My Wife's Girl Friend Ch. 02

Story Info
Louise has me locked up so she get to know her girl friend.
9.1k words
3.97
9k
1

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 07/01/2023
Created 06/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laver1812
laver1812
153 Followers

As we left for work on Thursday morning, Louise told we that she would pick me up afterwards. "I hope you have booked tomorrow off," she laughed as I kissed her goodbye. Thursday was the night she went out with her girl friend Emma, but tonight was going to be different. She was going to bring Emma home to spend the night, and she had made alternative arrangements for me.

She pulled up outside the office after work, another woman in the car with her. As I got in the back seat, she introduced her.

"This is Emma, this is my husband."

I got my first look at Louise's girlfriend. Emma was slim, a few of years younger than us with short spiky blond hair. I thought briefly of Pet. She was just dressed normally, tight jeans and boots, with a leather jacket over a simple top. I started to make conversation but she wasn't really interested in talking, so we just drove in silence. Emma rested her hand on Louise's leg while she drove, gently stroking it as we travelled out of the centre, until we stopped outside the imposing Victorian house.

Louise texted someone while Emma got out and opened my door. Louise joined us, carrying her briefcase, and we walked up to the steep path through the front garden. As we reached the imposing front door, I remembered that Friday months ago, when we had come for The Weekend, which had changed our lives. Now I was returning with my wife and her girl friend.

The door creaked open as we got to it, and we went into the long hall, still silent apart from the ticking clock. I immediately saw winking red light in the ceiling, indicating that the ever present camera were turned on. The door closed behind us, and Louise led the way into the sitting room. The last time I had been here, there had been an orgy taking place in front of a roaring fire. Now the fire place was empty, and the room silent. There was a large desk at the end of the room with a two chairs arranged front. Louise walked over and took one of the chairs, Emma joining her in the other one, leaving me to stand in the middle between them. We waited in silence, the clock ticking, until I heard the familiar footsteps. As the came nearer, the Mistress appeared, taking the seat opposite us behind the desk.

The leather clad dominatrix of before had been replaced by a stern looking office manager. She was dressed formally, in a dark fitted suit, and a white shirt, open at the neck, with a glimpse of a gold chain. Her legs were encased in dark stockings, sensible court shoes competing the outfit.

Ignoring me completely, she turned to Louise, "Do you have the contract?"

Louise opened her briefcase and passed over a typed document, which the Mistress perused in silence.

"Quite straight forward. I see you have gone for the very basic package, minimal food, and no extra facilities?"

"I think that will be okay," replied Louise. "It's only for 24 hours, unless we decide to extend, and he can manage until then."

She reached forward and signed the bottom of the document, and then handed it back to Mistress. Emma remained seating, looking at us with a smile on her face.

Mistress took the contract back from Louise, asking, "Would you like to see the prisoner processed?" Louise and Emma both nodded enthusiastically, "Yes Please!"

At the word 'prisoner' I felt my cock twitch. I knew that the best thing I could do would be to be to keep silent, so remained standing, looking into the middle distance above Mistress head. She got up from the desk and walked behind me. Suddenly I felt her wind something around me neck, which I immediately recognised as one of the slave collars from when we here before. She leant near to my ear, "I know you are used to wearing these. This one doesn't have a safe word though!"

Mistress rose and stared straight at me.

"You have been convicted of the crime of being simply a man, and sentenced to 24 hours in our prison. Your sentence will begin immediately."

I heard Emma snigger behind me, whether it was because she had not seen anything like this before, or because she knew all to well what was going to happen.

"You have been assigned prisoner number 72, and will answer to that name until you are released."

"You will be restrained at all times."

"You will be issued with prison clothing which you will wear at all times."

"You will be fed at our discretion, and will consume everything you are given."

She paused, and then continued, "Access to toilet and washing facilities is denied."

While I was still processing that last statement, the Mistress screamed at me.

"Why are you still wearing clothes? Strip!"

I took my clothes off as quickly as possible, handing them to Louise's outstretched arm. Mistress dropped something on the floor, and simply said, "Dress."

