My Wife's Fucked up Family Pt. 06: A Rose by Any Other Name

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was a big guy. Maybe six-five, two-twenty.

He commented on the cage. "I would've have liked sucking your dick for a bit, but I'll settle for fucking your mouth and ass. Can I really be unrestrained? That's the part that got Rosie her raise." I nodded affirmatively and saw his dick get hard in his pants right away.

I wondered if he were gay or just in need of a blowjob. I also wondered how she had approached him. You don't just ask your boss if your husband can suck his cock.

Rose explained her thinking to me, while Paul folded his clothing, draping it on a chair, "I figured if I was going to watch you suck a cock it should be a really thick one, at least as thick as yours - or thicker."

We got ready while she kept talking, "Something about lips stretched wide around a big dick is such a turn-on. But I also wanted the guy to be, like, totally macho. None of the husbands met both those criteria,"

I was looking at the bulge in his underwear, listening to the smile in her voice, "but Paul does. That's the word around the water cooler anyway."

Paul's deep voice was commanding, "If by 'macho' you mean a total alpha then that's me. Kneel here, boy! I just wanna make sure before we start, I can be brutal, right?"

I nodded again. In response he said, "I need to hear the words from your lips, not just hers... so there's no misunderstandings."

I said, "Paul, Big Sir, I like to make people happy. If you wanted it gentle then I would give it gently. But if you want it rough then I'll like that too." He smiled from ear to ear.

"No one's ever given themselves to me fully before. Does it hurt?" I nodded again, uncertain that we were talking about exactly the same thing.

Rose added, "I like controlling him and seeing him controlled, but the first time I actually knew what it does to his lips, well, I wanted to quit it all. They edited a lot out of the videos they showed me. So watching them, it took me awhile to appreciate how he handles the abuse. I guess what I'm trying to say is his lips might swell up pretty bad."

She turned to me, "Did I get that right, Baby?"

Yet again I nodded in the affirmative, adding to what she told him, "It's not that I like swollen lips. It's that I like making her happy so much."

As I was saying this I was still processing her words. Apparently the sisters had made videos and showed them to Rose. The revelation shook me to the core. How many videos? Who saw them? Where were they now?

Paul stepped out of his underwear. His cock popped out and in its erect state it was maybe four or five inches long, but man was it thick!

Rod and Pete and Cadence had interesting cocks, but this was magnificent.

My mind was preoccupied with two thoughts now. Would it fit in me? I mean, it was as thick as a bottle. And just what was on those videos and just what did they show and not show Rose?

Paul stepped up to where I was kneeling and looped his tighty whities behind my neck.

Without another word he placed the head of his thick cock at my lips. Obediently, I opened as wide as I could, trying to see how much I could suck. I really hoped I could get the head in between my lips. If I could get the head in I figured I could get the shaft in too.

I used to be turned off by cocks but the excitement of doing this in front of my wife made me see his cock as a wonderful tool for our kinkiness.

The head went in ok, and yes my lips were indeed marvelously stretched. I only took my eyes off Rose's glee-filled face when I needed to see what I was doing.

I heard her ask me, "Are you happy, sweetums?"

I wanted to tell her I was only happy because she was happy. But her words got me wondering if she was only happy because I was happy.

Kneeling there with the giant cockhead between my lips I tried to push forward but the spear was too dry. Paul let a large gob of saliva drop on his cock then rubbed it in for lubrication.

I've sucked several loads of cum now, even swallowed a gigantic one from Violet's cunt, and while I thought eating a guy's cum was gross, Paul's spittle was somehow a thousand times worse.

I pulled back, intending to wipe off the offending sputum, but Paul yanked on both ends of the underwear which was wrapped behind my head. The soaked cock bore its way into my mouth coating my taut lips with his disgusting discharge.

It insinuated itself its full four inches between my spit-coated lips, making it that much easier for him to bottom out. My face touched his hairy stomach, surrounding me in a 'beard' of dense pubes.

When Rod fucked my mouth it went some limited distance into my throat but I never really had my lips pressed into his torso. Rod was also well trimmed.

But with Paul, the hair smelled entirely different, different than a woman's too. It was manly and strong and more wiry. At times my wife's odor faintly resembles urine and fish but this was closer to sweat. It wasn't nice at all.

