My Wife's Fucked up Family Pt. 04: Tasty Cakes and Pudding Pop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MVP6
MVP6
702 Followers

With all the guttural slobbery gagging noises I heard, I feared she was being hurt. Peering up from between the crevice of her buns I caught Pete's eyes, "Is she alright?"

"Oh yes. She loves it like this. Tell him Dear. Tell him you like it."

With his cock apparently going down her throat she answered, "Urg ike ih." It wasn't intelligible at all but I could infer that it had to be: 'I like it.', as opposed to anything else.

He was rocking her head with his hands while talking to me, "She likes it rough. But not like Lily and Ron did to you. They left your lips swollen, fat, bruised, and bleeding. How long until the swelling came down?"

"Five days. Just in time to heal for Cadence. He wasn't rough."

"I suppose not. He's kind of a sissy. He would have a lot more fun playing dress up. But Calla, what kind of...things...did she do to you?

I don't hear the vibrator. Turn it on."

Looking around I found an on switch. The sleeve my dick was in started a pleasant hum. "She did Wicked stuff. Wickedly good."

I could still hear the wet battering of Doll's throat. "That's a good description of what Calla does. Keep going."

"She had this curved metal thing. First it clamped on my balls, then a fat cold ball went up my ass."

Pete interjected, "Right, that's an anal hook. I haven't heard of one with a testicular clamp before, but if it's out there she'd find it. Did she tie it to the ceiling?"

I couldn't believe I was casually talking about, not only anal hooks, but how one was used on me. "We were in the hotel: she gave the ropes to Cady to hold."

"Sounds kind of tame for her."

"She didn't stop there. She put like twenty clothespins on my scrotum." I said it with a tone of finality, like that was all she did.

But Pete knew her too well, "That doesn't sound right. She did more. Didn't she?"

"Yea, sort of," I admitted. "She kept stroking my cock. And she had this metal tube..."

"I knew it. She sounded you. That's her thing!"

I felt confused. "Sounded?"

"That's what it's called. When she stuck the tube up your dick."

"Oh, no she didn't get it in."

"That's not right. She would get it in."

I got a little angry, "Well she didn't!"

Pete shrugged his shoulders then stopped asking questions. He fucked her mouth steadily for a few more minutes while I ran my finger 'round those ridges.

When he came he really gave it to her. He didn't pound her lips but there were plenty of choking sounds. Finishing, he just walked out of the room.

His treatment of her seemed cruel, "Um, Dahlia? How you doing up there?"

She gasped and sputtered, gulped and spit, and wiped her eyes, struggling to compose herself, "Fine. I'm ok."

"You sure?" It was my turn to ask, "Did you like that?"

"No, I hate it when he does that. There we were, having a good time, and when he's done he just leaves."

"So, you're upset," I paused, "that he left?"

"Absolutely. When he sits back there -- keep rubbing Chuck -- he complains that he doesn't get off, but when he comes up front, he leaves when he's done."

"What did you like about the, well, you know, the face fucking?"

"Yea, the face fucking is the best! It's so primal. When he does that, it's so honest. I feel like I'm the only woman in the world and he's just got to have me."

I was taken by surprise. I remembered Rod face fucking me and how I felt I was making him so happy. I didn't love the act, but I loved the result. And here she was, liking the act of face fucking, and for such different reasons."

She seemed to get lost in reverie, "The first time was kinda hard. I was 18 and he was my first boyfriend. After that time I met the guys from the football team and they passed me around. No one lied and told me they loved me, but I was the most important girl in the world to that bunch."

"Did it hurt?" I asked.

"Then, or now? Doesn't matter. Yea, it hurts a bit. But it's worth it."

Listening to her story I forgot about rubbing her rim, "Hey!" She complained, "Why aren't you paying attention to my ass?"

I thought she was pathetic to put up with the abuse. Then some things clicked in my mind. Was I as pathetic? So I liked to please people? So what? I looked longingly at her asshole, "Can I kiss it?"

"Not yet. Massage it with your thumbs."

"How long are we going to massage it? Will it be as long as the circular thing?"

"Oh no. This feels much better - so longer. But why didn't Calla sound you? I think you're lying. She does that to all her 'victims.' "

I thought about my answer while massaging her butthole. I liked seeing it stretch out and dilate slightly when my thumbs pushed on it. Her body relaxed again after that rough face fucking, and it was all due to my ministrations.

