My Wife's Fucked up Family Pt. 04: Tasty Cakes and Pudding Pop

Story Info
This time Charles pleases Tasty Cakes and Pudding Pop.
7.4k words
4.46
8.2k
9

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MVP6
MVP6
702 Followers

My Wife's Fucked Up Family - Part 4

Tasty Cakes and Pudding Pop

(This is part four. I strongly suggest you read the first parts first or you may not understand what's happening)

I've been having sex with my wife's sisters. Well, maybe that's not the most accurate way to describe my situation: they've been using me for sex.

In a nutshell, it started one night when my wife's sister Lilly snuck into the guest bedroom where I was sleeping. She pretended to be my wife, so she could sit on my face.

My wife had bragged to her sisters that I was an exceptionally talented pussy eater. Which is true. However, I just think that I'm a giving lover who likes to make people happy.

Some of the other sisters' husbands don't like to orally please their wives which leaves a void.

Sooo, Lily was having marital problems with Rod and when she told him what she did to me, he wanted to use my mouth too.

But when my wife Rose found out I'd had sex with them she decided that as punishment I couldn't have sex with her again until I'd served all of her sisters - and the husbands too.

It would seem that everyone in her family is kinky so it's been a wild ride so far.

Lily and Rod are both into rough oral sex. Rod is pretty well endowed and it turns out Lily is too, possessing a clit like a small cock.

Her other sister Calla, and her hubby Cadence like to play out a whole whore/pimp game.

Violet and her husband Ted are into creating creampies - just Ted doesn't like to eat them.

And now I'm due to meet Dahlia and Pete who Calla nicknamed 'Tasty Cakes' and 'Pudding Pop.' I can only imagine what that means.

Dahlia is a very good looking woman. Definitely an eight or nine. But her ass is to die for! It's easily the best looking ass I've seen on a woman. It has all the qualities a guy could want in a derriere: firm, round, bubbly, muscular, smooth, etc. Somehow it manages to combine seemingly opposing qualities, for example, being both petite and curvy at the same time.

Pete - well I guess he's handsome.

It's a Friday evening and I'm just getting off my flight. Pete is picking me up.

Pete can be cruel, "How was your trip Chucker? Speaking of sucking, I could use a blowjob for the road." He made a motion to unzip.

"Hold on there, Pete. The agreement was that I serve you as a couple. And I don't see Dahlia here."

Pete thought about it for a second, "You're right. I was just kidding." However he hadn't been kidding. If he could have gotten a blowjob he would have taken it. Surely it would have been cruel too. I can only hope that later his wife is a tempering influence. I've lost confidence in my ability to predict anything about people's sex lives and what's normal.

The rest of the car ride was quiet, we didn't talk the rest of the way. I guess we don't have a lot in common. In contrast, Dahlia is easy to talk to. She talks all the time.

I'd never been to their place before and Dahlia gave me a tour. It was a relief not to see any sex dungeons or sex swings.

It had the normal things, bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen, etc. The only thing that stood out was the outdoor kitchen. I also noticed that the living room furniture was bulky and odd. They seemed overly proud, adding that it was custom built.

During the whole tour she talked non-stop. Pete just followed along, eventually dropping out to watch tv.

I got my bags settled in their guest room. We had dinner and made plans for sightseeing the next day.

You may remember that Rose's family is a group of oversharers. During the whole day out, Pete, and especially Dahlia, would make random comments about personal stuff, talking freely about their sex life, sometimes oblivious to nearby strangers who could eavesdrop.

My in-laws also have a quirk where all the girls talk about their pussies as flowers. And since the girls are also named after flowers, they call their own pussies by their name: so, for example, Lily might say something like, "Rod was pounding my lily last night."

Pete and Dahlia talked about her 'dahlia' all day long too. The things they did to it, the things she liked done to it - oversharing.

At one point she asked me if I was looking forward to eating her dahlia. I'm an avid pussy eater so I responded enthusiastically.

When we got home they started making preparations for our evenings activity, which I just knew was going to consist of me serving them orally.

Dahlia lit candles and closed the shades while Pete started converting the living room furniture.

He took off the cushions, then folded, refolded, or unfolded parts, until in the end, putting the cushions back on, the room was filled with kinky sex furniture. And here I was just hoping to do whatever they had planned in a bed like normal people do.

