My Wife's Fucked up Family Pt. 06: A Rose by Any Other Name

Story Info
My homecoming is unexpected.
8.1k words
4.07
6.2k
6

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MVP6
MVP6
702 Followers

My Wife's Fucked Up Family. A Rose by Any Other Name. Part 6

I strongly advise you to read the first parts or you may not understand this story.

A Rose by Any Other Name

I arrived home tired and worn out after being used sexually for the whole weekend by Rod and Lily.

Rose was as radiant as ever, bubbly, cheerful, and full of energy. Her pert breasts invited my eyes to linger, especially after being with Lily, whose breasts were firm and nice, but too big for my preferences.

She met me at the door with a kiss on the cheek. I was overjoyed to have any affection with my darling again after a little over a month of sexual denial.

She didn't kiss my horribly swollen fat lips for the obvious reason. They barely looked human.

Then, in an unexpected turn, she mocked my appearance, "Oh Chucker, you look like the worst boxer in the ring. I heard you lost a wrestling match with Rod. Don't you outweigh him by forty pounds? Guess you were a loser this weekend." She patted my ass which I interpreted as reminder that he had fucked me.

I hated that all the sisters constantly talked about everything.

Regarding her comments, that was the first time she'd ever called me 'Chucker': the derogatory nickname the others used as a stand in for 'sucker.'

It was also the first time she'd ever made fun of me. I started to see for the first time how she was a bit like the rest of her fucked up family. I'd never noticed it before. She, however, didn't seem to notice her own failing.

I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water and an ice pack.

She followed me. Standing behind me she wrapped her arms around my waist, hugging me. "Sweetums," she whined, "You've punished me now for almost two months. I've got needs and not being able to mount my throne during your long penance has been hard on me."

I turned around, flabbergasted that she would even suggest such a thing with the way my lips had swelled up even more on the drive home.

I addressed her concern apologetically, "Baby, let's do something together. Just not face-sitting. My poor lips can't take it."

She frowned, nonplussed, then crossing her arms, "You served Lily and Rod for a whole weekend and after ignoring my needs for months you're going to deny me? How could you?"

I could scarcely believe her. She was the one who imposed the punishment on me. She had had a chance to reverse it. She had gotten relief with her sister Violet. And somehow she was making this all out to be my fault?"

Grabbing my cock cage she continued with her arguments, "Well the key hasn't arrived yet. So it's not like we can do anything else. And if you don't smell my rose, I'm not gonna unlock you until you do!"

This wasn't at all like my sweet wife. Or had I just not seen it before?

I desperately wanted to be with her again. We couldn't screw and I couldn't bring myself to torture my lips anymore. But given her insistence on face-sitting I was going to have to resist her ultimatum and live with the consequences.

The key arrived four days later and neither one of us had any satisfaction in that long time.

My lips weren't fully recovered by then, but they were just about well enough to please my wife the way she wanted.

Rose waved the key in my face after a silent dinner. "Do you really want to deny me again Charles, or are you going to please my flower?"

"My Dear, I never wanted to deny you. You know it's one of my favorite activities. I just couldn't... but yes, I'm almost ready, I mean, I'll do what you want tonight." Then hoping for just one more day I added, "or tomorrow?"

In answer, Rose tugged my sleeve, dragging me along. I feared for my lips, but also really needed her. In our excitement, we left a trail of clothing all the way from the kitchen to the bedroom.

My cock was straining in my cage, that's how ready I was. Lying next to my beautiful woman, I could also smell Rose's readiness as well.

Pointing with my eyes, I looked at the cage then back at Rose, pleading with her to take it off. When she didn't respond I begged, "I finished my penance and the cage was never a part of it. Please take it off."

She was evasive, "I don't know. I kinda like you this way... How 'bout you show me some of what you learned from the other couples first."

I thought about all the things I'd learned:

On that first night, I'd learned that face-sitting could be done reverse cowgirl, and shortly after I learned about anilingus.

Violet taught me about creampie eating. From Calla I'd learned some weird bdsm stuff and Sub/dom role play.

Several of the couples showed me about cocksucking and with two couples I did receptive anal sex.

That seemed like a pretty long list. But her body was so warm next to me. No way could I wait until I'd shown her all of them.