I could lie and tell her that Calla sounded me. But I wasn't quite sure what that was or how I would describe it. Why was I hiding that Calla had made me cum with her clothespins and anal hook?

I was enjoying our conversation about sex so I took the plunge, "No, honestly, she didn't sound me. I had cum first, and as soon as I came she lost interest."

Dahlia was silent for a minute which was odd for her, "You know what that means?"

I did. It meant that my little secret was out. No secret is safe in this family.

She blurted it out excitedly, "It means that Calla's been lying to us for years. She likes bringing pleasure to other people!"

At first I thought none of them did. But then I thought harder. I definitely do - it's my main driving force. I'll include Calla and Doll on that list. I know my wife Rose will sometimes sit in my face when she's not in the mood...

Squeezing her anal-areola, that little speck of poop unexpectedly grew into a tiny tiny brown pea. I gave a small disgusted puff. If she knew it were there would she be grossed out to know I was seeing it. Or later, would she want me to lick her ass knowing it's there? Would it make her happy to know I ingested a tiny bit of her poo? Would I want to do something so horrible to make her happy?"

I said the other thing I was thinking, "What about Rod? Does he want to make people happy?"

Doll thought briefly, "You weren't around then but his lips were perpetually swollen the first month they were married. Every once in awhile, it happens again. Maybe it's a compromise."

Then She went down an unanticipated path, "When he fucked your face, did it make you happy to bring him off? Don't bother to answer: we all know it did. So, maybe, in part, he did it for you?"

"That's crazy! Look at the havoc it's heaped upon me."

"Havoc? Are you sure? You're loving my ass right now, aren't you? I bet you're even loving that little drop of shit I felt you massage out of my butt?"

She had me, I was definitely loving her ass. But shit? That's gross.

She went on, "I bet you want to kiss my ass so badly that if it meant kissing that little piece of shit you would do it. And why do you want to kiss my ass? I'll tell you: it's to make Rose happy. When she came up with her punishment for you, you never complained.

And to make everyone else happy, you drove over an hour to suck Cadence's dick, and let Calla do whatever she wanted to your poor balls.

Then you took a flight out here, not knowing at all what we would do. Did you ever even try to change Rose's mind?

But I don't need you to answer. I already know. We can test out my theory right now. Go on. Kiss my shitty asshole this very second. If you refuse, you pass the test. But if you lick it, like it's the best thing you've ever eaten - then we'll know why you do it all."

I looked passionately at those delicious creamy buns, at her delightful pink circle, then I stared at her rubbery ass lips. I'd been wanting to kiss it for the last hour, paying my dues until it was time.

Now could be the time, but that would make her right. Or I could hold off and massage her for another long hour. Maybe even wipe the excrement off first.

Did she want me to lick it off or did she want me to massage her more? Why did I care?

Would she tell all the others? What would they think of me? Would they think I was selfish? Or a pushover?

I grabbed each bun in a hand, grabbing them firmly I squeezed, widening my view, and access. I would just look at the poo more closely.

From up close it didn't have any worse qualities. It just looked - brown. Like chocolate even. I could do it, or not.

I smelled the little spot: I think it smelled bad - but I couldn't really tell. And if I couldn't tell, then how bad could It be?

What if I licked the area around it, just getting closer and closer, then I could back out at the last minute. And if it got in my mouth I could always spit it out.

"If I do it, will you tell?"

"Oh, Chucker." She chuckled sweetly, "Of course I will."

I leaned down the last few centimeters and licked her perfect skin, well outside of the pink circle. I would have licked the whole thing enthusiastically if it weren't for the poo. But I was afraid to get too close.

Dahlia moaned loudly for a long time. Her debauched enjoyment calmed my misgivings. Four or five tentative strokes later I allowed just the tip of my tongue to cross over the border. I could stop at any time.

I had anticipated seeing how close my tongue was to the poop so I could gauge when to retreat. But have you ever tried to look at your own tongue? I couldn't see it.

However, I could feel the ridges so I knew I was close. If I did it, it would be dirty, but only for a short time. Then it would be just like when I licked Lily's clean one.