Meanwhile, Rose was too far away to smell a thing. I could tell she was getting off on the visual of Paul's cock in my mouth. Not only because of the expression on her face, but because she told me how exciting it was to see my lips pulled so tight.

She pulled her vibrator out of her purse and applied it to her mound directly through her dress.

Her enthusiasm got me revved up. I pictured my mouth stretched and distended around the fat shaft. Imagining what she saw gave me reason enough to love it.

In fact, the grosser it was the more I reveled in the twistedness of the situation. To my way of thinking about it, they would get more pleasure the more I hated it, which in turn made me love it more.

Paul, being fully inserted in my mouth, wiggled about, causing my head to shake with his movements. He was holding the band of cloth tightly, pulling me hard onto his cock while grinding his hairy nuts against my chin.

Briefly I looked away from Rose into Paul's eyes. He said, "Dang, you're a great slut! I'm going to really like breaking you in."

Immediately he started jamming his short dick in and out of my mouth, ramming my lips against his pubic bone on each thrust. Rose was moaning which set off my own moans.

She was talking alternately to us both, "Fuck that mouth. Take that cock. Give him what he wants. Suck it good." She kept up the filthy tirade the whole time he abused me.

Paul was pretty verbal too, "You're my cocksucking whore. I'm pounding your face-hole and I'm gonna fill it up. I've never been able to fuck a mouth like an ass before and it's great!"

I heard the vibrator's pitch change as she rubbed herself in different ways. I also heard Paul grunting as he tugged on the underwear. For my part, I couldn't help but make a pained noise each time he mashed into me.

Paul was absolutely brutal. Far worse than either Lily or Rod who just wanted to get off. He seemed to like the viciousness more than the feeling of my warm mouth.

Actually, at times I didn't even have a chance to close my mouth and suck. He just kept pounding into my open hole.

By now in my journey I'm pretty good at knowing how swollen-up my lips are, and they were more swollen after five minutes with Paul than after forty-five minutes with The Happy Doms.

After one particularly savage battering I thought I felt my lip split. I was just about to call it off despite how hot it was, but then Paul, thankfully, said he wanted my ass.

I surprised myself thinking about being ass-fucked as a thankful respite.

Paul grabbed my wrists and yanked, pulling me over onto my side. He then dragged me across the carpet. My heartbeat doubled from the excitement of such a thrilling game.

Rose screamed at the sudden assault prompting Paul to tell her, "Don't worry, Dearie. We're just having fun." Then he asked me, "Aren't we, my little plaything?"

Still being dragged, I called back to her, "It's not over the line. Let him have his fun."

When we got to the couch he dropped me on the floor as he moved the footstool where he wanted it. Then lifting me up, he threw me over the footstool face down, saying, "You've got a sweet ass."

Rose gasped and with my head hanging over the side I answered, "It's ok honey. I'm fine."

Paul growled to answer her, "Yea, he's fine. He's gonna be a lot more 'fine' when I stretch his girly hole."

I knew without a doubt I was going to get fucked. I knew how large it was in my mouth. I knew what it felt like when Pete fucked me with his thinner cock. And I started to feel fear.

Then I heard Rose repeat that one word, half in a daze: "Stretch." and I realized that she was hypnotized by the thought of his cock stretching my ass.

I lifted my head to look at her. She was holding a condom and lube in her hands, but she was frozen, gawking at his fat cock behind me.

Her absolute fascination created a desire in me to please that was so great it reduced my fear.

I called her name, "Rose." Then again, "Rose." Her trance was broken. "He's gonna need those." She crossed the room, bringing them to Paul. "And Rose, will you hold my hand."

I didn't have to tell her why I needed her. But I could see it took her a moment to think it through.

Lying there, waiting for it. I was excited to do this with my wife, I wanted to see her get hot and bothered, I was wanting Paul to enjoy himself too, a little bit I hoped it would feel good, but mostly I felt like she would love me that much more after.

Taking my hand, she knelt by my side. From that vantage point she would easily see his cock entering my ass. She definitely saw when he upended the tube, squirting globs in my crack.

As the moment came closer my breath became ragged. You would think, having been fucked twice before I wouldn't be nervous. But, one: his cock was dangerously thick, and two: I knew he would be ruthless.

The condom wrapper ripped open and the tube clicked closed so I knew he was ready.

When he touched the blunt end to my bung it was like touching a watermelon to your ear.

