My Wife's Fucked up Family Pt. 01: Lily's Clit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MVP6
MVP6
700 Followers

She blurted out for all to hear, "Your lips look just like Rod's did that whole first month they were married. Did she top you, Chucker?"

Burning in shame, I wanted to crawl into a hole. I turned to Rose, stammering, but unable to say anything. I was going to say how she tricked me, but my bruised lips denied that lie.

She crossed her arms in a mock scowl, "What! You couldn't ask me first before offering yourself to my sister?" She thought for a second. "As your punishment, you're not having sex with me again until I loan you out to every woman in this room."

I never in a million years, would I have seen that coming. (Though it didn't sound that bad.) I panned the room only to see the four sisters looking pretty pleased, and one or two husbands not looking as happy.

Rod pointed to my note in his pocket so only I could see, announcing with a grin, "I topped him too."

Rose slapped my arm, "Charles!"

Violet's husband sealed my fate, but appeased the other husbands, "I guess you should loan him out to all of us."

Rose agreed.

I saw eight lusty faces looking back at me. I had no idea my oral abilities would be in that much demand. It thrilled and scared me.

Later that night we came to the table for a regal feast. The table was set with the best china, cloth napkins, candles, and calligraphic place cards at each setting.

Everyone had a job: getting drinks, bringing out the food, lighting the candles, etc. but our hostess ran out, and just asked me to find my seat.

Looking at the place cards I saw that they were all labeled with new names - nicknames.

I walked around the table a couple times trying to figure them out. The first two were identical and they read, "The Happy Doms." After that I saw "Cutie Pie" who was seated next to "Double Trouble." Then there was "Ho Daddy" and "Burrito Grande." Next to them was, "Tasty Cake" and "Pudding Pop." Lastly, I came to, "A Flower With Power" and "Sir Licks A Lot."

I was mortified, recognizing which one was obviously mine. Resigned, I sat down in front of my card to the unwelcome sound of uproarious laughter from the whole crowd. My Rose sat next to me, draping her arm over my shoulder possessively. She was The Flower With Power. Rod and Lily were the Doms. But I had no clue who the others were until they took their chairs.

I asked why each couple got the monikers they had but was told slyly that I would have to wait to find out. The only thing they would tell me was that the couples had decided to use me as a husband and wife team rather than individually and that the names were a clue as to which kink each couple enjoyed.

I noticed a date on each couples' cards and was informed that the date showed which weekend I was to serve that couple.

I hung my head, "That means it's gonna be four weeks before I can be with Rose again."

Halfway through the meal I had almost forgotten the oddity of this holiday. I was talking to Calla when she mentioned how fun it was to match the couples to their kinks. I wondered out loud, "Surely they can't all be kinky. I don't have a kink. I mean, kinks aren't all that common."

She smiled mysteriously, "Oh, You're gonna be very surprised." Then she laughed at me, "You're every bit as kinky, Chucker."

Author's note:

If you liked my story please give it a good rating. Add it to favorites to read later if you want. Follow me and you'll see all my stuff.

I try but don't always succeed in creating a good story. Please add comments so I know what I'm doing well and what to improve on. If you want to talk I'll answer your friendly comments.

I often attempt to create tension in the main character's motives. In turn, this often means that characters in the story have flaws and might not even be nice to each other all the time.

MVP6
MVP6
700 Followers
12