The couch had become a padded table. The obvious intent was that a person would lie on it with their ass raised high into the air. It would be perfect for fucking Doggy Style.

I could see that the girl's face would then be on the low end directly in front of a second chair that another person could sit in to present their genitals to her.

It dawned on me that rather than have her lying prone in the contraption that it was more likely I was to be abused lying there.

Pete started things off. Looking at me he simply barked, "Strip!" So I did. I was no longer embarrassed to be nude in front of this odd family, after all the things I've been a part of with three of the couples so far. I stood there with every stray hair shaved from my body. I thought it made me look infantile rather than feminine. Pete raised one eyebrow. I answered, "Cadence's idea," and he seemed to understand.

He turned to Dahlia, "Ok, Doll, you can have your way now."

She told me that she would like me to pamper her, undressing her slowly. I couldn't get started fast enough. As an aside she asked, "Did you undress Lily?"

And I answered, "She snuck into my room wearing just a robe and dropped it at the door. It was dark so I never even saw her. You know she was pretending to be Rose, right?" She shook her head. I have no idea how she felt learning that I was innocent in the transgression.

"How about the second time?" I didn't know that she knew there were two times. And if she knew then others knew too.

"It was pretty much the same except the lights were on, and she abused me on the floor."

Stepping up to Dahlia's exquisite figure I started by removing her necklace, carefully lifting it over her head then smoothing out her long silky hair. "That's a good idea, Chuck. I'm not sure I would have thought to remove my necklace."

Coming back around to the front I started unbuttoning her blouse, complimenting her lacy bra and cleavage as I did. When the last button was undone I stroked her arms as I pulled the shirt from her shoulders. "You're very kind. I love when men appreciate my jugs." She shot a glaring look at Pete. "Are they bigger than Calla's?"

"You know, I never really saw her's, she never got undressed."

I'd seen a couple of the other sisters in two piece bikinis before but this was the first time I'd seen Dahlia at this level of undress. Her skin was perfectly clear and smooth. Her waist was a thin hourglass. Her breasts were full and firm, and really got my blood pumping in the black lacy cups. Seeing me ogle them, she told me, "I picked out the bra at a regular department store. It was even on sale." I didn't care at all.

Next, I wanted to remove her jeans so I could see her just in her underwear before she was nude. I knelt down in front of her so I could work on the button, which with how tight the pants were, was really hard to undo. She made a big deal of sucking in her stomach and calling herself fat - which she's not.

"Is this how Rod topped you? Did he ask you to be kneeling in front of him on the floor?"

I glanced at Pete, ashamed to be admitting to my homosexual escapade, "Not at all! When he came in, he dropped his robe at the door. He was pretending to be Lily."

"How on Earth did you not know?"

Finally I got the zipper. It really did make a zipping sound when I slid it down. How had I never noticed before? My senses must have been on overdrive.

"At first it was dark. I heard the robe drop the same as the first night when Lily came in. I was expecting Lily - or Rose."

Within Dahlia's open fly, I spied matching black panties. "He never spoke until it was too late."

I tugged those tight pants, shimmying them down her long elegant legs. She lifted each small foot allowing me to remove them completely. She giggled when I casually touched her foot, "Be careful not to make me laugh."

Her nails were painted the same color as Cadence's had been. Coincidence? I asked and she answered, "No. Cadence just has good taste in nail polish. But not dresses. Have you seen the red jumper she has? Outrageous!"

"No, I only saw the leather skirt with leopard trim. So, you guys know he dresses like a woman?"

"We've known for years. But you're the newcomer to our little family. And already you're kneeling naked at my feet. You're fitting in pretty fast."

A week ago I would've run away from this bizarre family. But Lily and Dahlia were so hot. And Calla gave me the best orgasm I've ever had.

Thinking of that kinky night reminded me that all these couples had a kink. Just what was the kink that 'Doll' and Pete had? Would she want me to suck her toes? I love sucking cunts - even ripe ones. And recently I've learned to like sucking butts too. But I would have to draw the line at feet.

"So, Doll, what kink do you and Pete have?" I was thinking I wouldn't care with her being so hot.

Once she was standing there in only her lingerie her sex appeal hypnotized me. I brought my nose into the crevice of her panty covered puss, inhaling deeply, "Beautiful." I told her.

"It's still covered up."

"I meant your smell, it's beautiful."