He pushed and I felt pressure, but nothing happened. Then he grabbed my hips and pushed hard - still nothing happened.

Paul sounded angry, "Don't worry. I'll get it in."

I remembered how Lily had used several progressively larger butt plugs on me the day Rod took my ass. I used the word I knew would turn Rose on, "If you stretch me out with something it'll loosen me up for Paul." The only thing in the house I could think of to stretch my hole was a cucumber we had in the fridge.

Rose followed my advice, "Here let's try this. "I didn't know what she meant until she clicked it on again.

I feared it would still be too big. It was bigger than the cucumber. And since it was kind of hard and unyielding, in Paul's alpha hands it would tear me up, "Rose, you should do it."

This time a much smaller vibrating blunt object was pressed to my hole. It went in, not super easily since it was a decent sized dildo, but she made it fit.

The vibrator was an eight inch, penis shaped, black silicone cock. About the same thickness as mine, just a couple inches longer.

I felt the flared head pass my ring. It was pretty tight so I was glad we opted to start with it.

She worked it in slowly, getting a little deeper each time. "Chucky, this is amazing. I can't wait to tell the gang." She fiddled around with something in her purse again, then resumed warming up my reluctant canal.

Paul said, "Twist it around and side to side." So she did.

"Oh boy! That's so much hotter." She told no one in particular. "This is so great getting your ass ready for my boss to fuck. Are you hot Charles?"

I nodded. "Use your words, Charles. Are you hot?"

"Yes," I answered, half faking it, "Oh I'm so hot. I'm hot to get fucked and stretched by Paul's fat cock."

She pulled the vibrating cock out of my ass and holding it up in the air proclaimed, "Can you believe this whole monster was up your bum. Didn't you love it?"

She poked me in the side so I knew it wasn't a rhetorical question, "yea Baby. I just loved the way you shifted it around in there, getting me ready for a world class reaming."

Paul reached over to retrieve something from his pants pocket. A minute later he gave it to Rose, "Have him sniff this. It's poppers."

She put the bottle under my nose and I inhaled deeply. It smelled like feet. On the other hand, my head felt light, my asshole seemed to relax and open up - inviting Paul to fuck me, and I just felt good."

He lined his stubby giant up against my sphincter again and pushed. This time the head popped in with some effort.

The initial entry was bad. I practically tried to climb into the footstool in my attempt to get away. Through gritted teeth I told him, "Stop, hold on. You gotta wait. I need the poppers again before you go on."

Additionally, lying prone on the stool my cock cage bumped into the wood on the side of it. While it hurt to have my cock bent back I was more concerned that the metal would scratch the wood. And definitely more concerned about my ass. I squeezed Rose's hand hard and she returned the squeeze, stroking my back as well.

The pain stopped as quickly as it shot through me. Then it was gone.

Paul, however, didn't know that. He said, "I'm not stopping for anything. You're my whore and I'm gonna fucking breed your tight ass." He pushed again, driving in the rest of the way. It wasn't anywhere near as deep as the dildo had gone and for that I was grateful.

Rose gave me another hit from the bottle, kissed me on the cheek, then moved back to watch the intrusion of my distressed rectum.

"It's awesome!" She said, "How your asslips suck on his cock when he's pulling out. It's like they don't want to let go." I felt her touch my anal ring with two fingers, one on each side of his pistoning cock, so she could feel my asshole grasping at it.

From my point of view, the vapors helped and I was becoming more accustomed to the violation, but I definitely wanted my asslips to let go.

He started really pounding into me. His hips slammed into my buttocks sending ripples through my flesh and his balls bounced against mine each time he bottomed out.

The pain was gone now being replaced by a slight burning friction from the condom sliding through me so fast. Also, (and it didn't happen with Rod or Pete), but Paul's cockhead was massaging my prostate just right.

Paul was grunting and groaning and making all manner of noises. Between incomprehensible exclamations he would shout things like, "You are the best fuck ever." Or "You can take it like no other."

I felt pretty good bringing him such pleasure. Proud that I was better than others.

I let go of Rose's hand so I could put mine on the front of the couch and push back each time he crashed into me. I wanted to control where his staff rubbed inside me to maximize my pleasure, but I also wanted to bring him off quickly.