I could refuse as she might be bluffing. Maybe she needed sex more than I did right now.

But maybe she didn't?

Imagining engaging in those things with my wife, I decided that each and every one of them would thrill me to no end - as long as Rose was a part of it.

I thought about how much I'd enjoyed licking Dahlia's asshole. How I've never even seen my wife's, and how I craved it. If we did a reverse cowgirl pussy eating session right now I would be seeing the lustful object of my imagination in minutes.

So I bargained: "I'll wear the cage all week long, then every weekend I'll show you one new thing as long as the cage comes off."

She looked at me askance, appraising her chances. "Ok, but today's Thursday, so the cage doesn't come off until tomorrow."

My loins ached from lack of sex. If she climbed on top of me, my excitement would overwhelm me yet I would have no resolution.

Could I survive another day under those circumstances?

I kept bargaining, "Well, this is our first time under the new arrangement. We should make an exception."

She wasn't having any of it, "You made the offer and I accepted. Friday! Take it...or leave it."

I countered, "Friday morning at Midnight then."

She counter-offered, "Friday morning when we wake up."

In answer, I turned around laying on my back, naked except for the cage. My cock bulged through the cage's ribs, my lips weren't quite ready, nevertheless, I could survive a little pussy rubbing.

Lying there, my sexual needs being higher than they ever have been in my life, I nervously told her the first thing I learned, "When Li.., when you, sit on my face...you might, I mean, you can face the other way."

Her face cycled through several expressions: surprise, realization, pleasure, surprise again, then a wicked happiness, as she considered the implications of the simple act of facing the other way when she queened me.

In the six months since we'd been married she's climbed on top of me dozens and dozens of times. We had it down to a well practiced maneuver. I would lie in 'the position' and she would throw a leg over my chest then knee-walk forward.

This time she scrambled to throw a leg over me given the new variation, but couldn't decide if she should place her knees inside of my arms or outside.

Then when she tried to scootch back, her foot got caught under my arm.

Awkwardly she eventually got her pussy above my mouth, ready to smother me deliciously.

Her pussy was bald like Lily's. That's the way they both kept their's.

Otherwise Lily couldn't have tricked me when she mounted my face that fateful day. Or did Lily shave hers to match just for the deception?

I gazed up at my wife's musky-sweet cunny for the first time in forever, and at her back door for the first time ever, and there it was! Her elusive starfish stared back at me. I fell in love.

For four weeks now I'd been wondering if it was pink or brown and now I finally knew that it was splendidly pink. There were tiny ridges pointing toward the center just like the other girls', and a beautiful darker halo of skin that wasn't an asshole, but wasn't regular skin either, surrounding the inner ring. My cock gave an excruciating throb.

She gyrated her hips, as if waving her sex before me in a tantalizingly lewd did play.

Then at last when she lowered her anal treat she proclaimed, "Here you go Chucker, Just what you've been waiting for." I didn't mind the insult. It seemed to add to the taboo.

As her puss approached my face the first point of contact was my nose to her ambrosial pucker.

Dahlia had been obsessed with her poop chute, in contrast to Rose, who was just discovering that it could be an organ of sexuality.

She moved so it lingered just above my mouth emanating raw sex appeal. I lifted my head and gave it a tiny adoring kiss. Rose squealed unexpectedly. "You really do like it, don't you?"

The first ever touch of my lips to my wife's pucker made me light headed. I could scarcely believe it was happening at last. I had trouble getting the words out, "I love it! You're the best."

I dropped my head back to the mattress immersed in lust. "In fact, I can't get enough."

It was only a fraction of a second later that she giggled, singing, "Ok then. I'm gonna giive it aall to you. If you're suuure..."

She lowered down just enough to close the gap. I kissed it again - repeatedly. Above me I felt her body quiver, then go tense as her butt cheeks grabbed my face. Then, presumably, she decided she liked it and she relaxed.

I kissed and licked for several more minutes until I was finished with my initial exploration. I wanted to spread her cheeks apart but discovered my arms were trapped under her legs.

Settling for an oral assault alone I ravished the area, eliciting encouraging words, "Baby, you've learned so much. Don't stop."

She tried seating her pink orifice firmly upon my mouth but I couldn't maneuver my lips and tongue well enough, so she lifted up slightly.