She seem unconvinced, "Aw, you're sweet. You're not lying, are you? You really think so?" I smiled. Nodding excitedly. And yet again she scowled at Pete. In turn Pete scowled at me.

Moving behind her, I turned my attention to her bra clasp.

The sexy bra fell off, tumbling to the floor, seemingly in slow motion. She whispered, "Do you like my skin. How does it compare to Rose's?"

I kissed the side of her neck. I could almost see her nipples. I could tell that her boobs were big -- I've rarely seen a woman with both big boobs and a small ass. She responded with a tiny smiling-chuckle. "Careful there."

I kissed around to the back of her neck, then to the other side. I had to decide which way to go from there. I went over the right shoulder. She must have liked it because she chortled slightly. "My skin or Rose's?"

Oh, your's is real nice. Rose is my wife. She's got great skin too."

I moved to her side boob intending to attack them head on. She started laughing and didn't stop. I Ignored that and moved toward a glorious nipple. But when I arrived her laughter intensified until she was wriggling away from me.

"You're avoiding the question." She said.

"And you're avoiding my mouth."

From the chair, Pete informed me, "She's incredibly ticklish. So much so that it limits how we make love. In fact, there are only two parts of her whole body that don't eventually cause fits of laughter."

"So I can't kiss her skin?" They both shook their heads. I asked, "Which parts?" But they told me I would have to wait and see.

"Should I stroke your body?" She shook her head very slowly, daring me to ask what I should do.

"Should I massage your body?"

She shook her head again, answering in a singing lilt, "Noo. But I've got something in mind. Do you like my body?"

"Oh, yes veeerrry much. It's incredible. Your, your, well..."

She cut me off, "So you like all of it?" I nodded. "Do you think we could persuade you to kiss my dahlia?"

"Oh, absolutely! It's kind of my thing."

"Really? Because word around town is that your talents are more in line with the other side. That's what Calla said that Lilly said that Rose told her anyway."

I thought the other side must mean her ass, "Oh, we'll I've done that too, just a little. But, no, I would do a great job with your dahlia. Not that I wouldn't do the other side too."

She bit her lip, "Yea, well my other side is afflicted with the worst ticklishness. It would be best if you stayed away."

Saying that, she sauntered over to the custom sex table and climbed up. The cushions in the middle were directly under her stomach, lifting that most perfect ass up in the air. Between her legs, and through the thin material of her panties, I could just make out that her pussy was shaved bare.

On the bright side I was pleased as punch that I was not the intended victim to be sacrificed on the table. I much preferred it to be her displayed there.

I couldn't figure out how to approach her pussy: part of the couch was in the way. In the end, Pete showed me that I could lay across some pads, kneeling on others, which would put my face near to her spectacular bum. It wouldn't take much for me to access her cunt with my mouth.

Pete was sitting behind me, and from there he could see my balls swinging freely. I had lost the shame to care.

Reaching under the hem of her panties I started to peel them down. They were tight, and damp from the days walking, so I had to roll them off.

As they rolled down, her porcelain skin revealed itself to me. Curling them down further, a deliciously pink asshole practically smiled at me. A shame I wouldn't get to taste it. But pussy is a hundred times better anyway.

Once they were past the roundness of her buns I could peel them down her shapely legs easily.

Finally, Dahlia's amazing body was completely naked in front of my eyes. My punishment was seeming less punative by the moment.

I gazed at her pussy ready to take the plunge, but then I remembered she wanted to be pampered.

I reached for her pussy stroking her labia majora upward with two fingers. She burst out in a paroxysm of laughter. "Stop! What are you doing? We said you should stay away."

"I did stay away...What d'ya mean?...I never touched your butt."

"Weren't you listening? My flower is too sensitive. But you're here specifically to please my dahlia."

"Wait. What? But a dahlia is a flower."

"All day we've been letting you know what we want done with my butt - my dahlia. And this whole time you thought it was my pussy? How stupid."

I complained, "But all the other girls mean their pussy when they name their flower."

"Well I don't. My flower is my pussy - which you are not to touch. And my dahlia is my butt. Got it now?"

Pete just laughed, amused at my predicament.

I thought back to all the inappropriate conversations from the day, reframing my understanding in light of this new revelation. Then I thought about all the inappropriate comments anyone ever made about her dahlia, juggling the meanings in my mind.

Changing the subject she asked, "Soo, who have you eaten so far?"