Paul noticed, saying, "That's right pansy. Fuck yourself on my hog. I knew you would like my big pole. You're a good fucktoy."

I heard the vibrator going again so I looked back to see what was up. Next to me Rose's hands were buried under her sundress and the noise was clearly coming from the area of her clit.

Paul was slapping my butt and pounding me hard, driving me into the footstool repeatedly. The constant attention on my prostate was making me leak pre-cum all over.

I pushed back and lifted my ass up as high as I could to help Paul bang my hole. My head drooped and I started involuntarily making the sex sounds I make when I'm going to cum.

Beside me Rose was mewing too. She called out, "Everyone try to cum at the same time!"

Paul must have agreed 'cause he started a countdown from ten, punching my ass with his cock on each number.

When he reached 'one' he bellowed loudly, "Shit! I'm blasting my cum in your ass you filthy slut!" Saying that, he leaned over my back speaking softly in my ear, "You were truly the best cocksucker and ass-slut I've ever had. No one else has ever taken everything I've given."

Rose gave a few muffled cries then slumped against me too, taking my hand in hers again.

Words can't describe how much their orgasms got my engine going. My dick throbbed in its cage a few times, then I simply lay exhausted under their weight on me.

I didn't think I'd cum, but when we all disentangled the footstool had a big cum smear on it. I didn't even think I could cum without getting fully hard, and I couldn't expand properly stuffed in the cage.

When Paul left, Rose traced her fingers wistfully on my cage, then gave me the key, "Well, I guess we're done with this." She looked disappointed.

Unlocking it, I pocketed the key and winked, "I think I might need to be jailed once in a while - but only if I'm bad."

The next big event was a month later when Rod was having a birthday party.

I felt awkward since not only had I had sex with everyone there, but they'd all seen the videos and I didn't know what was on them.

I just pushed through the awkwardness in denial as we all socialized. There were however, a few things worth mentioning:

At one point, Violet and I we're talking. She said that my name, Charlie, reminded her of the Good 'n' Plenty jingle, and since I was so giving that should be my nickname. I blushed, but I liked the idea a whole lot better than 'Chucker.' I still had negative feelings toward Calla for inventing the original nickname.

At another point I overheard Dahlia and Lily celebrating how they had schemed to turn me into the family sex slave.

It couldn't be true, my punishment was over, and I had the key. But that didn't stop them from thinking it was true. And now that I knew they were somehow behind things I saw them in a new light.

I also overheard Dahlia telling Rod that since he was the birthday boy maybe he deserved a blowjob? To my way of thinking, Lily would be the natural giver, but they looked sideways at me when she said it.

The small talk was interrupted when Lily brought out the cake, happily announcing that after the cake there would be presents.

We all sat around plates and forks while Rod blew out his candles.

Dahlia snickered, "What did you wish for Rod?"

Unashamed Rod answered, "I wished someone would crawl under the table right now and give me a blowjob to remember."

I looked at Lily but noticed that at least half the room was looking expectedly at me. But not Rose: she was as surprised as me.

Looking around the room. No one hadn't seen me naked, and most of them had even seen me suck a dick before.

And I even wanted to do it. But it seemed wrong that they would just expect it from me. I didn't want them taking advantage of me.

Finally, it was the glint in Rose's eyes that convinced me to do it.

I started to say, "Well, it is a special day." But I never got to it.

Just then Lily got upset, "I went to all the trouble of making this fucking cake and no one's eating it. You all want to stare at a stupid blowjob instead. Well, screw you all. Rose, you and Chuck should stay over tonight so we can all enjoy my cake right now."

To me it was obvious that she didn't want her husband to get the BJ. Instead, she wanted us to sleep over so she could grind her cunt on my face later.

All around the room the bickering began.

Rod complained that he was hard now and he was the birthday boy.

Pete and Cadence wanted to eat.

Rose sat in a chair next to Rod. She already had helped herself to a piece of cake and she was perfectly situated to watch me blow him.

Calla and Dahlia were arguing about plates of all things.

Finally I got angry. I slammed my fist on the table, jabbing the air with my fork: I let them have it.

"I can't believe you people. You're supposed to be a family but you guys are more concerned with your petty sqaubbles and sex lives to see what's important.

I turned to Calla and Cady first, "You two designed your little game but you left me out on 51st street dressed like a cheap whore with no money! Did you ever stop to think what could've happened?"