My Wife's Friends Debt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finished off the last of her bottle, with her blood alcohol levels topped up again she told me she was ready for more cock. I took her hand and lead her up to her bedroom. She lay on the bed in a model pose looking fantastic, I had to quickly go to the toilet though so tried to be as quick as I could. When I returned, I was pretty annoyed as she was passed out on the bed.

I tried to wake her but a bottle of wine to herself was clearly past her limits. I thought about forcing her awake but knew she was mine in the morning, so decided to call it a night and cuddled in next to her in the bed. Holding her soft naked body against mine I soon fell asleep also.

When I woke up in the morning just after 8am, she was sat in the bed next to me, with tears running down her face. Now sober the realisation had kicked in of what she had done, the thoughts of gang bangs and settling debts was all fine but now she started to feel guilty about her physical actions. I grabbed my phone and made a bank transfer of her first payment.

"Check your bank, the first instalment is in there for you, if you want to call it, I'll let the guys know and that'll be the end of it."

"Can I have a think about it?" she replied.

"Tell you what instead of servicing me sexually why not service my stomach and rustle us up some breakfast and have a think while you're doing it," I suggested.

"Thank you," she said accepting the alternative choice.

She returned 20 minutes later with a bacon and egg sandwich each and some coffee. Joining me in the bed she was still unsure what she was going to do. It was almost 9 and remembering the agreement that the 1 hour either side of our individual times was her alone time I set off. I told her I would go and come back at 10, agreeing that when I returned, she should be wearing the lingerie I looked out and ready to continue or she can wear what she wants and cancel the arrangement.

I set off from her house at 9 unsure what she would be wearing when I returned. I went home for a shower and change of clothes, my own thoughts drifted to my wife, I felt guilty myself so could only imagine what was going through Pam's head. I knew I was going to be fine, I partially blamed my wife for this outcome, if she was more adventurous at home I wouldn't be tempted, Pam didn't have that, this was all her own doing.

10am and I returned, I walked into the house straight to the living room not sure what I would find. I had no idea what she had decided or how her brain and heart had been fighting over what to do. The money in her account must have played a big part as she was sat on the sofa in the requested lingerie.

No words were spoken as I sat next to her and pulled my cock out, she leaned across to my lap and knew to start sucking so went straight at it. I let her play at her own pace, and she soon had me throbbing. That's when my time really began.

After about 10 minutes of letting her spit, lick, suck and wank my cock I decided to take back over. I got her to lay flat on her stomach on the sofa with her chin resting on the arm rest. I then stood in front of her and slid my cock into her mouth, holding her head tight I proceeded to start ramming my cock as deep into her throat as I could go. I even put 1 leg over the arm at one point to give me deeper thrusts.

I was not sure how long I had been going for when I noticed the large amount of drool dangling from her chin and the puddle on the floor. I withdrew my cock and scooped my hand up her chin and over her lips collecting as much saliva as I could, I then proceeded to rub this between her legs soaking her pussy. Briefly I returned to her mouth to generate more of the lubricating drool, which was collected and used.

She moaned as a couple of my fingers found their way into her pussy and one into her anus. I pressed my spare hand into her lower back to prevent her from getting up then started to thrust my fingers like a jack hammer into her holes. The sounds were amazing, the wetness of her holes making that sloppy slappy noise and her vocal moans got louder and more intense as she built to orgasm, which just encouraged me to go faster.

She soon came and I enjoyed not only the feeling of her vaginal spasms on my fingers but the way she writhed under my hand holding her in place. I gave her a few minutes to settle down before climbing up and kneeling either side of her thighs as she still lay on her stomach. I slowly slid my cock into her pussy, then planting my hands either side of her shoulders I began to fuck her again.

I decided to take it slow to start and enjoy the moment, I had plenty of time so why not. I fucked her like that for a while some times cuddling into her and slowly thrusting deep as I could into her pussy or kneeling up right and gripping her waist to pound her at pace. She would hump backwards into me whilst groaning with pleasure constantly.

We then tried some other positions; I pounded her pussy hard in everyone I could think of. We had to have some breaks as she was getting sore, and I was close to cumming a few times. I was really struggling to hold back so decided it was time to finish with a piledriver. She struggled to hold her position at first but once I was inside her again, she was a natural.