I started running off a list, "My wife, of course, before that two girlfriends, then Lily and Ron, that guy on Hooker's Row, Cady, and soon you and Pete. That'll be nine. Are you counting your ass, or just sex organs?"

"My ass is my sex organ. So yes, it counts. And it's gonna be eight." I was positive about the first seven. That meant I would be eating Doll OR Pete. But, earlier I clearly heard her say she liked to have her dahlia - meaning asshole - eaten. I arrived at the joyous conclusion that I would not be sucking Pete's cock.

Getting back to business, I took one finger, slowly tracing circles around her anus. She cooed appreciatively, then added, "Do you see the hole in the table in front of your dick?"

Focusing on her starfish, I gazed at its beauty. It was very pink. I wondered what color my wife's was. Then, after that delay, I answered, "Yea, what's the hole for?"

Pete told me, "It's for your cock. It's a vibrating masturbation sleeve. Go ahead. Try it out."

Dahlia kept talking, "Keep it up with your finger. Don't change anything. Now, tell me about this guy on Hookers Row."

I kept circling her anus, again and again. In the very center the opening to her rectum was closed tight. I also saw the tiniest speck of poop. I'm not into feces, but it was so miniscule that it didn't bother me. Next to that was the pink area. It was the size of an areola but of course it had no nipple. It did have a tiny little nub of twisted flesh which morphed into what I would later learn was called a raphe. Smaller than a clit, it was darn cute!

I poked it lightly but she admonished me, "It's not time. Now, you just follow directions and keep circling. I'll let you know when it's time for something new. Tell me about this guy."

Circling and circling was getting a little tedious and I wanted to get more intimate with her dahlia. Anyway, I started to relate the tale:

"Me, Calla, and Cadence were in the red light district when they locked me out of the car dressed like a hooker with no cash. I had to get out of there and get to the hotel where all of you were. So this guy was dressed like a cop and I asked him for help. But it turned out he would only help me if I gave him a blowjob."

Pete howled, but was obsessing over that hole in the table, "Go on, stick your dick in it. It won't bite. It feels good. And you're gonna be there, doing her butt for awhile."

Dahlia ignored him, "Did you like sucking his cock?"

I kept circling that 'anal-areola'. There were these ridges all pointing toward the center. I answered her question, "It didn't turn me on. I mean, I never got a hard-on. But you should've seen how happy he was. It was his first ever BJ. I liked making him happy."

"Just how happy was he?"

"When he came, he let go of my head, then laid his head back on the headrest for at least five minutes, recovering from his orgasm, with his eyes closed. Then, when I showed him his cum and swallowed it, his face lit up like crazy. I wouldn't want to suck a stranger's cock again, but I would want to see someone so elated."

She raised her head up a little, turning slightly toward me, "Let me get this straight. You had a stranger's cum in your mouth...and you waited five minutes to swallow it? Why?"

Pete took off his clothes sniggering at me. His cock looked very different than mine. It was cut, and curved down. I was glad I wasn't going to be sucking it. Though somewhere in my inner thoughts I was thinking that if I made him as happy as that other guy he might treat me better. I might gladly suck him off if that were the payoff.

He motioned toward the masterbator with his eyes, so I looked at it too. I was getting a little bored here. So with my left hand I lifted my soft penis up and stuffed it in the latex hole. Nothing happened.

Dahlia was waiting impatiently, "Why did you wait?"

"I waited so he could see me swallow. When I get a blowjob and she finishes with her hand, or spits it, out I feel unloved. I don't want anyone to feel that way."

"Well keep finger-rimming me. I feel loved."

Pete moved to sit in front of Dahlia with his member right in front of her face. He pushed a button on the sex furniture adjusting all the angles.

Her face dropped a little lower, and his crotch raised up a little higher which had the effect of propelling his dick right into her mouth.

Her ass lifted a few more inches too. Additionally, on my end of the table, my face dropped and my ass lifted. This put my face very close to her spread ass cheeks.

Being only inches away the sight was riveting, and the sweet smell was dizzying. Maybe, It reminded me faintly of grilled onions. I longed to push my nose in there and take a lick. But I knew that's not what she wanted.

Resting my left palm on her thigh I continued with my right finger tracing rings on that pink target. I felt her body shaking from what Pete was doing to her mouth on the other end.

MVP6
MVP6
702 Followers
12