My Wife's Fucked up Family Pt. 01: Lily's Clit

Story Info
Wife's family has no limits, her sister has a giant clit.
4.4k words
4.43
38.9k
39

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MVP6
MVP6
702 Followers

My wife, Rose, comes from a family of five - all sisters. They are all named for flowers, in order of age there's; Violet, Dahlia, Calla, Rose, and Lily - technically named after a Flamingo Lily.

Most of the ladies are attractive. Calla was the outlier, with a nose as big as a shovel, also being the only blonde. Rose is close with Violet but she looks most like Lily, she even sounds remarkably like Lily.

Rose and Lily are about the same height and weight; however Lily has a rack to die for, while Rose has nice peaches for tits.

When they were younger, Lily's name had become a source of teasing because that flower, the Flamingo Lily, had a huge protrusion growing from the center which looked like a giant overgrown clitoris. It was explained to me that it was actually the pollen tube called a spadix. Apparently she shared that attribute with the flower possessing a giant clit herself.

She rather enjoyed having the large organ. But to teenage girls the opportunity to tease each other was too great, so Lily's name was rarely spoken without someone alluding to a giant clit - and often some snickering.

Once the girls knew of the connection between that tube - the spadix - and female anatomy, they soon began finding connections between many flowers and their resemblance to vaginas.

As the years went by they all began calling their pussies 'flowers'. Each girl even called her own pussy by the specific flower after which they were named.

Even later as adults theirs was a family that tended to overshare, so I was uncomfortably privy to too many sexually distressing conversations: I'd be trying to enjoy my breakfast at a family gathering only to hear something like, "So I was touching my dahlia last night..."

They didn't leave me or the other husbands out either. Rod's equipment, and it's large size, was mentioned anytime a joke could be made. As often as not his wife Lily was the originator of said joke. He was lucky.

To my great embarrassment, my wife Rose shared many intimate details of our sex life as well. She told them I was six and one quarter inches long, but very thick. She told them I didn't like having my balls touched because they were sensitive. And worst of all she told them that I was overcommitted to cunnilingus, though they all called it 'smelling the rose'.

My name is Charles. And one day Calla figured out that she could call me Chuck, which rhymed with 'suck', which is what Rose likes me to do to her flower. From then on they often called me Chuck or Chucker depending on how the pun on 'suck' or 'sucker' worked out.

So I wasn't super thrilled that we were visiting with her family near the end of December for the holidays.

When room arrangements were made Lily and Rod had a room, which made no sense since their marriage was on the rocks, and they were the only couple not having sex. Meanwhile my wife was bunking with Violet. Various other assignments were made, and I got stuck sleeping on the pull out couch in the basement room. On the bright side I had more privacy than anyone else. Privacy was a valuable commodity in a house of women who had no boundaries.

The second night and after much drinking, I retired to my secluded hideaway. I was drifting in and out of sleep. I replayed the events of the day in my mind, thinking about the sisters who were all hot (except Calla). I imagined them nude - and in poses - doing things they'd talked about doing. I wasn't dreaming because I wasn't asleep, but I wasn't daydreaming because I wasn't fully awake either.

Half in and out of consciousness I heard tapping on the door. Announcing her entrance she said, "It's me, Rose, are you awake?" She crept into the room climbing into bed with me. I could tell from the feel of her bare feet and thighs that she had dropped her robe at the doorway and was buck naked.

She sat on my stomach massaging my chest. As my member rose it tapped gently on her bum, "Not tonight, Dear. I've something else in mind."

She scootched up my chest leaving an excited trail of wetness. When she reached my mouth she lifted up dramatically then plunged her cunt straight down, not stopping for foreplay.

Normally she would rub on my face a bit, then have me tease around the area, finishing with some world class clit sucking. Tonight she pressed her soaked gash to my mouth begging me to lick, "Oh yea Babe, get it in there. Lick! Lick!"

I pushed down my shorts jerking my cock rapidly, hoping to shoot my cum at the same time she got off, or at least before she finished. Most nights she climbed off after her orgasm and if I wasn't done she'd stick a nipple in my mouth to help me with my final strokes.

Her sex talk was too loud considering we were in a house full of people. Loud enough that Lily and Rod might hear, being in the room directly above. "Get your tongue way up in there. Yeeeess, that's right. That's the spot."