Looking down at her face, covered in sweat and biting her lip as she was close to another orgasm, I drove deep into her I knew I wouldn't last long. A few minutes later and I pulled out my spunk flew in streams across her chest and her face, I didn't think it would stop at one point I was spurting so much. I then realised it was just past 1pm, I had been holding back for almost 3 hours no wonder it was a full load.

"Damn you're good," I told her as I flopped backwards onto the sofa.

"You were pretty good yourself," she replied. "I definitely need a rest though if Gordon is going to be expecting the same."

"He will, but as a reward for being so amazing I'll leave you for the rest of my time so you can prepare yourself for him."

"Thank fuck," she said, "I don't think the hour would have been enough, thank you."

I got dressed and as I was leaving reminded her that she was the groups again from 8pm, so she should rest during her one-hour gap after Gordons slot. I then went to meet Craig and we went back to my empty house to watch the football and chill in preparation for the evening. I had to fill him in on my time alone with Pam and we guessed at what Gordon was probably doing to her.

7pm, I got a message from Pam saying she would be using one of her free hours so not to come until 9pm. I explained it to Craig, who looked disappointed but then answered with a chuckle, "Gordon must have put a proper shift in on her I guess."

Just after 8pm Gordon showed up at mine, huge smile on his face. "I'm surprised she's only using one hour," he laughed.

"What the fuck did you do?" Craig asked.

"Me, it was more the other guys," he laughed in response.

"What other guys, it was just supposed to be you," I shouted at him.

"Correction, my time to do what I want, and I wanted to pimp that ass out,"

"What did you do?" I replied getting angrier.

"I'll show you, she was cool with it, don't worry I gave her half the takings." He then pulled out his camera and cast to the TV, "watch this, I'll play it at double speed as it's a long one."

The recording showed Pam, bent forward over a table with a pillow under her. Her wrists and one ankle were tied to the table legs preventing her from getting up. Gordon then spreads lube all over her anus before fingering her and then starts using a banana to fuck her. Then what looked like about seven or eight guys all took turns to fuck her ass, when the last one had his turn, they started again until they all came in her ass.

While they were recovering, they then coated various items in lube and proceeded to keep fucking her ass pushing as much as they could into her, there was the banana, a cucumber, a wine bottle, even a fat plastic rolling pin amongst the list. Once they had tried all the items, they then tried 2 at a time, some successful some not.

Gordon skipped it forward, when he next played it one of the guys was fucking her ass and was using the cucumber at the same time. They all did a round robin again some using a tool some just happy to fuck her ass until everyone had a cum in her ass again. The camera then zoomed in on her gaped open anus full of cum watching as it slowly drizzled out of her.

"What do you think then?" asked Gordon.

"I think you're a fucking idiot," I replied.

"I think that was awesome," Craig replied.

I stood there shaking my head at the pair of them, "it's not what we agreed, plus she'll probably be no use tonight now."

"She'll be fine after a few hours rest. She knew the plan and was still happy to go ahead once she saw the cash, so that's her problem if she struggles. I won't be going any easier on her." Gordon replied in a smug tone.

"How much did you make?" asked Craig.

"That's private business between Pam and I," Gordon laughed back.

We then moved on to discuss the plan for that evening, the outcome would be pretty much the same as the previous evening but not rushed so much, none of us had anywhere to be so we agreed to pace ourselves. Craig was raring to go though as he hadn't seen her since the night before.

When we arrived at Pam's house, she was waiting in her lounge dressed only in a black 2-piece satin lingerie set. I checked she was definitely ok to continue, and she confirmed she was. Craig sat next to her and started to play with her breasts then started to kiss her passionately on the lips and she returned the gesture.

From there the night followed the expected path, we all took turns then shared her in various positions getting more creative as the night went on. All her usable holes were filled repeatedly and almost constantly for long periods of time.

With the room smelling of sweat, cum and pussy odours I glanced at the time, it was 2am. I ejaculated one more time into her mouth and decided to head home to my bed. I knew she was Craigs in the morning anyway so thought I would get some rest ready for Sunday's fun. Craig and Gordon were guiding her up to the bedroom as I left, hope they let her have some rest I thought to myself.

