My Wife's Girl Friend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I struggled to me feet and stood as near to the bars as possible, the chain tugging at my neck as Mistress descended the stairs. She was carrying what looked to be a MacBook in her hand, as well as the crop from earlier. Distaste flickered across her face as she looked at me. I was filthy from the straw and the floor, I had not washed or shaved for well over 24 hours, and the piss stained panties sagged at my crotch. The straw was damp and dirty where I had walked and sat on it, and was starting to smell. She didn't make any comment at my state, apart from shaking her head in disgust as she pulled a chair over from the other side of the room.

Placing it in front to the cell, she opened the laptop and placed it on the chair facing me. Tapping at the keys, I recognised the Zoom interface, and heard the dialling tone as she started a meeting. The other party answered, and as the screen resolved, I saw Louise and Emma, grinning into the camera. I recognised our bedroom, they were sat in our bed with their laptop on the sheet in front of them. Their hair was tousled, and it looked as if they had been there all day. As Louise sat up to see the screen better, I saw Emma nestle into her, her head resting in Louise's lap.

"Do you want to tell them the good news?" asked Mistress?

"Hi darling, hope you've had a lovely day!" laughed Louise. "Have you had any visitors, have you made any new friends?"

I could hear Emma laughing in the background, as Louise lifted up her own phone, and turned it to face the screen. I could see what looked like the cell on her screen, and as the Mistress turned and waved at the camera behind her, I saw the same action repeat on Louise's screen.

"That's right, Mistress has a live feed set up for us. We've been to check in on you all day." She paused. "That's when we haven't been fucking, of course!"

She broke away at that to bend down and give Emma a lingering kiss, before turning back to me.

"We've been so busy with each other, we haven't even had time to get out of bed. I'm afraid I completely forgot the time and now its too late to come and get you, isn't it Mistress?"

Mistress turned to face the camera.

"I'm afraid it is. You know that there is a strict rule about check in and release, and it can't be done out of hours. I'm afraid there's only 5 minutes left for you to come and get the prisoner, otherwise he will have to stay here for another 24 hours."

She turned back to face me, smiling now, as Louise continued.

"I'm really sorry darling but there's nothing we can do about it, there's no way we can get there win time now. I'll tell you what though, we will really make an effort to try and come and get you tomorrow. You will be ok for another day won't you? And we will keep checking on the camera to make sure you are all right. Mistress says she will be able to feed you again so you won't go hungry."

While I was trying to take this all in, I saw Emma lift herself up and take Louise's head in her hands, They kissed hungrily, the sheet falling down to reveal that they were both naked under the sheets. They continued to kiss and fondle each other as I watched, before starting to slip down into the bed, oblivious of us watching them. Mistress looking at my stifling cock and sniggered.

"That's quite enough of that, I think," as she switched off the laptop and folded it away. "So you are going to be with us for another day."

She turned the light off as she left.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before long, Mistress returned, and I stood waiting at the bars, as instructed. She walked over caring a small plastic swing bin in one hand, and a canvas bag in the other, which clanked when she put them down on the ground.

She sighed. "I've decided, as you weren't booked in for tonight, I'm going to make a couple of changes. I can't be bothered to get the bed out again so you can sleep on the floor tonight." Opening the door, she reaching in and undid the chain from my neck and then, pointing to the straw, "You have five minutes. I would use as much of that as you can to make somewhere more comfortable to lie."

I picked up handfuls of the straw from the pile outside, and shuffled back and forth spreading it in the middle of the cell, top try and pad out the floor as much as possible. I had just about used all of it when she put her hand, "Stop, that's five minutes. Stand still."

She slipped on the wellington boots outside the cell, and then grabbing me by the collar, pulled me inside. I noticed her face flinch as her feet squelched on etc floor. She pushed me onto the small pile of straw that I had made, and mad me lie face down. I felt her kneel on me to keep me from moving as she attached another chain to the back of my collar. Staying up she stepped back out of the cell.

"You can get up now."

She laughed as I tried to get yup, before discovering the the chain was too short to allow me to stand up. I stayed on hands and knees, looking up at her. Reaching in, she, picked up the dog bowl adn filled it at the sink on the other side of the dungeon. I heard her spitting into it, before she came back over and put it on the floor next to me.