Of course, the feeling of her petite 120 pounds pressing the captivating rubbery flesh against me thrilled me to no end while it lasted.

I remembered how Dahlia had 'kissed' me with her rectal ring, so between licks I suggested, "If you squeeze and relax it will loosen up and tighten. Try it out."

I felt the strong donut clench and unclench as I jabbed and tried to stick my tongue inside. But even when it was loosed, it was too tight.

Still, the effect wasn't lost. To me it seemed like she was kissing back.

She only said, "Wow!"

I tried something new: I actually sucked on her asshole. I wanted to see if I could get it into my mouth like when I suck on her tongue.

It didn't work, but she started groaning, "Oh why did we never think of this before? Why didn't my sisters ever tell me how good this is?"

I remembered all those inappropriate moments when Dahlia would talk publicly about her flower. I remembered how, in my weekend with them, I learned that unlike the other sisters, when she talked about her flower she meant her ass and not her puss. Apparently, I knew something Rose didn't.

She stayed perched upon me, ass to mouth, for at least thirty minutes, I only knew because the clock chimed, otherwise it felt like no time at all passed.

I enjoyed my flavorsome treat more than I could have imagined. It was the best appetizer ever.

Using her fingers on my chest to balance, she would occasionally pinch my nips - a new pleasure of mine since Cadence did it to me.

When I started licking lower, past her peri, I sensed that the sensual feelings I was giving her changed to a more sexual energy.

I sneaked a swipe from her tender perineum to her dripping chasm, allowing me to kiss, then

lick, the opening to her cunt. After so long, it was nirvana.

Her entrance was wet and tart like I remembered it. In practiced choreography, she bounced while I tongue fucked her.

Next she sat squarely and firmly on my mouth so I could get my tongue deeply into the recesses and lick the insides of her canal. I reached as far as I could, savoring the way her cuntlips intermingled with my mouth's lips.

This penetration always warmed her up so we could move on to me licking up and down the groove while she started to slide and rock. It only hurt my lips a little so I was overjoyed to do it.

What was new was that her butt cheeks were pressed to my face too. Her asshole was right over my eyes but I couldn't focus, being too close.

The novelty of eating her gash this way drove us both to new heights.

My cock was as hard as it could be, crammed into that too small a space, and it was leaking more precum than I usually make.

Normally, I would jerk off about now, sending my jiz high in the air. But my hands were still trapped and my dick was still captive.

She too was creating more juice than normal. I couldn't get enough of her tasty slickness, in my mouth and on my face.

When she was getting closer to her orgasm she laid flat with her head on my thigh. Her face was right next to my straining dick. I hoped to all hope, she would want to free me. She didn't, though she did lick a little of my liquid through the cage.

Her butthole was no longer available to me, but now she could apply her tiny (compared to Lily's) clit on my lips. As usual, I would push out my lips, giving her clit a long kiss. My nose was actually inside her labia, fucking her like a small penis.

But I wanted more this time, I wanted her to treat me roughly like Lily had. Lips be damned.

Luring her to compete with her sister. I said, "Go on, rub it on me, like you do when you lay on top of your vibrator. Make me your dildo, like Lily did."

That did the trick. The pressure increased as she ground her nub on my lips. She circled her hips, getting all the best parts of her cunt on all the best parts of my mouth.

Our passions rose. Finding a moment when I could say a word, I interjected, "Harder!"

Her grinding changed from slow and firm to frantic and vigorous. Knowing that she likes to nestle her clit within my pursed lips I maintained that shape giving her a target on which to pound.

When her sister Lily had ground hard on my lips I was just along for the ride. But holding my lips out for Rose punished them much more. Regardless, knowing the stimulation I was giving her clit was all the reason I needed.

As she approached her climax all motion stopped. I was being smothered by her horny pussy and I loved it. If I died here at least I would die happy.

She kept riding my face moaning and going on about how much she was enjoying it, how close she was to creaming me.

I've felt her pussy contract before, but the feeling from this angle was brand new. Her thighs squeezed my head, her labia seemed to vibrate on my nose, and best of all she mewed little gasps of pleasure the whole time.

In the throes of passion she blurted out, "Ooooh, The plan's working." and wasn't even aware that she was letting the cat out of the bag.