There was a t-shirt lying in front of me, so I picked it up and pulled it over my head. It was white, grubby and tattered, and smelled musty, and was plain apart from a number on the front and back, '72'. Mistress shoved something under my nose. It was a pair of black cotton panties, and they smelled dirty and used. She dropped them to the floor, and I bent to slide them up my legs. They just covered my cock and balls, which hung in the thin cotton, and I could feel the back sliding into my buttocks. The material was damp, the elastic felt loose, and I wondered if they would even stay on.

Mistress reached behind the desk, and lifted up a jumble of chains. I could see some leather cuffs in there but couldn't.t really work out what I was looking at. She laughed at my confusion, "Its a five point harness, stupid. Don't move while I put it on."

She attached two of the cuffs to my feet, which were linked by a shot chain, about a foot long. Two more cuffs went round my wrists, again connected by a short chain. Two more chains connected this to the one between my feet, and also to the cuff round my neck. When she had finished, I realised that I could away, or at leat shuffle, and move my hands, bit they wouldn't reach my face.

The basement was much as I remembered. In the far corner stood the cell, its black iron bars forming two sides in front of the rough brick walls. I could hear the drip of the water as it ran slowly down one wall, leaving the floor damp and slimy. There was a small pile of straw on the floor near to the cell entrance. The narrow bed was there, with the same dirty thin mattress and pillow that I remembered from before. There was a pile of floor outside the open door.

"You need to get your cell ready, start spreading that on the floor."

I wasn't really sure what she meant but reached down to grab a handful from the pile. I had to to get to my knees bin order to reach the straw, and then standup again before I could shuffle into the cell, my feet squelching in the slime on the floor inside. The constantly dripping water ran down the wall and splashed onto the floor, making it wet. I could see a small drain under the bed, which was keeping the cell from flooding, but the floor was still sticky and dirty. I spread the straw out, watching it soak up sone of the ooze, and then came back for more.

I used about half the pile to cover the entire floor and then Mistress stopped me, chuckling, "you mighty need some of that later." Louise and Emma had move nearer, and had been stood watching, hand in hand. They kept whispering in each other's ear, and chuckling, and I knew that they were laughing at me.

Mistress grabbed my collar and pushed my into the cell.

"Stand there" she shouted, pointing to the bars next to the door. I stood looking out through the bars, at The Mistress, and the two women, who had remained on the couch.

"When ever you hear the siren, you are to stand on that spot, and not move!" shouted the Mistress.

Louise's face was flushed, I could tell she was turned on seeing me there, helpless in the cell. Turning to Emma, she grabbed her head and gave her a long kiss, inches from my face, while I could only stand and watch.

While they snogged, Mistress walked over to the sink in the corner, and returned with a dog bowl of water in one hand, and a carrier bag in the other. She put the bowl down on the floor just inside the door, and leaning over it, coughed before spitting heavily into the water. Louise laughed, and copying the Mistress, did the same, followed by Emma. I stood looking down at the bowl, trying not to shudder as I saw the gobs of phlegm floating on the surface

Mistress tipped the bag on the floor beside her, outside the cell door, and a small pile of bread fell out in a heap.

"I've been saving these all week. To be honest, they are pretty dry, and I think one or two might be going mouldy, but tI really don't care. She picked on piece up gingerly and tossed it into the cell, onto the straw. She turned to Louise, "how many more pieces do you think I should give him?"

Louise let go of Emma, and looked at the small pile on the flor. She prodded it with her toes. "That one I think, and that one." I could see flecks of green on one of the lumps of bread, it looked like the end of a baguette. The other piece looked the remains of a partly eaten sandwich. She flicked them both with her foot, and they fell through the door. "That should be plenty - he could do to loose a bit of weight anyway."

Staring at me, she pushed at the door, which shut with a clang. I knew from before that it locked automatically, and I would be stuck there now until Mistress released me. Louise grabbed Emma's hand, and they turned to leave.

"Come on Em, I think its bed-time!" Grinned Louise.