She seemed to know I was thinking about that other time, "When you licked Lily's was there poop on it? What did it taste like"

I stopped licking her butthole - stopped getting closer to the poo. "I don't think so. With her on top it was dark under there. But it smelled like soap. And it tasted, fresh and...earthy."

"And what did Cadence's taste like?"

"Huh, I licked his balls a lot. He was imagining they were pussy lips. But he never asked. I don't think I could have done it. I have limits."

She switched topics, "Charlie, I didn't expect there to be any mess, you know - shit. I never imagined being in this position. But here we are. Do it! I want you to do it. Lick my dirty ass and make us happy."

I jumped in the pool all at once. Scooping up the tiny brown pea I drew it into my mouth, rolling it on my tongue. It was soft and mushy and dissolved in my mouth tastelessly. I wasn't grossed out. In fact, it wasn't bad at all. And when I swallowed it was all gone.

Then, I thought thankfully, "The poo was gone!" I was finally free to lick her amazing ass at will.

Unexpectedly, she rolled over quickly, looking me right in the eyes, "Charlie! I didn't think you would do it. You passed the test. You're the most generous selfless man." Taking my face in her hands, she kissed me. She didn't seem to mind kissing lips that had tasted shit.

"You must mean I failed the test. I chose to lick it - so I failed."

"It was a trick test. Since when is wanting to please others a failing?

She beamed, "That was amazing!! I totally loved it. I loved the feeling. And I even loved that you were willing to lick the poop. And are you sure you have limits?

But nevermind, you deserve a reward. It's 10:15. You have until 10:45 to do whatever you want. Anything! You can even fuck or eat my pussy if you can handle the laughing and squirming. What'll it be?"

As much as I love fucking and blowjobs, her best feature is her ass and when would I get another chance to eat her back hole?

"Turn back over Doll. I've been waiting to get at your butthole all night! And I'm doing it."

We repositioned ourselves in our former places. I inserted my dick back into the vibrator, partly because it made lying there easier, partly 'cause it fit nicely and vibrated.

With her beautiful bum lifted high up and my face lowered into it. I stroked her buns, spreading them, then dove in wholeheartedly. And yes it actually was better with no poop on it.

First I tended to the perineal raphe, venturing ever so slightly into her pussy. And yes, she laughed uncontrollably. But she told me I could keep licking there.

Then I moved North, bathing her spot in spit. "Watch this." She said, "I think you're gonna like it." She pushed with her rectal muscles causing the ring in her butthole to push outward. It looked like there was a little donut under her anal-aereola.

"Yes! Wow! That's cool! Do it again."

She did, "If I keep this up, I can't promise I won't squeeze out another ball of shit. Is that what you want?"

I andwered, "It's not what I want. But if it happened... Ok, now do it while I'm licking. I wanna feel the donut."

I resumed lapping while she flexed. The donut felt hard compared to the silkiness of the actual ass-skin. I licked it all around as it popped out and alternately flattened.

I stuck my tongue in the center. It was soo cool to feel it this way. There was no way my tongue was going in because the ring was so firm and inflexible. Yet, I wondered what it would be like to put my tongue in it.

After I spent ten minutes or so exploring the ring I spent another ten minutes just lapping all around the whole area. Her moaning was almost constant which turned me on greatly.

With my dick fully hard the masterbation sleeve fit very nicely. I exclaimed, "licking your ass is the best! I'm so hard and the vibrator feels so great too."

"Oh right, she said, "turn on mine too." I looked and found another switch. Flicking it, the foam pillow under her started vibrating right where her pussy pressed against it.

Dahlia ground her groin onto the pillow. With her hips gyrating, her butthole gyrated on my mouth too. Additionally, I could feel the vibrations right through her anus.

She hissed, "I'm getting closer to getting close. Maybe another twenty minutes and I'll come. Can you hold off till then?"

"Yea sure, let me turn off the sleeve."

"No. Leave it on. We like that. Can't you just do times tables in your head? If you hold off for ten more minutes I'll do something even better than before. She arched her back repeatedly, jamming her hole up against my mouth, then ground her clit back on the vibrating pillow."

I licked and sucked for ten more minutes while Doll worked hard writhing and moaning as she built up her level of excitement. I could tell she was getting closer. Running my hands over her smooth shapely buns I could feel the perspiration of sexual perseverance. Then finally she said, "I'm gonna do that thing now. Kiss my ring. Just keep kissing it."