Knowing how close she was, my passion rose higher to match hers. I yanked hard on my swollen club, bucking, then shooting streams of hot cum which scorched my chest as they landed.

I fell back exhausted but kept working her flower with my lips and tongue urging her toward her climax. When she came she was frigging her clit furiously, then arched her back driving her vaginal orifice onto my tongue and calling out, "Yes! Yes! Your tongue feels so good in my Lily!"

In the dark, my eyes flew open in shock. I was sure she'd said what I just heard. She climbed off, kissed me on the cheek, then using her pet name for me said, "See you at breakfast, Sweetums." Of course Rose, and only Rose, always called me 'Sweetums', and Lily knew that as much as anyone.

I contemplated what had just happened. Only Lily would call her pussy 'lily'. Obviously, my wife's sister had just cum on my face pretending to be her.

All the next day I was staring at her with new lascivious thoughts. Looking intensely at her crotch I imagined licking her gash again but sucking her big tubular spadix.

Staring, I tried to discern any hint of the shape of a giant clit beneath her tight pants. I really wished I had known it was her. I would have let my hands roam to those spectacular breasts. I would have felt those nipples which, having missed my chance at, I could now only imagine.

My lust for her increased more and more throughout the day until finally I decided to do something about it. Sneaking into her and Rob's room, I left a note for her: "Come straddle my chest tonight and I'll serve your big tube."

There! I did it. Now she would know that I knew it was her. She could return tonight and I would be able to fully enjoy tending to her cunt with the full knowledge of who it was.

That night I was awakened when I felt the mattress give way to the weight of someone straddling my chest again. What if it was Rose? I would have to know for sure before I said anything incriminating.

I also couldn't wait to free my awakening cock so I could beat off while sucking either women's clit. I reached down with both hands, tucking the band of my shorts below my balls. Wriggling underneath my lover I begged without committing to either girl, "Come up here and feed me your sex."

If she fed me her clit I would know instantly, but if she only offered her hole it could just as easily be one or the other. I wanted to say 'Come stick your big clit in my mouth." But if it were Rose she would find that odd. Instead I hissed, "Stick it in my mouth, and hurry."

The bed shifted again while my unknown partner lifted up wonderful hips, knee-walking to my mouth. I smelled the pungent odor of aroused sex organs waft across my senses.

Anticipating, or hoping for, a large spadix, as opposed to Rose's normal sized clit, I opened my mouth, already pulling on my cock frantically.

I knew that in the smallest of moments I would learn if Lily found my note or if Rose was feeling frisky. I stuck out my tongue ready to explore the mystery shape that would reveal who I would gratify. I really am a people pleaser - I would help either.

Suddenly and without warning a massive rod of flesh pushed my tongue aside forcing entry into my shocked orifice. I spluttered, backing my head into my pillow as far as I could retreat. In the dark I searched for meaning: this certainly wasn't Rose, and no clit could be that large.

Rod's hands found my head, pulling me up onto his staff, "Things haven't been so great with Lily lately." I felt frozen.

He jammed two thick inches past my lips. "So I was thrilled when I found your note under my pillow." I was confused. I knew I put it under Lily's pillow.

He leaned in with his hips trying to angle down to get deeper. "They all talk about how you give great head."

I thought, 'Yes, they all talk, and if any one of them finds out about this they'll all know in minutes.'

He managed to get the head of his cock to the back of my mouth. "I even heard you last night doing exactly that. It turned me on to hear her being serviced so well."

Damn, the ceiling was too thin. Who knows who might hear if I fight against Rod.

He pulled back till just the crown was between my lips. "I haven't had head in over a year."

I couldn't let Rose ever discover the things that happened in this room.

He pushed forward again, this time getting partially into my gagging throat. "Imagine my surprise when I learned it was my Lily you were sucking."

I wanted to explain, I tried to explain, that I hadn't known it was her.

He rolled us onto our sides fucking my mouth, sometimes with long strokes, and sometimes short, but never taking his big cock out. "I felt so jealous. Jealous that she was riding your face and not my dick."

If Rose ever found out, would she care that I didn't plan that first encounter. Definitely not, if she found out about my note.

He held me tight behind my head and neck, moaning in pleasure between thrusts. "I was jealous that she was riding your face and I had no one to ride." I took pride in knowing I made him feel so good.