As Mistress followed them to the foot of the stairs she turned to me, the evil grin back on her face. "Sleep well!" She laughed, as she went up the stairs. The light went out and I was left in the gloom, with just the ever present sound as the water continued to drip down the wall and splash onto the floor.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I perched on the edge of the bed, and looked around me. Luckily it was summer, so there was still some light reaching in through the small window set high up in the dungeon wall. The camera light was blinking, so I knew they could see me, if they chose to. I looked at the pieces of bread lying on the floor, and the bowl of water. My stomach was already rumbling and I knew I ought to try and eat something before I went to sleep.

I looked at the pieces of bread lying on the bed. They were dirty now from the floor, and being prodded around by Louise's feet. None of it looked particularly appealing, the mouldy bit of baguette, the rock hard crust of a loaf, and the half eaten sandwich. I need to eat at least one, so perhaps the sandwich was the best option. I knelt on the floor, and, bending forward, I was just about to reach it with my hand. It was cheese, and had obviously been made some days ago, the cheese dry and stinking. Picking it up, I realised that the chains were adjusted so that, although I could pick things up off the floor, as long as I knelt, I could not reach my mouth. I urned and dropped it on the bed and then, trying to ignore the revolting smell, grabbed it in my mouth and bit a piece off I realised my mistake immediately, as the rest of it broke off and fell back down into the straw. I reached down again to pick it up and drop it back on the bed. Trying to ignore the bits of straw coating it now, I grabbed, but and chewed again, this time making sure the left over piece fell back on the bed. Two more bites and it was gone, so at least I had eaten something.

My stomach had stopped rumbling but I was desperately thirsty. The only option was the scummy liquid in the bowl on the floor. Trying to block out the fact that all three women had spat in it, I tried to drink some. On all fours, I lowered my head, and I started to lap at it like a dog. Bent down like that, my face only inches from the floor, I was realised that the straw was soaking up the dampness from the floor, and was already dirty where I had walked and leant on it., and I was grateful that, although the bed was not comfortable, at least I wasn't having to lie o the fall to sleep.

I struggled to my feet and looked at the bed. There was a thread-bare blanket lying on the bed, but at least it would provide some warmth. Sliding under it, and pulling it over me, I lay on my back, why chained hands lying on top of me, thinking about what had happened. A couple of hours, I had walked out of work just like any Thursday, and now a couple of hours later, I was lying chained and alone in an., underground dungeon cell, having been forced to eat like an animal. Louise new that confinement had always been a fantasy of mine, and now I was here living out the fantasy. I felt my cock starting to harden, and reached down to stroke myself, but I couldn't reach. The chains were adjusted so that I couldn't lift them high enough to reach my mouth, or low enough to reach my cock. Despite myself I laughed, marvelling at the ingenuity of the Mistress.

The light started to fade as it got later, and I thought that before long I would be in total darkness. Just before night-fall, a dim light clicked on in the dungeon, maintaining the gloom in my cell. Of course, with no light they could not see me so at least I was not going to be alone in the dark. I fell asleep to the hypnotic dripping of the water on the floor.

I suddenly woke to the sound of a siren blaring. The basement was flooded with light as the noise continued, before suddenly stopping. I swung myself out of bed as I heard the sound of footsteps, and, remembering my instruction, stood in my allotted place, behind the bells of the cell. Mistress strode over to me, and stood staring. She was carrying a riding crop in her hand, which she tapped against her hand as she watched me,

"Very good, you remembered your instructions. Each time you hear that sound you are to present yourself in this position. I had hope that you wouldn't understand, so that I could administer punishment, but unfortunately you have denied me that pleasure today."

She continued to stare.

"However, not everything it's perfect. What the fuck is that?"

She was pointing at the two pieces of bread still lying on the bed.

"We were kind enough to leave you some supper, and you haven't bothered to eat it. I am very disappointed. Give it to me!"

I reached back and found the two pieces of bread. Turning round, I handed them through the bars to the Mistress, before facing her again. She held them in the tips of her fingers, face wrinkled I disgust.

"I can't bear to see waste, although I do admit that these have seen better days. Perhaps they are just a bit dry for you?"

Reaching through the bars, she dropped them into the bowl of scummy water, where they floated on top. She took out her phone and I could see her set the timer.

