the fun in the bedroom had dwindled for him also. Gordon added Craig should have taken a chance with her and then invited him over to help satisfy her. Gordon had never married he'd had some long-term relationships, but nothing worked out so far for him.

That's when I dropped the question in, "Imagine if you could have a woman do whatever you wanted for a weekend, how much would you be willing to pay for that?"

Gordons instant reply was for clarity, "depends on the woman and any limitations, if you're talking someone like that," he said as he pointed to a blonde model on a beer poster on the wall, "and it truly was anything, I'd empty my bank account," he laughed.

"I assume when you say anything you mean fucking? I'm not paying thousands for a Sunday roast and an Ironed shirt," Craig said which started a round of laughter.

"You already do that," I replied to more laughter as his wife was a stay-at-home mom.

After that settled Gordon asked me "where did that question come from then?"

"Just something happened today that sent me down a rabbit hole of thoughts," I replied.

"Spill the beans then," Craig added.

So, I gave a brief outline, not mentioning names or amounts, I didn't think they knew Pam, but I still wanted to keep names out just in case they did or if they knew Dave her husband maybe. It didn't surprise me when their thoughts turned to the same conclusions.

After a couple more pints the game was coming to a close, 5 of our results had come in but this game was still 0-0 and we had it as an away 1-0 win. If they scored, we would win a just under a grand each. That's when it happened, a 92nd minute penalty to the away team. Heads a little buzzing from the beer consumed we waited patiently as the taker stepped up.

That's when Gordon said "If this goes in, how much does she need to clear her debt? It could be worth a try; I'd give up my share."

"If it's enough I would give up mine as well," Craig added.

I hadn't really thought of it that way, my thoughts had been of having her to myself but sharing her with my best buds could still be fun, I would probably still get some alone time also. My mind made up, I found myself saying "It would be enough." An agreement was made.

The penalty was slotted in, and the full-time whistle blew, we had just won our bet and our celebrations began. It then dawned on me just what I had agreed to, I knew Pam was desperate but how desperate? I guess I would have to find out now, I thought to myself. We had one more for the road then set off.

I only lived a 15-minute walk from the pub in the other direction to Craig and Gordon so set off alone. A little drunk I made the decision to walk past Pam's house, her light was still on, and I remembered her saying Dave was on night shifts so headed up her path to the front door. I knocked and waited.

It took a minute for her to answer but when she did, it was a nice treat. She stood there in a thin short length night gown, surprised to see me she asked why I was there. We had brief discussion about if I was drunk and where I had been. I got confirmation Dave was working and that Andy was fast asleep so asked if I could come in to discuss her issue.

She was a little tentative, but I was one of her best friends' husband and she'd known me for years. "I can't believe she told you about my debt, she said she would keep it a secret," she stuttered out as we sat on the sofa.

"She never, I overheard your chat," I explained. Before moving on to my reason for coming, which I would never have been able to in a fully sober state, "I heard how desperate you were also, and that you were willing to do anything?"

"Hold on right there, where's this going?" she asked nervously.

"Look Pam, it's simple, you're not going to make that kind of money over a weekend. I can offer you a way out."

"I'm listening, but I know you don't have that kind of money so what are you thinking?" she questioned back.

"I've always found you attractive," I said as I noticed her gown had slid up her thigh where she sat, and she noticed me looking.

"You should maybe head home; I don't like where this is going."

"Wait let me give you the full proposal before you dismiss it, try not to interrupt me then give me a yes or no and I'll be on my way. Is that, ok?"

"Yes," she replied sternly.

She sat and listened as I told her about us winning our bet and that we would be willing to give it to her if she was our sex toy for the weekend. I was careful not to use words like cheating or affair, and referred to is a business deal, a debt clearance arrangement. I explained though it was an all or nothing she couldn't choose how or when; her body would belong to us from Friday Evening to Monday morning.

She came back with the expected statements, I'm married, you're married, and people could get hurt. I could sense her desperation; I knew she was definitely considering it though, as I hadn't been asked to leave. I decided to try and tip the balance in our favour, "will Dave definitely leave you when the Bailiffs show up Monday?" she stayed silent for a moment, "you know they only give you a portion of the actual value for the goods they take and don't care what room it comes from so Andys console and TV will go also. This deal can prevent all that."

She took a few more minutes to compose herself, then confirmed she would do it but for the three nights she wanted £3000 as she had another debt which she wanted to clear before it escalated, and she would then be debt free completely.

I was sure we could get the extra together to top our winnings up, I explained I would need to let the guys know the increase and they will want to see what they are getting for the money. She agreed so I made a video call to them. After I explained the increase in cost and that she would be ours to do whatever we wanted for the weekend they were still interested. I then turned to my phones back camera and showed them Pam.

"Why don't you remove the night gown and show the guys what they're buying," I instructed her as I pressed record on my phone.

Nervously she stood there, then she started to lift the gown up past her waist revealing her trimmed beaver.

"Nice," said Craig "I love a maintained bush."

Pam giggled a little and then continued, over her stomach and past her ample round breasts before lifting it over her head and dropping it to the ground.

"What do you think guys?" I asked waiting for confirmation the deal was a go.

"I want to see her ass," said Gordon.

I asked her to turn round, and she did. My cock was throbbing in my pants form the show.

Gordon then added, "I want to see properly, I need those cheeks spread so I know what I'm paying for."

"Pam, I need you to put your face down into the sofa, keep your ass up reach back and spread your cheeks, I think we will then have a deal agreed." I wasn't sure she would do it, but she looked at me with disgust then stood in front of the sofa and leaned over completing what she was told. "Stay like that for a moment while I let the guys see the goods."