I had forgotten about the swing bin that she was carrying when she came into the room, but now she picked it up and held it in one hand.

"I wasn't expecting to have you hear tonight, so we didn't save any food for you. But I don't want you to go hungry, so there might be something in here. Luckily I haven't emptied it for a couple of days."

I realised it was the kitchen bin, and as she put int onto the floor next to me and lift the lid, my stomach heaved at the putrid smell.

"Hmm, perhaps its been more than a couple of days," she laughed, as she turned her head away. "Let's see what we can find?"

Topping the bin she emptied some of the contents on to the floor next to the water. There was a disgusting mess of food scrapping, vegetable peelings, egg shells, tea bags, coffee grounds, all mixed together. She took the handle of her crop, and slowly stirred it round.

"I think I can see some food in there. Look, there's some love spaghetti Bolognese, I think we had that on Wednesday."

Pointing at a clump of spa getting, she flicked some of the peelings off the top, and then lifted the crop to the back of my head, pushing it forward. I realised that I would have to try and east something. I lowered my head, trying to hold my breath as the stench wafter up to me, an d I was just able to reach it with my outstretched tongue. Mistress tapped the back of my head with my crop.

"You have one minute, otherwise I start swiping!"

I closed my days and sucked at the end of spaghetti. I heard the slurping sounds as it slid out of the mess, and Is swallowed not down. I felt more taps on the back of my head, "very good, now keep going!"

I bent me head again, and continued to eat what I could, forcing myself not to vomit as I swallowed the slimy mess. Eventually the crop went from the back of my head, and Mistress used it to tip my head up.

"That will do. My, you do look a sight!"

She pulled out her phone, and taking a phot, turned it to show me. I hadn't realised what a mess I was in. My hair was greasy and matted, with bits of straw in it. My face was sprouting stubble, and filth, coated with dried food.

Chucking, I was her press some buttons, and heard the tell tale 'woosh' as a message was sent. I wondered you she had sent the photo to.

She slammed the cell door shut.

"See you in the morning, if I remember you are down here." She switched the light off as she went up the stairs, leaving me on hands and knees in the gloom. I had little option, I couldn't stand, or event really sit up, so I lay down on the straw, shuffling round to get my head as far away from the rotting food waste as possible, lying on my side, facing out of the cell.

I managed to sleep, for a while, but was then by the sound of footsteps. It was dark outside, and the dungeon was lit only by the dim night light, but I saw two pairs of legs some up to the bars, as I lay on my side. I recognised Mistress by her long leather boots and tight jeans, but the other person was bare foot, and naked, the unmistakable smell of semen explaining the sticky trails dripping down her legs. The cell door clicked as it was unlocked, and swung open, and the bare feet stepped inside, as the door close and locked behind then. I heard the straw rustling as she moved round behind me, and the heat from her body as they she lay down behind me, close, but not touching.

No one spoke as the leather boots turned and disappeared from view, and then whoever was behind shuffled closer, our bodies touching. I could feel smooth skin, and a pair of small but firm breasts pressing into me. The short cropped hair on the head that nuzzled into my neck confirmed my suspicions, it was Pet, the live-in, part-time slave, that I had spent a lot of time with on 'The Weekend', when Louise and I had first come to this house.

I shuffled to turn myself onto my side, and Pets face was in front of me, her mouth stuffed with a ball bag. She tried to smile, her eyes wet, as I reached forward and gently kissed her on the face. Unable to speak, she pushed her head forward, and nuzzled at my head and neck. I realised that her hands were tied behind her and I couldn't raise mine to either stroke or embrace her. "Pet," I whispered, and she gently shook her head. Pushing at me with her head, she rolled me on to my back, and then lifted herself up to kneel astride me.

I could feel the dampness from her on my stomach as cum leaked from her, and realised that she had very recently been fucked. My cock started to harden as she gently rubbed herself on me, and then shuffled back ever so slightly, the tip of my cock trapped between her legs. I could only lie there, my hands unable to reach either her of myself, as she wriggled on top of me, and then, as she lifted herself slightly and settled again, I slid into her, her soaking wet pussy squelching as she took me.