When I awoke Sunday morning, I transferred her second payment. She was with Craig till 2pm so I had nothing much to do until 3pm when she was everyone's again. My wife thought I was away so couldn't do too much around the house so decided to have a lazy afternoon and watch a movie.

3pm and I had not heard from Craig or Gordon so headed round to Pam's. I found her fast asleep, she must have been exhausted after her session with Craig as she was still naked with dried cum all over her face. I decided to let her have some rest, if she was that tired, she wouldn't be very enthusiastic when we started up the sex games again.

I put her TV on to the footballs afternoon game and sat on the sofa, then messaged the guys asking Craig what he had done as she was out for the count. He replied only saying he did what he wanted and loved it, Gordon then added on that she never got much rest last night either with that winking and sticking its tongue out emoji after it.

Gordon then reminded us that it was our last night with her, so if there was anything left any of us wanted to try this was our final chance. I said I had done everything I wanted but if they needed another cock to perform any of their list, I'd happily join in. Gordon replied saying likewise, Craig went silent until about 20 minutes later. He then added a message asking if we were 100% serious and we both replied confirming we were.

He then sent a gif of a woman taking three cocks in her pussy at the same time, underneath it just said, "even this?"

Gordon replied, "if that's what you want to do bro, I'm down to support you, but we need 3."

I thought about it for a moment then replied with a thumbs up. I had watched a lot of porn and always wondered myself what it would be like to triple penetrate either hole. Of course, the old scenario of is it gay as cocks will be touching comes into play but as far as I'm concerned, I'll be fucking a slut, and it just so happens two other guys are doing it at the same time.

I decided I would let her sleep for a while, she was going to need her strength when the guys show up later. I checked the lube stock as that would be depleted seriously if we go for the triple. It was a bit low, so I headed out to buy some more. I was gone about 45 minutes and when I returned, she was still fast asleep in the same position.

Another match had kicked off so I decided to watch that, the guys had said they would be round after 6pm agreeing that we should let her rest so we could try Craigs suggestion. She eventually woke up around 5:30pm, I advised her to have something to eat to build her energy as she would be worked hard tonight. I then explained what she would be expected to do.

"No way," was her instant response, "I'll try 2 but 3 will be too much."

"It wasn't a request; you will be doing it, or our deal will be off."

"Please my pussy can't take that."

"We'll find that out later, you may need to do it round the back too. Again, this is not a request I'm just giving you ample warning of what's to come so you can be prepared. Besides the games you played with Gordon and his mates should have prepared you."

She looked shocked that I knew, then fell silent and headed to the kitchen. I heard her fixing herself a drink, I went to check on her and she was drinking straight rum, "Just need a bit of courage in me, you want one?"

"No thanks, and you'll be getting more than a bit of courage in you soon, they're on their way" I laughed.

"I'm going to need time to sort myself out, I'm using one of my passes," she said.

"Fine, I'll go join them and let them know, we'll be back at 7pm. Be ready!" I told her and left.

I met up with the guys at Gordons and let them know that she knew what was going to be expected. Gordon put his TV on and streamed some porn showing triple penetrations. "Here's a few ideas for tonight," he said with a wide smile. "I don't think she'll be able to take 3 in her, but we should definitely try some of these."

Craig looked like a kid in a candy shop, getting all excited. I still didn't understand why he wanted to try this but he's a good friend of mine, so I was still happy to go along with it. We took some mental notes of what looked like the best and easiest positions for us to try. After an hour had passed, we headed back to Pam's.

It was almost 7:30pm when we arrived, we walked in to find Pam sat in a pink lingerie set and looking fabulous. I then noticed the bottle of rum which had significantly less in it than when I left. "Come on then boys let's get this done," she said with a slight slur, clearly, she was tipsy.

"Remember guys, this is our last night of ownership. Tomorrow, she goes back to being the loving little mother and wife with all her debts cleared. So, make sure if there is anything you want to try now is the time." I said as we started to approach her.

"I still definitely want to triple her pussy or ass," Craig quickly said.