Would he be so dumb as to let the cat out of the bag? He wasn't one of the sisters, so sharing every little detail wouldn't be ingrained in him. But if it got out, would my wife hate me for sucking Rod's cock?

Sometimes he would bury himself all the way down my throat and hold still there, shaking as if he would cum, only to resume the face-fucking. "With the help of your note we came to an agreement."

I thought, 'Oh shit! This can only be bad if it involved any of the females in this family.'

He turned over onto his back but still forced my face up and down on his pole. "Our sex life has been in the dumps. We just aren't compatible sexually."

While I worried that my marriage was over his hips rose off the bed driving his cock into me again and again.

"We both like to abuse a mouth, but neither one of us wants to be the giver."

Well, they knew me well, I'm the penultimate oral giver.

Getting up but never taking his dick from my lips he dragged me over to the side of the bed. I looked down at his feet, as he was standing on the floor, still pummeling my throat. "So with your help we get to stay married and live happily ever after."

Could they possibly want to keep using me after my possibly inevitable divorce?

Rod flipped me over, so now I was facing up, with my head hanging over the edge. His balls dragged across my eyes everytime he throated me. "Lily will be down in about ten minutes, then she'll return to me, where we will enjoy our sorely missed afterglow together."

They seemed to have this all mapped out. But I needed more than ten minutes to rest and process this.

Grabbing my jaw he groaned loudly, unloading a torrent of cum down my throat, on my tongue, and into the recesses of my mouth. "Unnh, take it slave. Suck it all out."

Through the ceiling I heard Lily upstairs groaning in sympathetic encouragement of her husband as Rod slapped my face with his softening slimy tool then left without another word.

I turned on the light, collecting myself.

It wasn't more than two minutes later that Lily slinked through the door, "I couldn't wait, Darling."

She dropped her robe revealing her amazing body to me. Her boobs were large but not floppy. I drooled over half-dollar areolas and hard jutting nipples. She had a completely shaved bush, which I already knew from when she planted her snatch on my face yesterday.

Then, there before me was the instrument of my downfall: it really was huge. I could see it clear as day from seven feet across the room. It was the largest clit I'd ever seen, even in pictures.

Lily crooned, "Come here and kneel before me." Mesmerized, with my legs still wobbly from the abuse Rod had heaped upon me, I hobbled over to her, falling to my knees on the deep shag rug before her great appendage. The comparison to a lily's spadix was wholly fitting.

The protrusion was maybe two inches long. There was no denying it was a clitoris but there were unmistakable stamin-like qualities. In fact, there were some pretty strong phallic qualities too.

I looked forward to tasting her flower and it's tube. I craved the emotions that go with pleasing a woman and this woman's organs looked to me like they needed a lot of attention.

Lily pouted, "I couldn't let you have it yesterday. But we need you to make love to my flamingo tonight." She ran her hands through my hair then drew me in to her clit. Her words were soothing but it was still a command, "Kiss it."

My lips were still slightly swollen from Rod's assault but I wanted nothing more than to kiss her 'flamingo'. She guided my head and pressed my lips to it. I nuzzled and kissed it, inhaling the sublime scents before leaving my moisture there.

I received so much joy serving her, and others, orally. It had a shaft and a head like a miniature penis, reminding me of Rod, and causing me to realize that, in a twisted way, I had greatly enjoyed serving his larger cock as well.

Despite the modest brutality when he used me, I liked giving my mouth to others: apparently, to men as well as women. I failed to see how I could enjoy both since pussy's are so beautiful and cocks are so...not.

Her clit firmed up between my sucking lips. The hood retracted a bit revealing what appeared to be a cock-slit, or meatus, on the tip. The hood itself enveloped the mini-dick, folding around then joining with her labia.

Lily pulled on her wrinkly folds stretching them outward so I could see all the nooks and crannies within those lips. "Lick all around in there Loverboy. Nibble my petals first, then swab just under my clit." I used my tongue to lap the bottom of her monster organ digging into those folds. "Now swirl your tongue all around my urethra." I backed off for a second first, so I could find and see the pee hole clearly. Then dabbed the tip of my tongue on it, poking all around in the hopes of milking some nectar from her Skeenes.