"Five minutes - go!"

I dropped to all fours and lowered bobbed my head to the bowl. I went for the bit of baguette first, bragging it with my mouth and biting. I felt my stomach heave as I tasted the mould on the surface and dropped it back into the bowl. Mistress reached through the bars with her crop, and swatted my upturned buttocks. I flinched from the sting, and grabbed again at the bread, picking it up with my mouth.

"Four minutes ...."

I rushed to chew the revolting bread, a cycle of biting, picking up the remains from the bowl, biting again.

"Three minutes ;;"

The baguette was gone, just leaving the curst floating in the water. I used the same technique, pick it up, bite, pick up what's left, repeat. The crust was really stale, although the water was starting to soften it. She called out, "One Minute," as I took the last bite. Swallowing it down, I sat back on my heels, panting, water dripping from my hair and face.

"Finished? I don't think so. 30 seconds!"

She pointed her crop at the bowl and I realised that there was still some water left in the bottom. I forced myself to bend down far enough and sucked up the last of the water, trying to ignore the slime I could feel in it as I swallowed.

Her timer alarm went off, I had just made it. She flicked at me impatiently with her crop so I stood up.

"I was going to bring you breakfast, but I don't think you will need that now. And you seem to have finished sleeping, so the bed can go. Lift it up, and lock it to the wall."

I hadn't realised, but the bed was really a shelf, hinged against the wall. As I lifted the side, it folded back, and there was a clasp that I shut to keep it closed. The cell had now meme just a bare room.

She dropped a length of chain through the bars, with an open padlock on the end.

"Clip that on there." She was pointing to a ring set half way up the wall, just in from the cell door. I locked the chain to it with the padlock, and held out the other end to her outstretched hand. Turning round at her direction, I felt her clip to the back of my collar.

"That will do for now."

She turned and walked out of the basement, leaving me standing there. As she left, they basement light went out, leaving me in the gloom, illuminated only by the light from the small window.

Once I was sure she had gone I explored my options. The chain to the wall was long enough to allow me to stand and also to sit on the straw, with my back against the wall, but I couldn't lie down. So the options were either stand, or sit. My hands and feet weer still in the five point harness, so I couldn't reach much with my hands..

The time dragged past, and I wondered if I was going to be here all day. There was no way of knowing what time it was, the only sign of the day passing being the light changing in the small basement window, as the sun moved outside. I shuffled some of the straw towards me to pad out the floor as much as possible, and sat, alone with my thoughts. I wondered how Louise's night had gone. Had it all worked with her and Elle? Were they still asleep in our bed, after a night of passion? Would Elle be with her when they came to pick me up?

I dozed off for a while, sat on the floor, my head in my hands, when my body woke me up. The effects of the water I had drunk were starting to become apparent, and I realised that I had not used the toilet since yesterday afternoon. Now my bladder was full, and was telling me it needed release. I started to realise why the straw was there. I moved to the side as far as the chain would let me, which wasn't very far. I would just have to pee on the floor, and hope that it dissipated in the straw and the water that continued to drip down the wall. As I resigned myself to the inevitable, I suddenly realised that I couldn't to pull down the panties I had been given, or even pull them to the side. I giving in to the inevitable, I relaxed and pissed standing up, the urine soaking into the panties and running down my legs onto the floor.

When I had finished, I moved back to where I had been before, and sank down to the floor, the tugging chain at my neck preventing me from lying down completely. I could see the steam rising from the straw next to me and smelled the stink of the piss from there, and also rising up from the now sodden panties. I wondered if it could get any worse.

I had made a sort of clock in my mind, watching the shadows move across the floor as the sun rose and then started to fall. It must have been afternoon, and I had been left here all day in the gloom. My panties had almost dried now, but the smell gave away the accident I had had, but luckily I had not need to use the bathroom any more. Occasionally I heard noises above me, foot steps moving, and the occasional distant snatch of conversation. Doors banged from time to time, so I knew that I was not alone completely. The shadows were starting to lengthen on the floor, and the light was getting fainter when suddenly the siren sounded, and the basement lights came on.

laver1812
laver1812
153 Followers