I obeyed, of course, because I wanted to do it and because she was obviously enjoying everything I did so much. As I kissed the ring she pushed out, returning my kiss with her asshole.

I never imagined an ass could do that. It pushed me to new heights. I would have cum right then but she admonished me, "We just need ten more minutes. You've done everything we wanted. And we've rewarded you greatly, haven't we? Keep kissing, but cooperate and we'll all cum together."

At that moment I felt Pete's hands on my thighs. He was standing right behind me, between my legs, "Charlie, you've got a very pretty butt. I like how masculine it is and I know you're gonna give it to me, to make me happy. I like that you agreed and we don't need to lock your cock in the sleeve. Unless you want me to, with a push of a button..."

I shook my head both to the notion of the sleeve locking my cock, and to the notion that I agreed to be buttfucked, "I never agreed." In my inner world of lust I wanted to make them happy. "But I do now."

Dahlia was panting, "Make us happy Chuck. Lick my dahlia and let Pete have yours. Lick my dirty asshole. Keep kissing it and it will keep kissing back. I'm not planning to squeeze out any poop, but now that my buttgasm is approaching you can't change anything you're doing or I might lose it. You've got to keep kissing no matter what."

Her words were sinking in. I had no trouble with the idea of kissing her asshole all the way through her orgasm. And if a little brown pea emerged I would tolerate it and not stop.

"Pete's gonna fuck you now and it's going to be great. The vibrations from the sleeve are going to travel right through your ass to his cock. I'm gonna cum soon. You're gonna cum soon. And when you do, your ass will milk his cock just like my ass is milking your tongue right now."

If I resisted she would lose her orgasm - the first buttgasm I would ever be a part of. I couldn't wait to feel her ass orgasm on my asskissing lips. If I let them do this they would both be happy. I doubt Rose knows what they planned, but she knows they're kinky and she wants me here. Furthermore, Dahlia was right - I would have an orgasm.

And I wanted one! I wanted to cum with her ass kissing my lips so badly that I would eat shit and get sodomized to do it if I had to.

Pete greased up my ass. The lube was warmed and slick and felt fantastic. He rapidly fed a series of graduated dildoes into my ass, each one just slightly larger than the last.

When he was ready to penetrate me I knew instantly that it was a warm fleshy cock rather than a plastic tube. Doll was bucking back and forth against my mouth. For the first time I had trouble maintaining contact.

Pete's very real cock popped into me and it wasn't at all any worse than the previous fake cocks. If anything it was better. And now that it was already in me there was no longer any reason to consider refusing.

He worked all of it into me. It wasn't too long, maybe six inches. It wasn't too thick: I'd had many thicker turds. I might never tell anyone, but I liked how it felt.

Doll started chanting, "Keep going. Keep going." Was she talking to me or Pete?

Regardless, That's what he did.

Her head jerked up and down as her contractions started. Her ass did indeed convulse on my lips, milking my tongue while the vibrations passed right through her.

The thrill of licking and kissing the most beautiful ass, the many times I lusted over her butt, the vibrations on my cock, and her climax, pushed me over the edge. I came in the sleeve, pushing as deeply as I could while I filled it with cum.

My cheeks clenched as I came and I could feel my ass grasping at Pete's cock: milking him just as she said it would.

Pete roared, violently unloading a torrent of molten cum way up in me.

Dahlia collapsed on the pillows. Pete collapsed on my back. And I fell exhausted on a Doll's bum. I was breathing hard through my nose and mouth. My nose rested in the cleft of her buns while my mouth drooled on her halo.

Lastly, for the record, as far as I know, I ingested no more little nuggets of poo.

Author's note:

If you liked my story please give it a good rating. Add it to your favorites to read later if you want. Follow me and you'll see all my stuff.

I try but don't always succeed in creating a good story. Please add comments so I know what I'm doing well and what to improve on. If you want to talk I'll answer your friendly comments.

I often attempt to create tension in the main character's motives. In turn, this often means that characters in the story have flaws and might not even be nice to each other all the time.

Was the inclusion of poo too much? Normally I would say 'yes,' so I tried to minimize it.

Did Dahlia's ticklishness fit well in the story?

Did I successfully surprise you with the sodomy?

Was the story too introspective? Too much dialogue?

I really appreciate polite comments!

MVP6
MVP6
702 Followers
12