"She'll need prep work for that mate, but we will, so don't worry." Turning our attention back to Pam after our brief discussion, I could see Gordon hadn't waited and already had her sucking on his cock.

Taking Gordon's cock out her mouth, Pam asked "are you guys really going to try and put all 3 of your dicks in my pussy at the same time?"

"Oh yes," replied Craig quickly.

"Rubbing your dicks together, isn't that a bit gay?" she asked.

"Shut up tart," I quickly snapped. "We're not rubbing our dicks together; we're working as a team to fuck and gape you fully. We've been mates a long time so yes, we are doing this for our boy Craig. So nice try to put us off but it's still happening."

She went to reply but Gordon forced his cock back into her mouth and told her "He said shut up tart. Now get back to doing what you're good at."

By this time, we had surrounded her and were taking turns at fucking her mouth. In her tipsy state she was quite happy to go along with whatever we were doing. So, we started to put her in all different positions to fuck her mouth and throat. Hands tied behind her back and on her knees, on the sofa on her side, on the table head hanging backwards, we even had her on the floor flat on her back coming at her from different directions, to state a few positions.

This went on a lot longer than we had thought, we stopped and let her stand up. Her face, hair and chest were covered in saliva. She looked a proper state, so we sent her to tidy herself up a bit. She returned shortly after ready to continue. She went straight for the rum bottle, after taking a big swig she said, "come on then, let's get this triple over with."

"Which hole," Craig said, then added. "You've been such a good sport through all this I'll let you decide."

Pam thought about it for a moment then replied, "my ass, Dave will probably want to make love to me when he gets home tomorrow, and I don't want my pussy to hurt."

"Cool," Craig replied. "I'm going to prep her a bit give me five minutes guys," he then added. Gordon and I sat down and left him to his plan. "Get fully naked then on your hands and knees," he ordered Pam who removed her lingerie and did as she was told.

Craig knelt behind her and spread lube on her ass and all over his hand. He then began to insert his fingers one at a time. He wasn't messing about either, he quickly had four in her then started twisting his hand and pushing his knuckles in. Pam would moan a mix of pain and pleasure sounds as she was stimulated but stretched at the same time.

After a few minutes he said, "watch this guys." We watched on as he pulled his hand out and made a fist. He placed it at her anus and started to push forward, twisting his hand and applying more lube he soon had it in her and was wrist deep. He then started to thrust his arm like a piston.

"Oh fuck, that's too much, be gentle, aargh," screamed Pam.

Craig continued but was now taking his fist all the way out then punching it back into her, he continued this for another couple of minutes then stopped suddenly, and as Pam collapsed to the floor panting, he announced, "I think she's ready."

I almost felt sorry for her, seeing her lying naked on the floor asshole gaping open and bright red. Instead, I lay next to her, "Climb on top of me slut, it's time," I told her. She did as she was told and as we made eye to eye contact, I slid my cock into her over stretched ass.

She let out a little moan, then looked worried as she felt hands on her shoulders. Gordon was crouching over her back, he angled himself back a bit then slid his cock into her anus alongside mine. Pam moaned out even louder especially when we both started to fuck her.

"Here I come," said Craig.

"Wait, wait, I don't think I can do it," Pam called out as we were still fucking her.

"If you don't, there's no final payment coming your way for breach of agreement," I told her.

"Fine," she bitterly said then rested her head into my shoulder.

Craig knelt directly behind her and Gordon, his knees either side of my leg. He then lined up his cock and started to force it in alongside ours. Pam screamed out in pain; I wrapped my arms around her to stop her from pulling away. This didn't deter Craig who kept pushing until he was also buried inside her anus. Gordon and I held place as Craig started to pound into her.

"Oh my god, oh my god," Pam repeatedly kept saying as we all started to hump her, we had to go slow as when we went fast one of us would pop out.

We kept this up for about 5 minutes then Craig announced, "I'm going to cum," he withdrew making his way to her mouth and firing all over her face. Sadly, I was hit by a bit of friendly fire which I made sure Pam licked off me as soon as she had finished cleaning off Craigs cock. Craig sat down and said, "I'm done with this slut now, she's been worth every penny."