Looking down at me, she started to raise and lower, letting me slide deep inside. I started to try and move with her, and she halted, shaking her head, only resuming while I lay still beneath her. I closed my eyes and lost myself in the sensation as Pet rode me, lifting and lowering so that she almost lifted completely off my cock, before dropping again so that I thrust deep inside. AS she increased the pace, I exploded, spurting deep inside her until I was spent. Sliding backwards to lie between my legs, her head resting on my stomach. I could just reach her head with my hands who she lay like this, and gently stroked her head until we both drifted off Ito sleep.

The dungeon was suddenly flooded with lights and we woke with a start as I heard someone coming down the stairs. I could see light through the grimy basement window, so knew that morning had arrived. Tilting my head back, I was surprised to see the Master coming towards us, wearing a towelling robe. He stood in front of the bars, looking down at us. Although I had seen him a lot when we here before, he had never once spoken to me, all his attention being focussed on Louise.

"There you are Pet," he growled. "I was wondering what she had done with you. Get over here."

Pet rolled off me and shuffled over to kneel in front of the bars, her hands tied behind her. She quickly looked at me, and gave a quick shake of her head as I started to move, telling me to stay where I was. I watched as the Master bent to reach through the bars and undo her gag. Standing up again, he pulled at his gown chord, and let it swing open. He was naked underneath, his massive cock swinging between his legs.

Louise had told me how huge he was, and what it was like to have him inside her. She was quite candid when she told me that she had never been fucked by anyone like him, and what it was like to be so completely filled. I saw his cock start to stiffen, and then as Pet kneeled looking up at him, he started to piss, a hot stream of urine shooting out over her upturned head, splashing down her body to soak into the straw. Pet opened her mouth, gulping and swallowing, as he directed the stream into her mouth. Without stopping, he turned towards me, and I felt the warm liquid soak my hair, and run over my upturned face.

As he finished, he pushed his cock through the bars in front of Pet. She reached up with her head, and ran her tongue over him, cleaning the last drips, before he stripped back, closing his robe. Chuckling to himself,, he turned and walked out, turning the light off as he left.

Pet crawled back over and lay between my legs again, looking up at me. "I'm sorry," she whispered, "He usually does that to me when I'm in his dog cage in the bedroom. He always needs a piss when he wakes up, before he has his morning fuck." Her eyes glazed as she continued wistfully, "That's what he will be doing right now, I expect."

We lay together on the damp straw, Pet's head lying on me, and she moaned gently as I stoked her head, and we both managed to drift off to sleep again.

Our rest was shattered when the siren sounded. Pet jumped awake and struggled to her feet, standing at attention by the bars, hands tied behind her back. I was unable to get up fully with the chain linking my neck to the ground, so I got onto all fours, lifting my head to watch the Mistress as she walked towards me.

She put her hand up to her nose as she stood outside the cell. We were both filthy. My clothes stank of sweat and piss, both my own and the Master's. Pet was naked, and also stank of stale piss. Mistress looked down at the rotting food which lay on the floor, mixed up with the damp straw, and the scummy water lying in the dog bowl.

"Looks like you still have plenty to eat?"

She had an evil grin on her face, as she beckoned Pet to the cell bars, and leaning forward, whispered into her ear. Pet flinched, and stole a look down at the mess on the floor. Mistress's face grew sterner as she whispered something again to Pet, and started to tap her crop against her hand.

Pet stood back, and with an apologetic look to me, sank to her knees next to the food waste on the floor. I looked on in disbelief as she lowered her head, and stuck her face into the pile of rotting food. I heard grunting noises and saw Pet's mouth move as she tried to eat some of the disgusting mess. She kept her head down for several minutes, buried in it, eating away. A couple of times I saw her shoulders heave violently, and she would pause, composing herself before carrying on. Suddenly the Mistress slapped the side of the cell with her hand, and Pet stopped.

She tapped the dog bowl, and Pet moved her head to it, lapping at the summa water with enthusiasm until it was half empty. The crop slapped the bars again, and Pet stopped, lifting her head to sit back on her heel. She was panting, breathing hard, and her face was covered with the disgusting mess. Mistress turned to me.