Frozen there plastered on my mouth, she waited for the afterglow to end, continuing in her thoughts, "Oh Charles! I'm so happy right now. I'm so so very glad you passed all the little tests."

It instantly occurred to me that she had orchestrated the trial to test me rather than as punishment for having sex with Lily. After all, who in their right mind would punish a person by making them have sex?

I mean, I enjoyed most of it greatly and I tolerated all of it just fine.

It angered me, however, when I thought back to being left in the red light district in drag. I could've been killed.

Did she have a part in the details or was that all on Calla?

And just what was the purpose of the tests and how did I pass?

Rose rolled off me. When she recovered she looked at my re-swollen lips, troubled, "Is that how it happened?" Then added tenderly, "We don't need to do that again. Your poor lips."

Sometimes she baffles me. She saw them last week and seemed totally callous to my plight, but now her reaction was the exact opposite.

"But Rose, I like pleasing you with my mouth and I like it rough too. We need to keep doing it - I, I just need a break after."

Rose was quiet for a time after that before moving on, "And did you really like licking my, my back there?"

"Yes! It's better than kissing your rose in some ways. I really do like pleasuring your rose...bud."

After that we watched TV, both engrossed in our own private thoughts.

I slept horribly that night. Trying to figure out the tests, also trying to make my cock stop straining against the cage.

In the morning I saw bags under my eyes. I was still no closer to understanding why she did it, and certainly not yet free from the pain in my encased dick.

Heading back to bed I felt euphoric that at last it was Friday!

Rose was sleeping there peacefully, yet it didn't matter. I needed to wake her up for sex.

I gently, sensually, stroked her back until she drifted awake. Soon enough we were together as husband and wife, with no cage.

Over the next few weeks we established a routine. I got relief every Friday morning without the cage, and we had tension-building sex a few times during the week while I was confined to it.

We did a little Dom/sub role play the next Wednesday. The script fit naturally with me wearing the cage: I was a naughty school boy and she was the Dean.

The following Friday I ate my creampie from her well fucked pussy since we couldn't do that one on a weekday. Wearing the cage meant that my more infrequent orgasms were larger, so it was sopping wet.

We had a list and we crossed stuff off when we finished them. We started with all the easy things then moved onto things that required more preparation.

She was looking forward to watching me suck a cock and I tried to figure out which one of the husbands she would get to do it. Probably Violet's husband since they lived so close.

I was actually looking forward to it too, since Rose would be a part of it. I really wanted to see the look on her face when I took it deep. I planned to open my mouth showing off a huge puddle of cum - that would drive her crazy! It would be worth it to swallow Double Trouble's gigantic and gross load straight from the tap, just to see her eyes at that moment.

My hope was that we would do it on a Saturday so I could jerk off and shoot mine at the same time. We all worked Monday through Friday so it seemed reasonable that the event would happen on a weekend.

Sunday was clothespin day - my favorite day of the week. Rose even found a few new ways to apply the pins. My orgasms never failed to amaze when my balls were studded with the pinching instruments of 'electrifying' gratification.

One time I was laying on my back, my nuts looking like a porcupine, while she crouched over me. Her heels dug into the mattress on either side of my neck, her hands were back by my hips. In this position her anal ring was pushed forward for my total enjoyment. She rubbed her cute sphincter in little circles on my lips as I lapped away.

When she came she reached for my turgid member, and squeezed my freed cockhead between two fingers, causing me to shoot an exhilarating stream. Most of it landed on her back and in her hair. But one splat went clear over her shoulder landing on my face. She kinda smirked, seeing it.

My lips were completely recovered and there were only two items left on the list when the day finally arrived. Most of our sexual activities did me no harm and she had only ground hard on me once so far.

I was just relaxing, watching 'best of' clips from old football games on Rumble when I heard her keys in the door. Unexpectedly, when she came in, her boss was with her.

"Hi Honey, this is Paul and tomorrow I'm getting a raise, so do a good job." I knew what she meant instantly and my dick swelled to fill my cage immediately.

Paul wasted no time, taking charge, "Strip man! I want you naked for this." His words were a jumble of disjointed thoughts. "I can tell you workout. You look pretty good for a skinny guy." I removed all my clothes as quickly as I could.

MVP6
MVP6
702 Followers