I took the camera closer so they could see her pussy and anus clearly, "she looks a little wet is she getting excited already?" asked Craig.

"She looks good enough for me," added Gordon.

They both gave me a thumbs up and ended the call. Pam hadn't noticed and stayed in position, I put my phone away and slid my joggers down a little, then pulled my cock and balls out. I slowly stroked myself, looking at the beautiful sight in front of me.

"Can I come up now?" Pam sobbed.

"Just a little while longer they are discussing the money, they want me to touch your pussy quickly to see if you're as wet as you look, is that ok?"

"Just hurry up, I want you gone asap," she muttered through the pillow she had her face in.

I rubbed my fingers across her clit and surprised to feel she was very wet, I then slid two fingers into her pussy easily. "She is wet and soft, it's going to be great," I said pretending to still be on a call, but my other hand was stroking my cock faster now.

"Is that it now?" she said again, you could hear the upset in her voice, upset at what she was doing, upset that she had put herself in this position with the debt or upset that it was turning her on I wasn't sure. What I was sure of was I could no longer resist her sweet pussy.

I pulled my fingers out of her and lined my cock head up, then in a swift motion I plunged forward sinking my full length into her luscious vagina. I grabbed her waist with both hands and started to pound into her.

"No, please don't do this, not like this," she cried out as she tried to drop to her knees.

I kept hold of her though and prevented this, "just sealing the deal Pam."

"You better not cum in me," she answered back angrily, I took this as accepting the terms of the deal.

I powered into her for only about five minutes before I felt myself away to explode. I quickly span her round so she was knelt in front of me and unleashed a flourish of sperm streams across her face, she opened her mouth ready to catch it, but it went everywhere. Her face and hair covered in cum she glanced up at me, "clean him off before I go," I told her, and she did with no resistance.

"This has to stay between us, no one can find out," she worriedly blurted out.

Tucking my cock back into my joggers I confirmed this was just part of the deal, I then took £60 out my wallet and left it on the side for her. "You can count that as a deposit, use it to make sure Dave and Andy get away nicely, see you Friday," I said as I headed for the front door.

"I'm not a prostitute," she said angrily sat on the floor naked with her face covered in fresh warm cum.

"I never said you were, you're more like an escort," I replied and left to head home.

When I got home my wife was already fast asleep, I sat and watched the recording I had made from the call. Watching Pam get naked and bending over had me hard again, I needed Friday to hurry up, but I also needed to start thinking of excuses to be away. It was surreal that my mind didn't let me think of it as cheating, I considered it a business deal to help my wives friend.

When I awoke the next morning completely sober, I had concerns about what had happened. What if she backs out and tells my wife, what if one of the guys change their mind and we don't have the money. My wife kissed me on my cheek and said goodbye. At least I knew nothing had been said yet. As I was just about to head out myself there was a knock at my door. I opened the door and in walked Pam.

"I know she's already left don't worry, and that you need to go but we need to talk about last night and this arrangement," she said hurriedly.

"Ok, what's on your mind?" I asked trying to stay calm.

"I need to know what we agreed will definitely happen, I don't care about the sex, if I need to use my body to get my happy family life back then I'll do it."

"So, just to clarify the arrangements, from Friday night till Monday morning. We can do whatever we want,"

She interrupted me, "I did have one thing to add, I don't want to be whipped or beaten or anything like that, especially anything that could leave a mark I would need to explain."

"Of course not, but you do need to understand we will be coming and going, and you will sometimes need to satisfy all three of us at the same time or no deal."

"Wait, I'm not doing anal!" she protested.

"Then the deal is off I'm afraid, you think we're going to pay £3000 for mouth and pussy? We can get that at home. Now I need to go to work, so good luck finding agency work this weekend," I said with a smugness in my voice.

With concern in hers, she replied "wait, fine, I'll do it, but I've never done it before."

"Don't worry I'll make sure we have plenty of lube, now those are the conditions, we'll need some keys so we can come and go as we please also."

"I can do that, but I want the money up front."

"That's not happening, how do I know you won't take the money then call it off?" I questioned her thinking how I would explain putting that kind of money in her account and not have discussed it with my wife.

"Well how do I know you just won't use me like some cheap whore and not pay me anything?" she asked back, "don't think I will keep it quite either," which was fair enough I thought.

"How about, I transfer you £1000 each morning so you know you've been paid for the previous day's work. We don't pay you on Saturday you call the deal off and tell all."

The agreement was finally finalised from Pam and my point of view. She gave me a spare key she had in her bag and left, and I headed to work. I knew Craig and Gordon would already be at work so did a quick group call to make sure they were still up for the arrangement.

As soon as Craig answered he blurted out with a laugh, "it's my number one pimp, you got that deal agreed for this weekend?"

That eased my worries, Gordon then asked what exactly had been agreed. I explained all holes are game and that she will do anything we want as long as she isn't hurt or marked. I explained about the money payments and that we would all be able to come and go for the weekend as we pleased. They agreed quickly and that was that, now I just needed to make my excuses for not being home much.

Sat in my office I came up with the perfect plan. I would tell my wife I'm going to the cinema Friday night to watch the new superhero movie; she hates those so won't want to come. Then tell her a pair has dropped out of a golf tournament and I've been offered one of the positions so will be away from Saturday morning till Sunday evening. I let Craig know my plan in case he wanted to use it for cover also and we could collaborate each other's stories, Gordon being single had no problems to worry about.

TurboT81
TurboT81
275 Followers