She implored me to go lower, "Swipe around my lily, but don't go in yet." I ran my tongue in circles round and round, getting between the greater and minor lips as I did it. "Yes, that feels so good. Now gently lick my peri." I assumed she meant her perineum and had no objection. I gave it slow tender strokes. She sighed, "Do the opening now, just barely inside." Inserting my tongue I felt the jagged edge of the remnants of her long ago torn hymen.

The tart flavors of pussy turned me on, resulting in my erect cock bumping into her legs. She noticed, "I haven't decided yet if you're going to get any relief. My greatest pleasure comes from riding a face rather than a cock. And I've had so little face this last year.

Lily stepped closer. Her feet were on the floor on either side of me, her knees hugged the outsides of my shoulders, and her box humped my face throwing me off balance. I loved it! In fact, I hoped she would push me back, riding my face all the way to the floor. Instead she kept hold of my hair pulling my face to her sex aggressively.

She started to turn my head this way and that way, rubbing her parts wherever she wanted. When she seemed satisfied that my whole lower face had been rubbed by every bit of her crotch, she ground herself hard on me in earnest.

Sticking that nub into my mouth she proceeded to face fuck me much like a man would, except her movements were more circular than in and out. She was tilting her pelvis, humping and grinding against my lips, tongue, and mouth, grunting passionately with each violent abrasion.

After a time she switched to pulling off and driving forward, hitting my lips with her girl-stick with every slam. I was ordered to lick it each time. Her efforts were so fierce that she was out of breath in short order.

Her magnificent chest was heaving when she laid her palm on my forehead, pushing me off. I fell to the floor as she intended, my legs bent awkwardly behind me.

She wasted no time, promptly sitting on my face, reverse cowgirl. I've eaten a shit-load of pussy and was no stranger to face-sitting, but somehow had neglected this particular position in times past.

She was rubbing her amazing tool and gash on my lips, so naturally I jerked myself in time to her thrusts. Slapping my sensitive balls she exclaimed, "No! Not yet!" Then, grabbed the sash from her robe, and tied my hands.

Resuming her savage attack she smashed her inflamed cockette onto my battered lips while I lay there aroused and throbbing but helpless to do anything about it. In the process of her getting off, my nose was punched repeatedly and delightfully by her bunghole.

Her frenzied onslaught slowed, whereupon she returned to the previous circular grind. The entrance to her cunt was plastered on my mouth and she yelled, "Suck my lily! Get your tongue in there." With a burst of finger-banging she frigged her little cock.

I jammed my tired tongue in as far as I could, trying my best to bring her to a sexual pinnacle. Her puckering asshole was dew-slicked from her hard work and seemed to bite at my nose which was firmly entrenched between her butt cheeks.

Lifting her twat inches off my face her fingers were a blur. She backed up slightly, lightly touching the tip of the hard knob to my nose.

Then shifting back even more, her clit directly in my line of sight, she grabbed the labia and hood of her clit pulling it tightly in much the same way that I retract my foreskin.

The head looked more and more cock-like, and yes, I could now clearly see from this angle that she had a tiny meatus on the end.

At that moment she cried out, "I'm fucking cumming!" Her thighs tightened and shook, trapping my head. The channel into her cunt convulsed, and unbelievably a few tiny drops of milk-white ejaculate were extruded from her cock slit, landing on my nose.

I heard Rod through the ceiling, "That's it, Baby. cum in his mouth."

She cocked her head, as if she was considering his suggestion, knowing she'd missed her chance to cum in my mouth. Then scooping up the tiny rivulet of feminine ejaculate, she deposited it in my mouth. It tasted exactly like Rod's spoo so I concluded that it must be some sort of womanly cum.

She left me on the floor, leaving the problem of untying my hands to me, which I eventually managed with my teeth. Then I beat my meat desperately until I came all over my chest still lying on the shag rug.

The next morning at breakfast, having heard the sounds of raw heat from the other side of the house, all the younger couples were asking Lily and Rod if they had worked through their sexual issues. To my relief, being uncharacteristically coy, they told the group that they had, without mentioning me.

No one would let the details go unspoken, so without too much prying Lily admitted that they had found an 'outlet' for their 'urges'.

Apparently everyone knew of their brutal tendencies and it only took a minute for Calla to notice that my poor fat lips looked like I'd received a beating, and put two and two together. Several others figured it out at about the same time.

MVP6
MVP6
702 Followers
12