"I told Pet to make sure to leave some for you. You have two options. You can eat some now, and then you will get fed something later on, or you can leave it, but you won't get anything else all day. You have permission to ask one question."

My voice was croaky, it was the first time I had spoken since being locked up, and my throat was dry.

"How much do I have to eat now?"

"I will let you off with three mouthfuls, plus you have to finish off the water."

I knew I had to do it, and although I tried not to admit it to myself, part of me was excited by the prospect of being to forced eat what I was looking at. I twisted round so that my head was over the pile, took a deep breath, closed my eyes, and lowering my head, opened my mouth and bit. I don't think I have every eaten anything more disgusting, it was both slimy and gritty, and stunk dreadfully. Trying not to think about what was in my mouth, I ground it between my teeth and swallowed. My stomach heaved, and I thought I would vomit it all up, but I eventually managed to get it down. One done, two to go. I repeated the cycle twice more, and lifted my head up.

Mistress pointed at the bowl so I lowered my head again and lapped at it. I knew that the water also contained Mistress's snot and saliva, but I would have drunk anything to wash away the taste of what I had just eaten. Managing to keep going until the bowl was empty, I sank back on my heels, my face hanging. I tried not to look Pet in the eyes, I knew how revolting and disgusting I looked.

Mistress clapped her hand, "Well done, both of you. I'll leave you to catch up for a bit and be back later!"

After she had left the cell, Pet came back over to lie next to me again. "I was hoping it would be you. Mistress had told me that we had a prisoner downstairs, and then last night, she decided that it would be amusing to put you in with me, after the Master had fucked me."

I told her I was sorry she had been forced to eat the kitchen waste.

"Don't worry, I'm used to to it. You know what the situation is here. I take part the 'The Scene' willingly, and part of that for me is being forced to do things that a lot of people find disgusting or repugnant. I can stop at any moment by using my safe word, but that's a one time option, once the safe word is used, there is no going back. I told you before that I have two lives here. This is one of them, and when I'm in it I'm fully immersed. When I'm not in it, I live a completely vanilla lifestyle, as they do, just a lodger staying with a professional couple."

"I know you saw me in town with my friends a few weeks ago. I that ever happens again, you can't admit that you know me. That part of my life is completely different from I here."

My face fell a bit, and she smiled and moved closer to snuggle up against me. A wicked smile played across her face, "Do you remember when we were in the cell before?"

During 'The Weekend', we had both been chained together I the bed. I had silently fucked Pet as I spooned behind her, and its something I would never forget. She whispered in my ear, "can you lie on your back?'

I turned to lie in the straw, looking up at the roof of the cell, and then felt my cock enveloped as Pet knelt beside me and took me in her mouth. She started to slowly move her head up and down, and I moaned as I felt myself starting to get hard. The bobbing increased. I wanted to hold her, but could not move my arms far enough, so just lay there and got harder as Pet's head started to move faster, taking me deeper and deeper into her mouth and throat. The inevitable happened, and I came into her mouth as she swallowed me completely, her nose squashed against me, and balls slapping at her chin. Pet lifted her head up, spluttering, and my cum drilled out onto her chest. She swallowed, and then with a dreamy smile, lay down again to lie with her head across me. We lay together and drifted into sleep, as the shadows moved across the floor.

It must have been several hours later when I woke up. Although there was still light coming into the basement from outside, it looked as if the sun was sinking, and I thought that it was some time I the afternoon. I heard the sound of footsteps, and the Mistress came down the stairs. She wasn't wearing her trademark boots and leather this time, or the prison governess dress of Thursday night, but just a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, and her hair tied in a pony tail. She brought a chair over and sat beside us on the other side of the bars. I saw her flinch as she caught the stink from inside the cell, a combination of rotting food, stale piss, sweat, and damp straw. Both Pet and myself looked terrible, our face covered in dried food, our hair matted and filthy, and died cum flaking of our bodies.

"I must admit I didn't think you would make it this far," she said to me, and smiled, "I think it might be time to complete your sentence."